12: First Date.

Ayesha's POV,
I checked out my new apartment. It was spacious, beautiful and quiet expensive. But I didn't had to pay a single penny for it so I was ecstatic.
Although I felt this pang in my heart. I had to deny Armaan's offer of staying at his place. I wish I could say yes but...how can I stay at his place? He's a Celebrity!

I shook hands with the agent and reached the lift. I pressed the button and was waiting for the lift to come up. Just then someone sneaked up on me and covered my heart from behind. My heart jumped.

"Mmmm" I tried to scream and push that man away but he was dragging me with him. I was soo scared. I was punching his hand and trying to kick him but he held me by my waist, trapping my arms tightly.

He dragged me to a corner and pushed me to the wall. His hand was still on my mouth as I was facing him petrified. Wait a min! Those eyes....

"Shh.. Ayesha it's me... it's me." That voice. Huh? Armaan?

He took off his black cap and mask.

"Armaan!" I almost screamed.

"Sh..shhh" he covered my mouth again. "Not soo loud." He scoulded whispering.

"Sorry." I whispered back.
"What are you doing in here?" I asked still whispering.

"What does it look like? I'm kidnapping you." He grinned.

"Huh?"

He wore his cap and mask again.
"Let's go." He said and taking my hand started dragging me down the stairs.

Soon we were out in the parking lot and in front of his car.

"Uh... I have my car too." I said showing him the keys.

"It's ok. We'll get it later." He opened the door for me. "Get in."

I did. "Where are we going?"
He leaned on the door right at my face level. Too close. I stopped breathing.
"I'm taking you out on a date." He winked.

Woooooow!!! So sexy!!!! 😍
😊😉😊

We went on a long drive on the highway.

"No one will care to recognise us here." He said.

Oh right. Celebrities have to be so careful. If anyone sees us together a lot of controversies well take place. That's why it was so exciting. It felt like an adventure on its own.

"What song would you like?" He asked me.

"Any of yours." I said.

"Should I sing live for you then." He winked at me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said excitedly.

"Hey I don't you sing for free. I am a celebrity. You'll have to pay a hefty price."

"Price? What would you like sir?" I said in a phony voice.

He chuckled. "I'll think about it."

He started singing and oh my! My heart and my ears both started melting. I joined him in singing the female verses. We were literally playing antakshari all the way. Giggling and joking. Telling stories.
It was soo much fun. I was on my first date with The Armaan Malik!

I never thought this day would come.
Thank you Allah Ta'ala. I feel soo blessed. It was soo much fun too. I forgot everything and anything. I just wanted for this day to never end.

"I'm hungry. Let's eat." He said.

Oh right! It's past 2 pm yet we haven't had lunch or anything to eat.