6: Cross Connections.

Armaan's POV,
As Bhai and I sat in together waiting for the setup of the next scene of our MV, I noticed him looking at that fangirl who was talking with the producer regarding the payments, and smiling to himself.

"Ahem!"

He turned to me.

"Bhai, are you alright?" I asked

"Yeah why?" He asked clueless.

"Don't you think you're showing a lot of interest in that fangirl?" I said.

"She has a name. It's Ayesha!" He hit the back of my head gently.

"Whoa! So you're going to hit your brother for some girl?"

"Sure, if he continues to be an idiot."

I stared at him shocked. The guy who wouldn't even talk to girls properly is so inclined to this girl? He's fighting with me for HER? Well, we fight all the time but.....this is..... strange.

"Bhai, be honest. Do you like that girl?"

He smiled. "Maybe." He shrugged.

My jaw was on the floor and I was lost for words.
"Wait.....what???? You....like....her?! I mean seriously? That psychopath?!"

"Hey who are you calling a psychopath? She's a really great girl!" He scoulded.

My brain felt like it just exploded. My bhai likes a fangirl? And that to my fangirl?! Should I be jealous?

She walked towards us with her usual goofy grin, oogling me. She never fails to scare me.

"Hey Ayesha." Bhai said with all smiles.

"Hey Amaal."

'Amaal? She's calling him Amaal now?'

They started talking as if they've know eachother for ages.
'Is this really my brother?'
Now that I think about it... In just a matter of days she's been soo close with everyone. What is with her? Even my manager treats her as if she's his sister or something. Not to mention my Mom. Since the day she met her, Mom has really turned into her fan or something. She has even entered Dad's good books.

Ayesha's POV,
It's been 2 weeks, 4 days and 3 hours now since I'm working for the Malik's. In all this I try to spend as much time as I can with Armaan. But God! He really has a tight schedule. In all this time knowingly or unknowingly I've won the hearts of everyone except for me dear Armaan. Whatever I do, I just can't win him over. For him I'm still the crazy fangirl. He doesn't even want to believe that I love him.

Even now when I walked upto him, he ignored me completely and I could only talk to Amaal. Now Amaal is really sweet. He supported me since the very beginning. I can't believe how fast we become friends. If only this was the case with Armaan too. Then there's the Bitchy diva. Always ready to spill acid on my plans on winning my Armaan over.

😔😔😔
Today's Amaal's birthday. I thought of buying him a present but what can I buy a person who has everything? Even if I buy something for him it would automatically be useless. I was surprised that I was even invited. He doesn't like big parties so he said it would be just family and close friends. Can't believe I even fall in that category!

🤔🤔🤔
As I entered the house it looked the same as it normally does. Nothing special. I found Amal as usual in his music room.

"Hey!" He smiled widely.

"Hi.. happy birthday." I came forward with my hand. He shook it.
"Thanks. I'm glad you came."

"Ofcourse I did. How could I not when Amaal Malik himself invited me to his birthday." I said.