11: The Warning.

Recap: Ayesha decides to quit the job as Armaan's assistant manager and take the job as a professional CA that was offered to her. Armaan is pissed off about this as he feels his revenge would be incomplete but at the same time he has some unexplainable feelings for her. As she's packing her bags to leave, Armaan reaches her house and pulls her in his arms taking her by surprise and saying her that
He loves her.....

Ayesha's POV,
I thought I was seeing one of those dreams. Did he just say that he loved me? I'm still engulfed in his arms. It feels soo good, but I can't move at all.

"Ayesha.... please come back." He whispered.

I stood like statue in his arms trying to process the situation. My heart is beating like drum....so loud.

He got back and looked at me. Oh his eyes 😍
"I drove all the way here to take you back with me." He said.

"You drove yourself all the way to Kharghar from Andheri?!" I almost screamed. He nodded. No wonder why he looked soo tired.
"Sit down first." I said taking him to the sofa.

"I... I'll get some water." Nida said still in shock and went to the kitchen like a robot.
"Yes... thankyou." Armaan said in his always soo polite way.

I was just gapping at him. He took all this trouble to come all the way here to stop me. How romantic!
He looked at me and smiled.

"Ayesha... I'm sorry it took me so much time to realise this. I was soo stupid. But I really love you and don't want you to leave me. I don't know what I'll do if you go away." He said and kissed my hand. 😘
I thought I could faint any moment now. OMG!!!!!! Armaan just kissed my hand..... I felt his soft lips touch the back of my left hand.
Afjkxjxkdjdjjfjdklsjdkx!!!! I'm never washing this hand....

Eww...but then there's a chance he'd avoid kissing it again though. Need to be hygienic.

"You're not saying anything." He reminded me.

"Huh?...um... I don't know what to say." I said trying to breathe.

"Just say yes.... Just say that you'll come with me and stay with me at my place."

"Y... your place?"

"Yes. I heard your parents will be moving to Kuwait and your brother to a hostel in Pune. Why don't you live with us? That way I can see you everyday."

Everyday..... living under the same roof as Armaan. A lot of images flashed through my mind. I swollowed hard.
'What are you doing Ayesha?! He's right in front of you. How can you have such thoughts about him you idiot!'
I scoulded myself.

I shook my head.

"Is that a no?"

"Huh?"

"Are you saying no?" He made a puppy face and obviously I melted.

"I'm not saying no...but how can I..."

"Don't worry. Leave it all to me. I'll make the arrangements for you. You probably would have packed your bags right. Just put it back in my car and we are ready to go." He said ejecting off his seat.

Whoa! He looks more excited than me. I pulled his hand and made him sit again.

"Water." Nida came back with a glass of water and offered it to Armaan. He took it. He took a sip and....

"So you're coming right?"

I opened my mouth to speak but I could hear words coming out from my right.

"No... she's not!" It was Nida. I turned to her and I swear I'd never seen her soo serious in all of these years I'd known her.

Armaan's POV,
Who the hell is this girl to interfere? I had almost got her.