23: First Kiss?

Ayesha's POV,

I got ready to go to work in my grey blazer and grabbing my bag and keys locked the door

I got ready to go to work in my grey blazer and grabbing my bag and keys locked the door. I was about to enter the lift when I received a text from my boss. A shiver ran down my spine at that night's memory. If it wasn't for Armaan....
I don't know how long I could handle this. I had no choice anyways. I had to bear through with that perverted asshole boss of mine for the time being. He was now already waiting below the building in his car to pick me up. I sighed getting out of the lift and forced a smile as I saw him in the backseat of his car from a distance as I exited the gate.

"Goodmorning sir." I greeted and he greeted me back eyeing me. I sat as far away as I could with him as the driver drove.

"So.... what's the scene between you and Armaan Malik?" He asked abruptly making me look at him shocked.

"Uhm.... what do you possibly mean sir? Why would there be anything between him and me" I asked with a nervous smile.

"Oh come on sweety, don't be coy. The way he was dragging you holding your hand...he looked like a worried boyfriend." He smirked.

I giggled.
"Boyfriend?! And him? Sir, you have an overactive imagination if you say such a thing. I mean.... he's a celebrity, how can he be my boyfriend. That's hilarious!"

"Hmm, maybe.... Or maybe not. I did come across a few rumours and pictures of you and him."

"That was just the paparazzi acting up. I worked for him briefly so we met couple time all for business reasons nothing else." I said with a serious expression.

A smirk played on his face.
"Interesting...."
It was creepy though, still I held it in.

Armaan's POV,
It was high time now that we confronted Shanaya about everything. Why was she soo hell bent on ruining Ayesha's face in front of me? Why steal her diary, manipulated it and give it to me? Was it jealousy or her ego acting up?!

She stood there in front of me and bhai like she was oblivious about it all.

"What proof do you guys have?" She questioned.

Bhai snorted. "Proof?! I found torn pages from Ayesha's diary in your purse. Your handwriting in her diary which you gave Armaan. What other proofs do you need?"

"You went through my purse. That's obstruction of property. I can sue you for that?" She said with her hands on her hips.

"Oh yeah! Well then, I guess we can sue you for defamation too in that case oh and also for.... Invasion of privacy. You were the one who took our pictures and leaked it too the media causing all the ruckus right?" I said watching her intently.

"Huh!" She looked away heatedly. "Why would you think I was the one who leaked the pictures?" She said looking uneasy. I smirked and even bhai looked at me surprised.