7: Misconceptions.

Armaan's POV,
"What do you mean?-" I questioned Shanaya. "-that she's not how she seems?"

"Well, I have something that will prove it to you." She said taking out some sort of diary from her purse while keeping a lookout. I watched her with a raised eyebrow.

"This is her diary and you'll be shocked when you read this. She always claims to love you and all that right? Well, read it to find out what she's really after. Your love or your fame and bank balance." She said spitefully.

"There's no way I'm reading a girl's diary!" I said flatly.
Reading a woman's thoughts. No way!! It's a nightmare in there. I once dared to read mom's diary......never living that nightmare again.

"Then you won't know what she is." She cooed.

"Don't care. She works for me... I pay her. That's is! It doesn't matter if she's after money, me or fame. We have a business relationship. That's all."

"So you don't care if she date's your brother?" Shanaya said looking intently at me.

I know bhai likes her but I don't want him to get his heart broken.
"Fine, give me that."

"Gladly." She handed me the diary.

Ayesha's POV,
There was silence in the car the whole time. I've never been soo silent in my life.
"We're here."
Amaal's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I looked out and my society was in front of me.

"Um... Thanks." I said and hurried to get out of the car almost panicking.

"Thanks for dropping me." I said and was about to shut the door when-

"Ayesha."

I looked at him but avoiding his eyes.

"I'll be waiting...for your answer and for you. Take your time." He said ever soo gently.

"Good night Amaal." I said gently shutting the door and walking away. I reached inside the gate and finally heard his car leave. I let out my breath.

What the hell!!!!

How did it turn out like this?! I'm in love with Armaan. How did his brother fall in love with ME????
This is soo messed up.
What do I do?????
How am I supposed to face him tomorrow? Should I not go? But how long can I ignore him?
Allah!!!! What now?!

Armaan's POV,
Amaal came home with a slight smile stuck on his face.

"You look happy." I asked him.

"Maybe I am." He said sat beside me. "Thanks for the party bro."

"You really liked it?"

He just smiled.

"Ooook..... did something happen?" I asked confused by his sudden strange attitude.

"I told her."

"Told who, what?" I asked.

He gave me the 'you know...' look. Then it clicked me.
"Ayesha?"

He nodded grinning.

"What did she say?"

"Nothing actually. She was too surprised. She just gapped at me for a while and then asked me to drop her back home." He said.