Change (btsxjjk)

By TookForever

jungkook, the new transfer, a chubby, short boy gets played on by the 6 heartthrobs of the school. He gets ho... More

I
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Notice
11
12
14
15
16
17
New book
18
19
20
21
22
Notice
Some memes because I published a short chapter
23
24
25
26
Notice
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Memes because it is midnightπŸ˜…
Part 2 πŸ₯°πŸ˜
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
MEMES cause this book is almost done😭😭😭😭.6
epilogue
blackpink comeback: my honest review
Stay gold review mv : my honest review
New book

42

2K 75 21
By TookForever

Jungkook woke up as his phone rang out loud and clear.

"Hello," he asked.

"Jungkook, come to the HQ without the boys in ten minutes, we have a slight situation," his boss's voice sounded from the other end of the line and the phone got cut. Jungkook quickly shoved his phone into his night dress pocket and got of the bed. He stuck a note on the fridge and took the car keys before rushing off to the office while wearing his night wear with black bunnies imprinted on it.

"What is it," jungkook panted as he ran into his boss's room.

"Yerin has broken limbs, taeyang is dead and you are the only one left, what in the earth are we going to do," g dragon told as he ran his hand through his hair, papers were scattered everywhere, in short the entire office was messy.

"Wait, yerin has broken limbs, how," jungkook told as he dug his nails into his palms and blood started to drip from them.

"Your dad, jisung, attacked her and they injured her pretty bad," G-Dragon told as he picked up file and began to read it. Jungkook controlled his anger and looked at boss.

"So, now what should we do, the original plan had yerin and taeyang also but now it is just me,"

"First, help out the intels and then go to weapon room and increase the damage level of each weapon because now you are the only one who would be defending from the inside," jungkook nodded his head and exited the room. He went to the suite that was reserved for him in the office and quickly brushed his teeth and took a bath but the downside was that he didnt have any spare clothes so he continued to wear the black bunny shirt with shorts.

He sighed as he walked through the hall and entered the room where all the intels were rushing everywhere, stacks of paper were here and there, the main screen that was in the middle of the room was projecting different pieces of information. Jungkook cleared his throat and everyone immediately stopped doing whatever they were doing and looked at the boy who stood near the doorway.

"Everyone, first organise the paperwork or you wont get anywhere with the information," jungkook told out and everyone immediately nodded their heads and got back to work.

This is going to be a long day, jungkook thought as he started to look at the amount of paper work that laid ahead.

——————————————————

Jin frowned as he looked at the sticky note that was attached to the fridge,

I have gone to the office so dont leave the house until I come back.
-jeon jungkook.

Jin just sighed as he went to the kitchen and started cooking something or the other as the other members came down.

"Where is jungkook, jin hyung," jimin asked as he took a big scoop of strawberry jam and ate it.

"Office," jin simply answered and jimin just nodded his head.

"The atmosphere is awkward," namjoon told as he sat on the floor so he wouldnt break anything else.

"Yeah, it is." Taehyung told as he glanced at suga who was sleeping on the coffee table with his shoes on and hobi who was drawing a sun on a canvas.
—————————————————————-

Jungkook reclined into his seat and closed his eyes as he finished the last stack of paper work,at this moment he was the only one left in the office except for the security guards or that was what he thought until he felt someone sit on his lap.

"Oppa, do you want your babygirl to relieve some of your stress, maybe I can pleasure you sexually," the person told as her hand palmed Jungkook's crotch.

"Get off me, Jennie," jungkook tells with a slight growl.

"But oppa," Jennie whined as she tried to make cute sounds which just sounded like a slutty sound to Jungkook.

"Jennie, get off me or i will fire you. The only reason why you are my pa is because you are Lisa's friend and you came to me with a 3 year old baby," Jungkook told with an irritated voice and Jennie got off his lap but what happened next was something Jungkook did not expect. She removed her shirt, showing that she wore nothing underneath and Jungkook immediately closed his eyes with his arms.

"Come on, Oppa, I know you want me, everyone wants me even those people who are living with you, bts," Jennie told as she threw her shirt aside and walked closer to Jungkook. Jungkook would've hit her but the thing was that he didn't like hitting girls so instead he squated down and hid his face in his knees.

"Jennie, stop it," Jungkook told as he pressed his face closer to his knees, then suddenly the doors opened revealing g-dragon. He had come back to the office because he forgot his house keys and the bottle of jams which jimin's parents had given him a couple of days ago.

"Jennie, wear your clothes and get the hell out," g dragon told as Jungkook let out a sigh of relief and stood up with his hands still covering his eyes.

"But don't you want me," Jennie told seductively but G-Dragon just shook his head, she huffed and picked up her shirt from the floor.

"Men these days," she scoffed out as she went out of the room and Jungkook finally removed his hands from his eyes.

"You should fire her," g dragon told.

"You know, I cant. Any friend of Lisa's is also mine, however slutty she may be, anyways apart from that I managed to get some information from the dark web because none of the information we had was exactly accurate. We underestimated the number of men he would have attacking, because it isn't 300 men like we predicted but rather 10,000 men. Also the weapons have all been upgraded to damage level 100/100," jungkook told.

"Well, looks like your survival chances have gone from 50% to 0.00001%,' G-Dragon told as they both sat on the chairs.

"Looks like the only thing we can do now is to evacuate everyone and hope that I cut my father's throat," jungkook told and G-Dragon nodded his head.

"Take the next two days off and spend the time with your loved ones, dont do anything you will regret because it might be the last time you see them," G-Dragon told as jungkook got up and bowed his head.

"Go home, it is already midnight," G-Dragon told and jungkook waved bye. G-Dragon sighed as he reclined against the chair, it was sad to put such a talented man at risk but at the end of the day this was for the better good.

Jungkook began driving back home with a sad smile, he knew that he wouldnt tell this to the other members because they would stop him. Jungkook saw a bakery shop open and immediately went in because if he was going to make the next two days memorable he might as well buy them a cake especially because it was jimin's birthday today (it was midnight). He had already bought the main present so now the only thing he had to buy was a cake.

"Hello, do you have any cake with jams," jungkook asked and the shop owner immediately got out this cake.

(Dammit, this got me hungry, I swear after the lockdown is over, I am going to stuff myself with deserts)

Jungkook asked her to write " happy birthday jimin," on the top and after he paid for it and left. He put the cake in the front seat and the car started again.

Seoul nightlife was absolutely beautiful as there were sufficient amount of people roaming the streets, some were drunk and some were sober. He envied the couple that was walking with their hands held together, jungkook wanted to be able to do the same thing with the members, to walk around Seoul with his boyfriends but he couldnt because of his job. He pitied the members for becoming his boyfriend because on normal days he would be stuck up with work almost the entire day, there were days he also went without sleeping just because of the work. Jungkook knew that he would barely be able to spend time with them if he manages to survive and gets back to work, he wouldn't be surprised if they left him afterwards.

Jungkook stopped his car once more but this time in front of a florist shop, this trip was a quick one because he picked the best bouquets.

(Just chose the ones I like😅)

He paid the florist and then he was back on the road. Before he started driving, he carefully assembled the flowers in the big brown paper bag was given and put them on top of the cake so he could easily carry it inside the house. It was a ten minute drive back to his house and by the time he reached it was almost 1 am.

They must be worried about me, Jungkook thought to himself with a slight chuckle as he climbed out of the car with the presents in his hand. Jungkook slowly opened the door and was greeted with members playing on their phones in the front room, it looked like as if they were waiting for him because Suga was already asleep.

"I came back, there was a lot of work in office," Jungkook told as he put the stuff on the counter and everyone immediately bombarded him with questions.

"Why did you take so long,"

"You know, how worried we were,"

"Did anyone touch you because if they did I will kill them,"

"Hyung, don't worry, there was a situation at work so I had to handle it," Jungkook told and they calmed down..

"Why are you wearing your night dress," Jin asked and Jungkook blushed bright red as he realised that he was still wearing his nightdress.

"I ran to work," Jungkook told as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Anyways, Jimin Hyung, happy birthday," Jungkook told as he gave Jimin the bouquets and Jimin immediately kissed him on the lips for about 30 seconds before Hobi seperated them.

"how about we first cut the cake," Jungkook told with slight shade of pink dusted on his cheeks. Jimin unwrapped the cake and his eyes immediately widened.

"jungkookie, you are really the best boyfriend ever, no one has ever given me cake with jams. I finally got jams," Jimin squeeled and Hobi put the candles and lit them. Jimin was about to blow it but instead Taehyung did and looked at the bummed out boy with a slight smirk.

"dude, its my birthday," Jimin whined but Taehyung didnt give two shits and took the first bite of cake.

"Jungkook-" Jimin was about to call out but Namjoon just shushed him as he pointed over to the couch where Jungkook was sleeping and Jimin gave a small smile.

"dammit, I am also out," Suga told as he went and slept on top of Jungkook.

"looks like Jungkook and Suga will be sleeping on the couch. lets have the cake tomorrow," Hobi told as he put the cake inside the fridge, Jin put the flowers on the counter and everyone went to sleep.

Kai came down after everyone left and opened the fridge before taking a small bit of the cake.

humans have a very bad taste in food, i rather eat grass than this, the wolf thought as he went to the couch and slept on top of Suga.

—————————————————————————————

I am sooooooo sleepy, I was doing my homework till 11 pm yesterday and then after that I couldn't sleep so I decided to stream ON and black swan for about 2 hours and I finally slept at 1 am.
🤯😨😰😱😰😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨.

word count:1997 (excluding this sentence)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.5K 29
You are fat and nerdy girl. In school you are bullied by Jeon Jungkook and his gang wit the most popular boys at school. Soon you moved to America, b...
29.1K 738 21
BTS a well known mafia gang consist of 6 members. what happens when they saw a cute bunny boy in a cafe. Jungkook. a cute and innocent boy who works...
59.7K 2.1K 30
Taekook ff where, Jeon jeongguk who was an intelligent, bubbly, fun, singer, fashion type of a guy untill his parents death, he was transferred to Se...
5.6K 123 14
Y/N's best friend is moving away when her dad gets a new job. Jungkook is the new exchange student, but will Y/N hate him as much as she thinks?