Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Dreams & Bloodied Busses

1.2K 32 5
By FangirlQueen101

(Elena's outfit.) 

'So you killed her?' Stiles asks.

'Way to be sensitive.' I mumble.

'I don't know, I just woke up.' Scott shrugs helplessly and I think over the story he just told us, apparently he had a dream of taking Allison into one of the school busses for some alone time, he ended up losing control and attacked her. I should really tell him to find a more romantic place than a school bus to take his girlfriend.

'I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before.' Scott says and I'm starting to wonder whether this was just a dream.

'Really? I have, usually it ends a little differently.' Stiles says and I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

'TMI.' I say and Stiles shrugs.

'What?' Stiles asks shrugging innocently.

'A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again.' Scott says scoffing slightly at Stiles.

'And C, go bathe in holy water you sick minded arse.' I say pulling a face at Stiles.

'Noted.' Stiles says to Scott but ignoring me.

'Let me take a guess here-' Stiles begins but Scott cuts him off.

'No I know. You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow night. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out.' Scott says, I begin to nod in agreement but Stiles elbows my so I quickly shake my head.

'Not at all.' I say in a completely not convincing tone.

'No of course not.' Stiles says and Scott gives him a pointed look.

'Yeah that's totally it.' Stiles confesses.

'Shame on you!' I say in fake disappointment and horror.

'Oh please like you don't think the same?' Stiles asks in a challenging tone.

'I do but these are things we think but don't say.' I say fake scolding him.

'Ok well next time I'll read the rule book your highness.' Stiles says sarcastically.

'You better filthy peasant!' I say joining in on his joke and Stiles frowns.

'If you were royalty I'd be royalty too because we're related.' Stiles says.

'Not if I disown you.' I say bluntly and he gasps in fake horror.

'Guys!' Scott says and we look over at a very distressed Scott, oh right I forgot he was here.

'Hey Scotty boy things'll work out don't worry about it.' I say patting his shoulder.

'But for safety's sake avoid Allison's father.' I add and and Scott gives me a look, Stiles shoves me out of the way.

'Personally I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know there's not a Lycanthropy for beginners class that you can take.' Stiles says and he smiles smugly at me, I just roll my eyes. If he's trying to rub it in that he's the better friend I knew that a month ago already.

'Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher.' Scott says and I frown at him.

'Who? Derek?' Stiles asks and I frown Derek Hale?

Does that mean he actually is a werewolf? Because that would explain a lot, boy I hope he isn't because otherwise I'm gonna look like a stupid fool for not figuring it out sooner. I mean considering the fact that I've been working with werewolves and the supernatural since I could walk. My thoughts dart to Derek, yesterday he told me he was tired of our constant insult and sarcasm battles and I haven't seen him since then. 

Not that there's many opportunities to see him outside of the woods though. I still haven't decided whether or not I should take the risk of trying to gain his trust because to gain his trust I'll have to trust him myself. And to gain trust it'll mean building some sort of friendship with him and the guy has more walls shutting people out than I have fingers. Not to mention I don't really want to trust him either, boy this is gonna be hard.

'Are you forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?' Stiles asks bringing me back to reality.

'Yeah I know. But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus...it felt so real.' Scott says looking very troubled.

'How real?' Stiles asks clearly against the idea of his best friend going to Derek Hale for help.

'Like it actually happened.' Scott says sighing and they push open the school doors.

Immediately the three of us freeze at the sight in front of us, the school bus looks completely recked. The back door is barely hanging onto it's hinges as it's dented horrifically, blood splatters are everywhere. On the windows, the bus walls and the seats, there are also cow marks on the seats and back door. A few people in funny white suits are taking pictures and blood samples from the door to have the DNA checked. 

'I think it actually did.' Stiles breathes out and I hit his arm.

'Elena!' Lana runs over to me glancing at the bus.

'This is horrible! Now I won't be able to have that party because of these attacks!' Lana whines and Scott rushes back into the school probably to searcher his probably dead girlfriend.

'Bummer.' I say returning my attention to Lana.

'I've been planning it for the past two weeks, everything was perfect!' She whines as we walk back into the school.

'Well maybe it's for the best ya know, if there's an attack at your party it'll seriously dampen the mood.' I say and she thinks about this.

'Oh your probably right!' She says and then starts chatting away about other things.

'Oh I hope they close the school, I'm so not in the mood for biology. It's so gross.' She says and I just shake my head at her.

'Biology isn't so bad.' I say.

'Oh really so cutting open poor dead toads is great fun.' Lana huffs, other than her finding biology gross she feels bad for the animas and says it's wrong. She even once tried to rescue a bunch of lab rats from one of the labs in Beacon Hills. 

'Well I have chemistry now, I'll see you in English.' I say bare we part our ways.

***

'Maybe it was my blood on the door?' Scott suddenly asks and I look up from my chemistry textbook.

'Well then I want a recording of your explanation to the police.' I say.

'Maybe it was animal blood.' Stiles offers giving me the not helping look.

'You know maybe you caught a rabbit or something?' Stiles suggests trying to calm down the nervous wreck of a boy.

'And did what?' Scott asks.

'Married it.' I say sarcastically and Stiles throws a pencil at me which hits my head and I glare at him.

'Ate it.' Stiles says like it's obvious.

'Raw?' Scott asks looking horrifically disgusted.

'No you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven.' Stiles says sarcastically and I snort.

'Maybe you got fries too.' I add on.

'Well I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything.' Stiles says.

'Mr. Stilinski! If that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to take out the earphones once in a while.' Mr. Harris says and I almost agree with him, not because of Stiles's inability to whisper but because his taste in music is questionable.

'I don't need you and Mr McCall distracting Miss Stark.' Mr Harris says and I try not to scoff, Mr Harris has taken a weird liking to me ever since I became his top student. 

It's kinda weird.

'I think you and Mr McCall could benefit from a little distance, yes?' Mr Harris asks.

'No.' Stiles says looking horrified by the idea.

'So long Romeo.' I mumble sarcastically to Stiles as he gets up and moves, he just rolls his eyes at me.

'Let me know if the separation anxiety gets too much.' Mr Harris says bluntly with his back to us. I look over at Stiles pulling a face and he places his hand over his mouth to avoid making a sound as he laughs silently.

'Hey I think they found something!' The girl that now sits next to Scott says and everyone rushes over to the window.

'That's not a rabbit.' Scott says.

'No fries either.' I add on.

As we watch a seemingly dead man being rolled towards the ambulance on a stretcher, he's covered in blood. I can't make out much from the distance but I'm quite sure there's claw marks on his face. Thats when the man suddenly shoots  up in his stretcher yelling, the entire class screams and I leap back in surprise almost falling over but Scott catches me by wrapping and arm around my waist. I flash him a quick but thankful smile as he steadies me and we move away from the crowd.

'This is good, this is good. He's not dead, he got up. Dead guys can't do that.' Stiles says and  frown.

'What about zombies? What about mummies?' I ask and I receive a shut up look from Stiles which frankly motivates me just to talk more.

'I did that.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.5K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...
45.3K 849 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
18.2K 239 23
Derek Hale x OC Story Charlie Stilinksi, twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale, alpha werewolf. Two people that were totally different, yet mor...