Secrets - Niam {LiamPayne&Nia...

By LoveLikeWOEx33

Niall’s pretty. There’s no denying it. Baby blue eyes framed by thick lashes, full pouty lips, porcelain skin... More

Prologue & Part 1
After The Night
The Drunken Moment...
Lightweight
Heartache Devil
Shhh... Dont Tell Them
Harry, Harry-Harry.
Tea Burns
A Jar Of Broken Hearts
If I Tell My Secrets Or Expose My Weakness...
Cry Me A River
Mistakes Part 1
Mistakes Part 2
Vanilla Twilight
Getting Together
Without You
Dirty Little Secret
Awkward Romance
Home Sweet Home
Welcome Tiegan
My Secret Book
I Miss You
Pouring Out On The Pages
i Dabble
Preparation
All Nighter?
I Wanna Stay Up All Night, And Do It ALL With You...
Guilt
Two Different Worlds Collide
Drunk Truth
Harsh Crowd
Last Night
Why her
Bittersweet Love
Angels Fall
Dreams
Jam Packed Feelings
fresh eyes, opening heart
Epoligue
Author's Note
Building Confidence [BOOK 2 OF SECRETS]

Simon

5.7K 45 11
By LoveLikeWOEx33

Part 36

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

Niall woke up the next morning due to the annoying rings of his alarm on his phone, he groaned reaching over for it but he whacked somebody in the face. A whimper mixed in with a groan escaped Liam’s lips, Niall instantly opened up his eyes and attended to Liam kissing all over his face, “Oh baby I’m so sorry” he said still kissing over his face, Liam chuckled lightly “It’s okay Ni” he reassured with a small smile, he cracked open his eyes and smiled up at Niall more. Niall smiled down lovingly at him and kissed his forehead softly, “Want me to come pick you up?” Liam asked Niall in a grouchy morning voice. Niall smiled and nodded “please, that’d be great” he answered Liam with. Both boys heard a cough and snapped their heads towards the door frame, in which stood none other than Louis Tomlinson looking as smug as ever, “What have you done now?” Liam groaned rolling onto his stomach to bury his head in the pillows. Louis just stayed with the same smug smile; he was up to something “Nothing!” he protested with a cheesy smile, “Now hurry up Niall!”

It only took Niall less than half an hour to shower and get ready and sort his hair out and pack everything he needed in his adidas bag. As soon as he was ready he and Louis set out in the car on the way to the studios where Simon’s office lingered. The whole ride there Niall was a mess, worried about what was going to happen, he had been so calm on the phone to Simon but he knew he’d crumble in front of Simon, he always did. This is why he always took Liam with him, even before they were going out, Liam would always help him with Simon. “It’s going to be okay Niall” Louis reassured him, everybody knew Niall feared Simon, it was natural, and a lot of people did- all of the boys did at first but they had gotten used to Simons bad boy act, but Niall still feared the face to face talks. “You sure?” he whispered looking to Louis as he pulled up. Louis nodded and rubbed Niall’s shoulder, “I’ll wait here until I see you go all the way in okay?” Louis offered Niall, to which Niall declined, “It’s okay Lou, thanks for taking me I’ll have to go in one way or another if I know your still here I’ll try and run back into the car” he chuckled nervously. Louis smiled and hugged Niall briefly before Niall got out of the car and shut the door, he walked slowly to the building and shuffled up to the lift knowing where to go.

As the elevator ‘dinged’ Niall’s breath became quickened, he started to make his way towards Simon’s office, swallowing hard he knocked three times, and three times only before taking a step back and debating on whether to run now. The door opened a few seconds after he had knocked and saw it was Tiegan who opened the door. Niall clenched his door and was about to walk away until Simon stepped in, “Niall come back” he said sternly, Niall froze “shit…” he cursed under his breath as he turned around slowly, somehow he found the confidence inside of him to reply back to Simon, “I thought you said this was a one to one, not one to one plus whore” he said shocked with himself as his eyes widened, but he did nothing to take it back. Tiegan ducked her head down her eyes brimming, “Niall” Simon warned. Niall just rolled his eyes not wanting to take back what he said, walking into the office, “Simon just me and you” Niall said again eyeing him up, his new found confidence was scaring himself. Simon nodded and Tiegan left the room. As the door closed Niall looked to Simon as raised his eyebrows as if to say, “What was she doing here?” Simon sighed and told Niall to take a seat, as Niall did he wanted an explanation.

“Like I said, we need to talk about everything” Simon said leaning forward in his chair. The same mirror was there on Simon’s desk reading the engraved words “you look great Simon” Niall sighed and looked into Simon’s eyes, “You know the story Simon, why isn’t anything being done about her?” Niall said not even being able to say her name he was that disgusted with her. “She wants everybody to know it’s her Niall, but there is one person stopping her.” Niall swallowed, Liam. It was Liam, why couldn’t Liam see what she did to him? Niall sighed again remembering the convocation him and Liam had, “I… I just want to get even… But I don’t want to hurt Liam in the process, I mean… Zayn’s in bits Simon, and he did nothing but love her and she wouldn’t even say that to him” Niall brought up the other topic of Zayn. Simon now lent back in his chair thinking, “Liam told me that he wasn’t going to speak to her in seven months… Maybe that’s a start?” Simon offered, Niall shook his head “I just need something to channel my anger with her… I just… I don’t know…” he sighed shaking his head, he himself didn’t even know what he wanted, and he just wanted some sort of reassurance that she was hurting as much as he was. “Niall… Dig deep… What do you want to happen? I can’t help you if you don’t tell me”

Niall now sat back in the chair thinking; he wanted her to hurt… He didn’t want to make Liam unhappy but he wanted her to hurt, he wanted Zayn to be alright too, maybe what was suggested by Liam would hurt her enough now he thought about it… Not being able to speak or see him in seven months would hurt her a lot, they were best friends… Well maybe not to Liam anymore but they were still apart of each other’s lives, they grew up together, he wanted Zayn to be okay too, the 7month thing didn’t apply to Zayn but at this rate Tiegan wasn’t even showing any affection towards Zayn, “I think what Liam suggested would be enough…” he said thinking it was now the right thing to do.

Simon smiled, he saw that Niall had something taken off of his shoulders, “That’s good Niall” he said looking at him, “By the way, I’ve sorted everything out with the fans, they know Liam was finding out who he was and Danielle has spoken to the press saying she was wrong to have done what she did but she was hurt and people are now starting to understand” Simon explained to which Niall nodded simply, “Thanks Simon… For everything” He said. Simon chuckled “It’s what I’m here for Niall, I just wish you and Liam would have come forth to me with this problem before it turned out this way” he said, “To be honest Simon… It’s made us all a lot closer it coming out like this” he said honestly, “From every disaster comes somewhat of a  positive outcome in the end” he grinned wider.

Simon and Niall talked for a little while longer and Niall honestly felt a whole lot better, as he left he waited outside of the studios and sent Liam a text asking him to come pick him up, Liam replied back sharply saying he was just in the diner around the corner waiting there for Niall, he smiled and walked over to the small cute diner, walking in and spotting Liam almost instantly. He smiled and made his way over to Liam from behind, wrapping his arms around Liam’s neck and kissing his cheek, “Hey Li”. Liam let a smile dance across his lips happily and he turned his head more to kiss Niall’s lips “Hey you” he said as Niall pulled away to sit in front of Liam on the sponge seat. Liam had already ordered two hot chocolates in advance which as they had been sitting there for a while were now warm enough to drink without lips or tongues being burned. Niall took a sip and explained to Liam everything that Simon and he had discussed, which made Liam smile.

******************************************************************************************

Louis laughed light heartedly at Harry as they were sitting on the sofa in Louis’ apartment, sitting together- Harry between Louis’ legs with his back pressed against his chest and Louis’ arms around Harry, the pair of best friends watching Bambi. Even though the film was on that they’d seen over a thousand times they always talked no matter what and blamed each other for missing the parts of the film, “See!” Harry retorted, “you made me miss the best bit!” he folded his arms childishly. “Really Haz, the five year old act again?” he rolled his eyes playfully. Harry pouted and leaned back into Louis’ chest. Louis smiled and rested his head on Harry’s shoulder squeezing his body gently, a small happy sigh escaping his lips. Harry tried to turn his head a little, “What’s up Lou?” He asked, curious and slightly worried.

Louis chuckled gently, sending vibrations though onto Harrys back, “Nothing wrong Hazza, just happy is all” he said with a smile, Harry returned the smile, “So am I” he whispered leaning back into Louis’ chest more, “We should do this more often you know, we used to but then it kind of stopped” Harry started, “I miss this, movie night with you, well day but you know what I’m saying” Harry smiled. Louis nodded with a hum, “we should do it more often yeah, and I miss it too” he said. He placed a soft small kiss on Harry’s cheek, he didn’t know why… What made him do that but at the moment, the place they were at and what they were doing, it just felt right.

This set Harry off in a blushing mess, his cheeks rising in temperature and going a rosy red shade, it sweeping across his cheeks like a paint brush, he turned his head to kiss Louis’ back, he let his lips linger there for a while, every touch and feel of Louis was amazing to him. As he pulled his lips away he didn’t move his face, pressing his nose and forehead to the side of Louis’ face, his eyes closed and taking the moment in. Louis turned his head so now their noses were brushing, Harry nuzzled his nose in with Louis’ gently, “I love you Lou” Harry said, it hurt him to say them words so much but he wanted Louis to know, even if it meant to say it over and over again, Louis was always reminded. Louis nodded, making their noses brush even more, “I know you do Harry” Louis said softly. Harry sighed sadly; the pain in his chest was so bad right now.

Louis didn’t know what was going through his head at the time when he did this, but his head was tiling and moving closer to Harrys lips, their breath mingling and eyes darting around each other’s to see if there was any hint of going back, Louis’ and Harry’s eyes fluttered shut at the same time, both breathing hard now as Louis was the one to make the move, pressing their lips together softly a sweetly, a kiss like no other before. They didn’t move their lips and inch, they kept their lips there, breathing through their noses. The kiss lasted a fair while, until they needed to pull away to take a proper breath in, they stayed looking into each other’s eyes, trying to grasp what had just happened, Louis swallowed hard and breathed deeply looking into Harrys eyes. All they could think about was the kiss that they just shared, they were the only things on each other’s minds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.6K 32
Niall hates Harry, he is obnoxious and enjoys making Niall's life a living hell. But Harry can't help but feel intrigued by the way Niall makes him f...
561K 6.5K 26
Larry Stylinson... The mash up name that drilled its way into Harry Styles' head. He never hesitated to admit they would fake romantic scenes and kis...
191K 3.1K 13
'Let's switch roles. This time I'll be the one to hurt you, to make sure I lose connections with you and have you cry at night. I won't be the one in...
1.8K 72 18
•Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit is all I'm asking for..• To the outside world, Hayley's got everything. The money, the gorgeo...