After What Happened - America...

By ahs_murderhouse939

I'll wait forever if I have to- Tate Langdon. This takes place after the last episode of American Horror Sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Not a Chapter
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 2

10.4K 230 67
By ahs_murderhouse939

Three days later:

I'm in my room listening to Nirvana when I hear a small knock on the door. I pause the music on my ipod and open the door. There standing is none the other than Tate himself. That was a good song that was playing. You shouldn't have stopped it, Tate says. Why are you here, I ask.

I just want to talk he says. Why should I listen to you after all you have done I say. I know that I made terrible mistakes in the past, but I just want you to know why I did what I did. You deserve to know at least that. I'm not looking for anything more. Like us getting back together, us being friends, or asking you for forgiveness. Just talking and I promise I will never bother you again. I won't watch you, try and talk to you, or even glance at you. I will completely vanish from youir life. Just please let me say what I need to say he says.

Fine I say and we both sit on the floor. I know what I did to your mom was not right or cool. I would never think about doing that again. When Constance was mean or with some guy, I would go downstairs and talk to Nora. She would be able to cheer me up and make me smile. I always told her how I wished she was my mother. She was the only thing that could make me happy until Addy came along.

She would always ask what I wanted and she would get it for me if she could. I always wanted to repay her for that, for making me happy. So one day I asked her what she wanted and she said her baby. I told her that I would do anything I could to get her a baby. She was the only happiness I had as a child and all I wanted to do was make her happy. The gay couple that lived here right before you was going to adopt a baby, but then they started having problems and decided not to get a baby.

Therefore, they were no use to help Nora so they were no use to me. Nora was like my second mother, but she treated me better than my actual mother. I was just so determined to get her what she wanted that's all. So when you guys moved in, Nora told me what to do to your mom. I listened and did it, for her, for Nora.

At the time I was completely different. I was lost and I realize now how not cool that was and not fair to any person to have that happen. I regret it everyday since and I'm sorry. As for those murders I commited, like I just said I was lost and a different person. But Violet, you have to understand that the world is terrible. It is a goddamn filthy horrible place. At the time I thought I was doing them a favor by bringing them away from this terrible world and to a better, safer place.

I have payed three long years for what I have done and everyday I think about the things I've done and regret each and every one. At the time I thought I was doing them good, but know I don't understand how I did that, why I would do that to people. I'm sorry Violet, I truely am, for everything. You didn't deserve anything bad to happen to you or your family, he finishes.

The whole time I was looking down at the ground. When I finally look up and meet eye contact with him, I see it. The pain, guilt, sorrow that he has felt. I know he is truley sorry for everything and he knows what he has done is wrong, but did he pay long enough for it? I still don't know if he has or if he ever will. A tear slips out of his eye and he gets up. Goodbye Vilolet, Forever, he says. And with that he is gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.6K 56
Tate did terrible things to many people, including Violet and her family. The thing is, he never wanted to do any of those things. It was the house t...
47K 1.4K 17
Tate is still waiting for Violet to forgive him, so when a boy dies in the murder house Tate loathes him, but soon realizes that Violet still loves h...
542K 12.9K 23
*American Horror Story fanfic* Tate has been counting the lonely days since Violet pushed him away. Easily becoming jealous over any boy she comes in...
4.5K 80 13
He's obsessed with her, following her around, listening, stalking her every move, he knows everything...how will she react to that though, will she f...