A New Legacy (HighSchool DxD...

By EmperorRequiem

F/N Redgrave, Son of Dante, The Legendary Devil Hunter, and son of an Angel. Grandson of Sparda, now must ta... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Mission 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8 (Mission 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Mission 3)
Mission 4
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Mission 5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Q&A ask the Cast

Chapter 7

15K 230 166
By EmperorRequiem

10:54

Y/n POV

I wake up in my bed and try to stretch my arms to try to wake up, I realize that my left hand was clamped by a familiar, scarlet haired, young woman. It was Rias, who had her breasts around my arm. I suddenly grew red as this was a very surprising sight. Rias starts to get up, yawns, and stretches her arms, revealing her entire breasts.

Rias: "*Yawn* Morning Y/n."

Y/n(Light Blush): "Y-yeah, morning to you as well."

Rias: "Are you Okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah. Hey, we have the whole day to ourselves, let's make the most of it."

Rias: "What did you have in mind?"

Y/n: "Well first, I need to get a new set of clothes, cuz' KFC scorched most of it, second need to work on stuff like jobs and weapons, and then....I dunno."

Rias: "So you have alot to do."

Y/n: "Yeah. You can stay here, or go home. I don't really care."

Rias: "No, no  I want to help out."

Y/n: "Umm, sure. Get ready. We are heading out."

Rias: "A-alright."

Y/n: "I'll take a quick shower, you want in~?

Rias blushed extremely and started stuttering. She was embarrassed to even answer me. I was just thinking of how cute she is.

Y/n: "I'm kidding, relax."

I headed towards the shower and started to take a few minutes to get myself freshened up. After a few minutes, Rias was already dressed in her normal school outfit, so was I after a few minutes. I had a black vest with a blue button up shirt and a silver watch and black pants and boots.

(Ignore the Tie, and Shirt is undone)

Y/n: "Wait."

RIas: "What?"

Y/n: "Well, it would be weird for people to see you in your school outfit while you are out of school and people will get a weird idea soo,...IDEA!"

I headed for my coat and handed it to her. This would be a great disguise for the day.

Rias: "Your coat?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Sorry for the charred coat but, that is all I have."

Rias: "It's completely fine, it's comfy."

Y/n: "Nice."

I noticed that the coat matched her hair really well and she started to notice me staring at her and blushed. I quickly grabbed the first jacket in my closet I saw and put it on and we started to head out for the town.

(Jacket)

As we head out to the town, we made sure to not be near the school, and headed towards the mall to find some new clothes, for myself and for her. We arrived at the mall and started to head for the clothing department to look for stuff we may like. We walked through alot of clothing shops, until I saw a jacket that looked interesting on a mannequin.

Rias: "Did you see something you like?"

Y/n: "I don't think so."

Rias: "You think you will like it?"

Y/n: "Not in a million years."

As I say that, I start walking away from the jacket and Rias started rushing towards me to try and keep up. As we kept looking around for 15 minutes, we found a shop that looks like it has some interesting clothes. Rias found a necklace that suited her Teal Eyes and a dress that she loves and made her look attractive. I was looking for a new replacement jacket until I found a jacket similar to my old one. I look to the assistant who was looking around and told her that I am buying it. She simply nodded her head and just scanned the tag, I just got a replacement jacket. I walk to the changing room and change out into the jacket I just purchased. The jacket has a golden skull (resembling DMC 5 jacket) on the back and has silver Cuffs on the sleeves. I step out of the changing room with my new jacket and with my vest and shirt underneath.

(Ignore Rebellion and Ebony, Gun holsters not included . And with vest and shirt underneath.)

Y/n: "Nice!"

Rias: "Y/n, you find your new jacket?"

Y/n: "Yes! Hey, you spent all day with me, how about I buy you the things you like."

Rias: "W-what? N-no, it's not necessary!"

She gave an awkward smile

Y/n: "Relax. It's on me, and I saw a couple of things that you liked and they suited you really well."

Rias just started to blush at the comment of her looking good in the clothes she picked out. I was aware of the things she was looking at and bought the things she liked. She was happy that I spent that I bought those gifts for her and looked at me with loving eyes. I move a strand of hair out of her cheek and cupped her cheek and then... nothing. Rias was a blushing mess, as I walk out the shop with my new jacket and her bags of clothes.

Y/n: "So, you coming?"

Rias (Blushing): "Y-y-yeah. Wait up!"

As we move around the mall, I see a Familiar face of a young guy with long brown hair and a beautiful woman next to him with a green hair, looking at jewelry.

Y/n: "I see those two are still together..."
I mutter...

Rias: "Did you say something, Y/n?"

Y/n: Nah, let's get out of here."

As we exit the mall, I decided to drag Rias to a ally 

Rias: "Y-Y/n!!?"

Y/n: "Relax. You're gonna see something spectacular."

I fastened my grip, not letting her go until we were out of sight
I called forth Cavaliere, Rias was amazed and confused of what is happening. She took a couple steps back as the motorcycle was still shooting out jolts of electricity.

Rias(Shocked): "W-what is this?!"

Y/n: "My old man's Bike. Guy never had a sense of style, Couldn't even GET A GODDAMNT PAINTJOB!"

Rias was still shocked at what happened and looked at the bike in fascination, and walked closer to the bike and started to feel it.

Y/n: "You still look pale, were you thinking about something else?"

Rias (Blushing): "N-N-No!!"

Y/n: "oh....Oh!...OH!...OH~!!"

Rias(Blushing): "N-No!! STOP IT!!"

Y/n: "He~He~... I'm kidding, Maybe."

Rias: "W-Whatever!! Hmph!"

Y/n: "Alright, Alright Tsundere, Get on. This is alot faster than walking."

Rias hesitantly got on the electric bike, and held on tightly onto my torso. We both rode off back to the shop in quick fashion.

Authors POV

As they got off the bike, they entered the Devil May Cry shop. Y/n headed for his desk to start working on a new weapon design, as Rias went up to the bedroom to look at the new clothes she bought along with her jacket. 

Timeskip Brought to you by, Chibi Rias in Y/n's Jacket and blushing at how warm it is and snuggling with it.

2:55 PM

After a few hours, Rias was seeing which outfit she liked the most, where as, Y/n was making adjustments to his new weapon, Coyote-A

Y/n was modifying the shotgun to make it more streamline, and more efficient at firing. He changed the overall design, but still kept the basic concept and the firing mechanisms but increased the firing speed. The result was a jet-black, smooth shotgun, that retained the barrel break-action perk. The Revenant

Y/n: "Nice! Time to do something I should've done a long time ago."

Y/n summons Cavaliere, and pulled out a paint bucket and supplies and started to add color to the bleak colored bike and changed the design in a few areas. After some time, the Bike was now more flashy, but still had it's hardcore appearance.

Y/n: "Badass! Now this, is stylish."

Meanwhile, Rias was in the shower for a couple minutes. She was thinking about today, and what will happen later. She hopes that she and Y/n will live in a peaceful life with their friends. As she finishes up her shower, she finds a towel that Y/n hands her, Rias looks outside the shower and sees Y/n holding a towel, offering it to Rias.

Rias: "W-what are you d-doing?"

Y/n: "Well... I heard you were in the shower, and you forgot to take your towel."

Rias: "O-Oh, T-thank you."

Y/n: "No problem. Also get ready soon, Dinner is coming up soon."

Rias: "Dinner?"

Y/n: "Yep, I am cooking, so give me a little bit of time and I shall be ready."

As Y/n finishes his statement, he left the bathroom and headed for the kitchen. Rias finishes her shower and is wearing one of Y/n's shirts and heads down to the kitchen to eat. Y/n blushes at the sight at Rias in his over-sized shirt. 

Rias: S-sorry for taking your shirt."

Y/n (Blush): "N-no problem."

Y/n was just finished making dinner and the table. 

6:54 PM

Rias; "Wow!"

Y/n: "Enjoy."

Rias sat down with Y/n on the opposite side of the table and started to pick out the dishes, and she fell in love with this god-like cooking.

Rias: "Y/n, how did you become such a good cook!?"

Y/n: "Well, I traveled around the world and picked up some tricks here and there."

Rias: "Where have you been?"

Y/n: "Maybe if this goes well~"

Rias: "He~He~"

As they were enjoying dinner, The front shop's doors opened and entered in, Lady. She had been messy and was carrying her rocket launcher.

Lady: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yo."

Lady: "Oh, and Wifey is here~"

Y/n: "Lady, don't be like this."

Rias: "Hello Ma'am, I am Rias Gremory, Pleasure to meet you."

She bowed and Lady let out a light chuckle

Lady: "Relax, I am not his parent , legally, so you don't have to be so formal."

Y/n: "Rias, This is my Guardian, Lady. 

Rias: "Lady?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Weird but roll with it."

Lady: "It's a nickname, kinda."

Y/n: "Well, you want to join?"

Lady: "YES! I am starving!"

Timeskip of Chibi Rias and Chibi Lady talking about stuff while Chibi Y/n goes into the kitchen to grab something.

7:33 PM

Lady: "That was GREAT! Never had home cooking like that!"

Rias: "Me neither. Y/n you are incredible"

Y/n: "Thank you, for your praise. So, Lady you need to head home?"

Lady: "Yeah. See you tomorrow"

Y/n: "Where were you this morning?"

Lady: "Had a job, some black-winged demon"

Y/n: "Ah. Later."

Rias: "Hey Y/n, I don't think I have asked what job you run."

Y/n: "Right well, Sit down. This is kinda morbid."

They both sat down at the couch and Y/n sat next to her and facing her directly

Y/n: "My job...-

Is a Demon Hunter"

Rias(shocked): "What?!"

Y/n: "My job is a Demon Hunter."

Rias: "How?"

Y/n: "My old man ran this shop, and he hunted demons to avenge his mother,my Grandmother, and continued to for the protection of the world."

Rias: "I see."

Y/n: "And Now, the son is cleaning up the dads mess. Sorry if you're not okay with that."

Rias pulled him to a hug and Y/n was surprised by her response.

Rias: "It's Alright, You have a 'job' to do. You have to fight for others right? I will be there for you.
After all, We are engaged right?"

Y/n: "Right."

Rias: "Umm...Y/n.."

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Rias:"C-can I touch your demon face?"

Y/n: "Ummm... what?"

Rias: "I want to see your 'True Face' . I want to know you better. I only saw a brief moment of it yesterday-er this morning, and I want to g-get a closer look."

Y/n: "Very well. But be warned, this appearance, it's unsightly disgusting repulsive, vile, but it IS my true form."

Rias: "I am ready."

After a few moments, Y/n willingly transformed into his Devil Trigger form. 

Rias was somewhat scared at the sight of it and stepped back a little bit, However she got a closer look at Y/n's, now demonic and horrifying face 

Rias: "You are still you. That is all I see."

Rias caressed his DT face and allowed this and put his demonic hand on hers.
He changed back with their hands on his face. Y/n simply gave a smile.

They both were glad that the other somewhat understands and were getting ready for bed and prepared for the next day. 

Late at night, Y/n woke up having a bad dream, Rias was sleeping next to Y/n and cuddling to his arm, Y/n lightly chuckled and kissed her cheek and went back to lay down.

Y/n (Mutter): "I won't lose anyone, anymore."

Sorry for the short-ish Chapter
I needed a filler so... Yeah
Look I needed a chapter alright gimme a fuking break here

and I had a couple of references here so 

ENJOY?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
57.5K 1.1K 14
After Vergil and Dante's death Vergils soul has been transported into the perverted boy also known as Issei. Now the son of Sparda will embark an a n...
300K 4.2K 34
(this book is just a random CROSSOVER mainly DMCxHDXD...) You are YN Redgrave/Sparda, son of Legendary demon hunter, Dante, and the grandson of Spard...
20.4K 494 33
In a world of heros and villains there are hidden demons but only a select few now the truth as the sons of sparda fight and kill these demons runnin...