Running... (BNHA x The Flash...

Por FrodoMcDabbins

Running... There is nothing like it... I'm not talking about an ordinary jog, but something different... Some... Mais

Dylan Xander
Prologue:
Chapter 2: Different
Chapter 3: Meta-Human
Chapter 4: In My Blood
Chapter 5: Denied
Chapter 6: Our Only Hope
Chapter 7: Hitting The Streets
Chapter 8: Some Changes
Chapter 9: Not Qualified
Chapter 10: Deal
Chapter 11: The Blur Exists
Chapter 12: Behind The Scenes
Chapter 13: Lured
Chapter 14: Without Prying Eyes
Chapter 15: Suspicious Coincidence
Chapter 16: 100 Steps Behind
Chapter 17: New Enemy
Chapter 18: Significant Difference
Chapter 19: Not The Fastest
Chapter 20: Fast Enough
Chapter 21: Another Hospital
Chapter 22: Getting Faster
Chapter 23: Human Bomb
Chapter 24: Swamped
Chapter 25: Nuclear Destruction
Chapter 26: Reset
Chapter 27: Timeline Swap
Chapter 28: With Friends
Chapter 29: Frosty Bridges
Chapter 30: Opposites
Chapter 31: Promised Well Kept
Chapter 32: Masked Meeting
Chapter 33: Keeping Busy
Chapter 34: Capping Stone
Chapter 35: Blink of an Eye
Chapter 36: Before You Know It
Chapter 37: Man Behind The Mask
Chapter 38: Reunion
Damage Report: Camino Ward
Chapter 39: Conflicting Feels
Chapter 40: Whole Dating Thing
Chapter 41: Time Always Passes
Chapter 42: A Brief Farewell
Chapter 43: Business Vacation
Chapter 44: Deeper Connection
Chapter 45: Stalemate
Chapter 46: Other Areas of Improvement
Chapter 47: Tachyon Leap
Chapter 48: Not From Around Here
Chapter 49: Before The Crossover
Chapter 50: The Super Friends
Chapter 51: Cause & Effect
Chapter 52: Data Mine
Chapter 53: Visions
Chapter 54: Ghost In Time
Chapter 55: Battle on Two Fronts
Chapter 56: Between Two Earths
Chapter 57: Home
Chapter 58: Awkward Dinner
Chapter 59: Imposing Obstacles
Chapter 60: What We Make of It
Chapter 61: What Would I Do?
Chapter 62: Show & Tell...
Chapter 63: Losing Sight of Things
Chapter 64: What's Important
Chapter 65: Stalemate
Chapter 66: Bottled Up
Chapter 67: Ready To Burst
Chapter 68: Inflaming Emotions
Chapter 69: Crossing A Line
Chapter 70: Reputations
Chapter 71: Consequences
Chapter 72: Dissonance
Chapter 73: Can't Stop Running
Chapter 74: The Mantle
Chapter 75: Idle Hero
Chapter 76: Risky Dealings
Chapter 77: The Future is Yours
Chapter 78: My Responsibility
Chapter 79: Bonds
Chapter 80: Off Beat
Chapter 81: No Rhythm
Chapter 82: Heavy Bass
Chapter 83: Facing The Music
Chapter 84: Rekindling Passions
Chapter 85: A Beat in The Right Direction
Chapter 86: No Rest
Chapter 87: Plan in Motion
Chapter 88: Duel Fronts
Chapter 89: Countdown
Chapter 90: Across Worlds
Chapter 91: Scarlet Speedsters of Two Worlds
Chapter 92: Race Against Time
Chapter 93: Collision
Chapter 94: Bolt of Lightning
Chapter 95: Positive & Negative
Chapter 96: Underground
Chapter 97: Distance
Chapter 98: Haze
Chapter 99: Level Up
Chapter 100: Homecoming
Chapter 101: Brewing Storm
Chapter 102: Call To Action
Chapter 103:
Chapter 104: Lightning Rod
Chapter 105: Lingering Consequences
Chapter 106: Speed Limit

Chapter 1: When Lightning Strikes

5.7K 81 57
Por FrodoMcDabbins

(18 Months Ago)

The music blasted into my eardrums, the frequency making my world seem vibrant. My foot tapped the beat of the song, the rhythm pushing me forth. "Dylan..." The sound fell on deaf ears, I was in the zone. "Dylan..." The word was more defined. But I didn't respond.  Then one of my earphones was playfully flicked out of my ear. I jolt at the sudden lack of music in my ears. "Jesus... You're gonna go deaf with the music that loud" My father chuckled, his eyes still focused on the road. 

I huffed in amusement, my smirk still plastered on my face. "So, are you excited? Today is the day and as promised, you get to see what we've been working on" 

A bubbly of excitement raced through me. My hands were jittering in the rush. I am a lover of science. We moved to Japan only a few months ago, from America and Dad has been a great help at the lab. This is his 4th month in that workplace and his work on quantum tunneling and dark matter have expanded our understanding of the universe. 

Dad eventually pulled into the car park of the lab and we got out of the car. "You ready?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Time to change the world" He said with excitement. We wandered into the building, avoiding the massive crowd that had built up in front of the building. 

This event is very important in history, we could potentially find out so much more about our universe or even beyond our universe. 

Our walk through the building was quick, the clean white quartz walls covered most of the building that was outside the initial lab. Our footsteps could be heard as we walked, echoing on the marble floor. Our journey through the building eventually reached the labs, where the cortex of the building resides. 

"Hello! We're here!" My Dad announced our presence to his colleagues that we had arrived. "Henry! How are you!" I saw Kana run towards us, she pulled my Dad in for a friendly hug, then she quickly gave me one. "We're good. I needed to drag the kid out of bed, but we made it" My Dad is such an optimist. 

"Xander! Glad you could make it" I turned to see one of many scientific heroes, this guy is probably one of the smartest people in the world, he is of Canadian Nationality and moved to Japan to create the Laboratory I was standing in. He created this lab to be a symbol, a monument. This place is called Haven Labs. The place where scientists are free to experiment. 

"Mr. Nagato, wouldn't miss this for the world" My Dad shook his boss's hand, all while I was nerding out, this man was my hero in the scientific world. "Ah... You also brought your son. Rien has been very excited to see you" 

"Why don't you two go to my lab and watch the accelerator and extraction?" My Dad asked me, which I nodded furiously. "Is that Henry?" We turned to see a man with a cheerful smile, his messy hair waving about. I looked at his freckled face and smile. "Hey, Hasashi, how you been? How is your son?" 

Hasashi is the cheerful type, he is a man that radiates his own innocence but still keeps himself spoken for. When he's stressed or irritated he usually releases smoke from his nose and mouth. His quirk has something to do with fire. "Oh... Well, I'm good and work has allowed me to send money to my wife" 

"That's good, uh... Dylan. Why don't you go to my lab, Rien will me you there"

I nodded, a smirk on my features. "Okay... Wouldn't want to rain on your nerd parade" I joked, "Coming from the resident nerd" I turned to see Rien, her pearly grin was in a state of sarcasm. "You wound me..." I dramatically gasped. 

We walked towards the lab, she hugged me quickly. "It feels like it's been forever" She mumbled into my shoulder, "Yeah... Good to see you too" I replied, hugging tightly, my face getting stuffed inti her auburn hair.

Eventually wandering into my Dad's lab, we turned on the monitor, which showed us the statistical data from the project and a live video feed of the two experiments.

"I still don't know how you nerds like this stuff" Rien sighed with exasperation. Which I jumped up from my seat, "How can you not be excited? This could change everything" I exclaimed.

She gave me a blank stare. I sighed, pulling her to a clear whiteboard. "How about this..." I drew a small dot. "Think of this as everything we have learnt in this universe, ever..." I started.

"Does that include twerking? Or the study on how you are a super nerd?"

I rolled my eyes at her comment. Turning back around, I drew a much bigger circle around the dot. "This is everything we could learn after tonight" I explained.

"Everything that we have ever believe could change. This could change everything" I explained. She pinched my cheek, "You are super cute, when you nerd out" Rien teased.

We eventually sat down, watching a live news report. I sat by the window and saw as water started to fall from the sky.

It was odd. There were no broadcasts about rain or storms today.

"I'm gonna go get something snacks and drinks. We can watch the nerd festival, but then we're watching a movie" Rien said as she skipped out of the lab.

"Okay... Whatever..." I chuckled.

I continued to watch the footage and data. It started to fluctuate, the accelerator was on and safely working. But the storm was really heavy.

"Okay... I got some chips and a Peps-"

There was a sudden explosion, the building rumbled and Rien fell over.

The TV started blaring with reports that the Accelerator exploded. I felt a wave of energy pass through me, it was weird.

Then the power cut out.

"D-Dylan..." Rien worriedly said. I was about to reply, but my attention was caught by all the liquids in the lab start to levitate. "Dylan get do-!" Rien was cut off by a flash of golden orange light and a dense searing pain striking me from behind.

I felt myself get blasted through the room, into a shelf full of chemicals. Everything fade quickly, eventually blacking out.

(9 Months Later)

What happened?...

Why is everything so dark?...

Is that... Music?...

"Come on... You can't say this isn't a classic" Is that Evan? What is he doing here? "How the hell am I supposed to do anything with you music blaring through the Cortex!?" Kana...

"How's the kid?"

I heard Kana sigh, "He's still unresponsive and comatose. But, physically healthy"

My body started to jolt, like a electrical current was sent through me. Suddenly the sound was clear, the light came into view and I had all my senses.

I jolted from the bed, gasping for air. My gaze frantically looked around and I saw a shocked Evan and Kana. "He's awake!" Evan called out excitedly.

My head felt weird, I rubbed my eyes. Then I noticed Kana walk up to me. "Hey Kid... You had us worried there..." I didn't respond.

"Dylan?" I looked up, "Do you remember who you are? Tell me what you remember"

"Uh... My name is Dylan Xander, I live with my Dad, Henry Xander, my mother was murdered when I was a kid..." I started standing from my bed.

She attempted to stop me, but I was getting out of the bed, whether she liked it or not. I started walking easily. "W-What happened?" I asked.

Then Evan ran up to me, "Dude... You were struck by lightning" he pointed out. My eyes looked at the mirror in front of me. "Lightning gave me... abs?"

Holy shit! I'm ripped!

Kana started to check my posture, "You should be going under severe deterioration. But, you body looks like it's going through a state of increased cellular regeneration"

I shook my head, walking past them. "What? This is so confusing? Uh... where's Dad?" I saw them deflate. Like something happened. "What?"

Kana walked up to me with a sad expression. "Dylan... You have been in a coma for nine months. The accelerator blew..." why do I sense that there is more?

"I'm sorry Dylan... You Dad died in the blast, along with Hasashi" her voice cracked. My body froze... Well... Everything slowed.

Like I was given time to experience this one moment for longer than I should've. "I-I... Th-that can't..." My body started shaking, I couldn't breathe.

"Dylan... Hey, you're okay... Just... Just breathe" Kana called out, I fell back. My body hitting the floor.

My world crumbled before me...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.1K 443 14
UA is the most prestiges of Hero schools in all of Japan. The worlds greatest hero All Might himself graduated from there. He inspires many. He also...
43.2K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
36.7K 1.1K 29
She is the youngest villain to have ever committed such despicable crimes. There were a lot of rumours about her. Some were true. Some were false. Th...
172K 5K 33
"so what you are saying is that Bakugo is a fully trained body guard, Midoriya is one of the four states of matter and is being hunted to be turned i...