cotton candy girl || k. baku...

By princess_eirileng

𖤐˒˒ongoing, currently editing 𖤐˒˒ her love was sweet and fluffy like cotton candy. in which katsuki finds h... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen

chapter sixteen

6.8K 238 618
By princess_eirileng

A/N: hi luvs im back!! and really quick i'd like to thank y'all for all the positive and loving comments on my update, every comment motivates me so so much, thank u <3<3

~~~

Ochako burst into the room, mascara dripping, smudged all over her watering eyes. "Y/n! I was so worried! I'm so glad you're okay!" She shouted, and ran towards the startled girl.

Y/n slowly blinked as Ochako squeezed her tight, too tight if you asked her.

She awkwardly laughed and patted her on her back, "T-thank you for your concern.." she tried smiling.

"Of course! I just can't believe you were kidnapped! The idea is just so scary.. I don't know what I'd do if I were in a situation like that.." She finally let go of her.

"Haha..yeah" Y/n wished she had the confidence to kick the girl out of her room, but she couldn't.

She managed to sit through thirty minutes of Ochakos rambling and strange over-the-top-ness. She sighed in relief and plopped back down when she finally left.

And just when she thought she'd get some peace, someone else burst through the doors. Though not as dramatic as her previous guest. "There's the face I wanted to see" Fuyuko said, relief and happiness wrapped into her loving smile. There was no yelling or dramatic crying, just a smile and a tender hug.

Fuyuko smushed Y/n's face and flicked her forehead. "You scared the shit out of me, you know that?"

"I know, I know"

"From now on if I have to escort you to and from school I will, kay?" She said, semi-jokingly.

She playfully rolled her eyes in response, shooing Fuyuko off. She turned her head to look from the window, the fluffy clouds just outside of her reach. She wondered what it'd feel like to float above them in the sky, forgetting about any problems she had and just blissfully floating about.

W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶?̶

"Earth to Y/n..? Hello?" Fuyuko said, waving a hand in front of her face.

Y/n blinked and shook her head to get out of the daze she was in.

Thoughts like this plagued her mind more often than she wanted to believe. Thoughts of wanting to fly, and never coming back down. No matter how much she tried keeping herself from looking over the edge. Her brain just couldn't resist.

She felt as if she had no reason to think like this, sure she's been through some tough things but she's always fought through it all. 

"Sorry, I zoned out I guess.."

"Uh, I noticed? Hey if anything is bothering, or anyone, just let me know, I'll take care if it"

Y/n nodded eagerly, as if to say she was fine, and that nothing was bothering her.

"Well, like I was saying, we gotta' get you out of here, luv. Porcupine finally got your ass to go on a date with him, so hurry up and get better"

She blushed, "It's not a date, first off. Second, the doctors won't just let me leave cuz' I feel like leaving"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, just..mentally. Are you really okay?"

Y/n sighed, she pinched Fuyuko's face, just as she did hers earlier. "I'm okay, promise". The blue haired girl furrowed her brows and chuckled, "Just checking, call me when these assholes let you go"

Fuyuko walked out of the room, Y/n waved goodbye.

~~~

She smoothed out her outfit, the warm colors fit well with the autumn season that was approaching. She smiled at herself in the mirror.

Before she knew it she was happily walking to the mall where they were supposed to meet up. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest, she put a hand there to calm herself down, but it only became worse as the minutes passed by.

A head of blonde hair came through the small crowd, hands in the pockets of his baggy pants.

She smiled when he nodded his head at her, "You're late" She said.

"I'm right on time actually. You were just thirty minutes early" He laughed.

Her eyes playfully rolled.

"So where exactly are we going? I don't mind shopping but I figured you wouldn't like that"

"Just shut up and follow me" He smirked.

His calloused hand grabbed onto her hand, fingers latching as he pulled her along to wherever the hell she was being dragged.

They stopped in front of a small boba cafe, her cute smile grew even more. "But you hate boba..?" She questioned, raising a brow.

"Yeah, but you like it, right?"

They walked in, hands still intertwined. She slowly panicked at the thought of having to speak up and order for herself, she nervously clawed at the hem of her top.

Katsuki looked down and noticed the distress on her face, he leaned down a little, "I'll order for you, what do you want?"

She felt a wave of relief, "(Favorite flavor) milk tea please and thank you"

When it was their turn to order he got her the drink and just got a soda for himself, he politely tipped the woman at the front and cringed at her not-so-subtle flirting. Y/n mumbled something under her breath as they walked out of the store.

"What? Jealous?" He joked.

She felt her face grow warm, she huffed and looked the other way, sipping on her boba.

"Can I chose where we go next?"

His face was reluctant but he gave in to her puppy eyes, "Fine, but I get to pick after"

For the next hour or two, Katsuki was dragged around the mall, helping Y/n pick out little trinkets for her room or some clothes that caught her eye. She even forced him to go bra shopping with her, finding it hilarious how red his ears became.

"What the hell is so funny?!" He shouted in embarrassment while she struggled to keep her laughter in.

"Nothing, nothing. Let's just keep shopping"

He pulled her back, "I'm picking this time"

Without warning he dragged her yet again, they were leaving the mall and walking to god knows where.

She slowly began to realize where they were headed. Flowers and plants of all colors decorating the outside, almost completely covering the glass windows. He pushed open the cherrywood door, letting her walk in first.

Her wide eyes looked around the room, a rainbow of tones and hues.

"Its so pretty, Katsuki!" She exclaimed, he couldn't help but smile at her outburst.

"We haven't even gotten there yet" He scoffed.

Following his lead, they walked out through a door in the back of the shop. The sights getting more and more beautiful as she put one foot in front of the other.

"Wow..this is.." Rendered speechless, she reached out to softly touch a branch.

The dirt pathways, the trees that hung over them, providing just the right mix of cooling shade and gentle light. There were bushes and flowers along the path, which looked to go on forever, but in reality couldn't have been any longer than a couple yards.

"You like it?" He asked, his voice almost fragile, like the wrong answer would shatter glass. It was almost unlike him.

"Katsuki I love it!" She exclaimed, cheesing.

She bent down to smell the flowers (she had not the slightest idea of what they were called). Hands on her legs, she closed her eyes and embraced the warmth around her. It felt like she was away from the city, away from her problems. Just her, nature, and one of her best friends by her side.

Experiencing what could almost be called pure bliss.

~~~

A/N: i put the first art scene! (excuse the last minute signature) and no that's not me lolol, that's just how i imagine her. it also explains why i never write things describing the readers hair type, skin, etc. i won't specify things like that so everyone of all sizes and colors can feel like reader ^^

because of that i was thinking if any of y'all have oc's you use for this story, or if you just imagine yourself, i'd be happy to draw them in art scenes from now on! just comment a little description and i'll randomly pick!

lolol sorry this A/N is really long, but ty for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

dαzed By ⱱҽղ

Fanfiction

31.4K 980 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
1.4M 43.6K 26
"She's changed a lot since you last saw her," Bakugo's mother spoke. He shrugged. Mitsuki turned to look at him. "How does it make you feel?" She ask...
991K 31.5K 32
【 When an "accidental" wrong number leads to a lot of different emotions, y/n and Katsuki have to try and figure out what they feel for each other b...
107K 3.1K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader