Broken but beautiful.. untill...

By overthinking019

She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but the... More

a small description
introduce the characters
First Meeting
Friendship..
Relation Growing & Getting Strong..
Confession..
Time Become Enemy..
Pregnancy..
Decision..
Court Marriage..
The TV News Channel..
For Sake Of Nandi..
Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..
Upset Minds..
Sleepless Night & Sorry..
Ignorance..
The Secret & The Bad Past..
Karan's Point Of View..
Missing..
A Sorry..
Patch Up Time..
And The Change..
Birthday & Absence..
Wait Is Over..
It's New Beginning..
NEW STORY ALERT

To Be His Forever..

807 66 12
By overthinking019

Karan break the hugged & cupped her face in his palms, he start to caressing her cheeks with thumbs & little bend near her face, lightly brash his lips with her, & didn't say a word..

Tripura numb by his lightly touch of lips, she memorize the touch of his lips on her..

Before she react anything, she just push herself in his arms again, he just hugged her so tight, because without her confession he understands her love towards him, she accept him in her life, she breaks all her confusions, & just accept him..

He becomes happiest person, he could not have any words to say, his tears speaks a lot, Tripura came out from his hugged & she look his tears, she just clear his tears, & start to stare him with love..

Karan- what!

Tripura- nothing, I thought you also behaving like all the people, who left me in middle of..

Karan hold her by his one hand, & other hand keep on her mouth to shut- shuu! Are you insene, how could you think, huh! You become my savior, & I know we will make things easier together..

Tripura hold his hand in her & says- just want to be with you today, is it possible?

Karan- that's why I'm here..

Tripura whispered with teary eyes- thank you..

Karan- if you don't mind, can we go in, I just wanted to share so many things with you..

Tripura only nodding in yes..

Tripura makes them coffee, & she seat beside him, he take one sip of it, & says- it's really necessary to me right now..

Tripura- where were you are whole week..

Karan take deep sigh & says- in hospital, with Nandi..

Tripura quickly cut him mid & asked him with worried tone- what happened to her, is she fine now, why don't you informed me before..

Karan keep his coffee mug side, he hold her hands in his & says- relax, take a breath between your words, you are just going on & on..

Tripura start to look him with bit of angered..

Karan comes to the point- she is fine, she had bad fever, because of me..

Tripura asked him with doubtful tone- what you did with her..

Karan- I was asked about second marriage..

Tripura with annoying tone- are you lost your mind Karan, I had already tell you, she is not taking the things in right way, why don't you think once before asked her, look we can't take the things in our way, her way matter us the most, we both are here life time for eachother, I'm not going anywhere nor you going away, then why you take a things in rapid way..

Karan- that was my big mistake, & I accept that..

Tripura again asked him with worried tone- is she fine now..

Karan- Haan baba..

Tripura- no, I think you should take leave, & be with her..

Karan- Tripura she is perfectly fine, infact she is with Gauri & Ved today for some outing, on morning they will be back to home..

Tripura take a relief breath & she ask him again- what doctor said..

Karan- nothing, it's a viral fever, that's it, for twenty four hours she has been in under observation that's it, then four days later, they discharge her..

Tripura- please next time, be aware of it..

Karan- yeah, ok tell me, how should I tell her about us..

Tripura- sorry, but I really have no any kind of idea, how to tell her about us..

Karan- then just find out it..

Tripura- hmm..

Karan- yes!

Tripura asked him with confusion- what!

Karan- your hmm's answer..

Tripura still with confusion- wait a minute, I really didn't get you..

Karan- you mean of hmm is, "hey marry me", so I just said yes, I'll marry you..

Tripura- it's not funny Karan..

Karan- look I know it's a big thing, but we can't keep ourselves all the time serious, right..

Tripura nodding in yes..

Karan- so can we complete our remaining balance work..

Tripura look him & ask him- what balance work, these is my house & I prefer not office work here..

Karan hold her arm & little move himself to her & says- I'm not talking about office work, I'm talking about balance kiss, & his face inches a part from her..

18+

His hot breath touching her face, she lightly bite her lower lip in embarrassment, he come to close her & capture her lips in his, start to kiss her slowly, she too response to kiss with love, she hold his t-shirt's collar & pull him more in her give a access as much as possible to him..

Karan too lost himself in kissing, & their kiss turn to wild, for both of them a touch of making out is different & also it's long time gap, for Tripura, a man touch to her body it's more than eight years, & for Karan too, it's long time later he making out with his love after his ex wife's death..

They both lost themselves in their love, Karan move himself towards her collarbone, he started to sucking till it's turn pink, she too lost in his touch, her fingers started to play with his hair's, she leaves everything behind, she not feel guilty in their making out..

Karan move himself near her neck and start to nuzzles her, he pull her near him as much as he wants her near him..

Karan says in husky voice- I can't stop myself, if we go..

Tripura pull out from his grips & says- cut the crap of insecurities, that's it..

Karan- are you sure about it..

Tripura only nodded in yes, she entwined her fingers with him, & again they capture their lips..

They both came into the bedroom while kissing, Tripura almost pull out his t-shirt's from his body, they lying down bed with wild kissing, he pull out her night light pink t-shirt, & pull out his jeans, & up himself on her, she can feel his erection manh**d near her lower body, she give herself to him with happiness, because she can feel only love in his every touch, in between he gave a love bite on her shoulder, she bit wincing in pain but she enjoys bit of his every touch, he move little near her tummy, he kissed her on tummy, she little laughed, because butterflies tickles in her tummy, at the same time her fist grips going to hard on his hair, because he reached near her va***a she feel his lips near are there, she is on cloud nine, she enjoys his every bit way of love towards her, he comes again up near her face, & start to sucking her br**st, her hands runs all over his back, some times she give him scratches, because he give her much more than the pleasure, he look her once, she already lost herself in his loves, he adjust himself in between her legs, & lightly entered in, she bit for moment wincing in pain, but not that much when she had making out first time with her ex husband, Karan making things easier for her, he fully entered in, & comes to near her..

Karan says with husky voice- sorry without your permission, I entered in you..

Tripura open her eyes & says in lower tone- I love you, that thing matter the most..

Karan smile & give a deep kiss on her forehead, & started to room filled with their mones..

On a next morning, Tripura waking up from her deep slumber, she yawing hard, & she wants to stretching her arms but she found Karan hold her so tight in his arms, his half body on her, she look on his face a innocence, which very clearly shows on Nandi's face, she caressing his face with palm, & she lightly kiss on his head..

Tripura whispered near his ear- good morning..

Karan open his eyes with clearing his viwe, & faintly smile- morning, & he pull her in arms again near him..

Tripura- Karan it's morning, please let me go, I have an office today..

Karan- five minutes please, & he give light kiss near her neck..

Tripura feel his kiss with closing her eyes..

Suddenly Karan remember the thing, & he getting up from her, & realty hits him very much hard..

Tripura looks & she wrapped herself in duvet, & asked him worried tone- what happened!

Karan looks her with worried face & says- we making out with out any protection..

Tripura- I'll take a pills, why are so worried..

Karan- I'm worried because, pills never give 100% result..

Tripura- who's theory is these..

Karan- it happens with me once, that's why I'm worried..

Tripura- don't worry, I'll take pills, I'll not gonna be pregnant..

Karan- sure! Because I'm not sure about it..

Tripura- I'm 100% sure..

Karan- ok..

Tripura- ok, pass my t-shirt..

Karan pass her t-shirt & says- very soon you want to besides me at our house, with the tag of wife..

Tripura- first I need to meet Nandi, then you start to dreaming about us, & she up from the bed & hand over his clothes to him..

Karan thank her & says- should I drop you to your office..

Tripura- of course you are the one who gonna drop me to office today, because I'll gonna be a late today, it almost 8 in clock..

Karan with confusion tone- but Sunday today..

Tripura- I know it's Sunday today but I have three client meetings back to back, which are I cancelled, because of your absence..

Karan walks towards the washroom & says- do you have extra towel..

Tripura open the wardrobe & throw towel towards him & says- get ready fast..

Karan catch the towel & walks towards the Tripura with smile & say- why don't we shower together..

Tripura bit push him with smile & says- just go, I'm satisfied..

Karan- that's why I fallen for you in month, because you are such down to earth with honesty..

Tripura push him in washroom & says- stop it, & go get ready..

Karan stop on door of washroom & ask her- when you want to meet Nandi..

Tripura- whenever she is free..

Karan- ok, after two weeks she gonna be free for month, because her Diwali festival holidays gonna be start, & she is much excited for Diwali also, she become very kind & loving girl on Diwali period, so it's good, what do you think..

Tripura- I'm in..

Karan- for shower with me..

Tripura- very smart, now go in & get ready..

Next part depends on your votes & comments..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, my username is- overthinking019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 2.7K 45
Two person from different world met and fall in love they were happily married until an incident happend and broke them apart...Now 6 years later wil...
100K 10.2K 44
She is broken He is her healer She is devasted He is her medicine She is lost trust He is her trust She faces problems He is her backbone She...
16.7K 2.2K 45
A Happily Married Couple Karan And Priya Suddenly Decided To File A Divorce Case What Made Them To Take Such Decision To Find Out The Whole Story Fo...
OCEAN OF LOVE By SHAM

Historical Fiction

197K 9.4K 79
Forced into a marriage at young age, wrongly staked in gambling, humiliated in the court of men, she had every reason not to stay with him but she st...