Welcome! || Akizuki Koyo

By wh1sp145

Meet Stile's new waitress, Karin Hoyoshi. A girl who has finished college and was asked to be a waitress at S... More

Karin Hoyoshi
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
• 12/1 || I Love You
• 12/2 || I Love You
• 12/3 || I Love You
ENTERING THE WATTY AWARDS OF 2020

¹⁸

633 25 9
By wh1sp145

By the Waterfront Et Cetera
(For Adults)

Part II

======

A few days later, Karin had received a message from her manager, saying that tomorrow they should go to the beach. She and the others seem to not mind, so she accept it. She close her laptop as she was done making a script for Miu's new release. She begin to pack some clothes and toys they could play at the beach.

"Alright!" She exclaimed as she zipped her blue gym bag, filled with extra clothes and toys. She thought of bringing electronic devices so she charge her laptop before packing it. 'I can't wait for tomorrow!' She smiled at the thought when suddenly her phone rang. She look at it and pop out a message from Dino.

"For Maika's swimsuit, what kind would be good?"

She receive another message from Akizuki, replying to Dino's weird question. "If you're asking us, doesn't that makes your presence pointless?"

Karin rolled her eyes and type in. "Maybe something cute! Find a swimsuit that has flower patterns in it!"

"That won't do, Karin. This is." Mafuyu replied her message and send a magical girl frill outfit, then another outfit from an another anime, and another that I rather not say...

Your author is blushing...

"What kind of swimsuit do you wear?" Dino asked from the chat as Karin felt her cheeks burning before quickly reply him.

"S-sexual harrassment..."

"Sexual harrassment!"

"Sexual harrassment..."

"Is this sexual harrassment?" The other girls followed her expression, finding it funny as she laugh to herself.

"What's the point asking me?" Replied the green haired as Karin laughed again.

======

It is finally the day they had their beach day as Akizuki was now in front of Karin's apartment. He rang the doorbell and waited for a reply. "Oh, hold up! Need to pack a few things!"

Akizuki scratch his head and waited, leaning on the wall in front of the door, when suddenly he heard a honk. He look down from the floor level and saw the others in the van. Dino was sticking out his head from his window with Maika as Kaho and Miu does the same at the back. "Akizuki! Come on, you slowpoke!"

"Karin isn't ready yet, hold your horses!"

Kaho smirked as she teased. "Tell your girlfriend to hurry up then!"

The door opened to reveal Karin in her blue dress and her sunglasses on her head with matching sandals. She was carrying her gym bag which was not heavy as she expected. "I'm ready!" She jumped and hug Akizuki's back as the door close and locked.

Akizuki insisted to carry her bags to the van as they went inside the van. On the van, they were so excited for the event. The girls were chatting together as Akizuki sleep on the back with Karin seating next to him while chatting with the others. You could say it was a calm drive to the beach. The weather got hot and it was a great time to relaxed at the beach. As the workers of Stile arrived, the girls immediately went to watch the sea. Miu smiled to the view as Mafuyu admired it, while Kaho, Maika and Karin were aw-ing the view.

"It's the sea!" Kaho and Karin yelled out to let out their excitement.

"We're lucky it's a clear day!"

"Yeah!"

Akizuki walked near them while holding the umbrella on his shoulder and Karin's bag on the other. He smiled at the view of the sea, liking how calm it is. Dino stood beside him with lots of bags on him. "Why aren't you so cranky when we're outside just like last time? And these stuff are really heavy!"

"There's a laptop, a tablet and a game console in there, so don't drop it."

"It figures!"

======

They had set up their place where they could relaxed before going swimming. Maika had remove her shirt to reveal her swimsuit, a pink swim wear with flowers decorating them.

"Maika!" Kaho called out as Maika look over to her. The girl soon realize their swimsuits and how cute they were for them. Kaho wore a baby blue swimsuit, kind of suit her with her yellow hair. She stood beside Mafuyu, who wore an orange swimsuit that fits even a kid.

I'm sorry, Mafuyu...

Anyways--

"Your swimsuit looks cute, Maika! It really suits you!"

"Really? The manager helped me pick it out. I really like it, too!" Maika said, smiling brightly. Akizuki was kneeling down on the picnic basket while watching Dino nodding in agreement of what Maika said.

"I figure the manager would choose a school swimsuit for you." Mafuyu said as the girls laughed.

"Um, compliment me or diss me, could you stick with one?"

Akizuki look left and right, trying to get comfortable. Kaho noticed his weird behavior as she asked. "What's wrong, Akizuki? You keep glancing around."

"Oh, it's...how can I put it?" He murmured and caught a quick glance at his girlfriend, who was under the umbrella while putting on sunscreen on her body.

Karin was wearing a dark red plain swimsuit with a short skirt wrapping around her hip, showing off her thighs a little. The sight had made Akizuki blushed and quickly look away. "I've never seen a real girl wear a swimsuit in real life so close before." He look at Karin again. "I don't know where to look."

Kaho smirked. "Then why not look at your girlfriend over there? Or I bet you can't even look at her because of her hot swimsuit?"

Akizuki glared at her. "That's not what I--"

"Karin! Akizuki is embarrassed to look at your beautiful and hot body!"

"Get back here!"

======

The others had already went out to play at the water. Dino stayed at their place and decided to prepare the toys Karin had brought. He started off my blowing the beach ball, and now he is going to blow the swimming ring. And when I say blow, he's using his own breath to blow out the huge balloon toys. "I'll do my best so Maika can have a good time!', He blew the giant looking shark balloon, and past out of air compacity.

Poor Dino...

Doing this all for love...

Back to the real fun, Kaho, Maika and Miu had grab the air toys and played in the water together. Kaho was having fun with the shark toy, splashing around. Maika and Karin were having a beach ball match as Kaho playfully splash them. Miu was far from them and was floating with the swimming ring along with a tablet on hand, reading the script Karin had sent.

Karin look at the shore to see Akizuki was exercising so she called him out to join them. He jumped when he saw something bouncing in front of him before taking off his jacket.

Mafuyu was taking a nap below the beach umbrella, enjoying the peace. Dino was still passed out nearby and was about to be devoured by sands from the kids that went to him. The others had done playing in the water so they went to shore and play beach volleyball. Dino had regain consciousness and thought of teaching Maika how to swim, leaving Akizuki, Miu, Kaho and Karin playing beach volleyball together.

"There!" Kaho yelled, servicing the ball to Karin as she pass it to Miu.

"Over to you!"

Miu had pass it to Akizuki but he pass it back to her, so Miu had pass it back to Karin.

"Miu!"

"Go!" Miu called as Karin readying to jumped and service it.

"Karin!" Akizuki yelled.

"Leave it to me!" Karin said and jumped. "There!" What she didn't notice, is that her chest was bouncing, leaving Akizuki looking at them with a dark blush.

As he look away, Miu look over to him and smirked. She heard Kaho had service the ball and she immediately pass it to Akizuki, hitting him on the head.

"K-Koyo!"

======

"All right, finished!" Kaho yelled out as she was done burying Akizuki in the sand. Karin sat beside his head to prevent the sunlight went to his eyes as she stroke his head softly.

Akizuki let out a satisfying sigh. "The sand feels nice and cool."

Karin laughed and put her hand on her chin, hugging her chest a little. "Maybe bury me later so I can feel it as well!"

Akizuki smiled. "Yeah, I'll do th--" as he open his eyes, he saw Karin's chest almost as big as he thought. "K-K-Karin, can you lean back, please?"

Karin was confused until she realized, putting down her hands so it won't hug her chest a little. "O-oh, I'm sorry!" She blushed and look away.

Miu look at the sand above Akizuki's body with hard gaze, seemingly thinking about something. "Wh-what's with you?"

"Nothing. Just looking at you gave me an idea for a bonus summer comic story." Miu replied.

"Um, what kind of story?"

"A man buried in the sand is molested by multiple tentacles from below, and he's drowning in ecstasy, but hopelessly tries to hide it from those around him."

The male quickly jumped away from the buried sand he once were and hid behind her girlfriend with a terrifying expression. "What the hell are you thinking by looking at somebody?!"

"Well, recently I see a lot of ads online about stories with characters stuck in walls, so..." Her once dark aura has become a peaceful one. "A situation where the character can't move is great because it feels so immoral."

"Miu, you really know your character..."

"I'm sorry." They heard Dino said behind them as they all look at him, sulking while Maika just look at him with a deadpanned expression. "I'm sorry!"

"For what?"

======

They all had great time and now they are having a break. They had wore their clothes back as well.

Fun fact, Akizuki saw some boys looking at Karin weirdly. Being overprotective, he quickly grab his white jacket and wrap Karin with it as he wrapped his hand around her shoulders.

Kaho got a snap of it.

Anyways, the others wanted shaved ice so Dino went to the store, Maika insisted to come with him as he gladly allowed it.

"So, how did you two got together?" Kaho asked, seating beside Karin who has Akizuki laying on her lap.

"Together? Well, it's not at all romantic but..." Karin replied, replaying the scene where she was sick and got lock in with Akizuki.

Kaho grinned. "Oh, come on! I bet you two say some loving words together! But I want to know how you two confess!"

Akizuki hummed as the two girls look at him. "We both got locked in the break room, and then the romance happen. The end."

Karin smiled and shook her head playfully as she continue to stroke his head. Kaho, though, still had her smirk on her face as she thought of something. "Ooh~ By romance, do you do dirty stuff or..."

"Kaho."

"I'm just kidding!"

They all chat for hours until they got bored. Miu and Mafuyu were seating on the benches. Kaho sat on the mat with Karin and Akizuki. The couple had switch sides, Karin is now laying on Akizuki's lap.

Kaho sighed. "Maika and the manager are late!"

"Maybe something happen?" Mafuyu said, drinking a can of beer in hand.

Kaho jumped, gotten a vibe. "Do I have a feeling that a beach side story is going on?!"

Miu joined in. "The innocent Maika gets burned one summer day, right?"

Miu and Kaho squealed at their imagination and clap their hands together.

"Sign of love!"

"Love in the sand!"

"We're back!"

The others look at Dino and Maika when they announce their return, but the sight surprised them. Dino was carrying a red Maika as a thick bandage wrapped around her ankle and foot-- no her whole foot.

"That's a bad burn."

*EXTENDED ENDING*

The sun had sat as the scenery turn into a calm and relaxing evening. Karin's eyes lighten when she watch the sun sat. Not wanting to miss this magical scenery, she took out her phone to take a picture of it. Akizuki walked over to her and wrap a hand around her waist. Karin leaned into his shoulder as they enjoy the scenery. "Today sure is fun, huh?"

"Yeah. I quite enjoy it."

As they continue to watch the scenery, Akizuki couldn't help but looked over to the girl. Her smile seem so bright as she continued to look forward. He soon lean away from her, which confuses the girl. What happened next surprised her more.

She felt a pair of lips met with hers. She quickly give it back, not wanting this rare opportunity of the shy male go to waste. They stayed in this position for a while before leaning back for a breather.

*snap*

"All right! Finally I get to take a picture of them kissing!"

"Kaho!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.2K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
13.5K 371 13
"Please confess already!" Aoi yelled as she pulled her hair in frustration. Kanao blinked and spoke . . Tanjiro stared at the floor and only smiled "...
52.4K 2K 64
A cute story where Kageyama is a ghost. I haven't written a fan-fic in ages and I've never written on here so here we go ! This will most likely be...
431K 12.3K 33
You are the younger cousin of Hinata Shoyo and has moved to Tokyo to pursue your degree. When you arrived at the given address, you were greeted by a...