Alpha Theo || ✓

By waenker

Holly was always aware of the Alpha of the Black Dawn pack, with that pack being the very pack that had take... More

00 | alpha theo
01 | happy birthday
02 | four against one
03 | alpha theo
04 | pack rivalry
05 | favourite crisps
06 | wolfsbane
07 | failed attempt
08 | the bond
09 | wolfie
10 | hollybear
11 | daddy dearest
12 | grilled cheese
13 | eliza
14 | tell me
15 | the real monster
16 | cardella?
17 | don't push limits
18 | relax big bro
19 | don't test me
20 | grey
21 | she cared
22 | the twins
23 | welcomed
24 | have faith
25 | hit the road, jack
26 | he's my brother
27 | tension
28 | you know nothing
29 | future luna
30 | angry alpha
31 | necklace?
32 | his mistake my mistake
33 | love
34 | meetings, meetings
36 | alone
37 | showtime
38 | the evil twins
39 | truth
40 | monster
41 | human strength
42 | decisions
43 | mama
44 | comfort
45 | luna holly
Announcing: The Luna

35 | the mark

18.2K 522 21
By waenker

I sat on the bed watching as Theo began packing himself a small bag.

"Why do you even need to pack for this? It's not like you're going to stay the night," I snarked, sounding somewhat bitter. Let's be honest, I was a little bitter in this moment.

This was after Theo had previously told me that I was not allowed to go with him to Golden Redemption. I so badly wanted to go, my wolf and I feared that something might happen to Theo on the trip and we wouldn't be there. 

He let out a small chuckle under his breath, turning his head in my direction while still taking out a pair of shorts. 

"I don't exactly wish to be stark naked if I have to shift back, now do I?" I let out a low growl, the idea of other women seeing him naked burning up my wolf. Theo's brows raised at the noise that erupted within me, a chuckle coming from him. "Don't be jealous now, Love."

My wolf purred at the endearment, but I simply rolled my eyes. 

"Don't sweet talk me," I grumbled, crossing my arms as I stared directly in front of me, the blank television screen staring back at me. I hear Theo sigh and from the corner of my eye, I noticed him moving from his wardrobe. 

"Don't be like that," I could almost hear him pouting and I took all of my might not to turn my head to him. 

I continued to ignore him, pouting slightly. In response, he sighed again before sitting on the bed next to me.

I huffed, turning my head in the opposite direction of him, my face facing the en-suite door. I still wasn't giving him the satisfaction of myself giving in. 

"You know you can't come with us, Holly. It's too dangerous," I continued to pout, my brows furrowing in irritation. Theo then slid his hand on my thigh-- the sparks causing me to jump slightly. As much as I was displeased by his decision, I left his hand there-- it was so warm to the touch. 

"No actually, I don't." I retorted. "How can it be okay for you, but too dangerous for me?" I asked.

"Well--"

I spun my head around to face him, his eyes widened at the speed of my reaction as I cut him off before he could continue his sentence.

"Is it because you think I'm too weak? A woman can't do a man's job, huh?" I growled lowly and narrowed my eyes in a glare that, if it could, would kill. 

"What?" Theo stuttered, gobsmacked. "God, no!" He spoke fast, shaking his head violently at the suggestion. "Why would you think that? Bloody hell, Holly." He sighed loudly, his head falling into his hands for a moment as he facepalmed. 

Again, I pouted at him. "Then what?"

I didn't feel comfortable staying at Black Dawn when my only home that I've ever had is being ambushed. I was thankful that in that previous meeting, we finally came up with something that limited the amount of people injured. 

They were going to use both Jack and Lia as bait to retrieve Cardella and Adrian. 

See, even Lia could go-- but I couldn't. Obviously, Jack wasn't too happy to use Lia at bait and he insisted that it was he was to go but Lia wouldn't budge. She claimed that they would need two "hostages" to get both Ella and Adrian as well as the fact that she refused to lead her mate into danger without her by his side. 

See, she gets it so why doesn't Theo? I continued to pout angrily, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Holly, baby," Theo began, turning his body from the torso up so that he was facing me completely, before placing the palm on his hand into my cheek. Instinctively, I leaned into his touch almost calming. Almost. 

He used his thumb to gently caress along my cheek before continuing. "We are going against your father, baby. I know my relationship with him is horrid, but you still have one with him and I know despite everything you have heard about him, you still care." Slowly my rage subsided, the pout on my face slowly shrinking and my narrowed eyes relaxing. 

My eyes flickered from Theo's to the bed, back and forth as if I didn't know where to look. 

Deep down, I knew I still cared about my father-- he did raise me after all and he's been nothing but kind to me all my life. I was definitely considered to be a 'daddy's girl' back home. 

Was it wrong for me to still care-- after everything he has done?

As if he was reading my thoughts, Theo spoke up. "And it's okay that you still care, he's your father after all. I never expected you to cut him completely out of your life." He added, giving me a soft smile and leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. His lips warm to the touch and my eyes instinctively fluttered closed from the contact. 

"But you could get hurt," I muttered quickly, my eyes still closed and I could feel Theo's forehead resting upon mine-- something that he would regularly do, it was easily one of the most effective things to calm me down, knowing that he was so close to me. 

"Hey, more reasons that you shouldn't be there-- can't have you seeing me like that." He chuckled humourlessly. His attempt at making laugh failing sourly. I pulled away from him slightly, a pout already displayed on my face.

I gave him a slight disapproving look. "That wasn't funny." He shook his head, agreeing with me instantly.

"You're right, you're right." He said, his finger finding itself under my chin, lifting it up slightly by the touch. "I'll be okay," He reassured. 

I sighed, looking into his eyes. I couldn't stay mad at him long, the mate bond that I felt ever so strongly simply wouldn't allow it. 

"Still," I huffed lightly, turning my body and leaning back so that I was nestled into Theo's chest, Theo immediately welcoming me. "I can't help but worry," He let out a sigh myself, pressing his cheek upon the top of my head after pressing a kiss on to the top of my hair. 

"I'll be okay," He repeated, using his free arm to gently rub on my thigh, the action causing my wolf to purr within me. 

Suddenly, I brightened up. Turning my head to look at him from under my hooded lids.  Theo jolted up slightly, raising a single brow at me. "Are you okay?" He asked, concern evident on his face. 

"I know something that would make me feel more at ease," I responded, shuffling myself so I was sitting up on the bed facing Theo.

"What?"

"Mark me," 

His eyes widened so quick that if they could have popped out of the sockets they would have. His mouth fell ajar at words. 

"Wh-- I thought you said that you wanted to wait till you-- you know." It was amusing watching him as he continued to stutter through his sentence, I forced myself to hold in the little chuckle that wanted to erupt from within. 

Though, what he was saying was true. 

The first night we initiated the mating process, he went to mark me however I asked him not to. It didn't feel right to have been marked by someone who I was yet to wholeheartedly love. 

To Weres, they focused more on the marking than the mating. Mating was definitely important, but the mark was what would seal the mating process-- it was what would intensify the mate bond and it would basically combine the two Weres as one.

Despise the fact that I clearly cared for Theo-- he was a very important person to me-- but I knew I wasn't ready to love him just yet. There were obviously strong feelings that I held purely for Theo but I just wasn't ready. 

There were so many things happening at the moment and has been seen I first met Theo, it was a lot to take in.

"I know," I began, giving Theo a soft look as I shuffled closer to him. "But I also know that I have such strong feelings for you and if something was to happen to you I would never forgive myself." I spoke softly, placing my hand on his thigh.

Theo cleared his throat. "You know I would love nothing more than to mark you right now," He placed a hand on my cheek again as he stared lovingly in my eyes, it was just a warm feeling. "But I want you to be sure of what you're asking me." 

I gave him a smile before responding. "I'm sure," I reassured him. "I know the feelings I have for you and they aren't going anywhere." 

A wide smile spread on Theo's face, the emotion reaching to his eyes as they sparkled. He smiled at me softly, before leaning in.

His lips lightly grazed mine, teasing me slightly which quickly made both my wolf and I restless.

I pushed my lips further and lifted myself closer to him with inches between us, letting out a light moan. Theo's hands found themself on my waist, his grip tightening at the sound and he gently nibbled my bottom lip, using his hands to pull me on top of him.

He pulled away from my lips, only for him to attach his wet lips to my neck, making me let out a breathy moan.

He kissed lightly on the spot where he would mark me, before lightly sucking on it. I felt a shiver as he did so. A moan escaping my lips, calling his name out making him growl in approval.

I felt his canines extending, feeling them brush against my skin. Finally, he bit down my neck. I bit my lip harshly, as I attempted to hide the pain that I began to feel. 

The initial bite burnt through my neck, an almost excruciating pain spread through my body before slowly turning into a cold rush of pleasure.

His canines suck back to normal as he licked the wound, making me let out another breathy moan.

Theo trailed his kisses from my newly bitten mark to my jaw to my chin, and finally back to my lips, mine capturing his instantly in acceptance.

"Mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 154K 53
Amina was a beautiful, kind, strong, funny werewolf. She witness her family and pack killed by another pack... the bloodmoon pack. Her father was the...
25 13 6
Helene Dusk, the delta of her pack, lived a perfect and content life. That is...until the day her alpha is defeated and her pack had to merge with an...
269K 7.1K 36
November always knew she was different from the rest of her pack but she didn't know why. Journeying out into the world to find out who she really wa...
3.1M 75.5K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...