You Give Love A Bad Name//Dal...

By _Under_dog_

Chelsie a 15 year old girl best friends with Alec Winston Dallas's brother. Gets brought into the gang, but w... More

Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Christmas special
21
23
24

1

2.5K 33 0
By _Under_dog_

Okay so I know the first few chapters will be short but just stick with it bc the chapters do get longer. I promise. This was my first actual time writing something like this so I was trying to get my footing, hope y'all understand.😎

Chelsie pov

"Next time you want to fight put a little more effort into it bastard" I watch as Alec throws a soc into the locker and kicks him in the stomach while he's on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Alec you're gonna get suspended" I say looking at him worried. "So what? Let those fuckers suspend me" he says walking away. "Alec come on there was no point in doing that" I say frowning.

"I need to get you to loosen up and have some fun" he says putting his arm around me. "I have fun just not your definition of fun" I say rolling my eyes at him smiling. "Sure man" he says laughing going to his locker.

"Hey Alec would you mind walking me home?" I ask. "Sure, but why?" He says while digging in his locker

"well I was just wanting to talk to yah" I say messing with the end of my jacket.

"Okay well just meet me at my locker then" he says grabbing a pack of cancer sticks from his locker. "Will do" I say walking off to my class.

After school

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks shoving his hands in his brown leather jacket.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movie house with me?" I ask hopeful. "Sorry Chels, but I got plans with my gang" he says looking up at the crisp blue sky.

"Come on, please? I'm your best friend" I say trying to give him my best puppy eyes.

"Well, how bout' you just come with me to hang out with my gang?" He asks.

"Sure sounds fun" I say smiling little did I know that meeting the gang would change my life forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746 27 8
Sofiana "Sofia" Ramirez. A seventeen year old greaser girl who's just trying to make it to eighteen. When her two youngest friends get caught up in a...
9.6K 128 27
a girl who moved from a small city in california to a big city in oklahoma, after her father passed away. she isn't the one to interact too much, so...
3.3K 41 30
When Steve Randle's twin sister falls hopelessly in love with their best friend, she's forced to learn her horrible past, and learn what it feels lik...
73.8K 535 151
Preferences of the 7 greasers: Pony, Johnny, Dallas, Soda, Two-Bit, Steve and Darry. Requests open. WARNING: These are my opinions. So if you don't l...