Pretend Love || A Grayson Dol...

By H0pelesss_Romantic

When 20 year old, Sofia Jordan moves to Los Angeles to pursue her modelling career, she is given responsibili... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
♡ ♡ ♡

Chapter 54

287 4 0
By H0pelesss_Romantic

*1 week later*
I woke up today feeling really tired. I had a lot of nausea all night and couldn't sleep but Grayson was by my side the whole time. Giving me ice packs, making me tea and also entertaining the baby and now he was fast asleep like he hadn't slept in years.

I got up quietly trying not to wake him up, I reminded myself to cancel all his meetings today so he could relax and catch up on sleep. I went in my bathroom and showered quietly and put ok streak had cream and everything to stay far from stretch marks. I couldn't afford to have my body completely destroyed after this, I was a supermodel after all and many companies and my manager depend on me to stay in shape and flawless.

I changed into a grey sweater and tucked it in to some white pants and my dior bag.

I came out to the twins living room and found Ethan eating breakfast.

"Morning, Ethan!" I said

"Hey, someone seems to be happy today. You're always grumpy with the mood swings and hormones from the baby!"

"I am not! And it's finally getting a warmer. It's the end of March!" I said.

"Here, I'll get you some French toast I made. Is Grayson still asleep?"

I sat down and grabbed my plate, "yeah he's really tired from being up all night. Can you cancel all his appointments?" I asked.

"Of course. There was something in the mail for you. Looks pretty neat. I had to stop myself from reading it." He laughed.

I finished my breakfast and opened the envelope. It had an address from New Jersey and was addressed to me. I recognized the calligraphic beautiful handwriting from somewhere but couldn't remember... and then I realized... Corey.

I quickly put the letter in my purse and ran to my car. I sat down inside it and checked around if anyone was around.

I took a deep breath and opened it.

Dear Sofia,
This may be unexpected but I had deleted your number from my phone so I wrote a letter to the twins address which was the only way I had left to get this to you.I know that we did not end on good terms last time and yesterday I overheard Ma'am Lisa Dolan bragging on the phone that you were Pregnant. I know that we may never be able to get back to what we had and I'm okay with that now. I have forgiven you and I want you to know that I will always support you and care for you. You were the bestest friend I ever had and nothing could change or make me regret the small amount of precious time we had together. Congratulations on the baby and I hope you're doing good.
Love, Corey.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I smelled the paper and it smelled exactly like him and I was suddenly brought back to our night and Coreys first. His fingers touching my skin and caressing me like I was the most precious thing on earth.

"Corey." I whispered under my breath. I knew that I couldn't avoid the bursting feelings I had for him. But how could I be in love with two people at the same time? I was carrying Grayson's baby and starting a family with him. I need to throw the childish love and passion Corey and I had down the drain.

I suddenly got a phone call from my doctor and jumped from the sudden noise from the ringing.
"Hello, Dr. Thompson."

"Hello, Sofia. I just wanted to remind you we have an appointment today for the baby's tests results and I wish you come alone."

"Yeah, I'll be there in 30 minutes I'm leaving just now."

I got to the clinic and went up to the floor on which my doctors office was. Grayson had taken many extra measures ever since I got pregnant and that included getting the best baby doctor in Southern California.

I knocked on the door and went inside.
"Hello, Sofia! How are you?" She said.
"Oh I'm great just feeling pregnancy symptoms really hard now."

"Well it's not easy but I know you can do this. Now come on lay down here and let's check the babies heart beat.

I lay down on the stretcher and she put the Ultrasound gel on my stomach and started rolling the machine.
"Look here there's the babies heart." She said pointing at the screen. You couldn't make any other body parts out but the heart beat gave me chills and it completely came to me that I had another human growing in me. My human.

"Okay now. You can get up." She wiped the gel off and we sat down at the desk.
"Okay so remember the blood we took of Grayson? Well the results have come in for the gene pool."

"Oh so everything good?"
"Yeah... umm Sofia when was the last time you and Grayson had sex."

"Well that was just yesterday morning. I read that it's safe to have sex in the early stages?"

"Yes it's completely safe but... can you tell me how things have been between you guys since the last 2 months?"

"Of course, well we've been sexually active since September 25 last year and have sex a lot. Like 2 or 3 times everyday minus when I was on my period of course. And we took a break in mid February."

"Okay so how long were you guys broken up for?" Dr.Thompson asked.

"Umm about 3 weeks. And we got back together on mid March."

"That's weird.. okay after you got back together, when did you have sex."

"Umm we were on vacation last week and had sex."
"Okay." She said with a worried face.
"I'm sorry but I'm just so confused why you're asking this?"

"Well the thing is Sofia. You're pregnant since March 2nd and you weren't with Grayson then."
"Wait what? I don't get..." I just realized a possibility. No. That can't be.

"We checked our database to find any DNA that was in the American healthcare system that matched and the babies paternal gene pool matched exactly with that of someone in New Jersey by the name of Corey Munoz."

"No. Are you sure. There must have been a mistake." I started shaking slightly.

"You are one month pregnant. Do you know Corey?"

"Yes, he's... my friend. This can't be possible." I said

"I was also very confused so I took a second and third test and sure enough... the babies father is Corey. Did you guys have sexual intercourse around March 2nd."

I had flashback of that night, Corey and I had gone to my secret escape and him touching me... and us fucking... and there was no condom.

"Yes... but it wasn't supposed to happen. A huge mistake. We were caught up in the moment." I whispered with tears streaming down my face.

The doctor sat beside me and held my hand.
"I have dealt with stuff like this before. This is completely your choice but I want you to know abortion is always an option If you're not ready to carry someone other than Grayson's baby. You have till next month for a checkup on the baby but if you want to get an abortion it can happen anytime."

"Thththankyou." I said and got up and she walked me down to the lobby.

I drove home and went to my room and changed into some grey sweats and packed some clothes.

I drove to my secret escape. The same house by the ocean that I had brought Corey to.

I walked along the pool watching the sunset and remembering the night this all happened with me and Corey. My phone started ringing. It was Grayson. I threw my phone at the wall and it shattered into a million pieces. I lay in the bed sobbing and fell asleep crying.

A/N
Hey hope you liked the chapter. Please check out my other two stories that I recently published. Ty 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 28.4K 172
@graysondolan & @ethandolan liked your photo. fem oc x grayson dolan. wolfiesangel © 2017. ✓ highest ranking: #6 in...
688 8 26
Julie is a normal girl, she moved to LA when she lost everything she had in her old life... Things go perfectly until she stumbles upon YouTube famo...
19.8K 216 22
[Completed] 16 Year Old, Kylie Ross, is assigned a babysitting job. She's very upset about, what happens when she meets the people she's babysitting...
3.7K 85 13
You are a teenager from New York. Life is great. Your family is very wealthy. You have many friends. You are known as a very happy, bright and good g...