alters » nct dream

By enchantayr

"we are not monsters. we are humans. just a little different." ⚠ trigger warning ⚠ ☇ may include mention... More

alters
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 | you've done well.
51
52
53
54
55
alters | end

12

1.2K 74 10
By enchantayr

"good morning everyone!" greeted their architecture teacher as he entered the class excitedly.

eunha's third day in school, she came extra early and spent some time in the library before going to her homeroom for attendance. she went straight to her architecture class without stopping by her locker to avoid the dreamies as much as she can.

but obviously, she cannot avoid renjun when they share the same class.

"he looks excited, i think there's some news," renjun whispered as they then greeted their teacher back.

"i have some good news today!" said the teacher, to which renjun then gave a wink to eunha, making her laugh in an instant.

"so, for the upcoming competition, i have divided you into two groups. for today's lesson, i will be briefing you about the competition then i would like you to meet up with the physics students in your team to discuss on your model." he said as his students nodded in response.

"in the first team will be daehyun from the fourth year, jisoo, eunha, renjun and sungjae. the physics students in your team will be seojin and aera from the fourth year, seolhyun, jeno and also jisung from the first year. the physics students chosen are the top students in their year so worry not, you are all in good hands. now off you go to meet your team. i'll be there soon when i'm done with the second team," he said. the five students from the first team then stood up and was dismissed from the class to meet their team at the library.

"remember what i said," whispered eunjin before renjun and eunha made their way out of the class, earning a glare from renjun who happened to hear her warning.

the two walked out the class together as their two other classmates followed behind.

"what was that with eunjin?" asked renjun in a low voice, not wanting other students to hear their conversation.

"she's been telling me to stay away from mark. but i don't know why and i don't think i have any reason to stay away from him." she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"you should stay away from eunjin instead. she's been suspicious, especially since- never mind, just stay away from her." renjun said just as they arrived at the library.

"since when? since jinhye's death?" she asked bluntly, making renjun shocked from her question.

"h-how did you know?" he stuttered as he stopped at his tracks, staring intently at eunha.

"are you surprised that i know her?" she cackled.

"i guess mark told you a lot of stuffs already, huh?" renjun asked as they continued walking to the library's first floor, heading for the architecture club's room.

"i guess you can say that," she said.

"oh noona!" greeted the youngest from the dreamies as he hopped his way to renjun.

"good morning, jisung." eunha said, returning a warm smile to jisung.

"how are you, eunha?" asked jeno who made his way to sit next to seolhyun.

"i'm well. thank you, jeno. how are you two?" she asked in return, sitting across jeno and seolhyun as renjun joined her. their other teammates left the club room for the toilet or to buy some drinks from the vending machine.

"we're fine. are you coming tonight?" seolhyun asked.

"tonight?" she asked in return.

"the dreamies' night." renjun replied.

eunha shook her head and jeno instantly asked, "but why not? do you have other plans?"

"i don't. i just don't feel like i should join you guys. like he said, it's the dreamies' night. it's a night for all of you dreamies." eunha replied.

"but noona, you're the person that brought dreamies back together." jisung whined, which sparked a little pity in eunha.

"jisung's right, eunha. i'm sure everyone will be happy to have you," seolhyun said. and the convincing continued from jeno and renjun.

"alright then, i guess i'll drop by." eunha said and all four of her friends clapped their hands in celebration.

just then, their teacher came in the room, followed by their other teammates who went out earlier.

he proceeded to brief his students on the competition – which will be held in a month time, where students will have to create a 3D model of a building that could be essential in the daily lives of people in this generation. the team of ten students will be further divided into two, five of them who will be creating the model, the other five to present the model on the day of the competition.

renjun and eunha chose to be in the modelling team first, as they claim themselves to be someone who works behind the scene. seolhyun joined them afterwards, along with sungjae and seojin.

"should we hold a meeting here later? after school hours?" asked jeno as everyone packed their stuffs.

"i'm free after school." said renjun.

"yeah i'm free too." jisung followed and everyone then agreed to meet up at the club room at three.

"eunha and i will get going to maths then. we'll see all of you later." seolhyun said as the two girls then bid goodbye to jisung, jeno and renjun.

an hour of maths passed by quickly to eunha. she enjoyed the class as donghyuck spent the entire hour making jokes on random things, which not even once failed to make eunha laugh.

"you really can't stay quiet for even a bit." said seolhyun to donghyuck, when their teacher left the class.

"stop pretending to hate my jokes when eunha and i can clearly hear you breathless from your muted laughs." donghyuck said, only to make eunha laugh more. "see, she loves it."

"i have an iconic muted laugh, okay." seolhyun said as the three left their class together with eunha still laughing.

"whatever makes you happy." donghyuck said. "hey, join us?"

eunha stuttered, "u-uh i don't think i should."

"come on," seolhyun said.

"you keep saying you don't think you should join us when you're literally a part of us now." said donghyuck as seolhyun then pulled eunha by her wrist with a pout to make her join them.

"okay fine, i'll join." eunha replied and received cheering from seolhyun and donghyuck in return.

on their way to the cafeteria, the three bumped into chenle and weiyun.

"good morning!" greeted chenle with his high voice.

"good morning chenle and weiyun!" greeted seolhyun back.

"how are you, weiyun? you haven't spoken much since you're back." asked donghyuck.

"i'm fine, donghyuck. still traumatized by what happened but i'm healing." replied weiyun with her weak smile.

"good to know that." said donghyuck as they arrived at the cafeteria.

"oh look who's here!" donghyuck said enthusiastically, almost shouting.

"hey, guys." said the person who made donghyuck enthusiastic upon seeing him.

"hey jaem, it's been a long time." donghyuck said, giving jaemin a fistbump.

"it really has been a while." said jaemin as he then greeted chenle.

"good to see you back, jaem." seolhyun said, patting jaemin's back.

"where's jeno?" asked jaemin to mark who sat across him.

"not sure. i think he'll be here, soon." replied mark just as jeno, jisung and renjun arrived at their table.

"h-hey" stuttered jeno as he saw jaemin.

"hey, jeno." greeted jaemin back, with a smile on his face.

"sh-should i sit somewhere else-"

"come on, it's the dreamies table. sit with us." jaemin said as he pulled jeno to sit next to him.

"a-are you-"

"yes i'm sure. forget what happened last time, okay? i'm sorry i lashed out on you like that." said jaemin.

"it feels good to sit here with all of you again." said mark to everyone with a smile on his face.

"well, well, well," said a female voice that is familiar to everyone.

"shit-" said weiyun, instantly dropping the spoon in her hand.

"looks like the dreamies are back together, huh? oh, even the new girl is here." said haerin with an evil smirk as she glares at eunha who was sitting next to weiyun.

"leave us alone, haerin." said mark as he stood up and blocked haerin from his friends.

"oh and that girl is here too! what was the girl's name again? the panic attack girl?" she said again.

"weiyun, are you okay?" asked eunha as she noticed the said girl shaking in her seat, almost breathless.

chenle moved from his seat to calm his cousin as she breaks down to tears.

"don't you have anything better to do?" jaemin stood up as he joined mark. "what's so fun about making fun of other people?"

"the fun part is that, it eventually ends up to me getting rid of them." haerin whispered to jaemin.

jeno noticed the anger building up in jaemin after haerin's whisper. his fist was curled right after and jeno managed to stop jaemin from throwing a punch to the girl.

"haerin, that's enough." mark said strictly, "i hope you know that we won't let you get away with things so easy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 654 26
❝ trouble never looked so damn fine ❞ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵...
115K 9.6K 35
when death calls, will you answer it? ▬▬ [trigger warning! contains certain topics: abuse, suicide, death, self-harm, and murder] status: comp...
20.7K 603 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
15.6K 576 33
« living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. » ❍ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴀᴜ ❍ ‼️ 𝘁𝘄 // 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 , 𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵...