A Dragon's Trust | Book 1

By 0Random_Fandom0

A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Femal... More

Character Profile
Interests
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Movie Chapter 1
Movie Chapter 2
Movie Chapter 3
Movie Chapter 4
Movie Chapter 5
Movie Chapter 6
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Movie 2 Chapter 1
Movie 2 Chapter 2
Movie 2 Chapter 3
Movie 2 Chapter 4
Movie 2 Chapter 5
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
A Dragon's Fate, Future Preview
Great Announcement Everyone
Its OUT!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Chapter 66

12.8K 374 188
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 66- Into The Hidden World

"Let's go Zuku-kun! Let's go!" You jumped around excitedly with your tail wagging happily.
"Okay (Y/N), I'm ready!" Izuku laughed slightly grabbing his bag and closing his dorm room.
"Tenya! Kacchan! Shoto! Tsu! Ochaco! Koji! Fumikage! Let's go!" You shouted through the halls, racing down to the common area.

The group yawned and tiredly looked at you.
"(Y/N), it's almost 5 am, are we going out at this time?" Shoto mumbled. You stopped and turn around, ears drooping slightly.
"Sorry, I'm just excited. Dad Nezu allowed me to do this, and can bring only a handful of people with me, and you were the people I chose. Well, the people that could make it," You explained kicking the ground slightly.

"Come one guys, this will probably the only time (Y/N) can do this, do it for her," Uraraka said with a smile, looking at you picking up your bag.
"Uraraka is right! We must make (Y/N) happy after what she's been through!" Iida chopped the air slightly glaring at them.
"What are we waiting for then?" Koda asked fumbling with his hands.

"Let's go then,"

"Yay!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you want to take this break to visit your home?" Nezu asked you as you stood in front of his desk.
"Yes, ever since the moment I lost my wing, I always felt homesick and longed to see my home. I miss my family, not my family you met, the entire clan is my family," You explained looking down to the floor.

"There's this part of me that never left my home, and I want to seek for it Dad Nezu, the part that no one else knows," You sighed and rubbed your arm. Nezu simply stared at you and smiled.
"You may leave and visit," You looked up at him in surprise.
"Really?" Your tail slightly lifted up as he nodded.

"I was very worried when I heard the news on Nabu island, and relieved when I saw you, but I know for a fact that you tried to protect your classmates and the civilians. You need a break, and going to a place you know well, you feel safe, it's something I can't just deny," Nezu said getting off of his chair and walking up to you.

"All I want is for you to be safe (Y/N), and I know for a fact that you'll be safe back. You can take a handful of the most trusted people you know, and Eri as well, but you have to take care of all of them." He instructed.
"Thank you Dad Nezu! I really appreciate it!" You bowed as you know Nezu doesn't like being touched.

"You may leave next week, just find the ones who you'll take and get ready," He smiled at you.
"I will! Thank you Dad Nezu!" You ran off out the door and sprinted off to the dorms.

"Guess what you guys?!"

"Shut up Lizard bastard it's 8 pm,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stood on the beach, staring at the sun rising for the day. Your eyes were glued to the sun, clutching onto the horn that Hiccup gave you.
"Ou Lizard bastard, why are we doing here at the beach?" You look back at the group and Eri and smiled.
"Well, that's how we get to the Hidden World." You said as you heard a roar, but not your parents' roar.

"Auntie Stormfly! Uncle Hookfang! Aunt Meatlug! Uncle Barf and Belch!" You waved happily as you saw the four, or five if you count heads, dragons flying down and landing near the shore.
"Hello my dear (Y/N), look how big you grown," Stormfly cooed rubbing her head against you, which you hugged.
"Did any human hurt you? If they did I'll crush their bones," Hookfang snarled, showing his teeth.

"Look! She's gotten horns now! You look so adorable!" Meatlug awed.
"I'm fine you guys, thank you for answering the message, I hope you weren't followed," You said looking at them.
"Don't worry honey, your mother and father thought we were fishing hunting together far off to the coast,"
"Yeah, they won't suspect a thing!" Bard and Beltch grinned.

Stormfly looked ahead to see the group and growled, pushing you back.
"Hold on Auntie Stormfly, I know them, they're here to accompany me," You reassured them. Hookfang nodded wary and relaxed as Meatlug tilted her head.
"I haven't seen a human in years," She sniffed the air.
"They're trust worthy you all, don't bare your fangs, that goes to you Hook," Hookfang groaned and nodded.

"Guys, these are my aunts and uncles, they also raised me ever since I was a kid," You smiled at them. They were in awe as Izuku quickly scribbled down their appearances.
"Why are they here (Y/N)? Ribbit," Asui placed her finger on her chin. You only grinned as you made your arms into dragon arms.

"Who's ready to fly?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woah!" Eri gasped in excitement as she rode your back. Tokoyami and Koda was with Barf and Beltch, Bakugou was with Hookfang, Todoroki and Iida was with Meatlug, Uraraka and Izuku was with Stormfly, and Eri and Asui was with you as you all flew across the sea.

"I haven't seen (Y/N) this happy since forever," Stormfly said, allowing her voice to speak out through dragon form. Uraraka and Izuku jumped in surprise.
"What do you mean? I thought she was always like this?" Uraraka asked.
"Well, before she left, she was unmotivated, and always had a blank expression ever since the choosing." She explained.

"Choosing?" Izuku said.
"Oh! She's becoming the age of finding a mate, yet she's the only dragon I've ever known not caring about it. She refuses courting other dragons because all she cares is protecting her loved ones," Stormfly said looking at your direction.
"She never mentioned about that," Uraraka mumbled to Izuku, who nodded a little sad.

"But even so, (Y/N) was always a good leader, when her parents are away she takes charge and never takes any bull from any dragons and was always so assertive, I think that's why others wanted to court her," She chuckled.
'She was never like that here, why was she different back at UA? There's gotta be a reason,' Uraraka thought.
"Did she... accept any courting?" Izuku hesitantly asked the Deadly Nadder.

"Oh Odin no, and betrothal was never a second option. Her parents wouldn't accept that if she doesn't accept it. Though there was this particular dragon that never gave up. His name is Winger and he's absolutely smitten," Stormfly said. Uraraka has a dark aura around her as Izuku felt sparks on his arms.

"It's funny really, he would always try and woo her, but her siblings wouldn't let him get near her. And ever since she left he was always brooding," She explained. They simply nodded at the information as you made a loop around the air, careful as to not let Eri or Asui fall.

'There's a reason we love you (Y/N), you're one of a kind,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been hours and the group have fell asleep on the dragons' backs. Eri cuddling up to Asui as they slept. You yawned as you tried to stay balanced for them.
'It's been longer than I remembered, maybe we went the wrong' Your thoughts were interrupted as you saw the familiar huge waterfall ring.
'We're back. I'm back home' Your smile grew as you sent out a loud roar.

The group jumped slightly as they quickly woke up.
"What the hell Lizard-" Bakugou stopped and stared at the huge waterfall. Their eyes widen as you and your aunts and uncles smiled.
"We're here," You said.
"Where are we mommy?" Eri asked rubbing her eyes.

"The Hidden World Eri, my home,"
________________________________
WHOOOO!! Hidden World Arc!
Also I'm wondering if you guys seen Beastars, because I'm wanting to write a Beastars x Detective! Reader, but my mind will probably wonder again.

And QOTD:
What do you think the connection between you and Eri is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 159 9
"๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ" "๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ." "๐˜๐˜ฎ?" "๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ...
58.1K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
29.4K 247 42
MHA (My Hero Academia) Fanfiction This story may contain some spoilers This is mostly fanon and should not reflect on your opinion of the actual sho...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...