Welcome! || Akizuki Koyo

By wh1sp145

Meet Stile's new waitress, Karin Hoyoshi. A girl who has finished college and was asked to be a waitress at S... More

Karin Hoyoshi
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
• 12/1 || I Love You
• 12/2 || I Love You
• 12/3 || I Love You
ENTERING THE WATTY AWARDS OF 2020

¹⁷

683 18 7
By wh1sp145

By the Waterfront Et Cetera
(For Adults)

Part I

======

The day was bright and was in a perfect weather, perfect to hang out with friends. And that was the workers of Stile is doing. Maika had walked through the path as she finally arrive to their destination. They had planned to have a picnic together and Mafuyu had suggested the place. They had picked a place beside the riverbank and here there are now. The girl admired the view and the breeze. She walked to the river and kneeled, checking the temperature of the water. She then smiled, knowing it is the right for them to maybe swim a little.

"Maika!" Maika heard as she turn around to see Dino walking along side with Mafuyu. "How's the river?"

Maika smiled and yelled back. "Still a little cold, but it feels good!" She soon saw four of her co-workers in a gloomy form.

Kaho looked like she wanted to sit down for all of her life, Miu looked like she's about to puke, Akizuki looked dead and Karin yawned with some tears coming out of her eyes. Maika was confused to their reaction. "Um... Why aren't you all having fun in the river? It feels good."

The four sat down, the gloom was still above them. "Leave us alone. You shouldn't drag indoor people outdoors."

"This is supposed to be an informal social gathering."

"Why a river?! It should've be karaoke!"

"Tough luck." Mafuyu replied towards Kaho and Akizuki's arguement. "We play rock-paper-scissors, and a barbecue at the river was decided."

"I don't mind coming to the river, but I just want to stay still!" Kaho exclaimed.

Karin suddenly beginning to lay down on the stone floor. "I want to sleep~"

"Karin, don't sleep on the ground. It's dirty."

"But..." Maika said, worried that the others are not having fun.

"That's fine." Miu said as the teen look at her as she took something from her bag. "I prepared this and that for us, too."

"Something to play with?"

One of them laid a large blanket for them to rest on as Kaho plugged in her earphones and started playing on her game console. Miu seems to be drawing something, Akizuki had a manga on his hands and Karin was on Miu's laptop, making a story.

Maika watch their behavior in a deadpanned expression.

The pinkette adjust her glasses before giving them a reason. "I want to conserve my energy until the event."

Akizuki look up from reading. "Come to think of it, it's almost Summer Comiket."

The girl beside him suddenly had an idea. "Miu, how about we make Koyo as our group's casher there? Koyo, if you willing too, I'll buy you a ticket." Karin said as she stood up from the laptop and wrapped her arms around Akizuki.

Miu smiled. "That would be great! Will you, Akizuki?"

Akizuki hype up from Karin's suggestion and grab her arms that was still around his neck. "Really?! It's good thing I can calculate!" Both of them grin to each other and Karin kissed his cheek.

Miu stole back her laptop and open a tab to quickly type something after seeing such a cute scene.

"E-Excuse me! Let's at least have barbecue!"

======

Dino had sat up the barbecue grill and was readying the fire with the coal. Maika watched how he does the grill in amazement. "Manager, you're used to doing that, huh?"

Dino blushed a little. "I often used to barbecue in my yard when I was little. How about you, Maika?"

Maika started to remember her own grill back home. "I grilled autumn salmon on our charcoal brazier!"

"Oh! Japanese barbecue." Dino said as he was done starting the grill. He then tilted his head towards his co-workers. "All right, everyone, please get out the ingredients you brought!"

They all begin to grab some ingredients from their bags.

"I've got the meat!" Kaho exclaimed as she was holding a plastic bag with the meat in it.

Mafuyu brought a handful of vegetables. "I brought vegetables."

"I brought rice balls." Miu replied with a cute little basket in hand.

Akizuki bring in a huge blue container before opening it. Karin let out two cans to show them before announcing. "We got the drinks!"

Akizuki turned to Maika. "What about you, Sakuranomiya?"

Suddenly, a big tuna appear on Maika's hands. They were surprised to how did she bring that big thing to here without any help.

"A fresh killed tuna..."

======

The girls went to Maika's side to take a good look at the tuna still on her hands. "My parents gave it to me."

"That's a rich family for you!"

In the background, Dino and Akizuki both wondering how to cut the tuna. "Can you cut and trim that, manager?"

"As you might expect, I have no experience with tuna." In between them, Karin was shaking as the boys notice. "Hoyoshi, what's wrong?"

She look up, her eyes lit up in a terrifying way. "May I cut the tuna's head for you?" Akizuki lightly chop her head. "Ow! I was kidding!" He sighed, rubbing her head as an apology.

"You're not going to cut that fish since manager will cut and cook it. Right, manager?" He asked as he look at manager, who's thinking.

Suddenly, he grab the knife and started to hype up, since it was Maika who brought the fish as it turns out to be the main dish of their off day. "Of course I'll cook it!"

*TIME SKIP*

Karin was seating on a big rock while admiring the view of the river. The breeze was calm as the wind blew her hair and dress gracefully. She close her eyes before leaning on her arms. She then smell something which made her stomach growled.

"Someone is hungry." Akizuki said, walking to the rock Karin was seating on with two barbecue sticks. The girl felt her mouth watery before jumping down beside him.

"Is the tuna done yet? I'm hungry--"

"Here." He gave the stick to Karin as she gladly accept it.

After thanking him, she ate the meat, enjoying how well it grilled. "Hm! Yummy!"

Akizuki guide her while she was eating to where the others are and saw Maika was digging something on the tuna's eye. Trying to ignore it, Akizuki guide the girl towards the others for them to sit. Enjoying the grilled fish for a bit. The male felt thirsty before realizing something.

He looked over to the girl beside her. "Karin, do you drink?"

"A little. If it's from cans I can manage." Karin smiled before thanking him for giving her a can. She opened the lid before drinking it, feeling the familiar hot burning sensation going through her throat. Akizuki and Mafuyu soon followed along, drinking their own can of beer.

As for Kaho, seeing them drinking, especially Mafuyu herself... "As always, it feels weird seeing her drink." She looked over to the pinkette to see her still glued on her drawing pad. "Miu, do you drink?"

Miu stopped drawing before smiling to the blonde girl. "I don't, but I brought my own stock instead." She turned around to grab her stock to show them. It surprised them.

"You call that your own stock?"

"My deadline for sending merchandise to press is tomorrow, see?" The girl let out a tired sigh before continuing on drawing.

Akizuki just smiled nervously. "You could've said no to this little gathering."

"That's my senior there."

======

After finishing and enjoying the meat, Dino brought in some marshmallows before roasting them. After finishing one set of it, he gave it to Maika, who was watching him from nearby. "These marshmallows are roasted perfectly. Here you go."

"Thank you!" Maika thanked him as she admired the smell coming out from the roasted marshmallows.

The manager turned to Kaho, who was behind him, and her the other set of marshmallows to Kaho. "Here's one for you, too, Hinata."

"Thanks!"

"Hot!"

Before Kaho even dig in, both of them heard Maika exclaimed. Dino saw her covering her mouth as he realized what she had done to herself. "Are you okay? Be careful, they're hot!"

Maika look up at Dino as she let out her tongue. "My tongue, is it burned?"

Dino's face was red all over as he brought a hand towards his nose to prevent another nose bleed.

"Manager?"

======

Has the day drop to evening, the workers of Stile beginning to clean up their stuff for them to go home. The rest except Maika and Dino were asleep. Kaho, Mafuyu and Miu were sitting together in the middle row seats while Karin and Akizuki were both leaning against each other at the back.

It was Kaho's idea.

Anyways, Maika was sitting on the passenger's seat as Dino drive. The girl look at the scenery outside of the van, admiring the view. "If it were only a little hotter, we'd have been able to swim. Too bad, huh?"

Dino smiled as he come of an idea, still looking forward as he drive. "Then why don't we go to the beach next time?"

Maika look at him and think about it. Dino thought he was being suggestive. "U-um, of course I meant all of us together!"

"All of us at the beach..." Maika thought it was a good idea until she remembered something. "But I only had my school swimsuit. Manager, would you go with me to buy a swimsuit next time?"

Dino choked on air, feeling light headed. 'Me? A swimsuit for Maika?' He begin to think of something um...inappropriate as his nose beginning to bleed again and passed out. Making the van drive on its own. Feeling the van shake and felt like it wasn't in control, the others woke up and started to panic.

"Woah!"

"What are you doing?!"

"Manager! Eyes on the road!"

"My head!"

"Manager, wake up!"

"Mafuyu's sleeping!"

"What the hell are you doing!"

"Wahhh!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2K 64
A cute story where Kageyama is a ghost. I haven't written a fan-fic in ages and I've never written on here so here we go ! This will most likely be...
92.1K 1.7K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...
440K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
954 46 17
The demon breathed heavily as he struggled to keep himself steady. "How? . . . When?" "Hmpf," Miyuki only smirked at his way. "Next time, you should...