Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1

7.2K 53 88
By MartinGraf98

It was the morning after Y/N met Mariah that he was woken up by his phone ringing. Usually not a lot of people would've called him that early, but when he looked at his phone and saw it was Dakota calling him, Y/N immediatly answered and sat up in bed.

Y/N:" Hey, Dakota. What's going on? Is everything alright?"

Dakota:" Hey, Y/N. Yeah, everything is fine. I just wanted to check up on you to hear how you're doing."

Y/N:" Ah, okay. I'm actually doing pretty well for myself this far. ROH is great, I've met a lot of new people and ---"

Dakota:" Probably banged some ladies."

Dakota was laughing on the other end while Y/N just smiled at how straightforward she could be. To be honest, he missed being around her, Tegan and Rhea, but Y/N knew he couldn't just go.

Y/N:" That's not what I was going to say, but yes."

Dakota:" I knew you couldn't resist the temptation. Anyways...We miss you, honey."

Y/N:" I missyou all too, sweet cheeks. Every day feels different without you around."

Dakota:" When do you think you can come over for a while?"

Y/N:" Probably two weeks, because then the PPV is done and my first storyline will be over."

Hearing this, Dakota squealed in excitement so loud that Y/N had to hold the phone away from his ear. He knew how much the ladies cared about him, so announcing his foreseeable comeback surely set off such a reaction. That was also the moment where Tegan and Rhea joined the call.

Tegan:" Did we hear that right, Y/N? You'll be back soon?"

Y/N:" Yes, you did. In about two weeks my first storyline will be over and I will have some time off."

Rhea:" Then you better get ready, because I wanna put your newly gained strength through its paces, if you know what I mean~."

Dakota:" Thank you, Captain Obvious."

Tegan:" Anyways, Y/N. You're really doing great for yourself over there. The fans seem to love you and your matches are pretty awesome."

Y/N:" Don't praise me too much though. Everyone I work with does just as much or even more work."

Dakota:" I could kiss that humbleness right from your face."

Tegan:" I'll take his abs."

Rhea:" And I'll do the back."

All four of them laughed at that. It seemed like Y/N was in for another wild ride when he comes home.

Y/N:" Women who know what they want. I love it."

Tegan:" Of course you do. Judging by who you have screwed so far."

Dakota:" And the fact that you chose to live with us is confirmation enough as well."

Y/N:" You took me in in my time of need. I still don't know how to repay you for that."

Dakota:" How about staying safe and continue to be you, Y/N. You're a great human being and we all admire that about you."

Rhea:" Exactly. Due to you, we learned quite a few new things about each other and ourselves."

Tegan:" You're great the way you are and so are we. I won't ever want to change that."

Y/N:" Thank you all very much. It means a lot to hear this from you."

Dakota:" You're more than welcome, honey. We love you."

Tegan:" Yes, we do."

Rhea:" Absolutely."

Y/N:" Awww, I love you all as well. To the moon and back."

All four gave each other kisses through the phone before they said their goodbyes. It was always a great feeling when Y/N was reminded that he was appreciated the way he was. Dakota, Rhea and Tegan meant a lot to him and he meant a lot to them. It caused Y/N to smile before he got out of bed and got himself ready for the day.

---------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately the excitement of the morning didn't last long because Y/N received a text that said he should meet someone in the local park. Who sent the message? The same person who called him in the middle of the night not so long ago. So that was what Y/N was going to do on this sunny day. He didn't really trust the situation very much, but he needed to settle this once and for all. Yes, Y/N remembered quite a lot if people from his past and usually he could easily pinpoint who was who, but not this time.

Upon arriving at the park, Y/N walked over to a bench and sat down, waiting for the mysterious stranger. The young man was already fed up with these games, because they were so annoying to endure, but it was no use. Instead of directly looking anywhere, Y/N just looked at his feet to avoid eye contact with other people. Sure, he was an open-minded individual, but sometimes a more secluded approach was needed. That was until someone stepped up to Y/N.

???:" Fancy seeing you again, Y/N."

The voice alone made Y/N look up to see a young woman with long blue-purpleish hair and tanned skin.

Y/N:" Of course it was you, Sasha. Who else?"

Sasha Banks was Y/N's girlfriend a few years ago. They lead quite a nice relationship, until Sasha broke up with him to be with one of his best friends. Y/N didn't take it very well, he had lots of trouble sleeping, he let himself go and got in trouble with his boss a few times.

Sasha:" You're still not over it, are you?"

Y/N:" Me? I'm far beyond that shit."

Sasha:" Right. It's nice to see you though."

Y/N:" What do you want?"

Sasha:" Straight to the point, just like I remember. I'm not here for trouble, Y/N."

Y/N:" That's bullshit and you know it."

Sasha:" Easy now. I just wanna catch up with you. Is that too much to ask?"

Y/N:" No, but you sure as hell make it seem like it."

Sasha:" Pfft. Whatever...Anyways, how have you been?"

Y/N:" Good enough. Don't know why you should care though."

Sasha:" Geez, talk about being bitchy."

Y/N:" It's funny hearing you complain about that, despite you being all screwed up."

Sasha:" That's in the past, Y/N. I'm not the same woman I was back then."

Y/N:" Oh yeah? Then show me. What's so different about you, compared to your former self? Apart from the hair."

Sasha:" I left that bitch in the dirt, Y/N. Yeah, I was flirty and not loyal a lot of the time. I didn't think much of commitment."

Y/N:" Do you now?"

Sasha:" That's not important. What's important is that I learned a lot of valuable life lessons. I learned that I can't be with every guy, I learned that I can't hurt the feelings of the people I love and I learned that..."

Y/N looked at her with a slightly confused expression since Sasha just stopped talking out of nowhere.

Y/N:" Hey, are you okay?"

Sasha:" Huh? Oh...yeah. Sorry, I just spaced out for a second."

Y/N:" Sure. So what was the last thing you l---"

Suddenly Sasha pulled Y/N in for a kiss, which was quite a big shock for both of them

Sasha:" I-I'm sorry, Y/N. I---"

Y/N:" Don't even try, Sasha. This was your plan all along, huh? Baiting me to kiss me and trying to get me back?"

Sasha just smirked at this and looked at Y/N

Sasha:" What if it was what I wanted? You don't need the other bimbos in your life, Y/N. I'm more than enough."

Y/N:" You think you're real funny, Sasha. You've got no idea what you just got yourself into."

Sasha:" I got myself into you and that's all I need to know. Sooner or later you will come begging me."

Y/N:" In your dreams. I ain't falling for a skank like you again."

That offended Sasha greatly as she was about to slap Y/N, but he caught her hand and swatted it away.

Y/N:" You better leave now, before this gets ugly."

Sasha:" You really are a changed man, Y/N. What has life done to you?"

Sasha left Y/N with that question as they walked away  from each other. This was definitly a lot more trouble than it was worth. Y/N was ready for anything, but not for Sasha and her antics. He wanted everything to go smoothly, but it turned into a rocky road. All the memories Sasha and Y/N had were stirring up a storm sooner rather than later and they knew it.
---------------------------------------------------------

When Y/N made it back to the hotel, he was soon joined by Priscilla once more.

Priscilla:" Hey, Y/N. What's up with you?"

Y/N:" Hey, Priscilla. Nothing good to be honest."

Priscilla:" Really? What got your mind twisted?"

Y/N:" My ex."

Priscilla:" Oooh, that sounds like bad news. Who's that lady?"

Y/N:" Sasha Banks."

Priscilla:" No fucking way, hermano. She is your ex?"

Y/N:" You got that right. Let's go upstairs. I don't need the 'high society' to listen to my problems."

So Y/N and Priscilla walked up to his room in silence. The tension was somewhat unbearable, but it was to be expected after what just happened.  Priscilla immediatly plopped down on the bed while Y/N sat down on the closest chair. The two looked at each other before Y/N explained everything to Priscilla, who did her best to understand what he was going through.

Priscilla:" This is fucked."

Y/N:" Of course it is. It's me we're talking about."

Priscilla:" You know you can't go back to her, right? I mean you got your girlfriends at home, you have your friends and loved ones at work."

Y/N:" I know. And I won't go back to Sasha..."

Priscilla:" Then what will you do?"

Y/N took a deep breath and thought for a moment while Priscilla watched him, giggling softly and whispering to herself.

Priscilla:" He's cute when he's in a pinch."

Y/N:" What were you saying?"

Priscilla:" Oh, nothing. I was just thinking out loud."

Y/N:" Right... I have no clue what to do. If I go back, Sasha will bend and break me again. But if I don't do anything, she will sabotage me in one way or another."

Priscilla:" How long have you two been together?"

Y/N:" 16 months before she 'moved on'."

Priscilla:" And then?"

Y/N:" Then there was silence between us. No calls, no messages, nothing."

Priscilla:" So you both went ice cold towards each other. That's rough."

Y/N:" Yeah..."

Priscilla:" Let me tell you this: You can't avoid each other forever. It's in the past, so forget about it."

Y/N:" That's easy for you to say. You don't know her how I know her, Priscilla. I forgot about it until Sasha called me a few days ago and then she appeared out of nowhere."

Priscilla:" What's so special about her anyways?"

Y/N:" I don't know and I don't really care. She's not worth it anymore to me to be honest with you."

Priscilla:" I understand what you mean. I've been in a somewhat similar situation before."

Y/N:" I'm not gonna ask about it. It's your life, not mine."

Priscilla:" You're too kind, Y/N. I'm still in disbelief that you're not married yet."

Y/N:" Don't count that out though. The time just isn't right yet."

Priscilla blushed a bit at that when Y/N looked at her all serious. It may have been a bad time at the moment, but thinking about the future was always a good thing to do to keep everything organized. However, the whole thing didn't feel right, but instead of worrying about it too much, Y/N and Priscilla just kept talking and made jokes about a lot of things to distract them from the trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 5 15
This story is about a girl named Y/N that dates a wwe superstars Finn balor but loving a wwe superstars comes with a price, she get emotional abuse b...
240K 2.7K 82
Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transported Into A Theater To Watch Other Univer...
75.7K 1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
74.9K 1K 29
Join Y/N as he travels with ash as they travel kanto. What will they see , who will they meet , what pokemon will they catch ? Read to find out