The Life Of A Muslim Girl{Com...

By Crazymofo4evez

A 20 year old girl named Alisha Zaffar, lived a great life... but after her break up with a guy named Zayn Ah... More

The Life Of A Muslim Girl
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note

Chapter 20

295 14 2
By Crazymofo4evez

Alisha's POV

I lay on the soft bed and stare at the cieling. Trying to calm my mind, and get everything in right order. Everything in their own places, and lock the door in which the scene of my dad slapping me and throwing me out is kept. But whenever I try to do that I end up crying my eyes out. I wish I could erase that part. Not only out of my mind, but erase it out of my life forever. I sigh turning to my side to grab a pillow and hug it, and as usual cry. Since I came here -after what happened- all I have done is crying. I can't stop. How can be parents be so rude? Are all parents like that? I suddenly got up as I heard a glass breaking. I wipe my tears and go to the kitchen and see zayn sitting down and moaning. I go to him and see his hand bleeding. My heart started to beat faster. He looks at me with a smile.

"Your hand is bleeding and you're smiling" I say and help him to get up.

"If I knew that a glass breaking can get you out of the bed, I would have done that a long time ago" He says and I force a smile.

"Now sit" My voice barely coming out. He sits on the counter and I take out the first aid kit from the cabinet. I look at his hands and pieces of glass were in his skin.

"How did this happen?" I ask him.

"I was trying to lighten your mood... so I tought of making you a chocolate milkshake in a good glass, making it presentable. I was taking the glass from the top cabinet it slipped and fell on my other hand." He says and I look at him. I watch his beautiful eyes. He is doing so much for me and I can't even... well i can't do anything! I smile at him.

"This is going to hurt." I tell him and he nods. I move the peices of glass from his skin. He shut his eyes from the pain. After taking them out I put hydrogen peroxide on his hand. He wince in pain. I put the bandage around his hand I smile at him.

"Done" I say

"Thanks babe" He says and I blush. I dip my head down and the lose hair from the sides cover my cheeks and I am thankful for that. But he put those hair behind my ear, lift my chin up and kiss my cheeks.

"You look cute when you blush" He says gazing into my eyes. Our nose brushing eachothers. I pull back keeping the kit back into the cabinet, and clean the mess that my love made. I clean and go back to the room without a word. Strong arms from behind wrap my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Don't go" He whispers into my ear and I shiver. I turn to face him.

"I'm sorry" I say looking down. He lifts my chin up.

"For?" He asks.

"For not being a good girlfriend or fiance" I say and look into his eyes.

"First your my wife... and you're the best wife I could ever ask for. I love you so so much. Words can't explain it. Nobody is perfect. Who said I'm a good husband, but i try my best to be. Just for you. Why? Because I love you. I would love you even if you're not good at anything. I fell in love with you, not your work and stuff. I don't know if it all make sense cause i don't know what I'm saying but-" I cut him off by connecting my lips to his. The kiss was small but never fails to curl my toes. I pull back and smile.

"I love you" I say and he smiles like a kid.

"But what about our nikkah?" I ask him with a frown.

"I'll marry you today" He says and my eyes widen.

"You know that can't happen" I say

"Then tomorrow?" He asks and I refuse.

"Fine. I'll go talk to your dad and we'll get married this week In shaa Allah" He says and I nod. Thinking about going over there makes me nervous.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine" He says and I nod.

"Lets go out. Get dressed" He says and I nod. I check the time and it's 2pm. I go take a hot shower. The hot water on my bare shoulder makes them relax and go to their original position. It feels good to take a shower. I change into a t shirt and PJ and get out of the toilet. I forgot to take clothes since I didn't even pick any. Zayn comes and looks at me with wide eyes and I give him a questioning look.

"Beautiful" He says and i look down to see what I'm wearing.

"I'm not even dressed." I say

"I didn't know that after a shower you looked so beautiful. I could look at you my entire life" He says and I roll my eyes. I look at him. Wearing a plain white shirt with a black leather jacket and black jeans. His hair as usual, all messed up, but it looks cute on him.

"Now go. I need to get dressed." I push him outside and lock the door. I wear a white lace flared dress,with warm leggings, with a black hijab, black blazer and black flats. I put eye liner and red lip gloss. I open the door and go to zayn.

"Lets go" I say and he stares at me.

"Will you stop being so beautiful. You'll kill me one day" He says and my cheeks heated. He walks towards me and pulls me close. I look at his eyes, getting lost into them. I love them so much. I love him. More than anything in this world. He's the only thing left. My family is gone. I only have him. It hurts to know that my family is gone, but I can have one with him. I smile at the thought. Small feet running around. Imagining Zayn playing with our little daugther or son.

"Alisha?" Zayn's voice snap me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Where are you lost?" He asks me with an amusing look.

"Nothing. Shall we go?" I say and he nods. As he was about to open the door I stopped him. He looks at me questiongly.

"I love you" I smile and lean to peck his lips.

"I love you" He smiles and we go.

Zayn's POV

We both sit into my- our- car. I needed to do something to get her out of the house. She had been crying all day. I'm so mad at her parents. They could have given us any punishment, but throwing my darling out is completely wrong. Well... all she can do is forget and move on.

"Do you want to do shopping?" I ask my beloved wife sitting right beside me.

"Ofcourse!" She says excitedly and I smile. We reach at the mall and bought her clothes. Alisha was looking here and there looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I ask her.

"I need to buy One Direction's new album, but I don't know where" She says and I laugh.

"You are obsessed with them" I say and she gasps.

"This is not obsession, it's called dedication" She says and i roll my eyes.

"I'll get it for you. Now any thing else you need?" I say. Her eyes lighten up.

"Baskin Robbins!" She says and pull my arm. The guy giving us ice creams looks up and down her body. I lace our fingers and give that guy a glare. Alisha takes a butterscotch and i go with vanila. As soon as we get it, I take her away from there.

"Hey, whats the rush? Slow down" She says and I nod. Her innoscense never fails to impress me. She doesn't even know why I took her away from there.

"Anything else?" I ask her for the last time.

"Nope" She says and I nod. We both go to our car.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask her

"Home. It's freezing." She says rubbing her arms.

"Who told you have ice cream in January?" I ask her and she sticks her tongue out. I drive us to our apartment. We reach the building and as soon as she steps in she turns the heater on. She runs into my- our- room. She closes the door and I sit on the couch. I turn on the telly and I got an idea in my mind. Yea it would be fun. I'll try it.

"Hey, Alisha! Your One Direction is on the telly!" I yell and she comes running from inside. She even falls to the ground, but manage to stand up.

"Where?" She asks me and I burst into laughter. I lay on the couch laughing and Alisha hits me with a cushion and I laugh even harder. She sits over me and keep hitting me.

"You should... haha... seen your face" I say in between laughters. She stops hitting me. I lay there and watch her. I can't even feel her weight on me.

"That's not funny" She says pouting. She then looks at me with an evil smirk.

"I'm not kissing you for a month" She says and gets up. I quickly get up and go behind her.

"You're not serious" I say and she folds her arms across her chest. I lean in but she puts her hand over my lips.

"Oh I am serious" She says and goes to put her clothes in the closet. I go and change too. We both sit on the couch watching telly. A random movie is on and somehow we both find it intresting. My phone starts to ring and I mute the telly. I pick up the call. Alisha looks at me anxiously.

"Really?" I say to the person talking.

"Thank you, sir" I hang up and look over to Alisha.

"Who was it?" She asks me.

"It was..."

A/N: Oooo CLIFFHANGER!!!!! So who do you think it's going 2 b?????

Its a smll chptr......... anywyzz vote and cmmnt!!

Love u all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.3K 53
Zara Malik, the introverted girl that is always running away from her problems, is in love with her childhood crush Ayaan Saeed. When she tries to di...
7.2K 246 37
Some years into the future and Zara has learned to live without Zayn. She has agreed to herself that he is gone. long gone. And he is never coming ba...
764 111 45
A 19 year old girl named Nicole meets an amazing man named Zayn Malik. They form a relationship fast. Zayn struggles with stress and so does Nicole t...
184K 13.2K 31
#30 ranking in spiritual!!❤️❤️❤️ #50 ranking in spiritual!!-June_05th_2017❤️ #96 ranking in spiritual-February_2017❤️ Zaina, is an eighteen year old...