Paint My Love

28tomlinson

What happens when a good girl falls in love with a bad boy? That's simple, they leave broken hearts, loved up... Еще

Paint My Love
Chapter 1:They call me Malik
Chapter 2: Never in your wildest dreams
Chapter 3:I hope it's gonna make you notice
Chapter 4:Let's go crazy
Chapter 5 : I can't escape this time
Chapter 6 : Does he know
Chapter 7: And time is frozen
Chapter 8 : The one that I came with
Chapter 9 : We've got all night
Chapter 10 : Nothing to loose
Chapter 11 : There's always room for common ground
Chapter 12 : He knows everything there is to know
Chapter 13 : I'll never be that girl again
Chapter 14:Now I'm asking you to stay
Chapter 15 : Oops
Chapter 16 : Let me kiss you
Chapter 17:I shouldn't have kissed you
Chapter 18:Words don't come easy, without a melody
Chapter 19:Need to take a break and figure it out
Chapter 20:You're looking at me I'm sure
Chapter 21:Can we fall?
Chapter 22:You've got this spell on me
Chapter 23:This is what the night is for
Chapter 24:Can I take you home with me?
Chapter 25:Baby you don't have to worry
Chapter 26 : I wanna be last
Chapter 27:I'm not scared of love
Chapter 28:They don't know about us
Chapter 29:Late night spaces
Chapter 30:If this room was burning
Chapter 31:I hope you won't get up and leave
Chapter 32:Snitch
Chapter 33:Hoping my love won't show
Chapter 34:You don't need to run
Chapter 35:Is this how it ends?
Chapter 36:Throw me a life-line
Chapter 37:I'm saying good-bye
Chapter 38:Packing up and taking off
Chapter 39:You're already on your way
Chapter 40:I've been watching you all night
Chapter 41:The words get trapped
Chapter 42:Do's & Don'ts
Chapter 43:Everything is new to me
Chapter 44:The poet and the beat
Chapter 46:I still get jealous
Chapter 47:Nothing's making sense
Chapter 48:Like I was in love again
Chapter 49:The stupid little things
Chapter 50:Falling Slowly
Chapter 51:Searching every lonely place
Chapter 52:Going back to the time
Zia: Part 1
Zia Part 2
Chapter 53:We're Fireproof
Chapter 54:Made all my plans
Chapter 55:Follow My Lead
chapter 56: Look how far we've come~!

Chapter 45:Giving it to someone else

177 5 4
28tomlinson

Gia's POV

"Remind me again why we had to travel together?" I sighed running a hand over my fehs.
"Cause neither of us can drive and it beats taking the tube" Laura offered.
"Does it?" I asked sarcastically.
"Be nice" she shot me a look, buh I could see the underlying smirk. Travelling with Jared was torture for meh and she was enjoying every minute of it.
"You guys I'm really sorry, again"
"It's fine Jared, as long as we don't get lost again" I tried to hide my annoyance.
"We won't, I promise" he looked at me in the rear-view mirror and I quickleh glanced away. He had these piercing green eyes that made me feel like he was tryna look into my soul every time he stared at me the wey he was doing now. Some people would call his eyes beautiful; buh ah wasn't a fan realleh. There was a certain boldness in his stare thah I didn't like. Unlike Zayn's warm hazel eyes that I could geht lost in and just the thought of them made my chest ache. Yeah thah was probableh it; I just wasn't over Zayn and that's why Jared annoyed me soh much. It was thah simple.
"Hey you girls wanna listen to some music?" he was still staring at meh in the mirror.
"No thanks" I shook my head giving Laura a look as to say 'don't you dare say yes'.
"Don't like my tunes do you?" he chuckled, catching on very quickly.
"I wanna say no, buh yeah; don't like em at all" I shrugged and he chuckled again.
"Alright Gia, play me something off your phone"
"Uhm I don't know"
I didn't want him listening to my music, what if he liked it?
"Oh c'mon I bet you have some killer playlists on there; you've always got your earphones on" he winked at me in the mirror and I shifted in my seat soh thah my back was against the door and I was facing Laura. So he couldn't make eye contact with me.
"Fine"
I opened my music folder and played the first thing my finger landed on.

'I wanna be drunk when I wake up
On the right side of the wrong bed
And never an excuse I made up
To tell you the truth I hate'

Zayn's POV

'What didn't kill me
It never made me stronger at all'

Lyrics were running through my head at the speed of light and I found myself mouthing them just to steel my nerves.

'Love will scar your make-up-'

"Zen!" I was pulled out of my head by Perrie yelling my name.
"Yeah?"
"You positive on the new arrangement? You sure I won't stoff it up?"
I looked at her surprised, she was nervous? She always seemed so confident soh if she was nervous then ah definitely had reason to be terrified.
"Uh yeah you'll do great, you've smashed it every time" I assured her and she nodded.
"Okay" she sighed straightening out her dress.
"You bein nervous is noh helpin meh" I smiled.
"Welcome to my world" she smirked.
"There you are, I've been looking for you two everywhere!" I turned around to see a very flustered Liz Hardy.
"You okeh Liz?" I asked gehtin worried by her expression.
"Oh yeah, yeah just fine thank you darlin, just thought I'd lost you"
"Where'd we goh?" Perrie laughed at thah.
"I don't know, just glad you weren't off in some corner snoggin"
"We wouldn't-why would you even think thah?" I frowned looking at her and then at Perrie who seemed amused, buh just shrugged.
"That's what my other duet were up to" she sighed. Oh thah made more sense now.
"Oh" Perrie and I both said at once.
"Your harmonies are tight, I'm happy with that"
"Thank you"
"Just watch ya timing yeah?" she put her hand on my shoulder and I nodded.
"You keep him in line" she winked at Perrie.
"Do I look alright?" Perrie decided to ask Liz's opinion on her outfit.
"Lovely darlin. Listen both of you, you're the stars of da show for me. Make sure you show off your chemistry and the audience will love you"

"Buh we're noht a couple" I protested.
"The audience don't know that" she winked and both Pez and I nodded.
"It's a love song, make it believable. Eye contact, physical contact. And don't forget to have fun"
And with thah she ran off leaving us alone to deal with the nerves and adrenalin rush thah was comin from the sound of the crowd thah was beginning to build op.

Gia's POV

"Great it's started already" I muttered under my breath. I don't know whah had gotten into meh really; I'm noht generally this edgy. Maybe it was Jared and his driving.
"Yeah, sorry about that, I owe you" he winked and quickly snapped a picture of my annoyed face with the very cool camera he had hung around his neck.
"We'll be even if you can just delete that photo and then leave me alone for the rest of the day."
"Oh babe, why would I want to be even? And you know what they say, it's not good to be all alone" he ran his tongue over his lips pissing me off even more.
"Whatever" I mumbled walkin aweh from his car with Laura right behind meh.
"You should give him a chance you know" she said casually applying lip-gloss to her already pink lips.
"Say what now?!"
"Oh c'mon, he's really into you. And besides, maybe he can help you get over Zayn"
"I don't need his help" I spat crossing my arms over my chest.
"Yeah right" she scoffed.
"I'm noht dating Jared to geht over Zen okeh?"
"Fine" she sighed.
"Hey wait up" Jared called from a few paces behind us and I began walking a little faster.
"Oh super mature Gia" Laura rolled her eyes.
"Hey, how do you intend to get in?" Jared caught up with us in just a few strides of course.
"We have our-" Laura searched her pocket and came up empty.
"Looking for this?" Jared held up a piece of paper with a smirk.
"Yeah that" Laura sighed and he chuckled.
"I'll go get you your media passes okay?" he had addressed the question to meh buh I didn't give him the time of day.
"Thanks" Laura answered for us and then pulled me to the side as Jared walked off.
"You could at least try being nice" she scowled.
"I suppose I could" I smirked.

Zayn's POV

"We're on in three minutes" Perrie informed meh.
"Three minutes? Shit!"
"Don't worry, you'll do fine. The gals are gonna love ya"
"Thanks" I mumbled noht realleh believing her, buh grateful for the support.
"One minute!" someone shouted out and my heart began to pound soh loud it was all ah could hear.
"Good luck, I'll see you out there" Perrie leaned over and gave meh a kiss on the cheek. She'd never done anehthing like thah before and it was a biht weird to be honest. Buh I just took it as a friendleh gesture and given the circumstance ah guess it was appropriate.
"Yeah you too" I gave her a smile she knew was fake and then we both made our wey to the stage, mics in hand. She stuck her inner ears in and then stepped out on the stage while I waited backstage for my cue. Heart racing a hundred miles a minute and just breathing took concentrated effort.

Gia's POV

We goht into the special area for reporters and such just as the second act was starting. It was a pretty girl with pink and blond hair and I was caught off guard when she started to sing acapella.

'What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down'

Her voice was really powerful and going acapella seriously took courage; I was impressed already. And then the music kicked in; piano, light drums and the subtle strum of a guitar.

'What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical, mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright'

"Hey" I was snapped out of it by Jared tapping meh on the shoulder.
"Yeah?" I tried noht to sound annoyed by the disturbance even though I was; this girl was quite the performer.
"This is for annoying you and making you late" he held out a pinkish coloured frappé to me. I looked at him hesitantly and he chuckled.
"There's nothing in it, I swear"
I was still a little unsure, buh I took it from him anyway so as not to be rude. I was raised better than thah believe it or noht. I was just about to take a sip of the drink, which smelled really delicious by the wey, when my ears perked up at the sound of a voice I hadn't heard for far too long.

'Cause all of meh
Loves all of youuu
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections'

I turned around immediately, nearly dropping my drink at the sight of him.

'Give your all to me'

The girl sang and reached her hand out to him.

'I'll give my all to you'

He took her hand and turned towards her soh that they were singing to each other now.

'You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning'

They sang together; pitch perfect, and this time I did drop my drink as they stared into each other's eyes.
This wasn't right at all, that was MY Zayn!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

179K 3.5K 37
After years of being broken up due to drama within the band, the 1D lads have to do one final tour to mark the 10 year anniversary. Will Louis and Ha...
53.2K 1K 52
I think--I think when it's all over, It just comes back in flashes, you know? It's like a kaleidoscope of memories. It just all comes back. But he ne...
98.5K 8.1K 35
WINNER OF THE FANFICTION AWARDS 2017. Ranked #1 out of 77.1k Zayn stories, April 26 2020. Ranked #1 out of 252k Poetry books, May 8 2020. ~¤~ "You kn...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...