Trouble Maker in Hogwarts

By super_shipper_fanfic

After seeing Sirius die and going through a tough breakup over the holidays because the STUPID "girl" didn't... More

Prologue
The Break-up over summer explanation
Off to Hogwarts
Off to Hogwarts Pt 2
Hogwarts again!
Sorting and re-sorting
Sorting and re-sorting Pt 2
Dorm Rooms
First Day
My knight in shiny armour!
Next two days(Short fill-in chapter)
Hermione's Summer
HELLA Inheritance and Date
Hella Inheritance and date Pt2
Are you alright?
The difference between being clingy and just wanting to hug someone you love.
The new US!
When will you learn!
The Parent Talk
Let's talk!
We talked
We Talked Pt 2
Gone Days
Train Wrecked Days
What's your deal?!
Valentine
GIVE ME IDEAS!
ON HOLD

Hella Inheritance and date Pt3

12K 223 138
By super_shipper_fanfic

Harry POV

Finally! Draco and I can go to Gringotts and have our date....like man those last few days were pretty....interesting. Draco looks hesitant at the moment, I wonder why.

"What's up?"

"Uh...umm-what if we find really bad things!"He blurted.

"HMHM well if we do then I'll do over the people that made it bad so they can't hurt you or me again."

'Gosh, how can you say that so matter of factly?'Draco thinks wearing a pout on his face at the same time.

"Haha because it is a fact. Now do you wanna wait till later or should we go now? To Gringotts I meant."I wanted to know if he was okay to go now or later, if we went now we'd probably have more time for our date but if we go later we are most likely not gonna get caught....as long as Draco's safe I'm all set. 'If we go now we'll have more time for the date!'

"Let's go now, Harry!"

I nodded and in no time at all, we were both ready to go. Draco was about to walk to the fireplace when I levitated him all the way back towards me."Dray, we aren't going that way I'm taking us MY  way." Draco nodded his head looking a bit embarrassed, which honestly looked cute on his face.

"Your way?" he said when he arrived at my side.

Since I didn't exactly know what it was called I just nodded my head and proceeded in taking us to Gringotts bank. We arrived in the alleyway just outside and went ahead inside and waited in the line of people(which wasn't that long) until we were at the front. I greeted the goblin and asked to see my account manager.

"What would your name be, wizard." The goblin said not recognising me.

"Harry Potter sir. I've come with my mate to see my account manager but I don't have my vault key with me. Is there a way to prove who I am?"

"Right this way young man." Draco and I followed the goblin into a fairly large looking office where he told us to wait and someone would be with us shortly. Not long after that a goblin that I recognized from my first year came into the room and introduced himself as 'Griphook'. We waited for a minute or two whilst he settled into his chair and looked at some files.

"Mr Potter..." he nodded towards me and paused when he saw Draco at my side. "Mr Malfoy," he said nodding towards Draco as well. "Well let us proceed, shall we? I will require you to take the dagger on the far left of the table and cut your palm allowing 6 drops of blood to fall for a birth certificate and 9 drops of blood for a full inheritance test. When you have finished that wait about a minute and you will notice that the blood will have formed into words. Whilst we wait we shall discuss some discrepancies in your vaults young sirs."

I looked over at Draco and saw that he was a nervous wreck, he kept glancing at the dagger and trying to cover-up his arms. "Excuse me Griphook?" he looked up from his paperwork giving me all the attention I needed. "Sorry to bother you but I need a moment..." he didn't seem to understand what I was implying. "A moment alone, please? I won't take too long." Finally understanding what I meant Griphook gave me a sharp nod and I could've sworn that just before he left he gave me a knowing kind of look....or was that just me? I shrug and then turn to Draco and find him staring into space looking very very...I don't know if there is a nice way of saying absolutely horrified. I walked over to him and knelt in front of his seat.

"Hey...Dray, DRACO."He was still spacing out so I figured he was in his mind space and decided I'd just talk to him in there. I walked into his mind space and what I saw was beautiful mainly but there was one corner that was a wreck and it was concealed but I could see it because of my abilities and that Dray's my mate. Draco was in there standing in front of a dagger, crying. In less than a blink of the eye, I was next to him cooing calming things into his ears, why's my baby crying was it fear of cutting himself with the dagger?

"Dray? Baby are you okay? Tell me what's wrong," I said trying to calm myself before my glamour broke. I needed to find the problem first and then fix the problem. I searched his mind only to find that his family put pressure on him and hurt him so he resorted to self-harm instead, as soon as I realized this I grab his arms gently and lift the sleeves. They were everywhere, small cuts and big cuts fresh and old. Draco looks up at me as I assess the problem, I momentarily look into his eyes but he looks away with a small blush forming in his cheeks. I cock my head to the side confused..."Umm, Dray what's wrong?" He looked quite exasperated by this question when he looked at me and huffed. 'Well...'

"Out loud... say it out loud, I'm not gonna read your mind unless it's absolutely necessary and only with your permission."

Draco sighed with resignation before he answered, "This... this is really embarrassing. A few weeks ago I would have easily cut myself but now I'm crying like a baby about it. Th-then your like right here seeing the scars and you look at them like it's something...beautiful."

'Maybe cause it is?' I tell him telepathically. He nodded his head looking astonished. I continued checking out his wounds and came to the conclusion that we wouldn't have to cut him for the blood. I'd just use some of his fresher wounds to collect blood from within.' Close your eyes'. Draco does this just as I start drawing his blood and healing all the fresh wounds.

"Okay, you can look now. I healed it all and I'm ready to continue with the inheritance stuff, but we can stay a bit longer if you want?" I questioned him.

"Let's go then I don't wanna be late for our date!" he said looking very enthusiastic. Wow what a change in mood considering that he was crying not that long ago.

(Back in Griphook's office)

I left Draco sitting on the couch whilst I went to get Griphook. When I got outside the door I realized that he'd barely gotten away from the door since we were in the mindscape...umm okay totally not strange at all. A few seconds after sharing at him he started moving again and when he saw me he made a strange face that I couldn't decipher. I told him we were ready to do the blood ritual for the results and we headed back into the office. He motioned for me and Draco to let the blood onto the paper and I did so with 6 drops on one and 9 drops on the other, then Draco went to stand to do the same but I told him to sit his ass down as I did the same with the blood I had collected from him earlier.

Mr Griphook got my attention as he started speaking.(Griphook, Harry, Draco)

"So about the discrepancies? Well, I was recently alerted that money is being stolen from both Malfoy and Potter vaults. Money, as well as books and artifacts, have been stolen from both of these vaults. I have mentioned this as well because you young lads can claim your Lordships and Heirship rings and claim back what has been stolen with interest as well."

"So we have to claim heir and lord rings to get the items back? But wouldn't my father be better suited to be here instead of me? I mean he is the Malfoy Lord."

"He's not...I think you are."

"N-no he is h-h-how would you know anyway? I thought you'd ask for permission next time.

"Uhh sorry, Dray but I didn't do anything to you. When Griphook started talking about the heir and lord rings of Malfoy I just saw a vision of your grandfather kicking him off the family tree after you were born, so since you were born before that you're still technically a Malfoy and you are the oldest and most eligible to take up the Malfoy Lordship."

"Yes what Mister Potter...

"Sir call me Harry."

"What Mist-Harry says is true Mr Malfoy."Griphook tried not to make it sound too harsh but Draco was a submissive getting used to his creature inheritance....soo that didn't really go well as Draco was suddenly clinging to my side like a koala and wailing, this made me angry but i didn't wanna upset my mate even further instead I gave Griphook a pointed look saying 'Look what you did, apologize to my submissive.'

"I'm sorry for the offence Mr Malfoy, I didn't mean to come off as rude...."Griphook looked around for something to do until Draco was just sniffling.

' Are you gonna be okay baby?' He nodded so I took that as a yes. ' Do you want me to do that talking?' Another nod, okay then let's get right down to business.

"Okay, you don't have to inform us any more about the discrepancies, although I-we would highly appreciate it if you could get all the items and money back with interest. And for all your help you should get some money from the Potter vaults, now before you object to anything I just wanna let you know that the blood tests finished like thirty seconds ago."I state as I point towards the papers with my free hand. Mr Griphook goes over to the papers and comes back with two in both hands, he also has a shocked look on his face and he hesitates when he gives Draco his...maybe cause he's submissive? Draco starts reading his and I can't decipher the look on his face so I decided to finally read mine, not knowing that what I was about to read would change everything.

Hadrian Hyraculin Salazar Riddle Birth Certificate

Name: Hadrian

Parents: Tom Riddle; aka Voldemort(father) and James Potter(mother)

Godparents: Bellatrix and Rhodolpus Le Strange, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, Lily Potter(deceased), Narcissa Malfoy and Severus Snape.

Inheritance: 

Lordship: Lord of the Ancient and Noble House of Potter, Lord of the Ancient and Noble House  Merlin, Lord of the Ancient and Noble House  Emrys, Lord of the Ancient and Noble House  Pendragon, Lord of the Noble House Gryffindor, Lord of the Noble House Slytherin and Lord of the Noble House Ravenclaw.

Heirship: Heir to the Ancient and Noble House of Black and Heir to the Noble House of Snape(Prince)

Vaults: All vaults with any relation to the Potter name, Black and Snape(Prince) vaults at the death of Sirius Black and Severus Snape, according to the will of Sirius Orion Black and Severus Tobias Snape, all vaults of the founders of Gryffindor, Slytherin and Ravenclaw, all vaults of Merlin, all vaults of Emrys and all vaults of Pendragon.

Estates: Potter Manner, Godric's Hollow, Potter Holiday houses in Sweden, England, Jamaica, Hungary and France, and Potter Manner 2(under fidelius), all holiday houses and manners of the house Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Merlin, Emrys and Pendragon.

Creature Inheritance: (dominant)Elemental shadow dragon, Veela and Elf.

Superblocked creature inheritance: Demon.

Spells:

Compulsion, Imperio(failed)

Love Potions keyed to Miss Ginerva Weasley

 Loyalty potions keyed to the Light side, Dumbledore, The Weasley family, Gryffindors

 Hate potions keyed to The Dark side, Voldemort, Slytherins and Severus Snape.

Blocks:

Core(greater than merlin)(strongest magician in the world): 95%

Natural Occlumency and Legimens: 95%

Wandless magic: 100%

Linguistics(all human languages) all speak: 90%

Parceltounge(serpent language): 95%

Bloodlust: 100%

Shadow mage abilities: 100%

Demon inheritance(from all bloodlines): 100%

Reading through all that I'm beginning to wonder why I could even use magic in the first place....I cannot be that powerful, can I? And then again why would they even do that to me, I was but a child how the frick...why, what did I ever do to them?! With all these angry thoughts in mind, I begin to feel my anger fuelling my magic...and the air started crackling and sizzling as if there was electricity flowing through it. Stuck in my own thoughts I hadn't even realized that I was standing, my magic reacting to my emotions and Gringotts itself reacting to my magic.

I'm snapped out of my thought when I hear a thought,'I-I know you hear m-me, please s-stop yo-you're scaring me'. I know that voice, my submissive is scared...of what I'm doing. Calming myself down I look around the room and find both my mate and my account manager crouching in corners of the room looking afraid..."I-I-I'm so s-sorry, I don't know what's going on...I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." I bow to Griphook and go to look after Draco, he's not crying and isn't afraid...I think he's in awe, huh?

"Dray, what's wrong?"

The answer that came out of his mouth was so unexpected, "You're so....s-so BEAUTIFUL."

"Oh-kay? How come that just came out of your mouth?"I ask wondering what was going on.'Mirror' was the only thought I heard from him before I take a step back and form a mirror in mid-air and I'm quite surprised by what I see. My glamour fell when I was having a fit of rage...and since I've never actually checked myself out in the mirror or anything I always assumed that I looked hideous, but I actually look...hot, like hot as in I look good."Ha...ha, hahahahaha." Still looking at the mirror I see my hair it's still a bird's nest but instead of ebony black it's vantablack instead with streaks of green, white and gold, my body has more muscle than before but I'm not too bulky or lean and I was always tall but I went from 6 feet tall to 6 ft 5, as I was checking myself out I see something on my back. I conjure mirrors around myself and when I finally see my back, I see wings...that seem to be changing between a dark green and black with green tips and streaks, there is also a black halo on the back of my head with little demon horns that are gold at the top, then my ears too...they are pointed like an elfs ears but what surprises me the most is that I have scales running along my arms torso and back; I assume they are from my dragon inheritance. But when I look back at my face I don't see just green eyes...I now have heterochromia, my right eye is emerald green like always but somehow different and my left eye is red nearly ruby red but brighter. It's not that I didn't look good before but now I look GOOD!

Something...something smells really good in here. I look around trying to locate where it was coming from and when I realize that it's from Draco I look at him to find that he's lost control of his glamour so I can finally smell his scent and see his inheritance. I mean I know his scent but he always masked it so it wasn't so strong. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I hear a thought,'You freaking weirdo... don't you know it's rude to stare'. Looking up at my mate I realize that he's blushing way to much but he's also trembling and I feel a sad emotion overwhelm me for a bit, it's not my emotion though those are his emotions."Lemme see the papers, Dray." He hesitates for a bit but complies anyway.

Draconis Abrax Malfoy Birth Certificate

Name: Draconis(Draco) Malfoy

Parents: Lucious Malfoy(father) and Narcissa Malfoy nee Black(mother)

Godparents: Bellatrix and Rhodolpus Le Strange, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin, Lily Potter(deceased), Tom Riddle-potter and James Riddle-potter, and Severus Snape.

Inheritance:

Lordship: Lord of the Ancient and Noble House of Malfoy and Lord of the Noble House of Hufflepuff

Heirship: Heir of the Noble House of Hufflepuff(must collect ring but already the lord of house)

Vaults: All vaults with any relation to the Malfoy and Hufflepuff name

Estates: Malfoy Manner, Malfoy holiday estates, Malfoy manner 2 and all the estates,houses and maners in the Hufflepuff name.

Creature Inheritance: (submissive)Kitsune, Forest Lord and Lamia

Spells:

Compulsion, Imperio(failed)

Love Potions keyed to Miss Pansy Parkinson

Loyalty potions keyed to the Dark side, Voldemort, The Malfoy family, Slytherins

Hate potions keyed to The Light side,Dumbledore, Griffindors and Minerva Mcgonnagal.

Blocks:

Core(greater than merlin)(second strongest magician in the world): 95%

Natural Occlumency and Legimens: 75%

Wandless magic: 100%

Zoolinguist(all animal languages) all speak: 90%

Parceltounge(serpent language): 95%

Once again I can just feel magic coursing through my veins ready to be used. Uggh this place is really doing me in;we need to leave think this through then come back. I looked at Draco who seemed to be thinking the same thing so I turned towards Griphook and tell him what we'd like to do. But before we leave I asked if we could have a room for a few minutes, we had a date to get to and I plan on looking good. So I wore a large white shirt that was tucked into green camo pants with khaki combat boots and a chain necklace that I had gotten from an old friend, whilst Draco wore a green t-shirt that was tucked into his black pants and covered by a white shirt over the top and he was also wearing black high tops; to go with his outfit he wore and ear-ring with a crucifix in his left ear finishing the look very nicely. As soon as we were ready to leave we alerted Griphook and left excited for our first date....first proper date.

Draco Malfoy POV

We were finally going on a date, this is so exciting! Although I wasn't sure what exactly I was excited for as Hadrian hadn't told me where we were going. After we left the Gringotts building he took my hand and led me to an empty alleyway and told me to close my eyes before he appeared us of to merlin knows where.

"Dray, open your eyes now," Harry said as I opened my eyes. "Welcom to Brazil!" he said this whilst motioning to our surroundings.

"W-woow! How did you apperate this far?"I asked feeling curious. He simply shrugged so I just went along with it. He showed me around and I was really enjoying myself. As we progressed he showed to a wonderful restaurant that was being called Churrasco or Brazilian barbecue.'I love Brazilian food how'd you know?'

"Cause it's my favourite too....and I did pay attention to you when we were meant to hate each other soo." Hadrian said this whilst rubbing the back of his neck, nervous clearly. He kept fidgeting too like something was bothering him but he wasn't telling me.' Nothing's wrong...right now...' I look at him but just as I turn I find that he's already at a table and pulling a chair out for me to sit. I walk over not wanting to ruin the night and take a seat.

"Look at the menu and I'll get whatever you want, okay Dray? And don't even start protesting cuz it's my treat no matter what." Gosh, I have such a persistent boyfriend.... wait are we even using labels yet? I was pulled out of my thoughts as Hades flinched but shook it off and waved over a waitress. As soon as she got a good look at him she almost spontaneously combusted, but yet she still walked over.

"Hi, I'd like to know where the bar might be? I'd like to get a drink for my boyfriend and I here," Hadrian said this with barely a glance at her. I immediately felt the tension leave my body...was I j-jealous?

Hadrian POV

"Hi, I'd like to know where the bar might be? I'd like to get a drink for my boyfriend and I here,"I say knowing Dray thought I hadn't put labels yet and that he was feeling jealous. The waitress seemed to space out for a few seconds before she suddenly started fumbling for her note-pad to take the order, but I put my hand up and said, "I said show me where the bar is ma'am not 'can you take my order' alright?" She showed me the way after Dray told me what drink he wanted and I got my drink when I got there. The sight that I saw when I got back was really surprising though cause when I left we hadn't ordered yet but I'd really wanted to get the all-around barbecue...and that's exactly what Dray ordered. If I wasn't a mind reader I would think he was one. He spoke just as I placed our drinks on the table and sat down.

"I was right then you do like this," he said it with a smirk on his face and I actually blushed a bit; he looked very cute.

"How'd you know? I-I was gonna tell you, you know? But I wanted to see what you would choose without my influence sooo....um?" I rub the back of my neck again feeling nervous, "You like the food?"

With a nod of his head, I dug into the food always savouring every bite, but my favourite was definitely the cinnamon pineapple desert..."Dray, are you enjoying that pineapple?" I mean he was basically breathing it in haha that's what I did the first time I had the pineapples here. I checked the time to see that we'd have to get back to Hogwarts now they will close the gates soon anyway. I let Draco know and he finishes the last of his pineapple and we walk into another empty alleyway, but as I'm about to apperate someone walks into the alley and I realize...oh shit that's a vampire! As soon as it sees us I step in between it and Draco and as it's pouncing I somehow killed it after dropping my glamour. I turn to look at Draco who seemed to be shaken, and knowing he usually goes to his mind space when in shock I put a magic barrier around us and camouflage our sent and the area we were in. I walk into his mind space and realize that he was actually just hiding from seeing anything bad happen to...ME?

'I'm fine, baby. Don't worry...I'm strong remember?' He still wouldn't move so I lifted him up and sat him on my lap feeling the tension leave his body and not long he was fast asleep. I leave his mind space and take us back to Hogwarts where I go onto magically changing his clothes and going to bed without waking him.

I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!!! I feel really bad for not writing chapters all this time. BUt I hope I made it up too you guys....really hope so cuz I have a feeling this will be one of the longest chapters so far, right? Oh my gods!! so I finally showed you their creature inheritances...but I'm not done yet. Something's gonna happen with Hades and I hope you stay tuned for next chapter which will hopefully not take too long to write up this time. 3829 words guys that's quite a lot right?

Anyway, Buh Baii my butterflies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 795 23
This is a Dark Harry Potter Fanfiction. This is a rewrite of When Everything Changes//Harco/ I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. ALL THE CHARACTERS AND PLACE...
114K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
64.9K 2.3K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...
692K 15.2K 32
I don't own Harry potter it belongs to J.K.Rowling After her friends abndoned her in the summer after 4th year Hayley starts to question her life and...