The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 26: Doil

2K 108 85
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

One month had gone by, and Miyoung was becoming more confident with herself thanks to Taeil and Doyoung's help. Well to them, she was just finally being the bad bitch she had always been. But of course, Miyoung didn't agree with them since she didn't think she was a bad bitch before.

Apart from that, currently, the three found themselves reading their third mission at the dining table.

"For Doil: One month has passed! Can you believe that? because I surely can't.

Your mission just like the other will last two weeks. For this mission, you two will be building a k-pop profile for Miyoung and will figure out what her talent is. (Singing, dancing, rapping, drawing, etc) You have to create a performance highlighting her talents. Take a video and send it to Kangmi by next Friday. You must also send the k-pop profile to Kangmi by next Friday. any questions, contact Xiaoyu.", Taeil read word by word.

"This is going to be fun!" Doyoung exclaimed and looked at his daughter, ready to find out if she could sing.

Miyoung looked back with confusion as she stuffed her mouth with food. Truly she had not been paying attention since she was more focused on her food. "What's going to be fun?"

Doyoung and Taeil looked at her in disbelief before explaining to her what would be going on for the next two weeks and she made sure to listen this time. Although, she did not once stop eating.

"So what do you think are your talents?" Doyoung asked and she thought about it for a second.

"I can cook....and that's about it," Miyoung answered plainly. All she did was read, bake, cook, and give the best advice ever.

"That we already know", Taeil said and motioned to cookies and cupcakes she had baked, "but what about singing or dancing?"

"oh, I don't know" She responded with a shrug.

"Try singing," Doyoung told her and she looked at him with a blank expression. One, she didn't know what to sing, and two she considered herself a bad singer.

Miyoung tried to remember song lyrics or something, but she couldn't as her full focus was on the strawberry cupcakes. "What song?" She asked, hoping that they would give her a song.

"any song", Taeil answered patiently.

Seeing as how she could only remember one song she sang a children's song. "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round! the wheels on the bus go round and round, all the way.....I forgot~" She sang with a very tender and sweet voice.

Taeil and Donyoung were impressed by her voice and amused by the song choice. However, from the tone of her voice, they could tell that she would probably be able to reach high notes and low notes easily. This was because her voice was very delicate, tender, and sweet, but they could also tell that she had no practice because it was very unsteady.

"well you have a nice voice", Taeil started, "but you're very unsteady"

"and that means?" Miyoung asked, confused since she really didn't know a lot about singing, or music in general. Recently, because of her friends, brothers, and parents, she's been more aware of music but only tends to hear NCT. Honestly, she has come to the conclusion that her favorite singer is probably Donghyuck but she couldn't say that or else her parents would get offended and so would Xiaojun, her brother.

"that you tend to get off-key, and your breathing flow is also unsteady" Doyoung put in simpler words, which she semi-understood.

"ah okay, so...what's the plan?" She asked curiously

"Well I think for this week, we should do the profile and have you do vocal and breathing exercises", Doyoung suggested with a smile, "and next week we can focus on filming and recording a video"

"That sounds good to me", Taeil said.

"and me", Miyoung added.

For a few hours, they worked on getting the k-pop profile done before having Miyoung do vocal and breathing exercises. For the profile, they went online and looked for a template which they just filled out. Although, it was fun because they got to know the girl better.

Stage Name: Lily

Birth Name: Yoo Miyoung

English Name: Lily Yoo

Position: Vocalist

Birthday: August 25, 2005

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Height: 160.02 cm (5'3″)

Weight: 45 kg

Blood Type: -

MBTI Type: -

Sub-Unit: -

Miyoung Facts:

– She was born in Toronto, Canada.

– Favorite Foods: cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies

– Hobbies: cooking, reading, baking

– Favorite Number: 5

– Favorite Season: winter

– Favorite Color: blue and yellow

– Specialty: cooking/baking

– Favorite Artists: Moon Taeil and Kim Doyoung

– Education: Seoul Public High School

– Favorite nickname: mini-moon, luna, lily flower

– Body secret: baby skin

– Likes: harry potter

– Dislikes: physical activities

– Motto: "be a bitch, or be the bitch"

– Favorite Songs: no longer- nct 127

– Miyoung says that the first thing she notices about people is their eyes.

-her two favorite male harry potter characters are James Potter and Fred Weasley.

-her two favorite female characters are Luna Lovegood and Professor McGonagall.

-she is a proud Ravenclaw.

-her favorite harry potter spell is "Avada Kedavra"

-is a big fan of astrology.

-cannot pronounce the word "world".

-loves baking cakes and pastries.

-can speak and understand Korean, English, and Vietnamese.

– Miyoung's ideal type: Someone cute and handsome. Brunette or ginger, and has to be respectful. Nice clothing style as well.

That was Yoo Miyoung's k-pop profile done by the ones and only Moon Taeil and Kim Doyoung. Sure, it was a little biased in some parts but they got it done. After finishing it, Taeil worked with Miyoung on some vocal and breathing exercises while Doyoung cooked dinner.

That's how it went for the next few days, Miyoung worked with either Doyoung and Taeil on vocal and breathing exercises, while the other did something else. Of course, they gave her breaks and warm tea to relax her throat. Being singers for quite some time, the two already had a lot of tips for vocalizing.

The following week, Miyoung's voice and breathing while singing were more steady. Currently, on a Monday morning, they are planning their week.

"Okay so today, Tuesday and Wednesday let's work on choosing a song, having her nail it, and we need to come up with ideas for the video", Doyoung said and waited for them to process the information before continuing, "Thursday we can record the song and start filming, and Friday finish the video and turn in everything....got it?"

"Yes sir", Miyoung answered.

"hmm", Taeil hummed in response. "so I was thinking that she could sing the song "no longer" by NCT 127 since it will really emphasize her low and high register "

"That's a good choice", Doyoung said and they both looked at Miyoung, who nodded excitedly since she had found a passion for singing.

However, of course, she had to add her own style to it. "Oh yess! and I can be cooking and then 'boom' I destroy the food when the beat drops" Miyoung added excitedly. They both smiled at her excitement and agreed to do that.

For the next few days, Miyoung rehearsed the song and made it fit her voice. They also changed the pronouns in the song from "she" to "he" to fit her occasion more. Of course, all of this was done with the help of Taeil and Doyoung. It was safe to say that by the time they recorded it, she simply did it in two tries even though she was nervous because they had actually gone to a recording studio. It was an experience that she would like to relive, especially, since she found it fun to be in the recording booth.

They also got to film some parts of the video, and Miyoung got to bake in front of a camera which was scary in her opinion. Not to mention that she had to put some emotion into it. However, she did not get to destroy any of her creations because that scene would be filmed the next day.

Friday, she woke up, did her usual morning routine, ate breakfast, and then changed into the white dress that she would use for the video. She did her make-up and hair and waited for Taeil and Doyoung to finish setting up the camera. She excitedly looked at the cakes and cupcakes she had baked the day before and smiled evilly.

"Okay it's time....ready?", Doyoung asked the girl and Miyoung nodded in excitement.

"don't forget to act furious, heartbroken, and like you just got bad news", Taeil reminded her and she nodded in response.

Truly she was getting nervous about messing up, but turned her serious mode on when she saw the camera. Once the camera started rolling and the music started playing, her eyes got teary as she looked at the cake with sadness, the cake had "he no longer needs me" spelled out on top of it. Soon her sadness turned into anger and she started destroying the cake and cupcakes while screaming in pain. Then she let herself fall to the floor and sob as if she was breaking apart. She then looked up to the door longingly, her tears streaming down her cheeks, make-up ruined, dress ruined, and her knees brought up to her chest as she sat on the floor.

"Cut!", Doyoung said worriedly. In a second Miyoung went from being sad to having a smile on her face. Taeil and Doyoung sighed in relief when they saw her smile and then looked at the mess that they would have to clean up.

Miyoung looked at them with a smile. "So did I do good?" She asked, waiting to receive approval.

"outstanding like always", Doyoung said proudly as he helped her clean her face and hands. Miyoung then looked at Taeil waiting for his approval.

Taeil was quietly sobbing with proudness. "You were perfect...why am I so emotional today?", he said as he cleaned his tears. Miyoung giggled and hugged Taeil in comfort, Doyoung soon joined the hug as he softly cleaned Taeil's tears with his thumb.

However, the hug was soon broken when Miyoung had to go change, shower, and clean herself up. Of course, she did this after helping them clean the mess she had made. Now, they found themselves laying comfortably in their respective beds. Miyoung was soon asleep after just putting her head on her pillow since she was tired from the previous events.

While Doyoung and Taeil were comfortably cuddling each other on the bed. Taeil had his face rested on Doyoung's chest hearing his heartbeat, and Doyoung had his arm around Taeil's waist holding him close to his body.

"Doyoung..." Taeil called out softly to the younger, and Doyoung hummed in response as he softly caressed Taeil's waist. "what if we adopt her?"

Doyoung stopped his movement for a second before continuing. Was he ready to officially become Miyoung's guardian? He loved and cared for the girl...that was for sure but was he ready to be an actual dad. Actually, he had already been a dad for a month and two weeks so maybe he was, and forming a family with Taeil...that made him feel warm and happy.

"Of course, only if you're ready to have a family with me....I mean I understand if you don't since we just started dating a month ago-" Taeil continued with panic rising in his voice as he sat on the bed, what if he just ruined his relationship.

Doyoung sat up, brought Taeil to his lap, and shut the older up with a kiss on the lips. "of course, I would like to form a family with you", Doyoung softly said on top of the older's lips before kissing Taeil again, "I love you Moon Taeil"

"I love you too Kim Doyoung" Taeil responded with a smile. He wrapped his arms around Doyoung's neck and connected their lips into a sweet kiss.

The kiss started sweet and innocent but soon turned into a hot and heated kiss as Doyoung trailed kisses down Taeil's neck. It was safe to say that the couple did more than just sleep that night, and Miyoung was lucky that the rooms were soundproof.

................................................................................................................................................................

I just want to say that I will NOT be giving you really spicy scenes in this book...but that doesn't mean that there won't be some "ooh la la's" here and there. However, future books will probably be more descriptive with the spicy scenes but NOT this book. :)

Please respect this decision and sorry if someone is disappointed but I'm trying to keep it pg-13.

Thank you and have a nice day :)

~Rose🌹<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 88.9K 62
╻donghyuck stole mark's heart╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTION. the...
6.8K 258 56
INI CERITA KHUSUS NAKAMOTO FAMILY! BAGI KALIAN YANG TIDAK SUKA DENGAN FAMILY ATAU CERITA INI? DILARANG UNTUK KOMEN NEGATIF BAIK DIKOLOM KOMENTAR MAUP...
104K 1.8K 15
in a world where you can just spontaneously burst into infernos, it's up to the job the special force to make sure that there flames don't spread the...
61.5K 3.1K 78
He's sickeningly sweet, shameless, mischievous, and most of all, he's Toxic. his eyes, his lips, his smile, his face, his aura, his body, his voice, ...