Alone | NCT

Door lost_in_neocity

Ft. NCT OT21 In a world where humans run free, supernatural creatures roam in a world hidden from them. In a... Meer

Backstory
Characters (Part 1)
Characters (Part 2)
Characters (Part 3) + HIDDEN Summary
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Book 3 - Captive
Masterlist

Chapter 21

1.6K 94 11
Door lost_in_neocity

Jeno hated human cities. They were filled with mundanes that were bustling about, bumping into you without even having the decency to apologize. Jeno wished he could transform into his wolf form, scaring off the pesky humans that ticked him off but that would jeopardize his entire mission.

Jeno sat in a small café, sipping on his iced coffee as he sat beside the window. It had been a few days in the city and with each passing day, he hated it more and more. There was no trace, no scent of werewolf, meaning that either Chanwoo had covered up his scent well or Chanwoo was nowhere near here.

Jeno sighed as he looked at his phone, scrolling at his messages with his friends. That's when he picked up the slightest whiff. He quickly snapped his head to the café entrance but shook the idea away. That was too close, he would have noticed long before. Jeno quickly got up, making his way out to the streets filled with people. He looked around for any suspicious people but it was no use.

The smell of werewolf was gone.

Jeno sighed as he put his left hand into his pocket, taking a sip of his coffee before making his way down the street. He mentally cursed at his sister for making his life difficult, chosing a man that wanted nothing to do with the supernatural world as a mate.

...

The Faerie Kingdom was nice. It was beautiful, golden, in a separate world only accessible through faerie doors. The streets were filled by the numerous members of the kingdom. Winwin wandered the marketplace, watching as young faeries played while their parents shopped for the day.

It was summer all year round, the eternal sun allowing the place the shine brightly. It was ethereal, a beauty unmatched yet Winwin hated it. It was like a dream, and illusion created to fool the people. He much preferred the Academy, where life was much more realistic.

As the thoughts ran through his head, he found himself opening a faerie door, transporting himself to another kingdom. Jimin's eyes widened as she saw the faerie appear out of nowhere.

"Where's Renjun?" Winwin asked before the vampire could question his presence. Jimin's pointed up the marble steps.

"He's in his room." Jimin told him. Winwin began making his way up the stairs before a voice stopped him.

"You're trespassing." Winwin sighed before turning around to meet the Vampire Queen. Although her tone was serious, she wore a grin on her face.

"My apologies, your Highness." Seri let out a scoff before heading up the stairs, taking his side.

"Renjun's door is the black one. Jaehyun's is beside his." Seri told him. Winwin narrowed his eyes as he looked in front of him. All the doors were black. He turned towards Seri but she was already walking away, a proud smirk on her face. Winwin shook his head before continuing down the halls were the various rooms were located. He stopped at one of the  doors, staring at it.

The door was black like the others, but gave off a different vibe. As Winwin stared at the door, he realized what it was. Renjun had placed a protection spell around his room, the black letters on the door was a telltale sign of it. Winwin chuckled to himself before knocking on the door. He watched as the letters moved before disappearing, right as Renjun opened the door.

"You made it awfully hard for me." Winwin said as Renjun let him enter his room. Renjun smirked before taking a seat at the desk. Seri had given Renjun a large room. It was broken up into two parts. The first was a classic wooden study, with a desk and a few shelves filled with books. The second part was the bedroom, where a large bed with velvet covers sat in the middle. Winwin could see a bathroom peeking out from the side of the bedroom as well.

"I didn't want you entering the room without my permission." Renjun said as Winwin took the seat across from him. Winwin scoffed.

"I'm not stupid, Renjun. You're afraid." Winwin could notice Renjun tense in his seat before glaring at him.

"You're immortal. I am not. Going to Hell scares me a lot more than you think." Renjun said, lacing his fingers together before looking away, resting his chin on his hands. Winwin sighed before passing him a book he held in his hands.

"I found it in the royal library when I was visiting Jungwoo." Winwin told him. He watched as Renjun read the title. Tales From Those That Have Visited.

"Thanks." Renjun said, placing the book aside. "Is there anything else you wanted?" Renjun asked. Winwin shook his head.

"I just needed an excuse to live that awful kingdom." Winwin admitted. Renjun let out a small chuckle.

"Well I won't be around but I'm sure the others won't mind your presence." Renjun said, getting up. Winwin gave him a small smile before ruffling his hair.

"Be careful." Winwin said before exiting the room.

"Don't worry, I will." Renjun replied, giving him a small smile before closing the door. Winwin made his way down the corridor but felt a presence behind him, making him freeze in his spot.

"What do you want?" Winwin asked, turning around to face Jaehyun. Jaehyun shrugged.

"I should be the one asking you that, you're the one that trespassed." Jaehyun told him. Winwin rolled his eyes.

"You better make sure Renjun is ready to go." Winwin said sternly. Jaehyun put his hands in his pockets, leaning back against the wall.

"We both know he's more that qualified. You're just worried because he's the closest thing you have to family." Jaehyun said. Winwin clenched his teeth. Although he was good friends with Jaehyun, it was at times like this when he ticked him off. When Jaehyun was stating the facts that Winwin didn't want to hear.

"I'm going now." Winwin said, opening the faerie door. He quickly stepped in before Jaehyun could say another word.

...

"If you're not ready, we can wait another day." Taeil said as they approached the building which held one of the biggest dangers to the supernatural world. Haechan shook his head.

"There's no point in dragging this out." Haechan said. Taeil nodded, acknowledging the younger's words.

"Alright then, best of luck." Taeil said, patting Haechan on the back before turning around. Haechan took a deep breath before scanning his fingerprint, entering the doors. The silver agency pin shone in the light, the guards greeting him upon sight.

"Take me to the bottom level." Haechan said to the one outside the elevator. He nodded, pressing the lowest button on the panel.

Haechan looked at his own reflection. He was an agent, one that protected the world from evil moments. But in a moment, he would not longer be that.

The doors opened, revealing another set of guards. Haechan eyed the set of keys on the main guard's belt, he must have been the leader.

"Take me to my brother." Haechan said, staring at the main guards. His subordinates exchanged glances before stepping up. Haechan shook his head before returning his gaze.

"I want him." The main guard put his hand up, reassuring his teammates before taking Haechan inside. The various creatures locked up stared at them as they walked passed. They stopped at a cell in the very back.

Dongwook was lying on the ground, hands behind his head, relaxing. His eyes opened as he noticed the new presence, sitting up.

"It's been a while, brother." Dongwook said, giving Haechan a sly grin. Haechan smirked, letting out a small chuckle.

"It has." Haechan said. I'm so sorry. Haechan thought as he opened his palms, fire spreading throughout the corridors. He quickly grabbed the keys from the belt of the guard that was rolling on the ground, trying to extinguish the fire. Haechan entered his fingerprint and eye scan, the glass panel between them opening. His brother looked like he was about to cry tears of joy.

"Did some sense finally knock into you, Donghyuck?" God, I hate that name. Haechan quickly found the key, unlocked his brother from the chains.

"Make this quick, will you?" Haechan said as his brother broke free. He gave Haechan a smirk as he rubbed his wrists.

"Oh don't worry, I will."

———————————————————————————
WayV's new album is sooo good!

My favourite song is Domino but I think it's cuz i like chill vibes like my fave in reload is 7 days and love again and one of my favourite all time nct songs is love me now from neo zone

The first time i heard love me now, i literally fell in love, it's very me.

I also really like back 2 u, especially the live version, it hits so hard

Anyways, here's an update :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.3K 149 11
[NCT DREAM] "we have to find out what happened to mark." tw//mentions of suicide;semi-descriptive gore
28.7K 1.3K 21
Ft. NCT OT23 In a world where humans run free, supernatural creatures roam in a world hidden from them. Extra scenes book from the Hidden Series COM...
31.5K 1.7K 30
seven boys; all trapped in a mansion with no way out while human eating supernatural creatures lurk the halls. six of them unaware to one of them be...
2.9K 207 22
› inside an old home, under a mysterious stairs, hides a secret. → this story is totally a work of fiction. → i don't own anything except the plot. →...