๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ...

By iris_trixieyella

๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐Ÿญ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™‰๐™š๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ƒ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ / ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅโœ”... More

๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ | 00 ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 1 | ๐‹.๐“๐˜
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 2 | ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 3 | ๐€๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 4 | ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 5 | ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 6 | ๐€๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 7 | ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 8 | ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 9 | ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 10 | ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 11 | ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 12 | ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 13 | ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 15 | ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 16 | ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 17 | ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 18 | ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 19 | ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 20 | ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 21 | ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 22 | ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ-๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 23 | ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 24 | ๐๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž๐
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 25 | ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 26 | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 27 | ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 28 | ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 29 | ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 30 | ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ž๐”๐“๐‘๐Ž | ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
5๐Š ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ | ๐€ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ?
๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐”๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ 14 | ๐“๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž

981 38 22
By iris_trixieyella

PART 14 | TEASE

__

"Hey, why did you chose me earlier?" In Ah asked as soon Taeyong and her comfortably sat down to a vacant bench just outside the venue to atleast get some fresh air since the atmosphere inside was getting more suffocating.

  Since, people inside the venue started to drink and the reeks of strong alcoholic drinks make In Ah nauseous, she decided to walk out and have some stroll around until she saw Taeyong also doing the same thing as her earlier.

And now, both of them finally decided to head together and have some rest to a small bench somewhere near the venue.

  Taeyong cleared his throat "Uh..actually," he trailed of, "I was supposed to take my sister to a dance however, that Yuta punk beat me onto it." he shook his head seeming a little bit sour about it.

' Oh..so i was just his second choice then..wait--why do i even care tho? Even my brother Doyoung didn't even choose me to dance with tsk..pathetic of me.'

  She mentally face palmed herself.

"But anyways, i was just curious tho..why do you looked so sad when Jungwoo walked past you earlier?" Taeyong suddenly asked making her eyes widened.

"What?"

  Taeyong's eyebrow raised, "You have a crush oh him do you?"

  Her eyes widened even more as she quickly averted her gaze away from him.

  She blinked a few more times before she defensively shook her head.

"M-me? Crush on h-him? Hell no!" she stuttered blinking again a few more times.

  Taeyong chuckled for he find her being defensive side somehow cute.

"My my, I think I already found your weakness then."

"Shut up you gay-" she immediately shut her mouth up after she realized how it must have been so insensitive of her.

  Taeyong's eyes widened, "Did you just called me..?"

"I did not! I.. i mean yes! Who knows if you must really be gay! You know? Because you're afraid of girls?"

  Taeyong's brow furrowed as she glared at her, "I am not."

"What?"

"I am not gay."

  In Ah briefly giggled before she shook her hehea,"You think i'm gonna believe that?"

  He rolled his eyes, "You don't have any evidences tho," he mocked.

"Yes i have."

"No you don't."

  In Ah 'tsk'ed "Gosh lemme tell you this, first of all," she started. "You're afraid of girls, check! You never dated anyone before and you're always comfortable with boys, check! You're awkward around girls, check! You don't know how to flirt, check!"

"Hey hey, who said i don't know how to flirt?" he interrupted tilting his head with a scrunching face.

  He was really really upset just now.

"I literally just said it a second ago?"

"No, no i mean, who the hell told you that I don't know how to flirt?"

"Me," She confidently responded. "I said so myself why? You got problems to that?"

   Taeyong furiously fumed out an irritated tsk,"Yes."

  In Ah confusedly raised her brows. "What?"

  Taeyong rolled his eyes as salty as ever.

"You know what, you're right i never dated anyone before since i am not interested to anyone," he sighed. "You're also right, I am alright with boys around me but that doesn't mean I am interested with dating anyone, that's disgusting you know?" he shook his head, "And yes i know i'm awkward around girls and you don't have to remind me that," he admitted still having that salty expression with him.

"However, me? Don't know how to flirt?" he 'tsk'ed. "I am trying to but i think i'm failing just now.." he muttered to himself.

"What?"

  Taeyong groaned, ' Should i tell her now that i like her?'

"Hey Taeyong?"

   He bit his lower lip. ' I think I shouldn't? Ugh why am I so awkward anyways? I never did this before how am I suppose to tell her I like her? I think she would only laugh at me thinking that I am joking then, she would tell me I don't know much about love since I never dated anyone before?'

  He mentally face palmed.

"Taeyong? Hey you alright?"

  He awkwardly nodded his head, "Yeah..just thinking about something.."

' I should definitely tell her next time.'

"I bet you're thinking about getting out don't you?"

  His eyes widened, "I literally just said awhile ago that I AM NOT GAY!"

  In Ah 'psh'ed, "I am not yet convinced tho."

"Tss, i can literally date you if i wanted to but," he pretended to be disgusted for a moment, "I am not interested at you?" he mocked.

   In Ah rolled her eyes, "So am i," she retorted satting up from her seat.

"Anyways, I gotta go, Unnie Seulgi and Doyoung are probably looking out for me by now," she shrugged.

  Taeyong nodded his head also satting up from the bench. "I'll go with you."

  She shook her head, "No no, I can go by myself bye." she shortly replied before briefly waving as she finally walk away from him.

  He sighed.

"How did I even developed my feelings for her tho? She's just simple not that famous but, something was really outstanding about her.." he shook his head as a small smile appeared on his face. "Well atleast I got to have a conversation with her isn't?"

  He laughed to himself, ' Aish is this how you seriously feel when you're inlove?'

__

"Hey, where have you been?" Doyoung asked as soon as he saw his sister coming on his way.

  In Ah hummed, "Uh somewhere with fresh air?"

  Doyoung eyed her weirdly. "Seriously? And whom are you with?"

  In Ah blinked, "How did you.." she trailed off, "How did you know I was with someone?" she asked confused.

  Doyoung 'psh'ed. "I just knew it," he shrugged putting down both of his hand on his slack's pocket. "So, whose who?"

  In Ah rolled her eyes before shrugging, "It's just Taeyong, nothing else."

  Doyoung's eyes widened before he rapidly blinked,"Are you serious?"

"Yes?"

"O my god." Doyoung responded in disbelief, "I thought you hated him?"

"Well I do." In Ah interrupted, "But, frankly speaking, I think he's somehow good? I guess?" she added as the thought of Seulgi and her conversation earlier crossed her mind.

"For almost 20 years of existing, you're the first girl he have ever treated this much In Ah..and i would say, you deserve it."

  Doyoung smirked, "Hmm..don't tell me you like him?" he teased making In Ah's eyes widened.

"Ofcourse not!" she retorded making Doyoung laugh.

"Well then if you say so," he said however, his smirk was still visible to the point that it's making In Ah hate it.

"Can you like stop smirking? It's not like you did not enjoyed your dance with Sejeong earlier." In Ah fired back making Doyoung's smirk turn into a serious face.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

  In Ah smiled in delight now that she made the tables turn and it's her brothers turn to be teased.

"You like her don't you?"

  Doyoung's eyes widened. "O-ofcourse.. n-not!"

In Ah rolled her eyes,"Come on, why hide it when you can just tell it to me?"

"Why would I?"

  In Ah shrugged,"You tell me or I'l tell her?"

"WHAT?" Doyoung sighed in disbelief. "Fine, I like her, happy?"

  In Ah smiled,"Very well," she burst into a creepy laugh making Doyoung glare at her.

"Ssibal." Doyoung cursed making In Ah stop and refrain from laughing.

  Infact, she was really really scared at him to the point where she was really afraid to make fun of him after he spat out a curse word..

  In Ah bit her lip to refrain herself from laughing, "Don't worry bro, I got you." she winked at him making him glare at her even more.

"Banghae haji mala!" He shouted in annoyance which In Ah just laughed off.

"Arraseo, mian," In Ah replied. "Anyways, let's go home now Bro, my feet hurts. Jebal?"

  Doyoung 'tsk'ed, "Fine, let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 598 22
- taeyong was his first love, and then jungwoo became his second [lowercase intended] started: may 26, 2019 highest ranking(s): #1 in dowoo โ™ฅ๏ธŽ #1 i...
24.7K 936 45
โ™ก school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" โ— TW! abu...
472K 20.8K 32
สแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด„แด€สŸสŸ สœษชแด ษดแด‡แด‡แด…ส, สœแด‡ แด€แด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด›s แด›สœแด€แด› แด€แด…แดŠแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด แด‡. ส™แดœแด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› ส€แด‡แด„ษชแด˜ส€แดแด„แด€แด›แด‡ สœษชs สœแดœษขs. แดกสœแด€แด› แดกแด€s สœแด‡ แด…แดษชษดษข แดกส€แดษดษข? แดส€ แดกแด€s สœแด‡ แด…แดษชษดษข แด€ษดส...
119K 3K 36
Hyuck, help me By being my real boyfriend? ร—Completed ร—Haechan ร—NCT