Natsu, my prince

By animekyoudai

Lucy, A young Girl dreams of Being free. Free from her fathers house , The work and her stepmother. Natsu, a... More

Lucy
Meeting Mirajane
Afternoon
Father..
Natsu and Wendy
What about a ball ?
The Invitation
The masked Ball
searching for the Fairy Queen
to be continued..
"I want Luce"
Natsu
"She is not you..."
Levy , Gajeel , Lucy& Natsu
Rosy cheeks
Natsu , my Prince.
authors note

She loves you.

213 13 1
By animekyoudai

"Hello Lucy ! " , Mira called from behind the bar as she saw the blond haired girl entering the door guild  . " Why you rushed home ? We where worried ." "Oh its nothing . Haha ." , Lucy answered . "I hope so . " , Mira said "Let's go and eat something later okay ? In around 2 hours ?" , she asked . Lucy nooded. "Okay, then we meet us at Harveogon Resteraunt at 3 pm." , Mira said friendly , as she turned around to give Wakaba and Macao their beer . ( They are members of the guild too and Macao is the father from Romeo )

Lucy sat down at one of the long tables , a little bored and deep in mind.

"Oj , Lucy .!" , Gray greeted her with his cold yet warm voice. "How are you ? " , he asked as he fell back into his bad habit of putting clothes of. "Gray. Your clothes .", Cana said loud.( Cana is the drinker of the guild.) "Oh shit ! " , Gray yelled as he put something on. "Gray-sama you look positively hot and good in your clothes , Gray-sama !" , Juvia called , with big hearts in her eyes

Then she looked at Lucy ." Don't you dare to go near to Gray-sama. Juvia likes that Gray stays with Juvia not with Lucy .", Juvia sad hissing in her 3ed person speech.

Lucy stood up and went out.

"What's wrong with her ?" , Erza asked loud. "I hope Lucy-san is okay. " , Wendy said worried.

"This dumb Natsu ." , Gray just said. "Lucy fell in Love with him , don't you see ?" , Mira asked "But Natsu ain't not good in Love topic." , Wakaba said.

"L-O-V-E.." , Juvia smiled as she tapped with her fingertips on her lips.

"Is Luce there ?!" , a familiar voice yelled  through the guild hall , crashing the door open.

"Natsu-nii ! , " Romeo called back at him . "Lucy-nee went . Maybe home. "

"Natsu-san!"

"My , Flame brain you are stupid. "

"I don't care , where's Luce ? " , He asked again.

"She went . We don't know where. "

"Natsu . " , The voice full of authority called him. "Hay ! Erza!"

"We need to talk . Now!", she said , walking to him and pulled him out.

"What is it !?"

"Its about Lucy. Your Luce ." , she said calm as her scarlet hair flew over her shoulders as the wind blew on them.

-------- At the Resteraunt ----

"I'm feeling bad Mira." , Lucy said ." Why ?" , Mirajane asked her , looking worried. "Its Natsu right ?" , she stated. "Yeah... Mira , I -I don't know .. I don't know at all . What's Love at all ? I don't know this feeling. I see him and I feel happy and sad at the same time , I feel lonely if I'm not with him ,.but I need distance too or he'll hear my heartbeat .And Natsu doesn't recognize. I guess. I don't think I think he - he is .." Mira interrupted her. "Your Lovesick. And lovesick is something you can only heal if you are with him together , if he loves you back. Oh . Lucy . Its hard for you hmm? , " she said smiling encouraging at her.

"Erza is talking with Natsu . Maybe he will get some since in his flamebrain. "

--- Back to Natsu and Erza---

"Natsu . How do you feel about Lucy ? " , Erza asked looking straight into his green-brown eyes. "Well-uhm...I - were just friends.." I wish we were more than that , Natsu thought.

"You can't tell me that. You love Lucy . Don't you ? " "I don't know Erza. I feel alone with her.I'm happy if I can be there for her and seeing her smiling.I can feel her pain . I understand her. But if I can't be with her I'm so -so.." " Empty?" ."Yeah.. And alone.I feel sad. And ..." "Natsu .." , Erza said silent.

"Yeah ?"

"Lucy loves you. "

"She what ?" , Natsu asked with wide eyes .

"Lucy loves me ? But -  I am .. Im not - I am not perfect ... I .. "

"Lucy loves you." , Erza said again , standing up and walked again into the guild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
747K 24.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...