Iida x reader (Aizawa's daugh...

By volzyx

Y/n is the daughter of eraserhead and is very close with all the UA teachers. Her mother has passed away leav... More

Intro
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter #22
Chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter #26
chapter #27
chapter #28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
chapter #37
chapter #38
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter #39
chapter #40
Chapter #41
Chapter #42
chapter #43
chapter #44

Chapter #15

7.6K 188 345
By volzyx

we sat there for a few moments then we hear Tenya's mom call for us downstairs.

i got off of his bed and then walk down the stairs of his loft and he follows behind me,

"would you like to stay for dinner?" his mom ask from the kitchen.

"i would have to ask my dad first, but thank you for the invite." i pull out my phone and call my dad.

"hey, they invited me to stay for dinner." i tell him.

"you can stay just come back after, I'm just doing some paperwork." He tells me.

"Oh ok, thank you, love you." I say quickly.

"Love you too."

I hang up and look back to Tenya's mom,

"I guess I'm staying for dinner!!" I smile at them.

"Ohhh that's great honey, I'm just about to get it started, so you two kids can go do what you want." She smiles back.

"Ok we'll be in my room mother." Tenya grabs my hand and drags me back to his room with a frustrated look on his face.

"Y/n, sorry about her." He apologizes.

"No it's fine Tenya." I say.

We go back up to his loft and i look out the huge window wall.

"Do you think you could close the curtains? It's too bright in here for me." I tell tenya.

"Of course y/n." He rushes over and pulls a huge a huge curtain over have of the wall making the room dim.

He walks up the stair and then sits on the couch by the book shelf still with a distressed look on his face.

I go over and sit next to him and accidentally too close, he looks over at me and then back to the book he started reading.

"What's wrong Tenya?" I look at his face.

"I can't get over your friend calling my your boyfriend, I'm sorry for making you worry y/n" he explains.

Me and him both blush.

"What's wrong with her calling you that, she was just joking." He puts his book back on the shelf and looks back at me.

"That's the thing, she was joking y/n, but..." he doesn't finish his sentence.

"But what?" I put my hand on his already knowing what he's about to say.

"I don't want it to be a joke, I want it to be real, I really like you y/n and you make me feel good about myself and that's there's more than just trying to become a hero and keeping up my families expectations..." he looks down.

"I don't want it to be a joke either Tenya..." I say quietly.

"Wait, y/n please don't tell me your playing some kind of joke right now!!" He asks with worry. clear in his voice.

"No no, I really like you too Tenya..." I barley make out.

He gets up off the couch and stands up in front of me with an confident look on his face.

"Y/n Aizawa, will you be my girlfriend? It's fine if you're not ready, I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want and I don't want to ruin our relationship." His face then looks nervous.

"Tenya I would be so proud to be your girlfriend!!" I get up and throw my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist, pulling each other into a hug.

"are you sure y/n?" he ask his voice muffled by my hair.

"i'm very sure Tenya." I tell him.

"Ok, so, just to make sure, we are dating now?" he asks for confirmation. 

"Omg Tenya yes." I pull away and look up at him.

he has a dark red coating his face and so do I, Omg I have too tell Mina, and Nem, and Bakugou even though he probably won't care, but anyways how am I going to date him and him not know my dad?

"what's wrong?" he now looks concerned.

"Nothing, I just don't know how I'm going to tell my family, ya know." I look down nervously.

"I normally would tell you to be honest with them, but, you don't have to tell them right away if you don't prefer too." he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and I start blushing again.

"I think I might do that, but are you going to tell anyone?" I look back up at him.

"I don't really know, I'm might just tell Tensei, I don't know how my parents would react." he admits.

"thats ok, we can tell people in time." I comfort him.

we then hear his mom call for us and we look at each other.

"i'm so glad we're together now y/n, you make me the happiest man in Japan." he says loudly and I giggle happily as he grabs my hand and leads me to the dinning room.

he takes me too the overly large table and we see that his whole family is sitting down already, he pulls out a chair for me and I sit down blushing as he pushes it slightly forward then sits next to me.

"thank you for staying for dinner y/n, we all enjoy your company." Tensei says and winks at Tenya.

"thank you for having me, I really like being here." I smile.

"what kind of hero works do your parents do?" his father asks casually.

"My father is a rouge hero so he works at night and alone, I always worry about him, but he's really skilled and he works at UA as well." I then realize I said too much.

"interesting, what about your mother?" he asks, my eyes widen.

"M- my mother was killed by villains when I was younger sir." I manage to say and tears start to pool at my eyes but my normal facial expression doesn't change, I then feel Tenya's hand intertwined with mine under the table.

"I'm sorry for bringing that up y/n." Mr. Iida says embarrassed.

"No you're ok, I just haven't brought it up in awhile." I wipe my eyes.

"honey, what is your father like, besides being a rouge?"  his mother changes the topic.

"he likes to stay on the down low and he isn't really well known by other hero's except the ones at UA, buts he's a really good guy." I say proudly.

the maids walk in with the dinner and one sets down a plate (favorite food) in front of me and Tenya has a bowl of beef stew and I didn't really pay attention to his families food, but how did they know to make this for me?

"How did you guys know this was my favorite food?" I ask confused.

"Tenya told us, so we had it made for you!" Tensei smiles.

"thank you!!" I bow.

"shall we?" Tenya asks.

we all nod and start to eat our food with casual small talk about attending UA in between bites...

"I have no doubt that Tenya will be a great hero." his father announces proudly and Tenya has huge smile on his face.

"neither do I." I chip in.

"I have a feeling you will be a great hero too y/n." he adds.

"thank you." I smile gratefully, then take the last bite of my meal.

"are you finished ma'am." a maid comes over to me.

"yes I am." I say politely and she takes my plate and goes to the kitchen.

after a few more minutes everyone has finished their food and we can see that the sun is setting.

"what time did your father say you have to be home y/n."  Tensei asks.

"anytime after we had dinner." I reply.

"me and your father will be heading to bed as we both have some very important meeting in the morning, good night boys, and good night y/n." she blows a kiss at us as her husband helps her up from her chair.

"good evening everyone." they walk up stairs.

Tensei comes running over to us from the other side of the table.

"so... are you two dating?" he puts both his hands on table seriously and I look over at Tenya, who is blushing.

"yes Tensei, we just started before dinner." Tenya finally announces and Its my turn to blush.

"oh my!!! thats great you guys!!! let me take some pictures of you while the sun is setting!!" he offers.

"that would be really cool." I look over at Tenya glaring at his brother, "c'mon Tenya it would be really cute." I tug on his hand.

"if you say so." he gives in.

"ok let's go!!" Tensei starts to walk out the door and we get up and follow.

we walk out to find a beautiful sunset taking place and Tensei leads up to the garden on the side of his house, he points to a bench and we both sit on it awkwardly.

"get closer," he says while pointing his phone camera at us. "seriously Tenya, I'm your brother, no need to be so embarrassed." he comforts Tenya and I can feel him ease up next to me.

"ok what pose should we do, brother?" he says now ready for this.

"ok, maybe put your arm around her and pull her in, and smile, you to y/n!" he instructs and we both nod, Tenya does as told and Tensei takes the pic.

"alright, now we should get one of you guys looking at the sky." he purposes.

We look up at the sky and Tenya's arm is around my waist and I'm leaning against him, Tensei takes a picture from behind catching us and the sky perfectly, he shows us some of the pictures that he took.

"Tensei, I thought you were a pro hero not a photographer?" I ask him.

"you pick up a few tricks along the way." he answers, "ok, so now we need to hurry and get some pics of you kids individually before you dad comes looking for you."

"ok Tenya you go first." I gently push him forward. "ok Tenya just do some handsome facial expressions, but like that can't be too hard right?" I compliment.

"thank you y/n." he smiles and Tensei takes a picture, he smiles again but this time putting his hand to push up his glasses and I couldn't help but clap my hands.

"Tenya that was really cute, not gonna lie." I tell him blushing and he blushes causing Tensei to take another pic of him.

"ok, Y/n your turn." he says and Tenya walks over next to him and I walk over to where my boyfriend was just standing, I do some classic anime girl poses, Tenya is blushing and glancing away the whole time embarrassed by how good I look and Tensei is just hyping me up the whole time,

"yes!!!! you got it y/n" he roots and I make peace signs with both my hands and put one by my face and one arm extended out.

we took pictures for a good 5 minutes and then the sun finally went down.

'Y/n do you want to send these to you?" I walk over to the other side of Tensei and look at the pictures over his shoulder.

"yea of course, just let me put my number in."  I say thinking nothing if it.

"is that necessary?" Tenya steps in with an air chop.

"yea, what if I can't get a hold of you and so I need to ask y/n where you are?" Tensei answers.

"oh, you're right." Tenya answers.

I take Tensei's phone and put my number in and my contact name as my first name and not adding my last incase he recognized it, and then I sent myself a text leaving Tensei to send the pictures out of respect for not wanting to look through his camera roll.

"ok, thank you y/n, I'll send them to you both, mind if I make a group chat?"  he looks at both of us with his eyebrow up.

"that would be nice brother," Tenya answers and I just nod.

I pull out my phone and text dad...

Me: hey I'm going to be home soon just so ya know dad.

Dad: ok Sweetie.

I then go the the messages that I got from the gc Tensei made and look at the pictures and there actually really good. I save all of them to my camera roll and put my phone back into my purse.

"shall we take you home now, it's getting dark?" Tensei asks.

"yea ill show you guys the way." I tell them and Tenya comes up next to me and grabs my hand and we walk ahead of his brother.

"the picture my brother took were really beautiful y/n."  he says.

"thank you Tenya!!" I tell him blushing. "yours were very nice too." I barley make out.

we both blush as we get closer and closer to my house with even step.

I then stop in front of my house, and Tenya looks back at his brother.

"I always see pro heroes like Present Mic come in and out of here when I leave for work." Tensei points out.

"yea he's one of my dads close friends." I tell him and Tenya now walks to my front door step and his brother stays on the sidewalk.

"Bye Y/n it was nice meeting you!!" he waves and with my free hand I wave back.

before I knock on my door I turn to Tenya.

"thank you for everything today, I had a really good time with you and I'm really glad that you're my boyfriend."  I say the last part quietly so one but Tenya can hear and I give him a kiss on the cheek and then turn on my heel and knock on the door and a second later Nem opens the door out of breathe from running to open it.

Tenya is still blushing from me kissing him and I am too.

Nem realizes what just happened and looks at both of us,

"Hi, I'm y/n's Aunt,"  she then looks behind us to see Tensei. "oh hi, Ingenium!!" she waves.

"hello?" he says back not recognizing her, she shrugs and turns back to us. "thank you for taking good care of Y/n for me, and its nice to finally meet you Tenya!!" she says.

"Y/n?" I hear dads voice coming from inside the house.

"ill see you soon Tenya," I wink and blow a kiss at him when Nem wasn't looking and we both started blushing. "good night!" I give him a hug and he returns it pulling and giving a quick kiss on the cheek that thankfully no one saw and pulled away as I stepped inside my house and I waved to him and his brother and they waved back. 

Nem closes the door and looks at me.

"SO HOW WAS IT?!?!?!" I hear Uncle Yamada scream from the couch.

"you guys are all here!!" I say happily and Nemuri and I walk over to where dad and zashi are sitting,

"how was it n/n?" dad asks actually curious this time.

"ok we'll first of all im going to go. change into some comfy clothes and then ill tell you guys everything." I say knowing I won't tell them everything everything.

"ok you better hurry up through n/n, its getting late and we have to be at UA tomorrow to get everything officially ready." Nem says.

"ok ok ill be back in 5." I say then walk up stairs to my room and quickly take off my purse and hang it on my door and take my phone out of it and put it on my bed, I then go to my closet and pick out a comfy f/c hoodie and some black sweat pants. I put them on and then put my black hair back and take off my makeup and then head downstairs.

"im back," I see everyone sitting on the couch staring at me intensely and then I sit on the floor in front of all 3 of them so they could all see me while I tell them what happened.

"spill it!!!" Nem just forward almost flying off the couch.

"ok so after dad dropped me off at the restaurant me and Tenya had lunch and it was really fancy and we just talked about UA and he asked why I wasn't at the entrance exam and I told him I got in through recommendation and  he wanted to train with me sometime so thought that was nice than his mom called and invited me to there house and then we hung out with his older brother Tensei which is Ingenium but I didn't bring it up and then we ate dinner and they asked about my parents and I told them that my dad is a rouge hero but I didn't tell them your name or anything but I accidentally let out that you worked at UA but they didn't seem to notice and yea." I explain.

"thats good I'm glad you had a good time y/n." dad says with a small smile on his face.

"Y/N~ HAS A BOYFRIENDS OHHHHHHHH!!!!" Mic scream yells.

dad takes his hand and put its on the back if Hizashi's head careful not to ruin his man bun he had on and pushes his face to the ground in one swift movement.

"woah that was uncalled for Aizawa." Nem puts her hands up and I just laugh.

"are you ok uncle zashi?" I then scoot next to him on the floor, his legs still on the couch.

"no." he says muffled by the carpet. I then put my hand on his blonde hair comfortingly while trying not to laugh at him, dad just glared down at him.

"Dad you hurt his feeling," I look up at him.

"good." is all he says then unpauses the TV while Zashi just lays there motionless and Nem goes back to normal as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.5K 24
You are a hardworking first-year college student who lands an internship at UA High School. Aizawa being your mentor teacher helps you learn to contr...
48.2K 896 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...
350K 11.7K 37
(COMPLETED!) (#1 in aizawashouta 7/26/21) When Present Mic and the students of class 1-A find their homeroom teacher, Eraserheads, phone and do some...
452K 16.7K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...