Photo Shoot- A Harry Styles l...

By Woopdidoointheloo

____________ "Beautiful," I hear him say behind me, a lot closer than expected, not knowing that he isn't tal... More

The beginning of it all...
"Mood,"
The Offer
Trip of a life time
Hotel
Small little shopping cart
The Day of
The shoot
The date
Concert vibes
Little tour
The show, and the kiss
Maybe kissing isn't so bad after all
Long black scarf
Good and bad I guess?
"Hmm yes, intense"
Welcome to the team
Thank you
A whole lot of ass staring
"Beep Beep Bitch"
Harry's bag of Healthy Horrors
Morning beautiful
Blueberry pancakes
PJs and boxers
Me too
Little toddlers and big nights
Shopping adventures
The first... second... no, third kiss.
Fucking Francesca (Part 1)
Fucking Francesca (Part 2)
Lighting booths and empty fucking hallways
Nick and Harry
Sticky situations
Falling
Lots of fucks... plus Maddie
Congratulation cookies
Dance floors and drinks
Little... telly tubby bitch
Marinating in loneliness
More tears... with ice cream this time
little souvenir
Tops and sweaters
Harry Styles
Too cute for comfort
$102.50
Nighttime cuddles
Gucci pants
VIP rooms are too private
Boyfriend, not bitch
Mary and Beth
Hospital beds suck
The old apartment
Minds racing
Harry's eyes
A race of time
I love you too

Rainbow minds

1.1K 19 1
By Woopdidoointheloo

This is it. It is currently Sunday. This could be my last time seeing Harry Styles forever. Unless I go to one of his concerts or run into him on the street that is. I am so terrified. 

We have to wait outside the hotel again today at 3 pm. Harry told me that it was so we could all enjoy what would be most of our last days in London. That was when Harry was talking to me. We hadn't spoken since yesterday. We hadn't texted either. What have I done? 

I throw on a pair of high waisted jeans with a cute white shirt that has a star on it. Today I decided to wear my happy jacket, in an effort to make myself.... happy. It is 11:00 pm right now, so I have like 4 hours until I have to face the other contestants... and Luke. 

I walk out of the hotel, immediately regretting not wearing my long coat, but I just keep walking. I arrive at the small cart not long later, to find that Gregory isn't there. Instead, there is an old woman. A lot taller then Gregory but still very small. She is wearing a knitted cardigan that is pink, and her hair is curled and blond all the way down the bottom of her shoulders. She looks around the same age as Gregory.

"Hi there," I say, walking up to the cart.

"Hello dear," Just like Gregory, "Are you Rosmeaire?" I smile at her.

"That would be me yes, why do you ask?" 

"Well Gregory was sick this morning so I had to man the cart, and he told me that a tall young beautiful girl would be stopping by named Rosemarie. And that I should give her a hug and a pastry and ask her how it all went?" I just smile as the little old lady waddles around the side of the cart and gives me a hug. She smells very strongly of lavender. 

"Thank you, so much. It went... weird. The presentation went well but Harry and I's relationship hasn't changed." She just nods along, pretending to know what I was saying. I just smile. "I'll take these as well please." I place a yellow knitted beanie down on the table, along with an apple. I pay for it all an give her a wave before walking off, eating my apple and pastry before I even get back to the hotel.

_________

The time has rolled around. It is 2:50 pm and I am already walking out of my room. I have my suitcases packed and ready because even if I win, I would get transferred to Harrys 'official' staff hotel, instead of the one we were all staying at. I struggle to roll my bags and everything onto the elevator but succeed none the less. 

As predicted, I am the only one outside. I feel kinda weird standing outside a hotel with my suitcases doing nothing, yet here I am. Soon Abagail appears.

"Oh, Rosemarie!" As soon as she sees me she ditches her luggage and runs over to me, wrapping me in a tight hug. "Are you ok? Luke is a dickhead!" I just smile.

"Yeah I am fine now, it was just all a bit... sudden you know?" She just nods, walking back to get her luggage then walking over again. 

"You would think that if you were such a confident prick, you would have to have some good looks. I guess not always." I just burst out laughing at her comment, and we just sand there talking until the others show up. 

"Hello, Rosemarie." George steps out of his car at exactly 3:00 pm. He helps put all my luggage into the car, then hops in. I give Abagail one last hug.

"This might be it ya know? If one of us gets picked the other is whisked away. I might never see you again!" She says.  "That is, assuming I win. As planned." I just laugh and give her one more hug and say goodbye before getting into the car.

"Seems like you have already made a lot of memories here," George says, making eye contact with me through the mirror. "Treasure those." He smiles before starting up the car. I smile at him, before staring out the window. This might be the last time I ever see London. I look around, soaking in every nook and cranny I can before the car zooms away. 

__________

"We are here Rosemarie." I nod and hop out of the car, leaving my luggage in there, in case I am about to drive to the airport. I go to walk inside, as no one else is here yet before I turn around.

"George?" I say, he turns around and locks eye contact with me. "Thank you. I know that I can be a butthole sometimes but you are seriously so very sweet and kind and you just... thank you. You made this trip better." He just smiles before giving me a quick hug. 

"I hope our paths cross again Rosemarie. Actually, I know they will. I have a feeling." I just laugh and then turn to walk in the building, leaving George standing outside. 

The hotel is still as fancy as yesterday. Both Harry and his assistant are standing at the entrance. 

"Rosemarie? Welcome back." Harry's assistant, who I think is named Brianna comes in and gives me a hug. Look, I know that I hug everyone but I am just that type of person. If I vibe with someone then I hug them. It is what I do. Harry obviously looks a bit confused with our sudden display of affection but hides it quickly. 

"Thanks. Harry." I say, giving him a slight nod. Brianna steps back in line with Harry and looks from him to me. Finally, she rolls her eyes and slaps Harry on the back. 

"Oh! Uh yes hi. Room?" I give him a weird look before Brianna bursts out laughing. He gives her a death stare and she quickly quiets down. "Would you like me to show you to the room. You will all have a quick meeting explaining what will happen if you don't win, then the winner will be taken to a different room with all the info and contracts and stuff." I just nod my head. He spins around and starts walking, I follow, lingering a bit behind him.

Harry is wearing casual clothes, that consist of the same pants from yesterday with a yellow top. He doesn't look at me, he keeps his eyes locked ahead of him as if trying extremely hard to remember where he has to go. I can't help but look around at the amazing hotel. Honestly, a glass of the free champagne they were serving in the lobby is probably worth more than most of the stuff in my wardrobe. The art on the walls, the design of the building itself, all just screams 'rich people live here'. Honestly loving it. 

I then realize how far behind Harry I am, yet he hasn't noticed. He is still walking with extreme determination towards what I am guessing is a door. But something in me tells me to not move. So I don't. I watch Harry continue to stride down a long hallway before he disappears around a corner. 

"Jesus..." I mutter to myself. I turn around and take slow steps up and down the hallway. There is one photo on the wall that is the most intriguing to me.

It makes me think of my dad. It doesn't fit in at all with the hotel's gold and white theme but it is my favorite none the less. There is a small gold square underneath it, with the engraving 'Rainbow minds'. I just stand there, staring at it. Soon I feel the coldness of my tears falling down my cheeks. I wipe them away, not breaking my eye contact with the picture.

"Rose?" I spin around to find Harry standing directly behind me. This time I refrain from punching him. "I was calling your name for like, 5 minutes. Did you not hear me?" He looks at my face, and before I know it I am sobbing in his arms. "Oh!"

"Harry I am so sorry! This is all my fault! I kissed you and then I flirted and then I told you that you cant kiss me and I am a major asshole and I am so sorry!" I wail out. I continue sobbing in his arms. The tears cause are unknown, I think it is a mixture of missing my dad, and all that has happened in the past 5 days.

"Rosemarie I-" Before he can say anything we hear a commotion at the end of the hallway. I grab his shirt and drag him down to the door I was supposed to enter with Harry like 10 minutes ago, trying to avoid any form of publicity at this moment. I peer around the corner to find it was just someone from the hotel staff scurrying around. I let out a sigh, wiping my cheeks dry, and fanning my eyes before turning to face Harry again.

"I am sorry for that... that was... weird. I guess, look. That day, that I presented my idea to you and we didn't really talk... it sucked. I missed having you there to talk too. And I know it has only been a short time and this sounds really fucking cheesy and all but I..." I stop. Not knowing how to finish this sentence. Do I say he is my friend? Even though I know deep down I want him to be so much more than that. "You are special to me Harry. And... I don't want to lose that."

His face is unreadable. He looks down at the ground. I fear I have made a terrible mistake before he looks up at me... smirking. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
537K 16.4K 86
|✓Completed.| |Mature Content(18+).| ❝ he may own an expensive camera but he's my favourite photograph ❞ Started // 16.03.18 Finished // 5.10.19 @ 12...
9.5K 185 30
Test of my patience There's things that we'll never know You sunshine, you temptress My hand's at risk, I fold *** Anna Townes is a photography stude...
341K 15.1K 55
"Please Harry! I promise I won't do anything ever again, just please don't hurt me," I beg as I look into his now dark eyes. I see him pull out a sca...