Black hearts meet Red

By Hafsa_Sabih

I walked down the dark hallway, my eyes scanning the rooms on my way.The door was slightly ajar as I reached... More

Prologue
A Note From Haf..
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4 ✔
Cover
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Amal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Love_Hafsa💕

Bonus Chapter 4

6.3K 317 75
By Hafsa_Sabih

So I was reading chapter 31 & 32 and after reading it, I was craving to write something like that again and so here it is-
Warning: this chapter is NOT for KIDS! 🙊🙈🙈

Amal

Will be waiting for you, Janaan.

-A

I giggled reading the cliche note. Averting my eyes to the boxes on the bed, I sat down. Tracing the silky ribbon on the top, I played with the bow whilst fanning myself with the note. Butterflies and volcanoes exploded inside my stomach in anticipation of what lay in the boxes. My toes curled as I slid the first box towards me and opened it. Revealing silver jewel dangling earrings.

" Aw Arsalan." I gushed. The earrings were absolutely beautiful and filled my heart with warmth.

Keeping them aside, I propped myself on my knees and undid the ribbon of the next black box revealing the expected heels. They were velvet black, thin strapped and beautiful made for model like feet.

" Tch Arsalan." I groaned. He had no limits of spoiling me.

My heart beats spiked up. And I moved to the larger box. That was wrapped in red with a silver ribbon over it. Loosening the ribbon, I let it fall before uncovering the lid. The thin paper greeted me and my slender fingers removed them away revealing the black fabric only to have my eyes grow large as saucers.

" Oh my God!" I slid off the bed and ran my fingers over the fabric before pulling it out. My lashes touching eyebrows as I stared with wide eyes. It was a dress. A beautiful one. But something I would have never imagined to wear.

The neckline was deep, forming a V. And the back; there wasn't a back. It was backless. Heat warmed up my cheeks as I kept it on the bed again. Arsalan wanted me to wear this.

I strolled to the vanity table and stood before it. Brushing my shower wet hair. My eyes sweeping over my features. I sighed and closed my eyes. Reaching to the photo frame on the table, I held it close to my chest.

Today was our wedding anniversary and we had celebrated it in the afternoon with our kids. Amaan had made a huge card for us as well. But Arsalan being the gentleman he was, suggested that we have an us time as well and so after the early dinner he disappeared leaving me to hitch the kids with Marwa and Fahad who were on holidays and visiting us. Marwa was cheeky as she giggled offering to let Amaan and Hayat stay the night at her hotel and even offered the kids for ice cream.

I was a little sad that we were going out without the kids but again it was an us time. The disappearing man had left behind these boxes and that seductress dress behind.

I covered my face with my palms. It was so revealing.

Amal, Arsalan would never let you wear something something like that infront of anyone. If he wants you to wear it, it means he wants you to wear it for him.

The better part of my mind suggested and I giggled.

Oh my prince!

My phone tinged and I reached towards it.

Hope you revealed the dress. Can't wait to see you.
-A

Instead of typing back, I called him. My eyes narrowed as he didn't answer. Groaning, I threw the phone away and picked up the dress. Placing it over my figure, I turned to the side. Already planning what I wanted to do for makeup and hair. Switching on the hair dryer, I dried my hair thinking that we already had dinner what would we do now, getting all fancily dressed.

Probably watch a movie in the cinema - just the two of us?

Have dinner- again?

Take a flight to Eifel tower - that's absurd Amal.

Huffing, I brushed my hair and straightened them. Staring with the makeup, I put some shimmery glitter over my eyelids and made the perfect wink I had practiced in the past years. Going with the thick mascara, I coated my lashes and then smeared some concealer and then the blush. My face was thin so I left out the contouring but bronzed my cheekbones. Deciding on the lipstick, I didn't want to go with the same blood red one. Biting the inside of my cheek. I picked up the one I had recently got. Applying it on my lips, I smiled. It was wine red, dark and rich and made my lips look more puffier. It was a colour of sin and I felt rebellious wearing it.

" Okay now."

Moving towards the dress, I picked it up. Walking inside the bathroom, I slipped off my clothes and shrugged on the dress. I hurried out of the bathroom in excitement. Standing before the mirror I gasped. The dress was black and made out of finest of fabric. It reached till my toes and had a slit that went as high as my knee on the left side. The fitted dress smug against my hips. It had a v for the neckline and cool air nipped at my uncovered scapula and arms. My upper back was uncovered and had a thin strap that went diagonally against my spine.

The front bodice had a small pattern of thin jewels around the neckline. And it fit against my curves perfectly. I had gotten a little curvy after two kids but Arsalan said that I looked perfect no matter how I was.

Smiling at my reflection, I wore the dangling earring. Folding my hair in a sleek bun, I pinned them at my nape. Leaving my back bare for the man's little imagination.

Strapping up the heels, I posed before the vanity until my phone dinged. Spraying some perfume, I flickered my grey eyes to the screen.

We wouldn't want the driver to freeze in the cold, now would we, Janaan.
-A

I laughed realising what he meant and hurried for the clutch. Casting a quick glance at the mirror I draped a wooden shawl over my clothes. With shivering toes. I walked out of the bedroom, my eyes falling on the back fur coat on the stand by the door. A breath of relief washing over my mouth.

" You're a mastermind Arsalan."

The driver was indeed waiting for me in the cold London air and I smiled apologetically before sliding in the car. The dark night greeted us as the car rolled on the roads. I played with my wedding rings awaiting for another message from my husband. The ride soon came to an end and my heart thudded loudly when the car stopped before a familiar building.

I frowned my eyebrows as David walked out and greeted me.

" Ma'am please this way." I tightened my hold on the fur coat and looked at the man as he guided me inside. Once inside the building, he lead me to a door and pointed at it.

" Ma'am here's-"

His phone chimed and he attended it putting it on speaker.

" David you can leave now."

" Yes sir."

The man smiled at me warmly once before beckoning me to the door and leaving. I shivered standing before the door. Knowing that he was on the other end. With cold freezing fingers, I pushed it open hearing the large wooden door squeak.

Warmth greeted me inside as I looked at the large room with eyebrows drew together.

I had been here before but when?

The glass windows were draped with heavy red curtains and the grand chandelier in the center of the ballroom illuminated the light. My mind swirled as I gathered memories of being in this place. My grey eyes met his charcoal ones and I gasped. My heart rate spiking up. Gulping down my throat, I fiddled on my spot before stepping down the three steps.

" Welcome Janaan."

Arsalan's voice boomed across the walls and I smiled seeing the man point to the coat stand by the steps. I sighed before shuddering in my own skin. Running my tongue over my lipstick lips, I closed my eyes and rolled the coat off my shoulders. Draping it over the stand, I turned around seeing the man frozen on his spot as he groaned.

" You'd be the death of me Amal." He said before striding towards me. I looked at him from under my lashes. My knees buckling seeing him sporting a black suit with a red tie. His hair jelled back. He reached towards me and his arms curled around me. I breathed out shakily as his familiar cologne  wafted past my nostrils.

" You look haseen. And today I have no words to praise you." He whispered causing ripples of goosebumps to shade over my arms as he placed his warm palm against my bare back. He leaned closer taking a whiff and I held my breath.

" Hmm. You smell yummy."

" Arsalan." I gasped hitting him lightly with the clutch.

He chuckled hoarsely before skimming his fingers over my spine causing shivers to dance down my body.

" But one last thing remains." He said smiling softly.

" And what is that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

" This." He retrieved a box from behind him and pulled out the matching necklace. My eyes warmed as he turned me around and hooked it. His cold lips kissed the spot under my nape and whispered.

" It's not everyday that I get a chance to see this beautiful back." I shoved him in the ribs with my elbows, hearing the shameless man chuckle.

" Whats the plan?" I asked curiously, distracting myself from his intoxicating eyes that pulled me in and that looked a little darker today with the black suit against his figure. Arsalan hummed and wrapped an arm around me.

" There are going to be flashes. Just smile okay. Everything's going to be alright." He said making me frown. Confused I stared at him as he looked at me expectantly.

" Oh my God!" I gasped and it hit me hard.

Turning in his arms I hugged him tightly.

" It's the first party we ever went to. You were the host and I was dressed in black. Oh my- that's why this seemed familiar. Oh my God, Arsalan. You're the best. I love you."

I tightened my hold on the man hearing him chuckle.

" I am afraid Amal, if you keep clinging to me I might have to cancel all plans for tonight and take you-"

I pulled away from him and slapped a hand over his mouth. My eyes narrowing at him. Removing my hand, I pushed the tendril behind my ear that escaped the bun. The man curled his arm around me once again and guided me under the chandelier, kissing the inside of my palm.

" You were so shy that night Amal. So naive and innocent that I wanted to spoil you. I wanted to treasure you. We had our first dance that night and tonight on our anniversary I want to recreate that night for us. More beautiful and more passionate. I want to shower you with all the love I couldn't show that night."

Happy tears brimmed my eyes on his little heartfelt speech and I kissed his cheek, whispering.

" I love you."

" May I have this endless night of love and dance with you?" He asked and I giggled. Placing my hand in his awaiting one.

" Do your feet hurt?" He asked and I smirked answering him with a similiar answer I had given him that night.

" These heels are killing me. My feet hurt from all the standing I've done, waiting for you."

Arsalan threw me a sexy smirk making my heart melt.

" Remove them." He stated.

" What?" I faked gasped.

The man strode to me and leaned down. His fingers reaching to the straps as he undid them making me easily step out of the heels. I remember the tables and chairs in the ballroom but unlike that night, there was a single table besides the dance floor.

The man straightened up before he reached for the remote on the table and pressed on a button. The once silence was replaced by the soft music that started to play.

" It's the same song." I gushed feeling the tears well up. Arsalan was quick as he rushed to me.

" Come on, Amal, don't you ruin your sexy as sin makeup Janaan." He fanned his palms against my face and I pouted.

Arsalan grinned before taking my hand in his and the mischief that danced in his charcoal orbs told me that I was in for trouble tonight. And my suspicions soon proved true and the man pulled me closer and bit my earlobe.

" Save yourself Amal. You're in trouble."

I didn't get the time to catch my breath as he turned me around, so that my back was pressed to his chest. His suit jacket brushing against my bare skin. I gulped as my feet tingled. The man was mystery as he traced a red rose against the column of my neck and down my arm.

" Sweet."

He whispered making my eyes widen.

He jerked me again so that I fell into his arms as he smiled at me. His hand bringing up the rose.

" A beautiful rose for my only beautiful wife."

Heat gushed to my cheeks as I blushed and my eyelashes fluttered as I accepted the rose. He kissed my cheeks and pulled the rose away before walking over to the table. Making me draw in large gulps of breath. My finger tips tinged with excitement and nervousness as the handsome man smirked, before removing his suit jacket. He flexed his arms and the white shirt tightened against his chest.

Oh God-

I averted my eyes feeling the shivers crawl up the slit open dress. Feeling his burning charcoal eyes on me. I looked up seeing the man strode towards me.

" Come on Amal. Just go with the flow." He kissed my forehead before pulling me in his arms. I smiled at him softly and tightened my fingers against his. He took a step forward and I took one back. Synchronizing our steps. We moved smoothly against the floor as the lyrics started to roll in.

" Cause you're a sky, cause you're a sky full of stars."

Arsalan yelled at the top of his lungs making me laugh as he sang curling his arm around my waist.

" I don't care. Go on and tear me apart." He yelled and I widened my eyes hitting his arm playfully.

" Arsalan, stop it." I breathed out being my laughs. Seeing the man grin.

He rolled out his arm speedily making me move away from him before he pulled me in so that I twirled in his arms.

" I wanna die in your arms." I sang seeing the man grin and encourage me as he held my hand and making me spin around him. I laughed in happiness as he sang down the next lyrics.

" Cause you get lighter the more, it gets dark."

" I am gonna give you my heart."

Arsalan pulled me in, his large hands sweeping over my back and my stomach as I came rolling in his arms. My hands going flat against his white shirt. He looked down at me and stole a quick kiss before pushing me away again and we moved fast this time. Our arms abducted as we danced from one spot to another. Occupying all of the dance floor. My breathing laboured and sweat trickled down my neck as we danced like two crazy people.

The man took me by surprise as he pulled me in and then rolled me out again, my head feeling dizzy. He twirled me and twisted me back in his arms being dipping me low. Making a gasp to rip off me. With laboured breaths and large widened eyes I looked at him. Seeing his lips parted as he stared down at me. His charcoal eyes, like melted coal boring in my grey ones.

Charcoal met grey.

I ran my tongue over my shivering lips as he kept me dipped in mid air, showing no signs of pulling me up. His hand was warm against my bare waist and with him leaning over me. I could feel his thudding heart synchronizing with mine. His body melting with mine.

" Arsalan." I breathed out.

My hand reaching from his shoulder to the nape of his neck. His charcoal eyes read from my forehead to my eyes, moving to my nose and then to my parted lips. He reached a hand up and rubbed it against my lips. Making hot fire to blaze within the pit of stomach and butterflies to turn ashes.

" I swear Amal, that night when I held you like this I wanted to kiss you. "

I gulped as he leaned in. His face an inch away from me as he brushed his nose against mine, rasping out. My lashes fluttered.

" I wanted to hold you and kiss you senseless and ruin that innocence out of you."

My head felt awfully dizzy and I rose my nose, touching it with his as pulled an inch away. His arm around me tightened before his lips came crashing down on mine. I didn't care about the music or how my back was twisted, instead I let everything disappear from between us. I closed my eyes and poured all love in the kiss as he melted against my lips.

My hand left the nape of his neck and I cupped his face with my hands. His soft lips brushing against mine before he deepened the kiss making my heart to almost jolt out of the cardial cavity. Arsalan pulled away for a second and I opened my eyes letting my vision and mind clear.

" You're beautiful Amal." He breathed grinned down at me.

I blushed under his gaze and arms and only then noticed the song had ended and had started to play again. The man still had me dipped and I ran my hand through his hair.

" I love you." He kissed my forehead.

" I love yo-"

I smiled against his lips as he kissed me again. Not even letting me complete and I felt as if he was sucking the innocence out of me. I tightened my arms around my handsome husband as he pulled me up on my feet without disconnecting our lips and kissed me more rough and hard this time.

My arms went over his shoulders and around his neck as I pulled at his hair strands hearing the man groan. I smiled.

Eternity passed when he pulled back making us inhale huge gulps of breath.

" You look hot in this dress." He said narrowing his eyes and I gasped at his bluntness.

" What? I can't get enough of you." He said pulling me to his chest. I laid my head against his chest as he kissed my forehead. My nose and my cheeks. He leaned down for my lips and I widened my eyes and rolled them in. Feeling them swollen and puffy. Cupping his mouth I shook my head at him.

" No. Arsalan." I shook my head at him.

" Let's go home. We've danced enough." I said as he kissed my palm.

He chuckled removing my hand.

" No Janaan."

I narrowed my eyes before moving away from him and going for my heels. I gasped as he lifted me up in his arms. Making me hold on to him.

" Put me down." I squirmed seeing the handsome man shake his head.

" Nope. The song is still playing and I asked a night full of dance and love." He grinned walking back under the chandelier making me laugh. And protest and the same time.

" Arsalan."

" Janaan."

***

Whoopus!!!! A bonus update!!!!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Ayeee I hope you guys loveeee the chapter!!

🙈🙈🙈🙈

Leave your comments down below. And let me know about what you liked the most about the chapter!

Sorry. It's not edited.

Love,

_Hafsa♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 211 30
"Noor Ayn," Hassan began, his gaze intense as he looked at me with a soft expression, "Have you ever wondered why I called you that? It's not a mere...
158K 7.3K 34
He was sitting on bed in front of me in white shirwani. The look of utter adoration and devotion was completely visible in his ocean blue eyes. So mu...
139K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...
2.3M 138K 52
"You fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected times." ▪▪ He stroke my arm with his hand and carefully followed his own act...