The Blessing and Curse (Fem!D...

By FrickityFrank

When the world presented a baby that had many powerful quirks, everyone was amazed that such a person could e... More

Chapter 1 - The Quirks
Chapter 2 - Too Good of a Heart
Chapter 3 - Torture
Chapter 4 - Recovery
Chapter 4.5 - Hospital
Chapter 5 - Training and Entrance Exam
Chapter 6 - Using Quirks
Chapter 7 - Holding Back
Chapter 7.5 - Loss
Chapter 8 - Fighting
Chapter 9 - Seeking Comfort
EXTRA: Izuku Hero Costume
Chapter 10 - Explanation
Chapter 11 - USJ
EXTRA: Profile of Ozorezu Ni
A Little Hiatus
Chapter 13 - Universes
Chapter 14 - Training
Izuku Aizawa Backstory (PT. 1)
Izuku Aizawa PT2
Announcement!
Izuku Aizawa PT3
What to do Next?
I Think I Decided on What to do
My New Story!

Chapter 12 - Fear and Being Afraid

159 3 0
By FrickityFrank

Third Person POV

Izuku Midoryia put all the villains involved in the USJ incident in fear, they were cowering at the power that she presented. She put Shigaraki and Kurogiri in the ER and she defeated all of the Nomus sent with just a flick of the wrist. Not only that but she grew a pair of wings and her hair changed color during the fight and said some mumbo jumbo that no one understood. 

The villains involved of course was arrested and didn't resist, they didn't want to be hunted down by the monster, Izuku Midoryia. No, they didn't even want to see her, she gave off an intimidating aura and she looked very threatening during the fight.  

At the hospital, it was said that she grew some new bones, the wings of hers. Her hair color changed back and her wings were covered in blood. They also found that Izuku grew taller and was even more ripped than she already was.  Though, they did find some battle scars that weren't there before which was worrisome.

Izuku Midoryia was in a comatose state, resting there with her newfound quirk. Class 1-A, some of the teachers, and Shinsou Hitoshi came in and paid her a visit. Shinsou was now intrigued by the enigma Izuku Midoryia and all that he could think about was what competition she would bring. 

After a month of the incident, news about the heroes' special child was spreading, about how she had a new quirk and what it can bring in the future. 

The sports festival passed and due to the situation, the general education student, Hitoshi Shinsou joined Class 1-A in afterward. The LoV escaped prison with the help of another individual, no one knew who he was but they knew it was someone powerful. 

The doctors broke out heartbreaking news, she had received burns and wounds that came out of nowhere, something enough to kill a human 10 times over. It was a miracle that she was even breathing at that point. 

(If you don't get it, Osorezu Ni died while saving her people from a meteor, as well as receiving her quirk [wings] she also suffered her wounds. Osorezu's backstory is in the extra!)

2 months passed, Izuku Midoryia was still in a coma and people kept their hopes up with her, wishing that she would wake up. Shoto visited her along with some of her classmates. 

Izuku Midoryia could hear everything that was going on but couldn't speak or move and as Shoto cried it broke Izuku's heart. A benefit from this comatose state was that the negative voice was gone. 

All of a sudden Shoto began to sing, something that almost nobody heard. 

(Go check the video and the person out! He has an amazing voice!) Singer: David Choi 

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Da vid @ the top) 

Shoto began to sing... 

"A dream is a wish your heart makes

When you're fast asleep

In dreams, you will lose your heartache

Whatever you wish for you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday

Your rainbow will come down smiling through 

No matter your heart is grieving 

If you keep on believing

The dream that you wish will come true..."

Izuku's heart broke, it was the song she always sang to Shoto to calm him down when he would cry. He squeezed Midoryia's hand while sitting next to her hospital bed. "Midoryia if you really do die, if you can hear me right now,  I just wanna say I love you." He turned around and walked towards the door. 

"Have faith in your dreams and someday...

Your rainbow will come smiling through,

No matter how  your heart is grieving,

If you keep on believing,

The dream that you wish will come true. " Izuku continued, heartbroken that she couldn't wake up. 

Such a shame that you can't meet one of your boyfriends. The familiar voice laughed.

Who the heck are you? What happened to Ni?

Ah, well she died, giving her power to you. She finally disappeared, she doesn't have to suffer any more pain, congratulate yourself. The voice said. Thank you for getting rid of her, though now you have more power...that isn't what I wanted, but oh well. The voice sneered. 

Shush! Don't worry sweetheart, I'll get rid of that idiot sooner or later. A new voice began. Her voice was softer than Ni and higher. A woman appeared in the dark void, she was wearing a crop top with jeans. She wore oval-framed glasses and had a tail sticking out of her. Her hair was short but shill as curly as mine. A fox that seemed like made of fire was dancing around her.  

(Pic up there for reference) 

Hey, hey, hey! How are you doing? She greeted with a smile on her face. She was bouncing up and down. I have heard lots of things about you! I'm really excited you know! I am the singer hero, Itazura Kitsune, you can just call me fox! My quirks are healing, One for All, siren, and foxfire!

Shut up! You are annoying. 

Hm? I couldn't hear you, could you say that again? Fox said, quite angrily. Fox didn't take too kindly with rude remarks. Her tail began to burst into flames, and her eyes were fueled with hatred. 

With that, the usual tux vest individual left. 

You know people miss you?

I would be an idiot if I didn't notice that...

I see I see! Well, I'll help you wake up sooner or later! Don't worry you won't die. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you!

Meanwhile, in Hosu, Todoroki and Iida were called away for internships and they were in the city where the hero killer was. Nomus were released in the city and everything was in chaos. 

Iida of course wanted to confront the infamous hero killer for hurting his brother and Todoroki saved Iida from him when he was too careless. Things were looking grim for Iida, Todoroki, and a prohero Native. Iida and Native were paralyzed and Todoroki could barely hold off the Hero Killer's attack. 

Stain was flinging knives at Todoroki who just kept on blocking it with his ice but soon enough everything was shattered. He kept flinging ice spiked towards Stain, trying to keep him busy until Iida and Native can go and get help or help fight back. Stain just kept on shattering the ice and Todoroki didn't want to use his fire in case that he would harm any civilians, Iida, or Native. Stain all of a sudden appeared in front of Todoroki, Todoroki stumbled to the ground. Stain raised his sword ready to strike down on Todoroki. 

"So this is what you idiots have been doing," Izuku appeared on top of a rooftop, in a squatting position with her usual hero costume. Stain stopped his attack and looked to the source of the voice. 

"Izuku?!" Todoroki yelled, clearly surprised.  

"The one and only!" Izuku said. "Fox Fire! Go and heal up those two poor individuals and get them out of here, I'll battle the others!" A fox with an unusually long tail made of fire came down and went over to the heroes, leaping down to the downed individuals, and with a touch of the fox's nose, they were healed of all injuries. The fox then went underneath their bodies and carried them away. 

Izuku lept down from the roof she was on and now that she was in perspective she was a whole lot taller than she was before. Also because of the shadows, they couldn't see her face in detail but now she looked more mature and she had glasses and short hair. Her costume was tweaked a bit to make it more revealing. She had an orange and white-tipped tail. 

"I'm sorry I must introduce myself, I'm Izuku Midoryia, Prohero Itazura Kitsune, #1 hero where I'm from, married to Katsuki Bakugo, or the Prohero Ground Zero, #2 hero. I died in my world while battling All for One, we killed each other at the same time." Izuku smiled and showed her golden wedding ring. 

"I've come at the request of this world's Izuku Midoryia to stop you," Izuku said confusing everyone. "Ah, don't worry Sho, I'll explain all of this later, 'kay?" 

"Chains of Inferno!" Izuku yelled out. Fire rushed out of Izuku in an instant and it formed into red blazing chains, the chains bonded Stain right then and there. The chains cooled down it formed into solid metal. "Hey, soldiers!" Izuku commanded, and there like the chains, a group of people were formed out of the fire and they saluted Izuku, "Yes ma'am."

 "Go ahead and help out the citizens and heroes, heal them all up," Izuku said with a stern voice. "As commanded," the 4 people flew off not to be seen again. 1 of them stayed behind grabbing Stain by the chains imprisoning him and flew off in the opposite direction. 

Izuku looked towards the confused Todoroki and just smiled. She then proceeded to grab Shoto's arms and spread her wings, flying off.  Shoto yelped in surprise, not knowing what was going on, questions flooded his mind like, "Who is this","Is this really Midoryia?","Does she like Bakugo?"

She soared in the skies, wind rushing against them, they were just flying above the city until they saw some familiar faces. "SOLDIERS!" Izuku bellowed over the city, where everyone could hear them, "REGROUP!" Izuku was yelling so loud that Present Mic would be overwhelmed. Poor Todoroki, his ears were hurting a lot and he just had to stay still. Izuku dove down and landed near the heroes Manual, Gran Torino, Endeavor, Native, Iida, and the defeated Nomus. Everyone just looked at her in amazement, how did she get a new quirk, how was she even able to move, why did she look different, and also who was she. 

"Hey, hey hey! How are you all? My name is Izuku Midoryia, former #1 pro hero from where I'm from!" Izuku smiled at the group of people. Just then the soldiers she made from her fires flew down and were on their knees beside her. 

"Master our job is done," one of them said. "Yes, we're waiting for further instructions, master," another said

"Perfect! Go ahead and return to homeworld and tell Katsuki that I'm still alive. Surely he will be happy at that news!" Izuku smiled even brighter if that was possible. The soldiers got up and saluted and there opened a green portal which they entered. 

"As I said, my name is Izuku Midoryia, prohero Itazura Kitsune, I have come to eliminate the enemy of which she has set for me to destroy. I come from another dimension where I have different quirks, I am the former #1 hero, and last but not least I am married to the wonderful Ground Zero. I have 3 children and I died while battling All for One. Any questions?"

You guys, if you have any questions about the story don't be afraid to comment!

FrickityFrickFrankFudgeCalicoCatShitakeMushroomShipAppleAnnoose

FrickityFrick

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...
4.5K 134 18
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...
129K 6.2K 33
Everything was fine nothing was wrong and I was happy with my life. I still had a grandpa who is loving me and keeping an eye out on me as well as su...
13.5K 1K 32
When there is no one except a certain bully as a father, life couldn't be any better for Izuku. He was still a child and lost his brother, and all th...