Beki and the Beasts (Complete...

By Intoxicatingwine14

Paano kung tumibok ang puso mo sa hindi inaasahang tao? Paano mo mamahalin ito gayong iba ang nilalaman at gi... More

Beki and the Beasts
Chapter 1 The First Encounter
Chapter 2 The Bekies and the Beasts
Chapter 3 Clarence's Dilemma
Chapter 4 Edz's Revelation
Chapter 5 Steamy night, Crazy night
Chapter 6 Swallowing the Ego
Chapter 7 Clash of the Beauty and the Brawn
Chapter 8 Misunderstood
Chapter 9 Boodle Fight
Chapter 10 Meet the Parents
Chapter 11 Patching Things Up
Chapter 12 Ate Boy Girl's Scandal
Chapter 13 Sabel's Parents
Chapter 14 Wanted
Chapter 15 Fiesta Galore
Chapter 16 Francis' Gain Clarence's Pain
Chapter 17 Francis' Realization
Chapter 18 Chasing Happiness
Chapter 19 Dare to Dare
Chapter 20 The Bullies Strike Again
Chapter 21 Taking The Challenge
Chapter 22 The Escapade
Chapter 23 The Escapade part 2
Chapter 25 Taming The Bully
Chapter 26 Breaking Heart
Chapter 27 Breaking Heart part 2
Chapter 28 Crash And Burn
Chapter 29 Change of Heart
Chapter 30 A total Change of Heart
Chapter 31 What Makes a Real Man
Chapter 32 A Heart that Understands
Chapter 33 Turn the Table
Chapter 34 A Failed Chance
Chapter 35 Fleeting Time
Chapter 36 A love that's Pure
Chapter 37 Love knows no gender
Chapter 38 The Awakening
Chapter 39 Losing inhibitions
Chapter 40 A Summer that Lasted Forever

Chapter 24 Walking Home

66 3 0
By Intoxicatingwine14

Chapter 24

[Francis' POV]

We weren't able to spend the whole 3 days of vacation because of the unexpected twist of event. In the morning of the following day Clarence was very woozy. When asked, he would respond that he's ok and there's nothing wrong and that he'd probably need some rest.

During that time everyone was so upbeat and keyed up for the day's activities except for Clarence, instead, he opted to stay to rest though we persuaded him to join us. First, we did the island hopping. We also tried different water activities like the banana boat riding offered by the resort nearby. After an exhausting time at the beach we all decided to settle down so we headed towards home.

We were almost at the gate of the house when I saw tita Mira with a worried expression on her face.

"Tita bakit po? Mart inquired.

"Si Clarence inaapoy ng lagnat! Binigyan ko na sya ng gamot pero hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin bumababa yung lagnat nya." Tita Mira explained. "Palagay ko kagabi pa may dinaramdam na yon eh, nadatnan ko sya sa kubo ng mag isa." She added.

It sank into me, maybe that's the reason why he was so warm last night when I hugged him.

"Nasaan po siya Tita? Edz asked.

"Nasa kubo sya. Ayaw nya pumasok sa bahay. Gusto nya daw sa kubo dahil presko."Tita Mira retorted. "Magsipag ligo na kayo para makakain na kayo." She added.

"Si Clarence po kumain na po ba? I asked.

 "Hindi sya makakain eh. Bawat kinakain nya sinusuka nya rin. Kaya hindi rin siguro bumababa yung lagnat nya kasi yung gamot na pinaiinom ko sinusuka rin nya." She responded.

After we took a bath and changed clothes we went to see him. We found him sitting by the window. When he looked towards us he managed to show a faint smile.

"Clarence ayos ka lang? I asked.

"Do I look like I'm ok?" He responded sarcastically.

"Grabe may sakit ka na nga mataray ka pa rin." I joked.

"Sorry! He said weakly.

 In the middle of the conversation, he suddenly threw up out of the window that's why Edz rushed towards him.

"Gurl! Anong masakit sayo?" She inquired while running her hand at his back. "Gurl ang taas ng lagnat mo." She added.

" We should take him to the hospital, Malay naten na dengue na pa la yan." I suggested.

Upon hearing what I said he suddenly went frantic.

"No guys! No! Please! This is just an ordinary fever." He asserted. I saw a fearful child who didn't want to see a doctor that's how he looked like. "Let's just........go home." He said hesitantly. "I wanna go home. Please guys let's just go home" He was pleading like a child.

 Everyone was silent. "Ok uwi na tayo mamayang hapon." I asserted that broke the silence.

"Sige ayusin na nating yung mga gamit natin para ready na tayo mamaya." Edz conceded.

When everything was settled we talked to Tito Luisito and Tita Mira. We gave them our sincere gratitude and goodbyes even to Ronnie. Actually, they didn't want us to go because of Clarence's condition but Clarence was very persistent in the end they just gave in. Before leaving they gave us their word that we could go back again anytime we would have our outing or vacation and we said, definitely we would go back again.

  Late in the afternoon we finally hit the road. Everyone was silent when Clarence started to sob.

"Gurl bakit may masakit ba? Edz asked.

"I'm sorry guys. Sorry kung nasira ko yung outing naten. Sorry!!! Clarence said while continuously sobbing.

"Wag ka nga! Wag mong sabihin yan dahil kahit papaano nag enjoy tayong lahat. Wala kang sinira ano ka ba!? Edz explained with teary eyes.

"Oo gurl isa pa palagay mo ba makakapag enjoy pa kami knowing na may sakit ka. Hindi rin no kaya wag ka ng maguilty dyan. Wala kang dapat ika guilty." Che uttered.

 "Tama sila. Isa pa mas mahalaga yung kalagayan mo kaisa ano pa mang enjoyment. Marami pa naman ibang pagkakataon di ba guys!? Abel asserted.

"Tama! In unison that made Clarence sob even more.

"Putcha! Cut the drama off will you? Pati tuloy ako naiiyak na rin."I suddenly broke that sent a burst of laughter from them.

"Gurl tama na yan, Love ka namin." Mart pronounced in his most melodious voice.

"Talaga Mart!? Clarence responded.

"Oo naman no."

"Kung ganon pa kiss naman dyan oh." Clarence said jokingly

 "Saan mo gusto??" Mart responded teasingly.

"Dun sa ano!? Alam mo na." Clarence answered back.

 "Hahahaha Adik ka talaga gurl." Mart commented and they all went to laughter again.

Somehow, during the long drive, Clarence managed to fall asleep. As we came closer to our destination I started to worry. A picture of a furious mother started to creep into my mind. I remember the day we left for the trip, Clarence's mom was very unruly of letting him go with us because of the foreboding feeling she had. Somehow, I felt responsible for what happened because if we didn't persuade them to let Clarence go with us, we wouldn't be dealing with this predicament now.

 After several hours of driving, we finally reached his house. His parents were a bit apprehensive to see their son in that situation. I was ready to accept the blame and the reproach when to our surprise they thanked us for bringing him safely home. I apologized for what happened but his dad said nobody was to be blamed because nobody wanted this to happen. Instead, he thanked us for making Clarence happy.

Before we left Clarence, we bade him goodbye and told him to get well soon.

I drove everyone home except for Abel whom I dropped off at the jeepney terminal coz he lives far. Edz was the last person I needed to bring home. At first, she was very reluctant. She wanted to commute, but because of my persuasiveness in the end she gave way to my intent.

When we reached her house, I helped her to unload her things from the Van. Before she went inside,

"Ahh, uhm Francis!?

"Yup?

"I just want to say thank you. Thank you for being there for our friends, for everything that you did... Super nag enjoy talaga ako." She said shyly and to my surprise she kissed me on my right cheek and went hurriedly inside.

I was flabbergasted. I couldn't even move. I felt the time had stopped for a moment. I didn't want this moment to end. I felt I was on cloud nine. At that moment I left with an elated mood.

 I really felt good about it. So good that I couldn't wait for the sembreak to end.

Finally, the class resumed its normal schedule. I was so excited to go to school to see the guys. I was heading towards the classroom when somebody called my name. When I turned to look back I saw Arkee running towards me.

"Yoh Dude! Long time no see.! He exclaimed. "What have you been up to lately? I haven't heard anything from you simula nung sembreak." He added.

" Nothing special! I just spent my sembreak at home." I replied.

"Talaga lang ha!? I heard you went out of town with our mates." He stated. "Musta naman? Kasama ba si Edz? Musta naman kayo? He asked spontaneously.

"Ang dami mong tanong. Kalalaki mong tao eh napaka intrigero mo. Tama na yang mga tanong na yan bilisan mo at malalate na tayo." I asserted while skipping fast away from him.

Since the class was fresh from the sembreak, everyone still had the hangover. Teachers were quite lazy too. They just gave seat works and homework and eventually dismissed the class early.

" So guys saan tayo?" I asked them.

"Saan pa ba sa totobits! Ilang linggo rin tayong hindi nakapunta doon hehe." Che exclaimed.

"True, namiss ko yung toknene at isaw hahaha di ba   Clarence gurl? Edz responded.

"Yup, same here. hehehe." Clarence retorted.

While everyone was busy eating, nagpaalam na si Clarence na mauuna na itong umuwi. According to him, he needed to do something at home that's why he had to go first. But before he went he gave everyone his "sister hug" and when it was my turn to hug me he just smiled at me and tapped my shoulder then he went on.

After eating everyone started to say goodbye,  "Edz I'll walk you home." I asserted.

"Wag na ok, lang ako. Sanay akong umuwi ng mag isa. Isa pa baka kailangan mo na rin umuwi." She responded.

"No! Samahan na kita. Wala naman akong gagawin sa bahay eh." I insisted.

"Wag na nga sabi eh, Francis! wag makulit. Ayoko ng makulit!" She asserted like she was just talking to a child.

She started to walk and I just simply followed her. Paglingon nya nakita naman nya ako,

"What are you doing? She asked.

"Walking you home!? I responded wearing a smile on my face.

Her facial expression suddenly changed, "Francis I told you. Pag iisipan ko muna di ba? Pag iisipan ko pa yung sa atin." She uttered. "Francis look I don't want to give you a false hope. Sa totoo lang hindi pa ako handang makipag relasyon. Ayoko sa bandang huli masaktan kita." Dagdag pa nya.

"Alam ko! Sabi ko rin sayo hayaan mo lang ako di ba?" Depensa ko naman habang nakangiti pa rin.

"Hay ang kulit! Bahala ka nga." She responded and continued to walk.

Pagdating nya sa highway pumara sya nang jeepney saka sya sumakay. Sumakay din ako kaagad. Umupo naman sya sa may likuran ng driver ako naman sa kabilang dulo.

"Dalawa pong estudyante." Sabay abot ko sa bayad.

Ilang saglit naman pumara na ito at saka naman ako naunang bumaba. Nagpatuloy naman sya sa paglakad at ganun din ako sa pagsunod sa kanya.

Nang malapit na kami sa may park bigla naman itong huminto at humarap sa akin.

"Halika na nga dito! Para kang aso sunod ng sunod, nakakahiya tuloy." Sambit naman nya.

Lumapit naman ako, "Aray ang sakit naman nun, ginawa talaga akong aso." Biro ko naman.

"Sorry! Ikaw kasi bunto't ka ng bunto't eh." Paliwanag naman nya at nagpatuloy naman kami sa paglakad. Habang naglalakad may nakita naman kaming nagtitinda ng ice cream.

"Sandali hintayin mo lang ako dyan." Sambit ko sa kanya at saka ako bumuli ng ice cream. Ibinigay ko naman sa kanya yung ice cream nya.

"Wow, favorite flavor ko to strawberry! Sambit nya habang naglalakad.

"Hindi ka pihikan sa pagkain noh!? Sambit ko naman.

"And what are you trying to imply? She responded with a tone of annoyance.

"Ha eh wala naman ang ibig kung sabihin hindi ka maarte sa pagkain. hehehe" Paliwanag ko naman.

"Ahh oo naman. Ang sarap kayang kumain. Isa pa if it can't kill you it will only make you stronger. " Paliwanag naman nya. "Nga pala may gusto lang akong linawin." Dagdag pa nito.

"Ano yon?

"Yung ano, Yung kiss ko sa cheek mo nung nakaraan, baka mamis interpret mo. Pasasalamat ko yon para sa lahat ng effort mo nung outing naten. Baka kung anong isipin mo." Paliwanag naman nya.

Bigla naman akong natawa sa sinabi nya.

"O bat ka tumatawa? Seryoso ako no." Tanong naman nya.

"Wala naman. Iba ka pa lang mag pasalamat! hahaha." Tugon ko naman sabay harap ko ng pisngi ko sa kanya at turo ko dito.

"O ano naman yan? Tanong naman nya.

"Yung ice cream na binili ko, hindi mo ba ako pasasalamatan." Biro ko naman sa kanya.

"Ungas ka! Sayo na ang ice cream mo." Inis naman nyang tugon.

"Hahahaha Binibiro lang kita! Ang bilis mo namang ma pikon." Paliwanag ko naman.

"Engot ka talaga no! Tara na nga." Tugon naman nya.

Pagdating naman namin sa harap ng bahay nila.

"Thanks, ingat ka na lang sa pag uwi mo." Sambit naman nya.

Hindi naman ako gumalaw sa kinatatayuan ko.

"O ano na ba't hindi ka pa umaalis? Tanong naman nya.

"Ang lagay eh "Thanks" lang nasaan na yung kiss sa cheek. hehe" Biro ko naman,

"Ah kiss sa cheek!!!! MOMMY,!!!! DADDY!!! May manyak sa labas! Hinaharass ako! Bigla naman nitong sigaw..

"Oii!!! Oii!!! Anong manyak!? bigla naman akong kumaripas ng takbo..Kitang kita ko naman kung paano tumawa ang adik na Edz habang tumatakbo akong papalayo. Kinawayan nya ako at saka na sya pumasok sa loob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3M 481K 32
Hanapan ng girlpren si bitter bestfriend na friendzoned since birth? Game!
4.6M 167K 57
Juariz Bachelors #1 [BXB] [MPREG] STATUS: COMPLETED Si Austine Villaluz ay isang fresh graduate sa kursong general education. He loves kids and would...
1.2M 130K 34
What Sidra Everleigh wants, Sidra Everleigh gets-or at least that was the rule before she found herself trapped and alone with a shy Japanese guy in...
924K 56.6K 93
Hello Duology, Book #1 || Just when I thought I got over from the ghost of the past, another person started haunting me.