๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ || ๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š...

Od winterrain__

๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... Viac

1 ( Philosopher's Stone)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 ( Chamber of Secrets)
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 ( Prisoner of Azkaban)
21
22
23
24
25
26 ( Goblet of Fire)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41 (Order of the Phoenix)
42
43
44
45
46 (Half-Blood Prince)
47
48
49
50
51.
52
53
54

35

179 3 0
Od winterrain__

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Chapter 35

Waltz

 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Third Person's Pov:

It was Monday and Slytherins were walking to Potions. Angela entered the class and saw Snape sitting on his chair. As everyone came, he stood up.

" Follow me. " He stated walking out of the door. Angela stood up, following close behind with Sophie by her side.

" What's this about? " She asks and Angela shrugged. They reached the Transfiguration class which had Gryffindors too.

There were no desks to sit in the middle. The desks were placed wallside. Angela instantly smiled at Hermione and she smiled too.

All the Slytherins formed a line and sat on the assigned seats. Unfortunately, Angela had to sit at the last desk of girls with Sophie. Malfoy instantly smirked taking a seat beside her causing her to roll her eyes at him.

" You still have to make up for rejecting me. " He whispered in her ear causing her to turn her head to him.

" Why should I? What I did was completely..... needed. " I said smirking looking at the front knowing he's glaring at me.

" Attention! McGonagall's voice came causing everyone to look at her.

" The Yule Ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since it's inception, " She says, looking at students.

"... On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests gather in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school, I expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward. And I mean this literally, because, the Yule Ball is, first and foremost, a dance. " She says and the girls broke in whispers while boys groaned. Angela kept a straight face.

" Silence! " She says hastily.

"... The house of Grodric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons. " She says and the girls grin excitedly.

" Now to dance, is to let the body breathe. Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight. " She says and Ronald Weasley commented something which didn't go unnoticed by McGonagall.

" Inside every boy, " McGonagall continues looking at the boys.
" A lordly lion prepared to prance. Mr. Weasley. " She says looking at Ron perticularly.

" Yes? " He asks, his face scrunched in confusion.

" Will you join me, please? " McGonagall asks and Ron unwillingly agrees.

" Now, place your right hand on my waist. " She says and Ron widens his eyes.

" Where? " He asks and the boys snigger.

" My waist. " She says and Ron grimacingly places his hand on McGonagall's waist.

The twins let out a wolf whistle.

" And extend your arm, " She says forcing Ron into right position despite his hisses at the twins.

" Mr. Filch, if you please. " McGonagall says and Flich plays the music, jumping a bit from the sudden sound.

McGonagall starts dancing with Ron in the middle of the room together.

" One, two, three, one, two, three... " She says swaying. " Everybody come together, " She says " Boys, on you
feet. "

She looks at the boys who were sunk in their seats. Sophie looks at Angela and smiles.

" Come on! " She says and Angela frown.

" I don't think so! "  Angela said and she frowns.

" I'll get her. " She heard Malfoy say and Sophie walks to Theo and pairs up.
" What are you playing at? " Angela asked and he smirked.

" Payback. " He says grabbing Angela's hand and pulling her to a place.
He slides his arm around her waist while Angela places her hand on his shoulder while the other was held by him.

" You're going to the Ball with me. " He states as they started swaying. Angela frowns.

" What gives you that idea? " She asked as Malfoy lifts her up, spinning and landing swiftly.

" Father told me to-"

" Get out of your father's cloak for once, will you? " She asks and he smirks.

" You have to. " He says turning her around. " I don't know. " She says landing safely in his chest. The both were dancing without noticing some eyes on them.

One of them was Harry who was glaring at Malfoy. He felt this feeling in the pit of his stomach. He wanted to push away Malfoy from Angela but he can't help it.

Angela and Draco swayed around the room with some other people dancing gracefully.

" I didn't know you were so good at Waltz. " Harry hears Malfoy say as he reaches near them dancing with Hermione.

" Well, you see... I don't attend my father's Balls stepping on people's feet." She says and Draco chuckles rolling his eyes.

"Look at that! " Harry whispers to Hermione and she notices what Harry was talking about. Angela and Draco dancing and talking. She smirks at Harry.

" Jealous? " She asks and Harry everts his eyes to his best friend.
" What? No! I'm just saying they look extremely... " Harry trails off.

" Alright. If you say so. " Hermione says and Harry glares at her.

The practice was over and they walked back to the Great Hall for lunch. Some tired and complaining about dancing and some happy.

" Miss Hazel. Follow me. " Says Snape and she walks to him. " Yes, professor. " She says and Snape kept a straight face.

" Since you're one of the champions, you are supposed to bring a date. The opening dance will be performed by the Champions themselves. " Snape says and Angela nods walking away.

She found Sophie and walked to her. She sat between Draco and Sophie as usual. Her owl, Ace flew in, dropping a letter in front of her and sat on her shoulder causing Sophie to squeal.

" Don't tell me you're scared of owls? " Angela asks chuckling. " No. I just didn't expect that. " Sophie says giggling.
Angela opens the letter.

" It's from Father! " She says surprised. He didn't send her a single letter after she got chosen for the tournament.
She opens the letter.

" Angela,

               I suppose you've heard about the Ball and I expect you are going with Draco Malfoy. If not, I won't accept any excuses. You have to keep up the name and reputation. You can go with Theodore if not Malfoy son but no one else.

Philip. "

Angela banged her head on the table after she read it. She'd love to go with Theo but Sophie should go with him. Which only leaves Draco.

" What's that about? " Theo chuckled.
" I have to go to the Ball with a brat. " Angela says earning an offended
"Hey! " from Draco.

" It's this brat? " Sophie asks pointing at Draco and Angela nods.

" Don't call me that! " Draco exclaimed offended but Angela rolls her eyes.

" Look, I'd say that too but then, we both would be wrong. " She says and the group laughs except Draco who shook his head.

" That was why you were saying that at the practice? " She asks and Draco nods.
" It's not like I'd ask you. " He says and Angela chuckles.

" Of course, you won't. You have Pansy anyway." I smirked and his face fell when he realized Pansy had a boyfriend.

" Hey! I'm not going with him! " Pansy screams from far causing some people to laugh.

" Is Draco Malfoy offended? " Angela mocks earning a glare.

" Anyway, I won't go with you unless you ask me properly. " She says getting up and walking away.

" What does that mean? " Draco exclaims looking at his friends.
" Purpose her mate. That's what she meant. " Theo says and Draco sighs.

" Doesn't she have any other boy to go with? " Sophie mutters earning another glare from Malfoy when Theo and Blaise laugh.

" Shut it, Adams. " He hisses.
" Sure, Brat. " Sophie says getting up and following Angela's direction hearing a few snickers.

" She sure got a mouth since she met Hazel. " Draco says eating his pork.

♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎

Angela entered her dorm and saw a box on her bed. " What's that? " Sophie asks entering the room too.

" Probably a dress. Mother always has everything ready. " Angela says chuckling and picked up the note from the cover of the box.

" Open it at the day of Ball. Colour of your dress is white and golden. Choose one for Draco's tie.

- Your mother. "

It read and Angela sighed.

" It must be a surprise then. " Sophie
says and Angela nods keeping it in her bedplace.

Both the girls walked down to the Common Room and saw the boys.
" Hey guys! " Sophie said sitting on the empty arm chair.

Angela stood in front of Draco, hands crossed. " What? " He asks and Angela rolls her eyes.

" You seriously need to learn manners." Angela says to Draco who sighs, already done with her and scoots on the other side of the couch.

Angela plops down beside Theo where Draco was just sitting. Angela had a plan she'd trouble him so much.

" Pansy, who are you going with? " Angela asks and she smirks.

" My boyfriend, of course. " She says and I nodded.

" And who might that be? " Draco asks looking around the room. Angela smirks looking at Malfoy.

" Aren't you supposed to be my date? " She asks and Draco looks at her.

" Yes. But I was just-"

" Instead of planning on asking me to go to the Ball with you, you care of other people's date? " Angela cuts him off. Draco groans internally and Angela was trying not to laugh while others sniggered.

" Fine. I'll ask you soon! Stop being so offensive. " Draco mutters throwing his hands in the air. Angela looked at Pansy who winks. Angela slightly nods.

" Offensive? You call this offensive? I was simply asking you to ask me so that if other boys ask, I should have a reason to decline them. " Angela said getting up and storming to her dorm giving Theo a wink.

Everyone knew she was just trying to get on his nerves except the oblivious person.

" What have you done, mate? " Blaise said, fake concerned. " Alright, fine. " Draco says getting up and following Angela.

Angela sits on her bed with the egg in her hand while Draco enters.
" What? " She asks not looking at him.

" Nothing! " He said plopping beside her on the bed.

" Then why are you here? " Angela asks and Draco sighs.

" Can you stop complaining about everything? " He asks, finally.
" Well, what do you expect? My life's a complaint too. " She says examining the egg. She wanted to figure out the clue.

" For Merlin's sake. You know what? You're full of yourself, " Draco says and Angela nods.

" I know I am. Now, stop talking. I'm trying to find the clue. " She says and now Draco smirks.

" Why should I? " He asks and Angela looks at him.

" Because I told you too? " She says and Draco rolls his eyes.

" What if I don't? " He challenges and Angela sighs.

" Tell me how should I ask you to the Ball? Any ideas? I was thinking about taking you to-"

Before he can continue, Angela opened the egg. The scream shut Draco's mouth and now he was closing his ears.

" Stop it! " He yelled and Angela closed the egg.

" Stop. Talking. " She says glaring at him. Draco graons getting up and walking away. Angela burst out laughing joined with Sophie who just entered.

" Why are you annoying him, anyway?" She asks sitting on her bed.
" Can't you see? It's so fun. " Angela says between laughs.

♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎

" She is so annoying! " Draco said running a hand through his hair and Blaise laughs.

" Can't you see, mate? She's trying to do that intentionally and you're just letting her." Blaise says laughing.

" Well, I can't help. She's just annoying and that annoys me. " He says falling on his bed.

" Well, I guess you have to handle her till the Ball. " Blaise says and Draco sighs.

They heard a knock on the door and Draco looked up and threw his head back after looking at the person.

" Blaise, can we talk in private? " She asks and Blaise walks out, chuckling.
She slams the door shut causing Draco to sit up, surprised.

" What do you want now? " He says and Angela smirks. " Guess what? " She says walking towards him causing him to gulp.

" What? " He asks trying to move back.
Angela smirks and stops as she reaches the bed.

" I'm not gonna do what you're thinking. I just came here to tell you my dress colour is white. " She says walking away, slamming the door behind her. Draco sighs in relief.

This girl is annoying!

He thinks, trying to bring his heart rate to normal. " What did she say? " Blaise asks getting in.

" She walked in as if she's gonna fuck me then told me her dress colour and left. " Draco said, still looking at the door. Blaise burst out laughing and Draco glared at him.

" Shut up! " Draco says and Blaise raises his hands in defence, still sniggering.

♣︎♣︎♣︎♣︎

After a week, Draco was fed up. Angela annoyed him all the time and he couldn't seem to get a rest. He was always teased by her when they were in groups.

And it was worst when they were alone. She teases him and leaves him there turned on. She complained about a slightest thing he did.

He was, now again, trying to get away from her. He still hasn't asked her properly to the ball and Angela was tormenting him.

The Ball was two days from now and Draco was trying to ask her " properly. " No matter how he asked, Angela said it wasn't enough to impress her so he had to ask her again.

It was like fifth time already. He sighed as he was walking down to the Black Lake and saw Harry sitting there with Hermione and Ronald.

He smirked walking towards them. His goons following behind.

" Ready to die in the next task, Potter? " Malfoy said and Harry glared as he spotted the blonde.

" Shove off, Malfoy. " Ron says, venom in his voice. " Not so friendly, Weasle? " Draco smirked.

" You must remember what happened last year when you said that. " Hermione says reminding him of the incident by the Shrieking Shack.
Before he can say anything else, Angela appeared.

" Draco! What the hell are you doing here? " She asks and Draco frowned.

" Here to make fun too? " Harry spat as he saw Angela and most of all, he was angry because the way she called Malfoy by his name.

" I'd love too but we have some important stuff to do. " Angela said dragging Draco with him.

" You both can leave. " She says, glaring at the two boys who ran on instant.
" You scared them. " Draco said looking at the girl.

" Yeah, I know. " She says looking at him.

" What important stuff were you talking about? " He asks as they reached an empty corridor.

" Oh! Nothing. I just thought I should drag you away from the three. " Angela said and Draco frowned, stopping in his tracks.

" What? " She says turning around.

" I was having fun. " He states and Angela rolls her eyes.

" Let's go now! Pansy is waiting for her boyfriend. " Angela said and Draco smirked. He was bound to do the opposite of what she said.

" Let's just stay here. " He says grabbing her hand and pushed her against a wall.
" What? " She asked confused, looking around.
Draco smirked stepping closer to her.

" Let's just say... I'll do what you do all along. " He says and Angela rolled her eyes. She knew he wouldn't touch her like that. No matter how jerk he would be but never stepped out of the line in these sort of matters.

" Oh yeah? Let's see. " She says wrapping her arms around his neck. His smirk disappears and he frowns.
" You're no fun. " He says and Angela chuckles.

" Well, you can't beat the boss now, can you? " She asks leaning closer. Draco stopped moving and looked at her wide eyed.

" Not. Again. " He groaned and Angela smirked. They didn't know someone was watching them.

Harry walked a few steps ahead, making sound of his footsteps purposely so that they can notice and they did.

Draco sneered while Angela just looked at him and it was Harry's turn to give a face of disgust at their position. She gave him a fake smile and he walked away.

" He looks jealous. " Draco stated and Angela scoffed. " Who cares. Let's go! " She says grabbing his sleeve.

" Hey! We should continue what we were doing! " He states and Angela smirks.

" What are you talking about? " She asks, smirk clearly visible in her voice and Draco groans, stomping his foot on the ground.

" Annoying! " He says and Angela bows.
" Of course. " She states as they reach the common room.

Angela walked straight to her dorm, and fell on the bed. Draco was done with proposing her and Angela declining. He walked upstairs and saw her on bed.

" What? Can't get enough? " She asks smirking. " I just forgot something! " He says and Angela sits up.
" Go on! " She says and he walks towards her.

" Will you go to the Ball with me? " He asks again and Angela rolls her eyes.
" Fine! " She states and Draco sighs.

" FUCKING FINALLY! " He exclaims walking out of the dorm.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

 ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Words Count:

2877

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

38.5K 880 77
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 7. โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง ยซ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜น, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
399K 9.8K 105
๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ๐—œ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜† ๏ฟฝ...
58 1 1
Hermione and her death eater mates
8.9K 347 58
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘  ๐ฟ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘–๐‘› | ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘ขฬˆ๐‘ก Why not break up with a cheating bastard, and fall in love with his friend?