Beautiful Chaos || BrightWin

Por hellsplate

Bright is an undercover business man who's main job is in the mafia. Win ends up getting caught and thrown in... Más

It's Complicated
new home & new faces
I have Issues
What Bright Thinks
A Bunch of Things
Testing the Water
I can't believe what I've done
Win in Distressed.
Whose the Enemy Now?
A Mess of Things
My Deepest Darkest Secrets
The Truth
Bright, I want this
But Why Do You Have To Go?
Maybe not everyone is bad?
I Should Have Listened to Bright
What the Hell is Going On?
Into the Right Arms
My Beautiful Win
Flashing Cameras
Receiving Our Blessings
Valen and Pavel's bet
Feathery Kisses
A by Pass of Time
Red Chapter🔞
Who is it now?!
Maybe I'm Delusional?
Keeping my man
I'm Sorry Bright
H-harder🔞
Nightmare
Date night
Goodbye Friend
A family
I do

A Surprise for Win

3.4K 179 18
Por hellsplate

Bright P.O.V.

I quickly turned off the alarm and got ready for work. I was going to let the bunny sleep in today. I felt the sudden pump of my blood coursing as I thought of the date and surprise that I'm planning for him. As I finished tying my tie, I sprayed my cologne, behind the ears and onto my writs.

I made pancakes for him and left a note for him to stay in and that he was excused for today's duties. His first semester was finished so he had no school to attend to during the weekdays causing me to worry just a little more. He would leave sometimes and hang out at the mall until late. It pissed me off to no end but he is my bunny, I'll give him whatever he wants.

At work it felt as if everything was moving slow. The paper stack got shorter as time progressed but not fast enough. Even as Valen came in to ramble about shit, time still didn't move as quickly as it should. Having the last straw, I stood up and kicked the paper bin to the wall. "Woah there! Calm down! I was just saying that maybe we should go out for lunch today?" I glared at her and sat on my couch.

I threw an arm behind it and breathed out. She immediately approaches me from her place at the door and bent down to meet my eye level. "What's wrong sweetie?" I flick her forehead with my middle finger and she huffs. "Time." Her face contorts into confusion and she takes a seat beside me.

I face her and she looks at me. "What about it? Bright, you're a director you know. If you want to leave now you could." I scoffed at her. "Of course I know that! But for me to have the ideal date with Win it has to be in the evening. Clearly it isn't evening at the moment." I pointed to the glass window to the left of me and she laughed.

She clenched her sides as she rolled onto the ground. "Y-you, Bright, aha! A romantic?! No way!" she laughed away and I stood up to gently kick her. "Fuck off." I rushed out of the room, feeling my face heat up from both anger and embarrassment. I am just as romantic as the next guy out there trying to please his significant other!

Just because I hadn't shown interest in anyone in the past, doesn't mean I don't know how to be lovey fucking dovey! I heard her footsteps run to me. "Sorry! It was just a joke sheesh!" she fixed her glasses as I waited for the elevator to come up.

"So how can I help you two?" she asked with amusement. "Nothing." I entered the elevator and was about to close it before she quickly rushed in. "Bright that wasn't nice!" I scowled at her. "C'mon! I wanna help too!" I rubbed my temples and walk out to the ground floor as soon as the door opened. "Fine. Just don't fall back or do anything stupid." She matched my quick pace and cheered. "Don't worry! Don't you know how long me and Mike are married? Too long to even count! Just full of love and s-" I quickly covered her mouth.

I glared at her and she laugh as I removed my hand. "Shut the fuck up. I don't want to know what goes on between you two." She threw her head back and laughed again. "Whatever, I'll get the details between you and Win later. I'm sure he'll be glad to tell me!" I kicked her. "Fuck off." She pouted. "But I know you love me as your best friend in the whole wide w-" I kicked her again but harder. "Ouch! Ok, ok, I'll stop now!"

-Home-

Win P.O.V.

The bed was colder this morning as I breathed in Bright's scent. "Brighttt" I groaned out. A moment pass and there was no answer. I quickly got up and searched his side of the bed. He wasn't there. I ran down and into the kitchen and saw no one. The only thing I saw was breakfast and a small folded note with my name written beautifully in cursive on it.

I opened the note and read it.

Good Morning my life,

I'm sorry I couldn't eat breakfast with you today. Please don't be to mad. You have the day off so relax and do whatever you want. Just don't leave the house unless I tell you too, ok? Be safe and I'll promise to make it up to you.

I love you Win. I love you more than words and actions combined.

-Love, Bright

I smiled and picked up the dish covering my breakfast. He even knew what I like to eat for breakfast. I heated it up in the microwave and took syrup from the fridge. I ran back upstairs to pick up my phone and came back down to eat my breakfast. He said I couldn't leave but that doesn't mean I can't invite people over.

I smirked to myself as I dialed Rachel's and JJ's number. They get along with each other now so that means Rachel shouldn't be mad or be reluctant to coming here. Rachel picked up first and I smiled. "Puppy! You want to come over?" I was excited to finally hang out with them and I hope she says yes. "Why?! What did that wolf do now? Tell me, is he-" I faced palm. "No he is not hurting me. Just… do you want to come over or not?" I asked as my enthusiasm slightly deflated.

I heard a chuckle over the other line. JJ's on! Yeah I just decided to three way the call because I was too lazy to call them individually. "So what's up?" I heard JJ's cheerful voice and it made me smile. "Wanna come over?" I asked him. "I'll go if you go Kitten." I heard Rachel talk to JJ. "Woah, didn't know you were on the line too! But yeah let's hang out! Bright's, wait. Win and Bright's house?" JJ joked around and Rachel huffed.

I laughed. "Yeah guys! Come over! When are you both free from work?" Rachel worked at a café owned by our friend Melon and JJ worked at an office as a secretary. They're both liked so they can answer their phones on the job. "Cool, can I be there by lunch?" JJ asked. "Yeah, Puppy?" The lined was quiet for a moment but she answered. "Same time, maybe an hour later." I felt my blood coarse through my veins because I was so excited! "Ok see you guys in a few, bye!" I hanged up and walked around the house.

I had to get ready before Rachel and JJ comes. Bright kept a DVD player in both living rooms so I didn't have to carry the player around. Sadly he kept the movies I like upstairs and not downstairs. So I picked up all the Disney movies, comedy movies, and a few horror movies so we could watch them. I know people usually preferred to watch movies at night but I don't mind watching them in the daytime too.

I took a quick shower and then picked up my 3DS that I bought second handed. It was expensive to buy full price and the one that was second handed was half price. Besides Rachel and JJ had one too! It was just me who didn't. I carried my game chips that were held in a small bag, came downstairs and waited for my friends to come. It was thirty minutes before 12:00 so I decided to bring out soda for them.

Bright hates that I eat junk food and drink sugary drinks but he still buys them for me. Although he does threaten me if I eat or drink too much of it, he says he'll stop buying it. So far I'm in the safe zone.

The doorbell rang five minutes after 12 and I looked through the peephole just to double check. I wouldn't want to be taken away again. I saw my catlike friend and opened it immediately. "Kitten!" I hugged him and pulled away. "Hey Bunny!" We heard a car come close and saw it pull up to JJ's car. It was Rachel. "Puppy!" I shouted and JJ waved.

I invited them both in and we began to chat away about things. "Hey let's watch a movie! I brought out all the things we would like and things that are obviously picked by me." JJ flinched when he saw the horror movies. "Yeah, I can see that." He eyed it and I playfully hit his shoulder. "Don't worry there's still light out and you can sit between Rachel and me. He nodded. Rachel picked up the Conjuring and smirked. "This one." I nodded and JJ went pale. "You both are seriously trying to kill me." I hugged him. "No we aren't! we love you so much!" He rolled his eyes. "Sure."

Rachel put in the DVD while I walked into the kitchen to make popcorn and bring other snacks. "Wow, that's a lot of snacks. Does he buy them for you?" I turned around and saw Rachel and JJ gawking at the closet full of my snacks. "Yeah and before you get mad at him, he makes sure I don't eat too much. If I do he's taking them away." I laughed and they nodded.

Rachel took the bag of potato chips and chocolates that Bright got from his coworker. They were from Germany. "Hey don't eat all of it! They're not from here!" I called over to Rachel as she walked away, sticking out her tongue. I glared at her and shook my head. JJ took the gummy and brownies and walked away with them. I popped the popcorn in the microwave and waited for it. While I waited I took out more drinks and got out bread, cabbage, ham, and cheese for a quick lunch. I decided to be nice and make us sandwiches. I even put mayonnaise in some of them because JJ likes mayonnaise in his. I'm such a great friend.

"Hurry up! The movie is starting!" Luckily I was already set and was just walking out to bring the rest of the food. I plopped down next to JJ and took one of the brownies that he was holding. "The left sandwiches are with mayonnaise the right isn't." During the whole movie JJ flinched and even screamed here and there. I laughed at him and Rachel would lightly hit my arm.

After a few hours more of movies, my phone rang. "Hello?" I spoke with my voice cracking a bit. "Win." It was Bright and I immediately stood and walk to the kitchen to hear him better. "I hope you're at home right now. Please tell me you didn't burn the house down or worse made it messy. I'll be home in an hour so get clean and dress well. I'm taking you out tonight." I scoffed.

I could imagine him smiling at me as he insulted me. "Of course not! The house is in one piece! Don't worry it's clean too!" I kind of lied about the last part but he didn't have to know. I heard a grunt behind me and saw Rachel. "Who's there Win?" Bright asked. Oh Shit, forgot to tell him that my friends were coming over. "Just Rachel and JJ." He huffed.

I flinch lightly but I know he would never hurt me. "You spend time with them and not me?" What the heck Bright? He sounded kind of jealous. "Oh please. Stop being a baby, I got bored and you didn't say I couldn't invite people over." He hummed. "Just make sure you're ready to go before I get there ok? You can invite them again next time but for tonight your mine and only mine." I blushed. "Psycho much." He chuckled. "Ok, I'll see you in an hour. I love you." I smiled and blushed even more. "I love you too." I hanged up and heard Rachel gag as JJ cooed.

"What?" I looked behind me and playfully glared. "Gross. Just gross." I smirked. "Whatever, not like you kissing Nanon either." I saw her blush and her demeanor faltered. JJ came between us and hit both of our heads with his hand. "Guys, please. Stop being so childish, Win what did he say?" He piped up.

I blushed and look down. "He's taking me out to dinner. So we have to clean up now and I need to get ready. Sorry about it, you can guys can go, I'll clean up but don't worry you guys can come over again next time!" JJ and Rachel smiled. "We'll help you clean." Rachel started to throw away the trash. JJ started to put away the snacks. "Thanks guys, I love you both!" Rachel hummed and JJ nodded.

I started to vacuum the living room while Rachel put the Movies in a neat pile and JJ putted my games next to it. I finished vacuuming and fixed the pillows on the couch. "Thanks so much again guys, you can take home snacks if you want." I didn't mind. I knew Bright would just buy more if he saw the junk food pantry get low. "Even those chocolates?" Rachel asked. "Yeah, I can always get more." I laughed and Rachel rushed to take it and JJ followed. I think Nanon should buy chocolate factory for Rachel.

They gathered their things and both left as I waved bye. I put away the movies, my 3DS and games when I got upstairs. It took me awhile to decide on what to wear. He did say to dress well so I'm guessing it's a restaurant. If I had to wear a suit he would have told me. I picked out dark denim jeans, a white collared undershirt, and a light maroon sweater. I sprayed my cologne and came downstairs to put on my dark navy Nike shoes. After I had them on I tucked in the shoes laces and cuffed the bottom of my jeans.

When I was done I heard a knock on the door. That's weird, wouldn't Bright just opened it because he has his keys? I looked towards the table that usually held Bright's keys. It wasn't there so he had to have it. Reluctantly, I looked into the peep hole and felt relief spread throughout my chest, It was Bright.

I opened the door and smiled at him. "Welcome home Bright!" He smiled back and kissed my lips. "I'm home." He handed me a bouquet of roses that he previously hid behind his back. I took them eagerly and I kissed his lips. "You didn't have to!" He ruffled my hair. "I'm glad you took the time to look through the peephole and not just opened the door."

I hit his arm and he grunted. "I just wanted to surprise you so I didn't open the door." I blushed. "C'mon lets go, I have reservations at 7:00 we have about half an hour to get there. Also you look really tempting right now. If it weren't for your undershirt I would take you here and now." I blushed and took his outstretched hand. He guided me to the car and opened my car door. He buckled me and kissed me before walking to his side.

I looked at him and admired his features. "Where are we going?" I asked and leaned on his shoulder. "It's a surprise." I huffed and kissed the corner of his lips. "How about now?" He chuckled. "No, just wait." I pouted and watched the road in front of us.

He pulled in to a restaurant that was kind of full. He parked the car and walked over to help me out. He locked the car and took my hand in his. We walked in to the restaurant and immediately I was hit with a nostalgic scent. Italian food!

The host showed us to our table after checking Bright's reservation. As soon as we were seated I looked through the menu and smiled. "Do you like it?" Bright called from his side and I smiled at him. "Yeah!" He smiled and held my hand. The waiter came by and we gave him our orders. I ordered Fiorentina Steak which is meat that is soaked with all kinds of great seasoning , White Wine and other ingredients. Bright ordered Risotto which is rice dish cooked with broth until it reaches a creamy consistency.

We ate and talk about what happened during the day. He laughed when I told him JJ flinched and screamed at EVERY jump scare. What surprised me was when he said Valen helped reserve and pick this restaurant. He told me how much she kept pestering him to help out and I could just imagine it.

We ordered desert, well more like me. I ordered Gelato which is like ice cream. All the food I ate tonight tasted absolutely amazing.

Bright looked smug while I happily ate. He paid when I finished and I thanked him again. He just knew how to make me happy.

Bright P.O.V.

I enjoyed watching the bunny eat. It made me happy that I took him here. I already planned to take him to a Italian restaurant but I still didn't know which one to take him too. I felt glad and thankful that Valen helped and picked out a good one.

All there's left to do is to take him to the beach. It's been awhile since I've been there. It's a place that I go to at night because no one is there. It's like a secret place for me. The last time I've been there was when Win was hostile towards me. I don't blame him, I kind of push him to be like that. I'm just glad he loves me know, so I want to replace that memory with a more pleasant one. "Aren't we going home?" He asked and I took a right turn that deterred away from our way home.

I shook my head. "Wait. Don't tell me you're taking us to a hotel to… t-to *mumbles* make love to me…" I look over to him as I heard every word clearly. "If that's what you want then I'll be glad to." I smirked and he hit my arm. "I'm kidding. Don't worry I'll do that some other time." He blushed and remained quiet the rest of the ride.

I pulled into the beach and parked. Win scrunched his face in confusion and I pulled him out of the car. I rolled my pants up while he removed his shoes. His pants were already rolled since the beginning of the evening. I removed my shoes and took his hand in mines.

I dragged him to the shore and we stood in silence as I looked out into the distance and Win playfully kicked the sand. A moment pass and I spoke. "The first time I took you here, you hated me. Despised me with every being of you. I don't blame you. I was the bad guy who pushed you. I'm so thankful now that you don't harbor those feelings anymore."

I pulled him to face me and reached a hand to his face as I trailed his jaw. "I love you Metawin. I really love you, I don't know what I'd do without you. You make me feel alive. Every moment I spend with you sparks a new light in me. You make me feel warm and funny every time you tell me 'I love you Bright'. It brings me so much joy to know that someone loves me the way I am. As cliché as it seems I am willing to take a bullet for you and die."

I felt my hands get sweaty as I reached into my pocket that carried the special item. I dropped onto one knee and opened the box containing my engagement ring to him. "Will you marry me?" I saw tears fall down his checks as he gave me his left hand. "YES, I WILL!" I shouted and kiss his hand before putting on the engagement ring.

I heard the cheers behind me as Valen, Mike, Rachel, JJ, And Pavel came in to view. Win cried some more and latched on to me as he looked at our friends. I patted his back and kissed him.

He removed himself from me and walked over to JJ and Rachel, I watched as they hugged him. "Y-you guys knew about it?" He asked Rachel and JJ. They both smiled. "Yeah, We've been talking a lot after that day and I think it's time I let you choose for yourself." I smiled at Rachel and JJ nodded. "Congrats." Pavel came behind me. "Thanks."

Soon I was faced down in the sand and I felt a bit angry but not as much as I would be. I got up and glared at the one who hugged me into the sand. "Valen! Seriously c-" She hugged me again and I couldn't help but smile.

I felt joy, relief, love and every good thing a man could feel. It's the first time I've ever felt so happy in a long time. I watched in joy and love as my (soon to be) husband showed his ring to everyone, and i stare at my ring. HEH THIS RING LOOK SO EXPENSIVE IF BRIGHT CHANGE HIS MIND I WON'T GIVING THIS BACK.

To be continued.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

143K 8.3K 55
Bright and Win are a showbiz love team. Well, they were. It's been years since they have ever even locked eyes on camera. But fans still see them as...
5.6K 390 12
A hot headed, ruthless, cold shouldered mafia leader bloomed around the flowery feelings inside him after seeing the man walking out of the universit...
35.2K 1.1K 21
nunew a 21 year old , he lives in a small apartment, he struggles financially, he owes money to these guys/mafia. the boss finally has enough and tel...
154K 9.5K 35
Mafia Bright X Baker Win Bright Vachirawit, the famous mafia leader well-known as "Beast," has been looking for his mate for seven years. His search...