My Sister's Best Friend {Comp...

Por Kay_Qveen12

Just ReadπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ MΓ‘s

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Part 2- Chapter One
Part 2-Chapter Two
Part 2-Chapter Three
Part 2-Chapter Four
Part 2-Chapter Five
Part 2-Chapter Six
Part 2-Chapter Seven
Part 2-Chapter Eight
Part 2-Chapter Nine
Part 2-Chapter Ten
Part 2- Chapter Eleven
Part 2-Chapter Twelve
Part 2-Chapter Thirteen
Part 2-Chapter Fourteen
Part 2-Chapter Fifteen
Part 2-Chapter Sixteen
Part 2-Chapter Eighteen
Part 2-Chapter Nineteen
Part 2-Chapter Twenty
Heyy Guys!!!!!
Guys‼️‼️‼️‼️
AN
AN
AN
AN
New story
Surprise
AN
New story up!!!
New story
AN
An
AN
AN
AN
AN
AN

Part 2-Chapter Seventeen

199 11 3
Por Kay_Qveen12

"Baby you ready?" I asked Tori as I walked in our room sitting on the bed.

We are going to see Vanessa, she is going to be our Therapist. Tori wasn't pleased about going but she is going for us.

"Yeah lets go" She said walking out the closet fully dressed to kill, I could tell she was annoyed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, slipping on my Nude heels

"Yeah" she mumbled putting on her jacket, I rolled my eyes standing up.

"Whatever" I said & walked out the room, I walked in to Jada's room & saw her & Aaliyah watching a video on her bed.

"Jay we are about to go, Ajai should be Dropping Cash off soon so make sure you are answer the door"

"Ok, Mom Love you" she replied

"Love you too, bye aaliyah" i waved

"Bye Ms. Damita" I walked out closing the door & made my way downstairs where Tori was sitting on the couch typing on her phone.

"You ready?" I asked

"Don't I look Ready" She said standing up looking at me.

"Are you seriously about to start this!" I yelled getting pissed off.

"You better calm your voice down" She said & walked past me opening up the door, Sighing I grabbed the keys off the table along with my purse & phone.

I walked out closing the door, I unlocked the car doors & we got in.

The drive was about an hour & we were only 20 mins in.

"Are you going to stay mad the whole time?" I asked stopping at the intersection.

"Stop Talking to me Damita" She barked

"You know what Tori I cant keep doing this with you,  I am tired of this bullshit!" I yelled going through the light.

"Your not the only one okay trust me on that" she scoffed.

The rest of the ride to therapy was Quiet, I do want to be with my wife but at this point I don't know if we are going to make it too much longer.

We pulled up to the place & I turned the car off getting out the car, We walked in & Checked in at the front desk.

My phone started ringing in my hand, "I'll be right back" I mumbled to her & Got up walking outside.

"Hello" I answered.

"Damita" Gwen cried on the other end of the phone.

"Gwen?" I asked shocked to be hearing from her.

"Yeah it's me" She sniffled

"Girl where the hell have you & Lo been?"

"Its a long story but I really think I lost her, I am so stupid Mita"

I was just about say something but Tori came outside.

"She's ready for us"

"Alright here I come" I said, She nodded going back inside.

"Gwen I take care of something then I will call you I promise"

"Ok, bye" She hung up.

I sighed & walked back inside, Whatever is going hopefully it can get fixed.

*************

I was going to see Simone in rehab, I really do miss her being home with me & the girls. We are suppose to be planning our wedding right now but We had to stop because of this.

I pulled up to the rehab center & got out my car locking it.

I walked inside & stopped at the desk, "Hi, I am here To see Simone Williams" I said to the receptionist

"I am sorry but Ms. Williams already has a visitor" I gave a confusing look.

"Who is Visiting her I am the only one that knows she's here"

"I cant tell you that Ma'am but you can wait if you want" I huffed in frustration

"Fine" I said & walked over to the waiting area & sat down.

I grabbed my phone out of my purse FaceTiming Keyshia, She answered on the Fourth ring, She was laying in the bed.

"Hey girl"

"Hey, So I came to see Simone right, Why the hell is someone already here seeing her?" I said pissed off.

"Seriously who could that be?"

"I have no clue but I will find out, but anyway what you doing in the bed at 3 in the afternoon?"

"Well if you must know Karen & I just got done having sex" She smiled

"Ok, I didnt need to know that" I giggled at her crazy ass.

"Hello Ajai" I knew that voice anywhere I gazed at the person.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Ajai" Keyshia called

"Let me call you back" I said & hung up.

"Let me ask you again why are you here?" I questioned standing up

"I came to see Simone we are friends" I knew his ass was up to something

"Look stay away from my Wife" I warned getting closer to him

"She is not your wife yet so technically I can do whatever I want"He smirked walking away.

Pissed is not the word for how I feel right now, I walked to the visitors room & saw Simone standing there talking to another patient

I walked over to them tapping Simone on the shoulder, causing her to turn around.

"Oh hey baby" she tried kissing me but I turned my face.

"I need to talk to you" I said, We walked over to the table that was near by & sat down

"Why was Morris here?"

"He came to see baby why are you Tripping?" She asked grabbing my hand.

"Because Simone How did he know you were here?"

"I called him & asked if he would come visit me we are friends Ajai"

"He does not want to just to be your friend Simone why dont you see that?" She sighed moving her hand.

"Look He is my friend he checks on me more than you do anyway"

"Are you serious? Sorry that I can't call or come see you every moment you ask, I have to take care of our kids & work on top of that so excuse the fuck outta me!" I yelled causing some people to look at us.

She didn't say anything

"Since you feel like that I don't have to come see you at all how bout that let that nigga come see you" I said & got up walking away from the woman I loved with all my heart, I got in my car & hit the steering wheel as tears came down my face.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

52.5K 2.6K 40
'π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘€β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ ' 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑏𝑖𝑔 π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘™π‘’ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š 𝑑𝑒π‘₯π‘Žπ‘  π‘‘π‘œ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘¦π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔...
179K 3.4K 33
❴ π™π™Šπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™€ ❡ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
9.1K 428 14
Just read! πŸ’•
13.4K 689 20
The lives of several women living together in perfect harmony.