His Rejected 'Queen'.

Par Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... Plus

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

"With You!"

2.1K 100 6
Par Marie_Curia

"Being with you! That's all I am asking and living for, because only with you everything makes sense!"

~some time later, battle field, South~

Third person's pov

Daniel walked out from the woods from the palace's direction in his human form with the dead dark honey wolf in his arms and the battle stopped immediately.

It was like they could all feel what had happened and they snapped their heads to him to freeze, some from enthusiasm and some from fear.

He was walking with big, steady, confident steps to the middle of the valley, he was dressed only in a pair of jeans. His arms, hands, neck, back and chest were covered with blood that was not his and his expression was calm and imposing. He wasn't angry anymore, it was like nothing had happened and that was quite terrifying for everyone.

He had Gideon and his father, Jonathan to his right and left side and Diana with Landon weren't there, he had sent them back to the palace. Diana had told him in hurry what had happened with Morana and the rogues she had fought, she had informed him about her decision to help them and he had told her to go back and wait for them to arrive.

He was accepting them, because she wanted to and deep inside his heart something had changed as well, he could understand her and that was why he had given her the authority to deal with their arrival in any way she wanted to.

He continued walking until he was in the middle of everyone and then stopped and left his dead enemy on the ground. The silence was torturing for everyone and he knew it!

He could listen to the rogues' strong heartbeats, he could see the fear in their eyes, the pain, the desperate and it wasn't difficult for him to notice that most of them were trembling breathless.

"Shift, all of you!" he ordered firmly with his strong voice making everybody's skin shudder.

He observed them all shifting in no time, even his men obeyed without thinking about it, because they trusted him, he had finally earned their full love, adoration, respect and loyalty.

"Today... It's all over!" he began with confidence and gave a quick look around him focusing mostly on the rogues.

"One month ago I would have already killed you all for everything you have done till now!" he continued and all the rogues stiffened panicked with his men looking at them coldly.

"BUT!" he stated louder than before on purpose and in that way all of them perked their ears breathless.

"I can't do that today and I owe it to only one person!" he stated truthfully next and Devon howled in his mind.

Daniel was honest, he wasn't lying, he had no intention to hide anything from them. He knew he had no reason to do so, he wasn't ashamed to admit some things and show them he meant his every word. He was proud for the decision he had taken, he wasn't going to regret it and he was happy for his small change of mind.

"And this person is..." he said and stopped to take a deep breath.

"MY QUEEN!" he announced and his men smiled warmly instinctually with Jonathan and Gideon looking at him touched.

"OUR QUEEN!" Daniel continued with pride and felt his skin shivering as Diana's thought crossed his mind.

Everybody opened their eyes widely as those words left his lips and Aiden with their friends smiled brighter than before while Jonathan was ready to wipe the first tears that had fallen from his eyes with Gideon doing his best not to break into sobbing.

"Our Queen believes that anybody deserves a second chance and I know one thing for sure!" Daniel said next and locked his eyes on the first rogues he saw in front of him.

Devon nodded in agreement and he sighed heavily. His heart was telling him he was doing the right thing, he had to soften somehow, think of everyone, it was his role after all, he was the King no matter what! Rogues or not, they were all werewolves and he was responsible for them!

"She wants me to give you one chance as well! And this is exactly what I am going to do!" he announced certain about his words and some rogues smiled relieved.

He was quite convincing, his eyes were the mirror of his heart and they were shining, there was no shadow in them, no doubt, no lie!

"Those who want to die, know exactly what they have to do to make it, but those that want to live and believe in a better future, can come with me and become members of this Kingdom, members of our big family!" he continued and smiled shortly to Jeremy that was some meters from him and was already excited and proud of him.

"And also, you have my word, the word of Daniel Jackson, Alpha King of the werewolves that anybody who threatens you, is going to face me firstly, because whoever messes with my people, my family, messes with me personally!" he added more powerful and certain about himself than ever before and took one small step forward before he touches the dead wolf.

"The choice is yours and only!" he concluded and looked at everyone for once last time.

Half of the rogues bowed immediately the very next moment after he finished with some others thinking about it and Daniel stood tall and silent and kept on staring at them. He was calm, he wasn't nervous or worried about their decision. He was fine with himself for the first time in his life, he was being fair to everyone and he was giving them the opportunity to decide about themselves, he wasn't responsible for the continuing, their future was mostly in their hands.

"And how do we know you won't kill us? This could be a trap!" one rogue said angry yet panicked and took some steps forward to stop about then meters opposite of Daniel.

He was a very young man, probably around his 20's, tall and quite skinny but he had muscles and his eyes were shining.

Daniel looked at him inquisitively for a second and smiled in understanding. He couldn't blame him for his way of thinking, he was sure his dead opponent had been using this kind of methods, he was trapping them because he was desperate and scared, so the man was just terrified and he was right. He had to respect it.

"The proof you need is that you are still alive! If I wanted to kill you, I would do it immediately with a battle, without trapping you! You would have been already dead!" Daniel replied with no difficulty and more rogues bowed with that man being between them.

Only few of them were still standing, hesitating to believe Daniel completely and nobody was moving or talking. They were all staring at Daniel in the eyes and the silence broke again some seconds later.

"The King says the truth!" a male's strong voice said from somewhere left and they all turned to see the man that was not alone.

All the rogues knew him and the other man that was standing on his side with Elias. It was Martin with the rogues' third in command, the man that had promised loyalty to Diana and had told her about the trap to Daniel!

They were there with Elias accompanying them and it was more than sure to Daniel that it was Diana's job and he was really happy she had thought of him and had sent them.

All the rogues observed the three men walking straight to Daniel that was smiling to them. He could imagine who the unknown to him man was and when they reached him, they stood to his right and left and Elias joined Jonathan's side.

Martin was strong and his condition was perfect as they had stopped injecting him with wolfsbane the last two days following Dania and even Daniel's orders and the third commander had almost no wounds on him. The two of them were looking at their previous pack members confidently and soon Martin cleared his throat again and gained their full interest.

"Our King and Queen gave us our lives and this moment they are accepting some members of ours at the palace, the Queen opened the doors by herself!" he stated and the other man called Dalton nodded.

"They are not lying, they keep their promises and we are the proofs you all need!" it was his turn to say quite happy and touched.

"Decide here and now!" Martin concluded and turned to look at Daniel that tapped his back grateful with the last rogues completely convinced.

Martin and Dalton were right and they were two of them, they couldn't betray them, so they couldn't doubt them!

The decision was taken...

The last of them bowed joining the previous that hadn't stood up and they said in union the two words that were going to prove their loyalty to the man that was standing in front of them like never before, Daniel...

"My King!"

~some time later, palace~

Diana's pov

I greet the next 'rogues' that get inside and Ellie does the same after me. She is the female Beta after all and Nikki is here to give first aids to any of them, but fortunately almost nobody has gotten heavily injured.

I am quite relieved to say I managed to have a quick bath and get dressed in comfortable clothes because it helped me a lot to feel better and right now I am not tired at all, I am relaxed and full of energy, my mood has changed completely!

Anyway...

Right opposite of me is Victoria with Violet and Alice and they are helping us and greet everyone personally. I think I have never seen anything like this again and I want to cry, but I can't because I keep on smiling, talking and looking around me to make sure that everything is perfect.

Landon is somewhere around with Thomas and Hunter and Thomas and Ellie's fathers with the others are still here and I had a short talk with them although I was in hurry, because the rogues we had faced and had been with Morana were almost here.

So, I am excited, because everybody accepted and respected my decision with Victoria more than satisfied and proud about it and we have already found a current place for the 'rogues' that are now members of the Kingdom like us! This place is the old palace and it's right behind this one! The two palaces are connected and the old one is closed since Jonathan and Victoria decided to have a new one built, quite bigger than the previous one with more accommodations for everything. The good thing is that the old palace is in perfect condition and it has everything as they were always taking care of it and the rooms are enough for all of them! In some days, when things calm down, we are going to discuss with them and the packs about how many can join every pack and which packs they are thinking about and I am very optimistic!

Also, Daniel hasn't come back yet! He is with our fathers, Aiden and the other guys at the battle field and he made it, again! All the rogues are joining our side and they are not here yet as they are taking care of the dead bodies and Daniel is very sweet, because he is helping them and denied leaving! He is also sending the most injured ones here so we can help them all the most we can and we fortunately don't have so many heavily injured or in crucial condition.

"Diana, you asked for me, didn't you?" Haunt says after he comes next to me and I nod smiling.

Yes, I did ask him, because his help is more necessary than ever. He's all the palace's servants' chef and I need him to take care of the old palace's service staff, we need more now and the new members are going to need some basic things and clothes.

"Thank you for coming so quickly!" I whisper and leave Ellie in my place to continue.

I take Haunt some meters away because it is quite noisy anyway here right this moment and once we have some privacy, I stop and lean closer to him.

"Victoria said we have supplies and we need nothing for now, right?" I ask before I tell him more and he nods immediately.

"Don't worry Diana! Everything is more than enough, we are going to make new lists with more supplies for everything, you can check on them and in some hours we can send them. They will be here in two days at max and we will have no problem till then! We were already prepared, Daniel had taken care of it weeks ago!" he replies and I shake my head pleased.

Fantastic!

"Alright, I'll be waiting for the lists then and if I am busy you, can tell Landon about it! I asked to see you because I count on you, I think you know already what I mean!" I say while looking around me as more 'rogues' get inside.

"I know my child!"

"I want them to be fed, have anything they need, get a room, take a bath and clothes! Some servants have to go with them and help them, the kitchen in the old palace needs staff and maybe we have to hire some more for some days! You know people, you are the best! Save me!" I say playfully in the end and he laughs.

"I've got it, okay? Relax, they are all ready!" he assures me and I hug him relieved.

I knew he would save me! Victoria and Daniel are right for trusting him that much and I always liked him, but now I adore him! He and Martha are parts of the family, we have no secrets from them and there are no formalities between us either.

"I am going, okay? I have a lot to do..." he continues teasingly and we break our hug with me nodding grateful.

"Yes, if you need anything, let me know!" I say as he turns and walks away and I get ready to go back to Ellie when I feel an intense annoyance on my right arm right under the crown and I touch it confused.

Damn it!

It is burning as well, what the hell is it?

Did I hit it somewhere by mistake and I didn't notice it?

It is not extremely intense, but I can't ignore it either and... I think it reminds me of something, but...

SHIT!

Destiny howls in agony already reading my mind and I blink my eyes as I get sure about what this means...

It's not me, it's...

"DANIEL!"

~about two hours later, palace, hospital~

I keep on crying nonstop and I have lost the time's sense, I just know it is night, but I am not sure about what time it is!

I feel no pain right now, it has been some time since I stopped feeling that annoyance and burning and Destiny is calm and logical again, because I am still scared and I want to see him but I can't yet!

I stiffen more in my father's arms that brought him back with Jonathan and he wipes for once more my tears. He hasn't left me from his arms and he is talking to me, but I listen to nothing.

How can I calm down when he got shot and I felt his pain?

I lost half of my life waiting for Nikki to come and talk to me about his condition and I think I had a short panic attack until I see him when he arrived with our fathers, but I am sure about nothing anymore!

I was paralyzed, really! I have never been so scared in my life, I could listen to nothing, I couldn't talk or think, I was just crying and now I am still but not so much as before. I have gotten tired and Destiny is doing her best to assure me he is alright and there is no danger, she is quite convincing I have to say, but I am going to feel better only when I see him!

Victoria is in the same state of mind with me. She almost passed out and Violet had to hold her before he collapses, but now she is also better, she has stopped crying and she is sitting opposite of me like a statue with Jonathan hugging her. He is the calmest one with my dad, I don't know how they are doing this, maybe because they are men, they are not so emotional and they have to stand next to me and Victoria.

These two brought here Daniel and they lost no time once he was shot and I haven't told you yet that the stupid man of mine didn't want to leave immediately, he wanted to stay there like he is a God and there is no way for him to die!

The more I am thinking about it, the more I want to kill him!

I am going to wait until he gets better and then I am going to kick his ass, seriously! I can't understand him, really! What was he thinking?

Alright, I am also stubborn, stupid and I don't care so much about myself, but this time he crossed every limit and I am not planning to forget about it any time soon!

With us are also my brother and Violet that is still shaking, because she also got worried for me, Victoria, Daniel and Aiden and the last one is Jeremy that came here after he took to the dungeons the one asshole that dared to shot Daniel.

Right now he is having a hard time and this is why I told Landon to go and deal with it, because if I go, I will kill him immediately and honestly he doesn't deserve it! I am not planning to kill him for any damn reason! He shot behind their back and he is a coward and liar and I hate these two kinds of people more than anything else! He is going to live for years and he is going to pay for it for the rest of his life every day and night!

I am kind, but not with everyone!

"Do you feel any better?" my dad asks me softly and I lift my head to look at him with complaint.

No, I am suffering here! I should have been inside with him already and I am not!

"I am going to feel better only when I see him!" I whisper sniffling with Destiny stiffening in sympathy and he kisses my forehead.

"But Nikki said he is fine, they just want him to take a bath and lie down!" he replies and I shake my head doing my best to prevent some more tears from falling from my eyes.

"It doesn't matter..." I just mutter when Aiden walks to us and falls on his knees with a melancholic smile.

He got the shit out of me as well! He and Daniel are unbelievable and I am glad he is alright! If anything had happened to Den, I would have died immediately! I can't live without my big brother, he and my father are my rocks!

"I don't think you are still doubting him and his love, right?" he asks me in a very low tone and raises his hand to caress my cheek.

I press my lips together to hold back a sob as I am getting extremely emotional again and shake my head negatively.

"Of course I can't doubt him anymore! There is no way I am doing it again!" I reply with guilt and very hurt and he smiles with my dad tapping my back.

You see...

Daniel wasn't that man's target! It was Aiden and Daniel saw it and run to save him, got in front of him and took the bullet that fortunately passed scratched by Daniel's right arm and made just a big, not so deep scratch to him.

All these happened while they were collecting the dead rogues' bodies and whoever did it (I haven't seen him yet but I will and I am going to take some answers for the reason he did such a thing) was clever enough to have a silver bullet because he wanted to kill Aiden and the first two I am suspecting to be behind it are my 'parents'...

Do you believe it?

Daniel saved Aiden because he is my brother and he didn't want me to lose him. If Aiden had taken the bullet, he would have been in crucial condition because he is not the Alpha King although he is quite strong and now he is safe and sound because of what Daniel did!

This makes me feel better and worse and the same time! This happened because of me although Daniel really wanted to save Den and this is just one more proof of how much he loves me!

He keeps on making my heart melt and me crazier in love with him!

Even Destiny adores him and she doesn't want to hide it, I am speechless!

We stay like this for a while and nobody talks, I am sure they don't want to frustrate me more as my nerves are already a mess and I am not so patient (in fact I am not patient at all) when the door of his room opens and Nikki with Robert walk out and close the door again behind them.

I jump up immediately with all the others doing the same and rush to them trembling.

I know I have no reason to be so hysteric because they have already told me he is fine but I can't hide how I feel! My heart is killing me, I am sweating, my eyes are red and wet, I don't know how I am breathing and I think I am going to collapse from second to second.

"How is he?" I ask worried with Victoria next to me and all the others around us.

"He is fine, he is just a little bit weaker than the usual!" Robert replies quickly and I nod while biting my lower lip in understanding.

Yes, they said it is just a scratch and almost no sliver got in his blood, not to mention he is the strongest werewolf there is and he can deal with it better than anybody else.

Thanks Goddess!

"He can leave the hospital tomorrow and in two days from now he is going to be like he was before! There is no problem or worry for any complication! He came here immediately, we cleaned the scratch, we took some blood, we gave him some new to decrease the amount for good and now his body is going to make the rest!" he continues and we all smile with Nikki hugging me tightly.

"See? He is great, silly!" Violet tells me and taps my back with Nikki closing her eyes to me with meaning.

"I think I am going to live, he scared me..." I mutter awkwardly and Victoria shakes her head in agreement.

At least she is logical and she knows how I feel, I have a strong supporter here!

"Alright, crazy girl... Your mate is asking for you, I guess he misses you..." Nikki says smiling excited and I feel my cheeks getting red.

Great, now I am getting shy and they are all staring at me wickedly.

Do you know what?

Fuck it!

I am going to enjoy what is happening now we can finally be happy!

"And so do I..." I state and get ready to get in.

I miss my mate like crazy!

~at the same time, room~

Daniel's pov

I hold my breath with my eyes locked on the door when I hear the discreet noise and she opens it slowly.

My heart is ready to explode in my chest, I want to scream, stand up, hug her, kiss her but I am sure she is going to kill me if I try to leave the bed and when I see her eyes I freeze.

They are puffy and wet, she doesn't try to hide that she had been crying and to be honest I could feel it and I had been listening to her. I was dying to go out and hug her but Robert warned me to be logical for a while in order to be done the sooner and so I did!

She runs to me the very next second after she has closed the door and before I react, she is hugging me tightly and she starts kissing me on my lips, cheeks, jaw, forehead, hair, everywhere.

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I mean it and I wish I could get shot again to see this reaction of hers again! It's like we are...

One!

I mean mates! We have accepted each other, we have opened up completely and there are no walls and hesitations! I know we are in a very good path, but we still need to talk and this is going to happen tomorrow in any case!

I hug her back and kiss her wherever I can as she keeps on moving restlessly in order to kiss me and Devon, although dizzy, purrs excited. I know he is weaker than I am, but he is still here and I am happy he is present, because he deserves to feel better and he needs his mate as much as I do!

His behavior has helped me a lot and he supported me in his own way, he was strong and he was encouraging me all the time but he never really interfered, he left me deal with everything and I like it, it was my personal battle after all, he had done nothing wrong, he always wanted our mate!

"Are you alright? Daniel, I was so scared!" she asks one step away from crying again after a while and I smile feeling my heart tightening from pain.

I have never seen her so worried and fragile, so scared...

I feel honored I matter for her (at least this is what it looks like), but at the same time I feel awful I made her feel this way! I don't want to see her like this no matter what!

I touch my forehead on hers with our eyes locked on each other's and sigh heavily. I am getting overwhelmed, I want to cry but I have to hold it back, I don't want her to feel worse and there is no reason when I am perfectly fine.

"I am! Don't worry love! But how are you? How are the others?" I whisper and she moves to sit more comfortably in my arms.

I really missed her, the more I am looking at her, taking her scent and touching her, the more I think it felt like centuries since the last time we were hugged like this and right now she is smiling and I am doing the same like a small boy.

Her smile is contagious, don't blame me!

"We are all great now, but I am going to repeat it, you scared us!" she replies and pulls a bit back as she turns and looks at my right arm.

I keep my breath without taking my eyes from her shocked expression and she slowly snaps her head back to me. I force a nervous smile and she exhales harshly, she is not breathing and my skin shivers.

I was somehow expecting this reaction from her when I decided to hide it... I didn't want to tell her, I had to give her time and respect her will, she has to decide if she wants to be with me or not...

"The crown!" she whispers still frozen and I lower my head embarrassed not knowing what to do.

I couldn't hide it anymore, Robert didn't allow me to put on a blouse or anything and my scratch has no bandages as it is not deep.

And the truth is I have the same mark she has on her right arm, I have the crown and I got it at the same time with her, I felt it and I saw it once we had gotten back from Caroline's palace! I just thought that I shouldn't tell her, it would be like I am forcing her to be with me because of the Tree and I can't do this to her!

If she wants to stay with me, she has to take the decision without anything else affecting her choice!

I feel like an idiot right now and I feel her looking at me, I am shaking slightly and I can't breathe properly, I can't even face her. I'm scared of what she is going to think, what if she believes I don't want her?

"From when do you have it? Why..." she whispers but pauses suddenly and caps my face forcing me to look at her again.

Her hands are cold and sweaty against my hot skin and I gasp helpless when I meet her watery eyes and stiffen awkwardly.

She is hurt, confused, happy, worried... I think I can see every emotion there is in her eyes and I am dying to tell her why I didn't say anything, but I want things to happen as I have planned.

"I am going to tell you everything tomorrow! I promise you, I wanted to tell you today but... We got interrupted..." I murmur freaking out inside and she nods ready to say something but the door opens without warning.

Great?!

We turn to our left and look at its direction to find them all (my parents, Gideon, Aiden with Violet, Nikki and last is Robert with Jeremy) there staring at us touched with my mother in front of everyone and I smile hurt.

I have never seen my mother so broken and I wasn't expecting to be able to admit it, but this is one of my worst nightmares! I am aware of being an asshole in the past because I was getting mad at them when we had fights but my mother was always my greatest love! I could die for her and I still can with a small difference, now she is sharing my love with Diana!

My father was right that day when we had that big fight... My mother and Diana are this Kingdom's heart, my heart and I owe her and him an apology for what they have suffered because of me. They gave me everything and I hurt them, but I want to change this now, I am ready and strong enough!

"We just wanted to see you before we leave you alone to rest..." my mother states worried and takes a timid step inside the room.

I am glad she did, I needed to see her!

Diana pulls back and stands up to give me some space and I open my arms without taking my eyes from my mother. She smiles with tears falling from her eyes when she realizes I really want to hug her and when she reaches me and I pull her in my embrace, she leaves out a low sob and kisses my forehead.

Damn, I want to sob as well!

"I am sorry I scared you..." I whisper apologetically and she smiles still crying.

"It is okay now, you are safe and sound and nothing else matters me, yes?" she whispers while caressing my hair and I nod.

"I want to stay here with you, but Robert isn't allowing me to..." she says next in an annoyed tone and my father joins her side smirking and taps my back.

"He is right, you don't have to stay when I have no problem at all! Besides, I want you to go and rest!" I state not willing to listen to her protests and she shakes her head disappointed.

I would love her to stay but she won't, I need to make sure she is going to sleep! I know she is somehow blackmailing now because she is clever enough to know I don't want her like this but I am not changing my mind. When I was a kid, she was using this method very often and I was always doing anything she wanted me to, I was feeling guilty but in this case I don't!

"Victoria, I am going to stay here anyway, Daniel is right!" Dania speaks up and I open my eyes not really expecting this.

"You are going to sleep as well, you don't..." I begin but she growls and they all laugh, so I just shut my mouth.

Oh man!

She got angry and I was wondering for how long she is going to be calm and emotional!

The Queen is back and I have to hide myself!

"No, I stay!" she announces not even asking me (as you understand she has already won) and Robert clears his throat and gains our attention.

"Diana can stay! We are leaving and we are going to see you again tomorrow morning!" he states and they all nod.

My mom kisses me again just like my dad, Gideon taps my back and messes my hair playfully and in the end are the devils... I am talking about Aiden, Violet, Jeremy, Nikki and even Robert! Seriously, I hadn't imagined he could smirk to Diana and me so wickedly. Aiden hugs Diana with Violet hugging me, then comes Jeremy that coughs with meaning and points my arm (I am sure you understand what he means, no sex like we are waiting for him to tell us) and Nikki the traitor groans, shakes Diana 'discreetly' and giggles.

Um... We just turned red like tomatoes, cool!

I think I have to take my measures with them, this can't be continued (and do not laugh at us, I see you, show some sympathy)!

Anyway... We observe them in silence walking out of the room and once Robert closes the door behind him, we sigh and I stiffen with Diana taking a seat next to my bed.

Everything is too much suddenly, the cheerful mood is far too gone and I think again what happened before with the crown.

Should I say something else or not?

And what if she stays here because of that cursed, fucking contract?

Well, I know I am probably very stupid right now, because we signed it and thankfully we never followed the terms, but the closer we get to talk tomorrow, the more hysteric I become and I am thinking about everything!

One of my terms was to have her taking care of me and at this moment I hate myself even more! I was so devastated back then that I was acting like a selfish asshole when I was just desperate and scared of losing her!

"I am not here because of the contract, Daniel! I stayed because I want to be here... With you!" she speaks up and I lift my head and turn to her shocked and pale.

Is she reading my mind? Am I such an open book for her? Did I think about it out loud?

I feel humiliated right now, I want to die!

"It is not so difficult for me to read your thoughts anymore! I understand all of your expressions!" she says smiling shyly and I smile back putting great amends not to cry.

She is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! No matter how she is dressed, how she has her hair, if she is crying, laughing or screaming, she is unique and breathtaking, she is mesmerizing me!

"Alright then! Come, time for sleep! It was a long day and tomorrow it's going to be a longer one..." I say and move a little bit as I am in the middle of the double bed and I want to go to the right side.

"Where?" she asks confused while looking at me and I narrow my eyes troubled.

What did she think? She is not sleeping on a chair, we have already slept on the same bed!

"To bed!" I say casually and she gives me a worried look.

She is probably scared of not hurting me but I have no problem, the pain is gone and it's my right arm, not the left, she is going to be to the left of me. There is no reason for her to worry.

"But..."

"No buts! I have nothing! If you don't sleep on the bed, you will go back to our room!" I cut her off firmly and she bites her lower lip shyly.

God, come to help me hold back because I am getting crazy and I want her!

She stands up slowly and I lift up the covers as she takes off her shoes and lies down but not next to me... She buries herself in my arms without breaking our eye contact and I cover both of us. I wrap my arms around her and she does something new, she rests her head on my chest above my heart that is exploding every single time it beats.

I kiss the top of her hair and close my eyes with Devon purring stronger than before. I had missed her scent very much and the sparks are back and more than the usual, the feeling is much more intense, I don't know what is happening but I love it!

I wish I could spend the rest of my life like this with Diana in my arms and I admit I am happy for taking that bullet. I know it sounds crazy and ironic but these last minutes worth it!

"Tomorrow I am going to show you my surprise for you..." I whisper touched and she caresses my bare chest gently.

"Yes?"

"Yes my Queen!" I whisper quickly and I feel her smiling against my skin.

"Daniel... Are you sure you are alright? I know I am overreacting but... I can't stop!" she asks after a while and I open my eyes to find her already staring at me without lifting her head up.

She is going to be the death of me, because she is my entire life and I can't live without her anymore. Anything has to do with her from now on and she is holding my life in her hands but I have no demand!

I am going to tell her everything tomorrow and I hope she gives us a chance!

"Yes, I am perfect and do you know why?" I ask in the same low tone with her and smile unable to hold back some tears.

She shakes her head negatively, brings her left hand slowly to my eyes and wipes the tears gently. Her eyes are shining and she looks calm and happy like me and after I take a deep breath, I tell her the only true reason I am so well.

"Because I am here and I am... With you!"

********************

Hello my friends and welcome to the chapter number 42!

I know I got one day late guys and I am sorry, but this week I was very busy and I finished this chapter a while ago (it is 11 at night here in Greece and today it is Sunday, 7th of June), but the chapter is longer and the next one is going to be epic, so in this way I am making it up to you!

As always I am looking forward to know your thoughts, I personally think that Daniel has become a completely different yet great man, but what about you?

How do feel about it? What do you think of Daniel? What about everything he did and said? How do you feel what Diana said about everything? What about what happened to Daniel and Diana's reaction? What do you say their moment and what how Daniel feels for his mother? And last but not least, how do you feel about the end of this chapter? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 71.780 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

Marie...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57K 1.5K 36
Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well, it's just because she is the goddess of...
89.6K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
182K 4.3K 28
Danielle is the new Alpha of the Star pack. After her parents were murdered the position was passed down to her. At 15 years old, and just had her fi...
233K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...