Fiction travel: Loki x fem!re...

By 221b_blogger101

An MCU and Sherlock universe crossover x reader Loki x reader with fluff with other characters ~~~ Y/n has be... More

Chapter 1 - Ground breaking
Chapter 2 - Explanation
Chapter 3 - Blast
Chapter 4 - Cold night
Chapter 5 - Strange
Chapter 6 - Cats and books
Chapter 7 - Research
Chapter 8 - Ring ring
Chapter 9 - Suspicious
Chapter 10 - Peter Parker
Chapter 11 - Lots of things
Chapter 12 - Traditions and hangovers
Chapter 13 - Excitement overload
Chapter 14 - Allfather
Chapter 15 - Magic at night
Chapter 16 - Mop head, Rats nest
Chapter 17 - Beating Lady Sif
Chapter 18 - Ballroom dancing
Chapter 19 - Saving a prince
Chapter 20 - Secrets
Chapter 21 - X gets the message through
Chapter 22 - Mama Frigga
Chapter 23 - Day out
Chapter 24 - Are we interrupting?
Chapter 25 - River music.
Chapter 26 - Name it pancakes
Chapter 27 - Lemon tarts
Chapter 28 - Not even Loki
Chapter 29 - London
Chapter 30 - Lestrade
Chapter 31 - Clean up
Chapter 32 - Hostile
Chapter 33 - Goodbye
Chapter 34 - Life goes on
Chapter 35 - How have you really been?
Chapter 36 - Red syrup
Chapter 37 - Costumes
Chapter 38 - Pig hex
Chapter 39 - Murder mystery
Chapter 40 - Winner winner
Chapter 41 - Simply bored
Chapter 42 - Dumpster dive
Chapter 43 - I am...
Chapter 44 - Nails and sushi
Chapter 45 - Marvel marathon
Chapter 46 - Moody hair
Chapter 47 - Snowball fight
Chapter 48 - Pet-vengers
Chapter 49 - Half pet-vengers
Chapter 50 - Surprise mission
Chapter 51 - Odd filler
Chapter 52 - Best Soldier
Chapter 53 - Tune in next time!
Chapter 54 - Flame
Chapter 55 - Y/n?
Chapter 56 - Mr Friggason
Chapter 57 - Memory lane
Chapter 58 - Big event
Chapter 59 - Uneasy
Chapter 60 - Gifts
Chapter 61 - Back again
Chapter 62 - Memory filled dreams
Chapter 64 - Scorch
Chapter 65 - Not the worst- but not the best
Chapter 66 - Avengers to the rescue! On twitter?
Chapter 67 - Midway time skip
Chapter 68 - I dont think I can do this
Chapter 69 - Epilogue

Chapter 63 - Remembering

2.3K 148 109
By 221b_blogger101

~a few days later~

Back in the familiar building full of files memories you turn to the left towards New York: Original. Walking to the furthest memory you see a dusty old file, picking it up you open it.

As you wiped down your knife, riding it of blood stains, you look up at your boss and smile. "Hey, Boss,"

"Hey, Y/n," he sits down in the chair in front of you and smiles.

"What can I do for you?" Putting down the cloth you take your legs off the table and face him properly.

"I have a mission," quirking a brow you slip the knife into its pouch. "Tonight, I have a reservation for two at a nice restaurant," you raise a brow. "And... I would like you to join me,"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Wasn't it obvious?" You smirk and stand up.

"I'd love to go on this 'mission' with you,"

Shutting the file quickly you grumble and throw it to the ground. Quickly you skim through the files one by one, reliving memories, you wondered whether or not they were real or lies force fed to you. Slowly pacing around the building you seem to stop at a door leading down to a basement of sorts. A giant chain wrapped itself around the handles, a lock holding it together.

"Not suspicious at all..." looking around you see a convenient bolt cutter lying by a shelf. "Well..." taking the large tool you clip off the chains and watch it fall to the ground. Pulling at the door you realise something was keeping it shut from the other side. "Obviously not that easy," stepping back a little you run up and put all your force into collapsing the door. As the wood splinters and breaks around you, you land on concrete steps. Gaining your balance back you summon a large ball of fire and let it float by your side. "Hello?- why am I saying hello? I'm in my head!" Walking around the small room you see a few crates, shrugging you open them up and peer into them. Empty. Closing your eyes you reopen them to see you were back in your cell.

"Morning," turning to the slot you see Wanda holding a tray of food.

"Morning,"

"You obviously didn't just wake up, did you?" You shake your head making her chuckle, she slides your breakfast through the slot and watches you take it. "So what have you been doing since...?"

"7 AM, and I've been looking through memories,"

"Ah, ok... you were in your mind palace, right?" You give another nod. "Anything worth sharing?"

"I found a weird basement but it was empty..." Wanda tilts her head.

"Basement?"

"Right, you don't know how it works..." facing her properly you continue. "My mind palace is just built of different familiar settings where I store things, my memories are stored in a building that was a library I went to when I was younger," she nods for you to carry on. "My memories are sectioned off as files, these files are sorted in chronological order and divided into two sections, one is from this universe and the other is from my universe,"

"That's incredible," you smile and thank her. You both talked for a little while until Friday called her back to the avengers floor. "I'll see your later," you wave her goodbye and look back to the centre of the room. Walking there you take a deep breath and centre yourself, entering your memories again.

"Let's try this again," walking into the memory library you look for a specific file. Taking out the file that dated to the moment you got your powers. Walking through the memory everything was fuzzy, not clear like the others, voices were muffled and a scream came out from your mouth suddenly.

"Stop please!"

Closing the file quickly you let it fall to the ground. Picking it back up you notice a crack in the usual pristine wooden floor. Tapping your foot against it, it lets out a creak. Pushing further down you see it cave in, something under it, putting back the file you use your heel and stomp through the wood. As it cracks you see a file underneath, moving around the wood you pull the file out and open it up.

Letting out another scream your nails dig into your palms. Jake halts the electrocution and looks down at you. He gives a soft smile as you catch your breath. "How does it feel?"

"Like feathers on my skin," you growl.

"Good," the electrocutions start back up as a blinding light fills the room. Your scream fills the air as the feeling of needles piercing your skin intensifies. Struggling against the restraints tears roll down your face, feel cold against your skin.

"Inserting second round of serum, on your order," the lead scientist nods his head. A burning hot liquid enters your veins making you yell out for them to stop.

Suddenly you were shaken out of the memory. A hand on your cheek and another supporting you by the shoulders. When your eyes adjusted to the light you gasp for air as the pain subsides, looking at person holding you, you give a frightened look and back out of their grasp.

"Hey, it's ok, I won't hurt you," a sudden stream of tears leaves your eyes, the god of mischief slowly walking closer to your huddling figure. "Y/n, what happened?" His soft voice calmed you, as he knelt down in front of you, holding out his arms. You quickly embrace him and choke out a sob. "What happened?"

"I- I saw... I s-saw what he did to me-" you clenched his shirt tighter and let the tears fall. "I felt the serum, the shocks- it hurt so much!" Unbeknownst to you, Loki was holding in tears as he listened to you recounting the memory. When you ran out of things to say you both sat in silence, you sniffled every now and then against his chest, listening to his heart beat. Eventually you pulled back and looked up into Loki's eyes, he wiped a stray tear off your cheek, quickly you kiss him, longingly.

"It's him- it's him- it's-" John slaps a hand over your mouth to shut you up.

"Brother, glad for you to join us," Thor happily claps his brother on the back once Loki approached with a glare.

...

"Shut up, mop head,"

"Sure thing, rats nest," you grumble swears before storming into the room, grabbing a large pillow and stuffing it in Loki's face. He lets out playful yells of anguish's before grabbing his pillow and hitting you with it. You quickly grab another pillow and go to war, slapping and fighting the god with soft cushions. Eventually you get the upper hand with two pillows and continuously hit him. "Ok! Ok I surrender!" You stop your attack and smile down at his pout.

...

"First off, no one says fondue, you sound like Cap, and secondly we didn't fuck, mind out the gutter please," Loki's eyes peak open a little as he hears the conversation. He closes his eyes again and pulls you closer to him, making you go pink.

...

"Pity? Loki, you don't think I cried too? I spent every night clinging to my pillow wishing it was you!" You clench your fists. "I looked away at anything that reminded me of you in the slightest! I wanted to break my machine to cope with leaving you!"

...

"If she's dressed like that, she's asking for it," this was the last straw, Loki cast a spell on the man so he grew pig features.

"The hex will wear off when you learn respect and manners," Loki gently leads you away from the man who looked down at his tail with panic. "Are you alright?"

...

"Can a murderer really be changed-" quickly you grab the microphone and a loud ring fills the room.

"How dare you," you snarl. "How dare you talk about someone like that right in front of them?"

...

"Understood," you grin and wrap your arms around his neck, pushing him back on your pillows. "What's this?"

"A thank you present," you push your lips onto his just as a bark fills your ears. "Uh... Loki, do you happen to know if Stark bought a dog?" He shakes his head and looks at the door where another bark was heard. "Well apparently someone did..." a monkeys cry was heard from the living room which made you bolt upright. "Did Clint buy a monkey?"

...

"That was incredibly impressive," Loki walks up to you and places a kiss on your head.

"Ew, I'm sweaty," he laughs as you take off the bandages. Anna makes a gagging noise as she places her bandages away.

...

Leaving the familiarity of his embrace you stare up at Loki with joyful tears. "I remember,"

~~~

HABSJDJDJD

- 🍼🍼🍼❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 28.9K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
4.5K 248 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
440K 19.5K 32
Consulting criminal, sound familiar? Well, Y/n L/n took great inspiration from the fictional villain Jim Moriarty. From the young age of 18 she built...
1.3K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...