New Angel | N.H.

By TwerkForNashbrowns

Parker has always dreamed of meeting Niall Horan. When she accidentally becomes internet famous this dream ve... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two.
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty-one.
Chapter twenty-two.
Chapter twenty-three.
Chapter twenty-four.
Chapter twenty-five.
Chapter twenty-six.
Chapter twenty-seven.
Chapter twenty-eight.
Chapter twenty-nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chapter thirty-one.
Chapter thirty-two.
Chapter thirty-three.
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five.
Chapter thirty-six.
Chapter thirty-seven.
Chapter thirty-eight.
Chapter thirty-nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty-one.
Chapter forty-two.
Chapter fourty-three.
Chapter forty-four.
Chapter forty-five.
Chapter forty-six.
Chapter forty-seven.
Chapter forty-eight.
Chapter forty-nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty-one.
Chapter fifty-two.
Chapter fifty-three.

Chapter fifteen.

1.5K 30 19
By TwerkForNashbrowns

Parker's POV - Day one

We both just stand in the hall starring at each other. Not sure what to do next.

"So." We both say at the same time which causes us to laugh. Finally breaking the awkward tension that build while we were standing there not speaking.

"We've still got some time till dinner, wanna watch do something fun?" I ask him excitedly.

"What do you have in mind?" He looks at me, his face showing a bit of intrigue as to what I could be thinking of.

"Sit on the couch I'll go get it" I think I may be more excited for what's to come next than I was when I first booked my ticket to London.

He looks confused but he follows my direction and head back into the living room. I proactively run into my room. Heading straight for my smaller suitcase. I have no idea why I brought it because I wasn't sure he would even be interested. I figured if he ever got busy with work I'd have something besides school to keep me occupied. I gather my things and head for the living room. Boy was I excited.

"What's all that?" He asks as I set it down on the table. Cords sliding off in multiple directions.

"It's my PlayStation. I brought it just in case you ended up having a busy day but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't hoping you'd play it with me. Some girls imagine getting married to you, I just wanna destroy your ass in Mortal Kombat."

I've never seen Niall looked more shocked.

"Okay you have an unfair advantage, ya do this all the time. I'm up for it though."

I hand him the controllers and hook up all of the cables. Another plus to this is that his tv is massive. The characters might as well be life size. I take some time to connect to his wifi since I don't plan on moving it to the smaller tv in my room.

"Alright Horan. Pick your character and get ready to lose."

He wasn't as horrible as I had thought he would be. I had to take some time to show him what to do but he got the hang of it pretty fast. He still lost the first round.

"I'm just warming up ya gotta give me a fair chance, this one doesn't count."

He looked so cute trying to concentrate on the game. Getting excited each time he would get a few hits in. I decided to go easy on him the first official round but there was no mercy in the second round.

We ended up playing for and hour before he finally gave up.

"Okay, how about you let me get some practice on this before we have our rematch because you did in fact destroy me." Be both erupt into laughter

"I will approve of this request. Now we're gonna play my favorite game. Don't worry I can't beat you in this one. Unless you decide you love me enough to get your own PlayStation and play it with me when I'm back home. I would beat you in a race any day and I'm horrible at them."

I close out of the game and find myself once again at the GTA loading screen. Niall making comments at the provocative cartoons and how long it took for the game to load. Making sure to point out that my character sort of looked like me.

Before we know it Niall has played in 4 races and even came close to winning. It was so nice seeing how much fun he was having and I could tell this wasn't something he had done in a long time if ever.

"Okay, there's no way I'm not buying you one of these for your birthday. You're having the time of your life!" I exclaim as he finishes 4th in his race.

"You don't have to do that, I could get it myself. Besides that's so far away."

"Tell me about it!"

"What are ya talking about. You're saying that like it's your birthday." He says with a confused look. Then it hit me that I never even told him when my birthday was. Of course I knew his so there was never a reason to ring up birthdays.

"Actually, we have the same birthday. Surprise! We're twins!"

"No way, you're lyin!"

"It's the truth I could show you my ID"

"Why'd ya never tell me? No wonder we get on so well."

"After I heard about you guys and heard that you had the same birthday as me I knew I had picked the right boy to be my favorite" I laugh at my dumb reasoning as to what confirmed my liking to Niall but let's be real. What's cooler than sharing a birthday with a guy you've also got a crush on?

"I should've asked sooner but at least I know I'll never forget it. I'll have to get you something too if you're gonna get me one of these." He says as he motions toward the black console.

"Well I'm not rich and famous like you so maybe I'll just buy you some of my favorite games"

"Sounds good to me. I know you'll pick something good. Haven't played video games in ages."

~

"I've already created a monster you've been glued to that thing since I got in the shower" I say jokingly as I enter the room after having left to take a shower. He's been stuck in the same position ever since. Briefly stopping when the pizza I had ordered arrived so he could quickly eat a few slices. Only to return back to the large screen.

"Okay, okay. I'll get off, just finished anyway." He says as he begins to exit the game.

By now it's already 10:30. I didn't plan on staying up very late since I'm still exhausted from the time change.

Niall finally found his way to his room after his video game binge. Which was quite cute in my opinion. It was nice to see him so invested and genuinely having a good time. He was talking trash to the other players which I also got a kick out of. Niall arguing with 12 year olds was truly the highlight of my day. Especially when his accent got a bit thicker the more intense things got. They had no idea what the man was even saying.

While I was giving him time to play I ended up unpacking my bag. Even though I was only staying two weeks it's nice to not be digging through my suitcase every time I need something. I laid out my bathroom products on the sink and lined up my shoes next to the door. Making sure to put my birth control somewhere I could easily get to it. If I was at home id have to get up early to take it but now since I'm 6 hours ahead I'm taking it right after lunch. If my alarm hadn't gone off earlier I would've totally forgotten.

After my shower I just put back on my oversized shirt that I slept in the previous night. No point in making another outfit change and wasting clothes. This time I added some shorts just because I was still up and walking around the apartment.

"Hey are ya about to go to sleep?" Niall says as he appears in my doorway.

"Uh yeah, I guess. I'm not super tired but I know I should sleep." I didn't want the day to end but I knew I'd just be waking up to see him again in the morning which made the departure a little easier.

"Alright, well goodnight then" He ran his hands through his finger and it was obvious he was feeling the same as I was.

I check the time on my watch

"Hey, it's only 10:45. It's not too late. How about we watch something in your room? I can just come back in here when I get tired." He perks up at my suggestion.

"See ya in there then" He runs off down the hall to his room. He hadn't even changed into his bed clothes.

I walk down t this room shortly after texting my mom to tell her goodnight and that I'll call her when its lunch time back home.

I practically skip down the hall to Niall's room. Stopping at the door before breaking into a sprint and jumping into his bed. Landing right on top of him.

"What ya do that for!" Niall shouts out as a fit of laughter overcomes us

"Cause why not, now let's pick something to watch."

We settle on watching old episodes of Fixer Upper somehow. I'm surprised I convinced him to turn it on but we couldn't think of anything else to watch. I knew I would either fall asleep right away or be distracted by Niall anyway, so I didn't want to turn on anything that I really wanted to watch.

Niall was laying in bed, surprisingly with a shirt on. Probably just because I was there with him. For a while we just sat on our own sides. Taking the occasional glance at our phones. If a stranger had walked in at that moment they would've thought we were some married couple off of tv. Sitting in bed together but not really talking, just doing our own things in the same place. It was oddly comfortable. Being able to just be in his presence, no pressure to keep up conversation.

"Didn't you say you had a meeting tomorrow? When is it?" I ask when the show fades into commercial

"Yeah its at 9, gonna get up early to workout then I'll just be in the living room on the zoom. Think we're gonna try and do more work on the songs I've started."

"Okay good to know. I can stay in my room till you guys finish up. I don't want to interrupt the magic. Don't mind having an excuse to lay in bed for longer than I should be. I could probably stand to get a workout in too while you're at it. Maybe I'll join you, if I get up early enough of course."

I was basically laying completely flat at this point. I had slowly slide my way down from my sitting position. Knowing that it was only a matter of time till I fell asleep. I turn over so that I am facing Niall. Admiring those beautiful blue eyes at they watch the show.

"You gonna keep starring at me or are ya gonna get your arse over here?"

His sudden comment startled me but made me realize that I wanted nothing more but to cuddle up with him. I scoot over and lay my head on his chest, resting my leg on top of his as if it were a pillow. I'm overwhelmed with his scent and felt a wave of relief rush over me. Eventually his arms found themselves wrapped around me. Pulling me in even more.

A moment like this is what I was dying for all those weeks that we were texting. I wasn't worried about the sexual intimacy that this trip could potentially bring. I wanted these moments where we're just enjoying each other's presence. To be held by him.

"I'm so happy that I came" I let out with a sigh

Niall began to rub gentle circles into my back as we just sit there in silence. The tv being the only thing that was keeping the room from being completely quite.

If only I could bottle this moment up and bring it back with me to the states. My first day with Niall couldn't have gone any better. I think in this moment I knew that I was the happiest girl in the world. There was no place that I would rather be than in his arms.

——————————————
A/N

We've still got 13 more days so there are more cute moments like these to come folks. I love these two already. The scene where they play games together has to be one of my favorites so far because I would give anything to play mortal kombat with Niall in real life.

Anyone else share a birthday with any of the boys?? My birthday is in fact the same day as Niall's so I celebrate for us both every year. I will be jamming out to HW while partying with my friends come September.

This chapter is dedicated to @BlueSpiritZuko because they were the first person to vote on my story and I appreciate that so much!! Hope you're having great days nd that you are enjoying the story so far. 

Posted: 6/9/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...
183K 3K 82
[COMPLETE] When Abby Miller meets Niall Horan - a famous boy band member, and has a one night stand with him, she never expected herself to be pregna...
160K 6.6K 86
[COMPLETED] Two broken people trying to fix each other is love. ---------------------------------------------------- Ana Violet Kohl, 19, meets Niall...
1.3M 29.5K 100
How you gonna say that? Take it all back. Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack. - When Jasey Foster agrees to join her father, owner of Fos...