when the sky cries | bnha x F...

By PastelKats

" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely fal... More

made it
first day
rosy cheeks
entrance exams
school for heroes
test
team b
his power
reader's introduction
break in
the attack on USJ
mommy
family introduction
purple haired cat
training or dating
enter: sports festival
calvary battle
his story
reader's first round
fiasco
blush
carnival
the name for a hero
do the d.a.n.c.e
drug
swing
hero killer
end of an era
the praise you deserved
10 PM
train ride to hosu
water healing
the news
we meet again
fighting teachers
shopping gone wrong
pool day
let's start: training camp
out of the forest
training camp day 2
thriller night
attack on league of villain
for the love of a daughter
capture
stolen
like, (y/n)-doo, where are you?!
strange
pizza-la
it's time to go home
the guilt
dysphoria
hole in the wall...literally
into the dorms
create those ultimate moves
it's love!
ight ima head out
shiketsu high lurking
rush!!
rescue exercises
you're gonna go far, kid.
too much to process
unrivaled
a goodnight kiss
shinso and monoma
something new
eri
an unpleasant talk
step 1
unforeseen hope
infinite 100%
unexpected kiss
a whole new meaning
the planning of the school festival
suprise shawty
too late
time flys by fast when you're working hard
(y/n), i've gotta tell you something
izuku midoriya
katsuki bakugou
shoto todoroki
eijiro kirishima
denki kaminari
tenya iida
hitoshi shinso
ochako uraraka
momo yaoyorozu
kyouka jirou
tsuyu asui
the end ♡

apart of the secret

9.8K 445 538
By PastelKats

chapter 59 | apart of the secret

────────────────────

When you ran to the scene, you could hear Bakugou shouting at Izuku. "Why did I end up having to chase after the back of someone who was always behind me? Why did a damn small fry like you get so strong...and become acknowledged by All Might...? Why is it that you became strong..How is it that your weak ass is closer to the girl who's supposed to be closer to me?!"

You tried to run over to them, but was held back. "Hey-"

You looked up and saw All Might. "Just let them at it for a bit."

You nodded, and stood with him. Watching as the two boys threw punches, kicks and just violently attacking each other scared you.

You were worried for your friends but this was probably for the best. Maybe this is what they needed.

But what did Bakugou mean by, 'How is it that your weak ass is closer to the girl who's supposed to be closer to me?'.

'Who could they even be talking about..? Ochako? No. Probably not. Tsuyu? Yeah, no.' As you tried to think, your eyes slightly widened. 'Me..?'

You tried to remove the thought from your head but it wouldn't go away. You tried to pay attention to the two fighting but you kept getting flashbacks.

'Is it really me? I mean, Bakugou let's me near him and doesn't really yell at me, sometimes. I always flirt with the two of them to be funny and they seem to get flustered when I do it. Or that one time I caught Izuku staring at me during class. Uhh, what about the time he, Ochako and Iida were at my house? They said something about Not being fair and wanting the same thing. The way Iida got flustered when I grabbed him- when Ochako got upset when she couldn't sit with me-'

You didn't realize that All Might had began to hug Bakugou.

'How am I just realizing this now?? So do they like me? Is that a possibility...? We aren't living in a fanfic, I should stop acting so full of myself..'

You shook your head and ran over to the three men. Izuku and Bakugou's eyes widened when they saw you approach.

You stood next to All Might, looking at the two boys sitting down. Bakugou held his face in his arms and Izuku tried his best not to make eye contact with you.

"Oya Oya?" You lightly smiled, even though they didn't notice.

"Who knows about you and Deku?" Bakugou spoke.

"Recovery girl and the principal. Of the students, it's you and Young (Y/N). She found out the day that Midoryia nearly exposed the secret." All Might says, causing Bakugou to quickly look up at you.

He looks down again, "You don't want this to get out, do you, All Might? Since it sounds like you're trying to hide this, I don't tell anyone. I'm just surprised you trusted that Loud-mouthed Mermaid Bitch." Bakugou says, slightly offending you.

'Great, I knew her and stupid Deku were close. But, this...' Bakugou let out a light growl, which didn't go unnoticed by Izuku.

"Fine. I won't expose your secret like damn Deku here. I'll keep it between us."

All Might speaks up, "I should be bowing and begging you to keep this secret. Just how much will I need you to be considerate for my sake...? Sorry, thanks."

"I'm not being considerate." Bakugou stands up. "It's just too big a risk with too many drawbacks to spread this around."

You zone out for a bit and look at Izuku, he seems stressed out and troubled. You wanted to go over and made sure he was okay but decided against it.

────────────────────

Some time later, you all had made it to the recovery area where Aizawa held Izuku and Bakugou with his scarf.

"To fight the night you finished the preliminary hero licensing exam- I'm glad you two are so energetic." Aizawa Sensei said, flames around him.

"BWAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" You laughed out, clutching your stomach. You stopped when you felt Aizawa glaring at you. "Sorry." You squeaked.

"Go to bed." He says.

"No. I wanna listen to what's happening." You cross your arms, making your teacher groan out in annoyance at your childish behavior.

"Aizawa, wait, hold up with the restraints. I'm the cause." All Might tried to calm down your angry teacher.

"Huh?" The emo man looked over at the man with french fry looking hair.

All Might began to whisper in Aizawa's ear. You were upset that you couldn't listen but didn't complain. You instead let out an exaggerated sigh and dramatically sat down into a chair. Izuku and Bakugou looked over at you. You caught them looking, causing them to quickly try and cover it up.

Your thoughts from earlier came crashing back.

Aizawa let them go but still looked really angry. "But I just can't let it go. I will give a suitable punishment. Who hit first?"

"Me." Bakugou looked away.

"I also went in pretty hard." Izuku added.

"Four days of house arrest for Bakugou! Three days for Midoryia!" He pointed at the two boys. During that time, you must clean all the common areas in the dorm, morning and night! Plus, you have to turn in a written apology! For your injuries, if the pain gets worse or doesn't go away, go to the infirmary! But don't rely on the Old lady's quirk! Injuries you got on your own should be healed that way!" Sensei finished, letting out a sigh. "That's all! Go to sleep!"

────────────────────

The three of you walked out of the nurses office, the two boys with bandages. "So..." You spike up, getting the boys attention. "What a wonderful night were having, ehhh?" You cheekily asked but awkwardly coughed when nobody answered.

"Uh, also..if you guys want I can take care of some of your injuries since Aizawa said to leave Recovery Girl alone. I won't tell him you got my help." You scratched your neck awkwardly.

"O-Oh, you don't have to, (Y/N)! I wouldn't wanna be a bother!" Izuku nervously waved his arms around. "It's okay!" You smiled before treating one of his bigger cuts with your water healing.

Izuku wasn't sure if it was just the process of the healing causing him to feel warmer, or if it was just how close you were to him. Bakugou glared, getting ready to walk away.

You reach out and lightly grabbed his shoulder. "Hold on, let me just help you too and then I can talk to the two of you about something." You gave him a warm smile.

You healed him, which he gave a really quiet, 'thanks' to.

"So, what did you need to say, (Y/N)?" Izuku asked. You stood in front of the two boys and then turned around to face them properly. You walked in between of them and stood to each of their sides. They were confused, but didn't bother to speak up. This!" You smiled, slapping them across the back of the head.

"O-ow!" Izuku rubbed his head. Bakugou hissed angrily, turning and getting ready to shout at you. But before he could, you shoved the back of the two boys heads into your chest, it caused them to blush a bit but there were still confused.

"Listen to me." You spoke up.

"I know why you guys fought tonight, but just please don't worry me like that ever again. I was worried for the both of you. I love you guys a lot and you mean a lot to me. I just hope some things will start to change from now on." You let the two boys go, who were staring at you. "Goodnight, see y'all in the morning, I guess." You quickly rushed off, hurrying to get back in your room.

Izuku and Bakugou stood there for awhile. They looked at each other before each holding a determined look. They both knew what thoughts were running through their heads. "I'm not gonna loose." Izuku spoke. Bakugou lets out a grumble, "We'll see about that."

────────────────────

Also, I just wanted to write something here. I know there are a lot of really scary and awful things happening in the world, but we all need to stick with each other. Rest in peace to George Floyd, i'm sorry for his family and friends. If you're going to any of the protests be careful, and if you did attend any I hope you're all okay. Sign petitions, donate, or just do what ever you can to show your support. I am white, so I can't understand what it's like to be targeted just because of your skin color. I love all of my black readers and I am here for you. I will always support you just the way you support me and this book. I love you all and none of this should be happening. You should all be treated the same and please stay safe. I love you all, and I will always fight for you. I Love you all ❤️

ALSO!!! TO END THE CHAPTER HERE IS SOME AWESOME FANART!!! Thank you for the fanart!!!! It is so cute! We stan this duo. savagemushroom21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
5.6K 159 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...
113K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
2.1M 59K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...