Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter

By acewriter14

One day a girl with blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and round glasses comes to Hogwarts out of nowhere durin... More

Characters & Important Info 1.0
Charaters & Important Info 2.0
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hello Harry Potter
Chapter 2: Meeting The Slytherins
Chapter 3: Get Along For Me?
Chapter 4: Family & Friends
Chapter 6: Hello Zoey
Chapter 7: Hufflepuffs
Chapter 8: Just Like Papa
Chapter 9: The Call From The Future
Chapter 10: I'm A What!?
Chapter 11: I'm a Vampire
Chapter 12: A Tiny Problem
Chapter 13: Orion and Siren
Chapter 14: Pirates
Chapter 15: Harry and Draco 2.0
Chapter 16: Mermaids
ALMP OCs & Their Clothes Aesthetic
Chapter 17: Talking With Aquarius
Chapter 18: New Years Eve
Chapter 19: The Golden Egg
Chapter 20: Fraternal Twins
Chapter 21: About Sean
Chapter 22: Spirit Dragons
Chapter 23: Ravenclaw in Gryfinndor & Two Hufflepuffs in Slytherin
Chapter 24: Being With The Gryffindors
Chapter 25: Being With The Slytherins
Chapter 26: Professor Moody
Chapter 27: Ginny and Luna Weasley-Lovegood
Chapter 28: Is It Hot in Here or Just Me?
Chapter 29: Scary Mermaids and Giant Squid
Chapter 30: The Call For Dad
Chapter 31: I'm Always Here For You & You Should Know It
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 1.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 2.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 3.0
Chapter 32: Lucius Malfoy & His Suspicions
Chapter 33: The Story of Lilian Narcissa (Malfoy-)Potter
Chapter 34: Welcome To The Past Lilian
Chapter 35: Finding Out
Chapter 36: Matthew Q. Wilson
Chapter 37: Worried Parents
Chapter 38: Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Chapter 39: Ezra and Elizabeth
Chapter 40: Teddy Going To The Past
Chapter 41: Hugs and Comfort
Chapter 42: Last Conversation
Chapter 43: Zoey's Back
Chapter 44: Why Are You Here!?
Chapter 45: September of 2020 With Lilian
Chapter 46: Hayden Disobeying & The Falling Out
Chapter 47: He's Coming
Chapter 48: The Dead Hufflepuff
Chapter 49: Regulus Black & A Cup of Tea
Chapter 50: We'll Miss You
Epilogue("but is it really?" -Aquarius)
Thank You!

Chapter 5: Different Dimensions

783 18 0
By acewriter14

Present- 2022

"Zoey!" Blaise Zabini yelled for his daughter. He couldn't find her all day and he even asked Joey where she could be, but he didn't have a clue, but Blaise saw the lie straight through him, but didn't pressure him on the topic because he knew how Joey got. "Zoey Molly Weasley-Zabini you better come out this instant because I'm not in the mood to be playing your games!" There was another thing. They were in the Malfoy-Potter household, so that means that Zoey can get her hands on a time and dimension traveling device and having Aquarius gone just added to the top list of things that Zoey would want to do.

"Blaise!" It was Draco, one of Blaise's best friends and Zoey's godfather. "What is with all the yelling? It's like, what, seven in the god damn morning! Harry's sleeping and I don't want him waking up because he had trouble sleeping last night, so you better have a good reason of why you're yelling."

"It's Zoey," he explained to his best friend.

"What about her?" Draco asked a bit panicked. He didn't want his goddaughter going all missing on him too.

"I went to check up on her in the room that she's sharing with Orion, Siren, and Joey, but she wasn't in there. Joey was up and I asked him, but he didn't know where she was, but I know he was lying, but I didn't pressure him in giving me any more details and the truth, obviously, because you know how he is."

"No I get it Blaise. She better be here or else she's in deep trouble, and not just by you, but me as well because I see her as much of a daughter as you do and if decides to go find Aquarius I'll kill her with my own bare hands."

"Please don't kill my daughter Draco."

"Sorry. Aquarius deciding to go up and running to a different time, just got to me and I guess I might have taken it overboard?" Draco scratches the back of his neck with a guilty look on his face, but he didn't feel all too guilty because he's really stressed and he doesn't want Harry to stress over another kid going missing, especially since it's not his kid.

"No it's fine. I'd probably say that about that towards Aquarius because she's the one who basically encouraged Zoey to do that."

"Hi Papa, Uncle Draco," came Zoey's voice. She's wearing one of Ron's Gryffindor sweaters, that's really big on her, and is eating a chocolate chip granola bar.

"Oh my god Zoey! There you are!" Blaise said in all relief. "I was scared you decided to go after Aquarius, even though we don't know where she is, and you could of gotten lost in time and I don't think I would have survived that, knowing that you've gone lost in time," Blaise hugging her the whole time that he's said that.

"Yeah. Don't scare us like that you badger," Draco told his goddaughter.

"Don't worry. I'm here. Not going anywhere."

Little did they know that Zoey knew exactly where Aquarius was and will be going to her later today.

~

Past- 1994

"Ok. So Aunt Pansy," Aquarius started. "You are married to a bushy haired, bookworm, Gryffindor."

"Wait," Pansy pauses for a moment and looks at Hermione with wide eyes. Hermione looks back at her to see the realization as well. "I marry Granger?"

"Yup! And you adopt a pair of twins together. Both of them are graduated from Hogwarts already in my time, so they are seventeen, turning eighteen in July!"

"What are their names?" Hermione asks.

"You have a boy and a girl. The boy's name is Sean Harry Granger-Parkinson and the girl's name is Shelby Ginerva Granger-Parkinson. You adopted them when they were around two years of age I believe, so around a year before I was born."

"That's good to know that we adopted kids together," Hermione said.

"Yeah I'd rather do that then having one of us get pregnant from some guy's random sperm," Pansy said.

"That's one way to put it," Blaise said.

"Mhm! Ok! So on to me. Which means, Papa, Dad, get ready for you to probably faint or freak out or both."

"Why would we faint?" Draco drawled out.

"You'll see. So I obviously have siblings," everyone nods. "So the oldest of us is Lilian Narcissa Malfoy-Potter, at first it was just Potter though."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"You see...she was a result of a teenage pregnancy. So that means that you, Papa, got pregnant with her at sixteen and gave birth to her at seventeen."

"Wait what!?" Harry and Draco both say.

"Yeah...her story is a long one, so I'm not going to really explain it in too much detail. Lets just say that Dad got Papa pregnant and Papa gave birth to her, but he had to give her to a family of muggles, their daughter is a witch in your guys year actually, Ravenclaw, so it worked out in a way. You guys got her back at around when she was around eight years old and that's basically it. She's also a Gryffindor."

"Did I know about the pregnancy?" Draco asks.

"No because you broke up with Papa before the end of your sixth year, he just found out he was pregnant like two days ago before you did by the way, because stuff was going on and you were trying to protect him."

"Oh wow..." was all Draco could say. He feels a bit guilty, but it hasn't happened yet, so not as much as it would if it was true now.

"So on to my other two sisters. They are the next oldest of us Malfoy-Potter kids. Diamond and Darla Malfoy-Potter. They were adopted by Papa and Dad, before they got married, but there was a reason behind it, so it was fine. Diamond was a Gryffindor and Darla was a Ravenclaw. They were five when you adopted them by the way.

Next is my brother Hayden James Malfoy-Potter. He's going to be in his sixth year at Hogwarts, Ravenclaw, this upcoming school year in my time."

"Wait," Harry stopping Aquarius for a moment. "That's four kids so far, counting you that five."

"Yup! But I'm not done yet."

"What?" Draco have a dead pan face.

"I'm a triplet."

Everyone's eyes go wide.

"A what now?" Draco asks.

"A triplet," she stated simply. "I'm the youngest of us triplets. There's Orion Sirius who's the oldest, then Siren Remus, then me, Aquarius Lily. Orion is a Slytherin, Siren is a Ravenclaw, and you already know I'm a Hufflepuff."

"Please tell me your done?" Harry asked in all hope.

"Nope!" Aquarius popping the P. "Then there's Albus Severus and Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy-Potter. Both of them are Slytherins. They're fertile twins, and when I mean fertile I mean it. Scorpius is like a copy of Dad and Albus is a copy of Papa. It's kinda creepy in a way."

"Done yet?" Harry says, hoping it's the last time he'll say it.

Aquarius shakes her head with a smile on her face. "You recently had a little girl named Zariah Luna Malfoy-Potter. She's only one years old so no Hogwarts yet. Oh! And before I forget you adopted your godson, Papa, Edward Remus Lupin, but we just call him Teddy. He was a Hufflepuff and is only a few months younger than Lilian."

"That's a lot of kids," Harry whispers, but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah no shit Potter," Draco saying in the same hushed like tone.

"I'm surprised that you didn't really comment on their houses."

"If I'm going to be honest with you," Harry says. "I was just thinking about the amount of kids I have and that I'm going to be a dad in the future! I really couldn't be any happier, but also a little nervous since I'm going to be the one carrying them..."

"Hehe...yeah. Dad?"

"I didn't comment because they are my kids, but also I end up marrying Harry bloody Potter in the future, so I'm fine with whatever to be honest. I'm surprised I even said that. Imagine Father hearing me say that?"

"You should have seen him when Lilian first went to Hogwarts! It was priceless to watch because she was put into Gryffindor. He calmed down though because Dad had to basically bitch slap him across the face to have him calm down. Otherwise that was the only occurrence that happened because he has to remember that these kids are also Harry Potter's as well."

"That's actually really funny," Pansy said. "I would honestly pay to watch that."

"Lucius Malfoy freaking out because one of his grandkids are in Gryffindor? Sign me up!" Ron says.

Everyone bursts out laughing for a good minute before Aquarius went back to talking.

"There's one more thing that I have to explain."

"Another kid?" Draco says, at this point he wouldn't be surprised if he did.

"No trust me! Have you guys ever heard of dimensions?"

"Yeah there have been theories about that," Hermione states. "But why do you ask?"

"Because I have a Dad 2.0 and Papa 2.0," Aquarius states simply.

"A what now?" Harry questions.

"They're basically you and Dad, but they're from another dimension. They actually have a son named Harper Ron Potter. He's Zariah's age, but only around two weeks older I believe."

"Wait wait wait," Hermione says. "You're telling us that there are all kind of dimensions and we're friends from people from a different dimension?"

"Yes."

Hermione goes quite for awhile until she yells, "that's so cool! I can't believe we've actually gone to a different dimension and are friends with other versions of us!"

"We've gone to several different dimensions, but that's not really important."

Hermione starts squealing like a fan girl and everyone is laughing at her behavior right now.

"I can see why I married you in the future Granger," Pansy states flatly.

Hermione blushes at this and goes quite for the remainder of the time they are in the kitchen.

"I think we should get out of here and go exploring the rest of Hogwarts! Who's with me!" Aquarius yells.

Everyone agrees and leaves the kitchen, but what they didn't expect was that a certain chocolate girl with beautiful blue eyes and midnight hair to teleport into the kitchens as they leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 378 38
When Hermione finds out she's a Zabini her life turns upside down, soon her past comes to haunt her and she's suddenly surrounded by secrets. What ha...
1K 42 18
Amelia Lily Potter is the exact copy of her mother, except her hair, Amelia has her fathers hair. It is now her second year, someone doesn't want he...
52.1K 1.6K 21
"You and Draco will kill Dumbledore for me" Pansy Parkinson is hiding many secrets. On the outside, Pansy is the perfect Slytherin girl; she is a pur...
681 8 52
Harry and Jane are twins. Draco Malfoy very quickly became someone the Potter girl could trust. Something weird is going on with Harry. Even Ron has...