𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 » 𝙠...

Bởi trashtethics

❛ 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚.❜ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... Xem Thêm

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
『 extra no. 2 』
『 extra no. 3 』
『 extra - final 』

『 extra no. 1 』

2.8K 89 176
Bởi trashtethics

"Izuki! Good luck!" a blue haired girl patted her shoulders as she gave her an encouraging smile to ease her friend's nervousness while moving her hands up and down in a robotic way.

"I-I think I can't do this after all, Tanya." Izuki fidgets as she her eyes were teary whule turning to her friend and also classmate, Tanya Iida.

A hand was placed on the top of Izuki's green curly hair, making her flinch, "You're just going to confess, right? You can do it, Izuki." Eita muttered as he glance over Izuki who is as red as a tomato.

"Don't worry! If it doesn't turn out well, we'll be sure to kick their ass! Right, Tori?!" another person with purple locks pumped his fist in the air excitedly.

"Are you dumb, Yusuke? There is no way you could ever beat them." another guy with baby blue hair scratched his neck while looking at the guy monotonously, "well, not for now."

Admitting that they are still nowhere their senpai's strengths, both Tori Shimura, son of the famous Tenko Shimura or also known as Shigaraki Tomura and Yusuke Kaminari, who was Denki Kaminari's eldest son knows that they are nowhere near a Bakugou's strength.

Though it seemed to be fate that brought them — children of both heroes and former villains together in the same class in Yuuei, they are sure that one day, they will become the future of Japan.

"Now, now, it is not like it's going to happen if we keep on moping around like idiots, right? Aoi-senpai and Akashi-senpai are still out of our league." Haru Todoroki said as she glanced at Izuki. She is the class president and top student in class 1-A just like her mother, Momo.

Haru's gentle aura reminds everyone of the pro hero Momo and her mature and timid personality like Shoto's. As a daughter of the Todoroki household, Haru is a fine girl with poise and grace that made everyone look up to her.

Eita laughed before she grabbed Izuki's shoulders and pushed her out of the their classroom, "Can we just stop? Izuki's going to be fine! Quit babying her,  she's a Midoriya for pete's sake."

"Izuki is still our baby, what the hell are you talking about?!" Tanya confronted while moving her hands up and down again.

Being Izuku's daughter, she inherited Izuku's green curly hair and his personality. Making people want to protect her at all cost. Izuki was the class's little sister despite her being the same age as others.

"Dumb Kirishima." everyone said in unison, making Eita laugh while sticking his tongue out at them before turning to his friend, Izuki.

His hands extended towards her freckled cheeks before pinching it together, "Run along, Izuki. You don't want Akashi-san to wait, right?"

"erm...ye-yeah." Izuki averted her eyes away from him, making Eita sigh again.

Izuki has been like a little sister to him and seeing Izuki all get nervous because she's confessing her feelings for Akashi makes him feel a little excited and a little lonely now that she's going to be leave his nest now.

Pinchung the bridge of his nose while shutting his eyes close, Izuki pouted her lips as her hands tightened into a grip.

"haaah. i seriously don't know what to do with a hopeless girl like you, Izuki."

Izuki was nervously holding onto a piece of envelope while leaning against the pillar of the school's entrance. It was already 5 pm in the afternoon and she waited patiently for someone.

It's been a year after she got in Yuuei and became a highschool student. She got in class 1-A with Eita and got along with everyone just fine.

And all thanks to her Aoi-nii and Akashi-nii, her childhood friends whom she grew up with. They were the ones who gave her courage to take the entrance exam back then when she had no guts to do it.

She was fond of the twins but her heart was set for Akashi. Though it seemed to be a hopeless crush on one of the Bakugou twins, Izuki wanted to let Akashi knew how she felt all this time.

Her eyes gazed upon the skies that were setting, the sun cast its golden rays down upon the clouds of billowing smoke, turning them bright red; fire red.

She waited, clenching her fist which was sweating like a waterfall. She can feel her chest running wildly as she caught a glimpse of someone who is running towards her.

'he's here.'

"Hi, sorry I took a while." said by the guy whom she waited while he was busy wiping his sweat that was forming on his forehead and busy catching his breath. He looked like he ran all the way to the gate just to meet Izuki.

Upon laying her eyes on the young lad, she can't help but notice how well-built was his body structure. She thought that he really looked like her uncle Katsuki when he was younger, "n-no, it's okay. sorry to call you out here so sudden." she replied while her fingers were fidgeting. she can't believe that he actually came and that made her flushed and made her heart race.

"so, what do you want to talk about?" the male asked her while his lips plastered a small smile, his cheerful aura made Izuki comfortable once more as she faced the older male.

'god, im thankful you sent an angel here on earth. Akashi-nii is perfect! (y/n)-san, thank you very much for giving birth to him!'

She was about to give the letter she was holding but her trembling hands was getting on her way. Izuki managed to extend her arms towards Akashi while handing him the letter that she was holding. The male gave a small chuckle, "oh, is that for me?" and voluntarily took the cute pink envelope she was holding on her hands.

Akashi is now on his 2nd year in highschool, and also one of the top students of Yuuei. He and Aoi had a strong quirk and insanely high IQ, making them a role model for everyone in Yuuei. Akashi and Aoi had it all, the looks, the brains, the personality and the brawns, they got all the perfect combo for being a perfect guys.

The girl was red as a tomato, feeling embarrassed and pathetic as she began to nod in response.

"A-akashi-nii. Uhm... I just want to t-te-tell you that I-I liked you for a long time n-now. I just wanted to let you know that I like you, s-so much..." blood are rushing to her face, she could feel her cheeks warming up, she got flustered.

Akashi's eyes widen in surprise, he didn't expected that she was about to confess but Akashi really find it cute. He tilted his head away from her direction, trying to hide the blush on his face.

"w-wait, Izucchan. I didn't expect that you like me." the young male replied and still hiding his face with his palms, "No, seriously. yabaiiiiii."

"You've always been there to help me when I'm causing trouble. You are so cool, Akashi-nii. I-I really look up to you!" Izuki tried to look away, too.

A smile crept onto the male's face, showing his perfectly aligned teeth and his bright (e/c) eyes. He didn't expect this to happen, actually.

"wow seriously, Izuki. I don't know what to say." the male scratched his nape gently, indicating that he was really shy and overwhelmed. but despite that, he gulped and breathed in.

Izuki shut her eyes and readied herself for Akashi's answer that she'll receive. Her heart pounded heavily as she waited.

"I am happy to learn that you had feelings for me, Izucchan. I mean seriously!" he stuttered and found himself blushing slightly, "but..."

"I'm already dating someone, Izucchan...I like you, but only as my little sister... I think I couldn't return your feelings for me." Izuki felt her heart skipped a beat, she raised her head in surprise and it was visibly obvious that she wasn't expecting this to happen, especially to her, "I'm sorry, Izucchan."

Her mouth hung open and his answers left her jaws dropped. She expected that this was going to be an unrequited love in the first place, but still, this is a shock for her too,  knowing that Akashi was already dating someone.

"I'm already seeing someone and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." Akashi looked really sad, he doesn't want to hurt Izuki since he's been with her ever since they were younger but it is still better to be honest.

Akashi was already dating someone from his class and he only sees Izuki as his sister. Nothing more, nothing less.

"I'm really sorry Izuki." he said as he left her in a state of shock for a minute.

"y-yeah! It's okay! I-I'm okay, Akashi-nii! I'm just glad that I-I let you know about what I feel! It's no big deal!" riku stutters, lost in words.

She looked up to the taller male who was standing in front of her, gazing his flawless face and the (e/c) and stern orbs on his eyes.

Akashi felt bad, he doesn't want to see Izuki hurting also. Izuki blinked many times to prevent the tears from falling from her eyes, she was sad and disappointed; she kept her hopes up for nothing.

Izuki's eyes began to burn, and everything around her was starting to blur. there were tears forming in her eyes. It was heartbreaking, of course.

"Izuki..." Akashi tried to approach Izuki again but Izuki ckeared her throat before snatching her letter away from Akashi again.

She plastered a bitter smile on her lips, "no, it's fine, Akashi-nii! I'll take this back with me! Anyways, I'm rooting for you! Gotta go!" her voice cracked but she just smiled gently, and began to turn her back away from him

"Oi, Izuki!-"

And without wasting any seconds, Izuki turned around and began to walk away from Akashi. Her walks slowly began to speed up until she was ready running without her noticing it. She walked away hastily, just to avoid hearing his voice. She needed an escape route.

She ran inside the silent hallways of Yuuei, and luckily, there is no students around hanging around school. Without looking at the directions, Izuki let her feet take her anywhere.

Her eyes were filled with hot tears that she can't even see what's in front of her, which resulted her to bump into someone, falling along with the person she bumped into on the ground.

"are you alright?" Izuki's eyes widen as she slowly looked up to see who was in front of her. It was the same voice as Akashi but it was calming.

"A-Aoi-nii!" Izuki squeaked as she wiped her tears off using the back of her palms but tears are just flowing down continuously.

Aoi's crimson eyes narrowed upon the girl in front of him. His eyebrows immediately crashed together as he found her with a puffy eyes that proved that she was crying a red and runny nose. His rough hand was placed on the top of Izuki's freckled cheeks which made Izuki flinch at the sudden touch.

Without saying anything, Aoi got up as he grab Izuki's wrist, pulling her inside an empty room beside them. Izuki was confused but she didn't say anything, she can't look Aoi in the eye since him and Akashi really looked alike and it still gives her heartaches.

Aoi sat on the desk while Izuki was stood in front of him, his left hand over his pocket while the right was hokding Izuki's small wrist. His head leaned towards her and his eyes were glued upon the pink envelope that Izuki was holding.

But his eyes shifted back to Izuki's face as he already guessed what happened.

"Tell me what happened." Aoi said, not breaking his eyes away from Izuki.

"A-ah! Nothing, Aoi-nii! I-I'm alright!" she whimpered, unable to swallow the lump on her throat and her heart began to race wildly. Izuki was nervous that she can feel her leg tremble.

Aoi raised his brow again as he mentally compared Izuki to a scared bunny.

Unlike Akashi, Aoi was the mature and silent type. He usually is the unapproachable type and Akashi was the mister-extrovert, which make Aoi's complete opposite despite sharing exact physical features.

"Did you confessed to Akashi, Izu?" Aoi straightforwardly asked that made Izuki flinch at the question, only making Aoi confirm his question.

Izuki bit her lower lip as she slowly nodded at the blond, "I-I'm sorry, Aoi-nii."

Aoi couldn't take his eyes away from Izuki. The more he stare at her, the more he gets so drawn into her. Feeling Izuki being so vulnerable right in front of him makes him want to own her to himself.

And unlike the dense Akashi, Aoi knew that Izuki had feelings for him for as long as he can remember. The Midoriya girl had always had her eyes on Akashi and Aoi knew that all along. But, it also didn't stop him from falling for her.

That's right. Aoi always had a thing for her, he liked her. He always had his eyes on Izuki that it sometimes make him think that it's getting out if hand.

He loved her freckled cheeks, her green unruly hair, the way she stutters when she's shy, the way she hides her face under her hands when she gets flustered, her natural curvy body, her large brown eyes that she got from her mother, he loved how her eyes sparkled when she starts to talk about heroes and shit.

All of them, Aoi noticed them all. He wanted her, so bad. He wanted to make him his, and only his. Like a wolf who's marking their territory.

Despite how he looks like, Aoi is a possessive guy and he gets jealous easily. But now that he's seen his precious Izuki crying, he just want to take her and make a mess out of her until she forgets Akashi and starts looking at him.

Aoi licked his lower lip as he held Izuki's chin, slightly raising it to make Izuki look at him directly. He took the envelope from her hand and shoved it inside his pocket.

"A-aoi-nii?" being an innocent girl like Izuki, she wanted to ask why Aoi took the letter away from her but she was interrupted when Aoi leaned closer to her.

She tried to step back but Aoi grabbed her waist as he pulled her close to him, "Shut up, bunny."

"Thi-this is...uhm..." the greenette's face turned red as she stammered.

"Forget about him." Aoi said, making Izuki fell into silence as she tried to look away.

Aoi's hand reached over her checks as she made her look at him again and this time, their eyes met. Her brown eyes collided with Aoi's.

"Forget about Akashi." and without hesitation, Aoi's hand went over Izuki's head as he slowly let his lips crash on her soft ones.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she immediately tried to push Aoi away but Aoi was fast enough to catch her hands, placing her palms at the top of his chest. Making her feel the beat of his heart.

He broke the kiss before staring into Izuki's. She was left dumbfounded and quite shocked to what happened. Before Izuki could even react, Aoi pulled her into a hug, resting his head onto her shoulders and his arms around her waist.

"Forget about Akashi and look my way, Izuki."

that's it. I'm going to add more special chapters! I'll be making three special chapters!

please tell me if you want some second generation side story or focus on katsuki x (y/n) again!

anyways credits to the artist of the photo! dang i fell in love with it and this the inspiration of the side story aaaaa

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" ⁻ˢᵖᵒⁱˡᵉʳˢ ⁻ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ'ˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ᵘᵖ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵗ ⁻ᵛⁱᵒˡᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᵒʳᵉ ⁻ˢʷᵉᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ⁻ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ˢᵘⁱᶜⁱᵈᵉ
161K 7.2K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
22.8K 757 47
Anika Midoriya has always had a strained slightly resentful relationship with Katsuki Bakugou. It isn't until they slowly regain friendship as they b...
37.4K 940 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...