Fiction travel: Loki x fem!re...

By 221b_blogger101

An MCU and Sherlock universe crossover x reader Loki x reader with fluff with other characters ~~~ Y/n has be... More

Chapter 1 - Ground breaking
Chapter 2 - Explanation
Chapter 3 - Blast
Chapter 4 - Cold night
Chapter 5 - Strange
Chapter 6 - Cats and books
Chapter 7 - Research
Chapter 8 - Ring ring
Chapter 9 - Suspicious
Chapter 10 - Peter Parker
Chapter 11 - Lots of things
Chapter 12 - Traditions and hangovers
Chapter 13 - Excitement overload
Chapter 14 - Allfather
Chapter 15 - Magic at night
Chapter 16 - Mop head, Rats nest
Chapter 17 - Beating Lady Sif
Chapter 18 - Ballroom dancing
Chapter 19 - Saving a prince
Chapter 20 - Secrets
Chapter 21 - X gets the message through
Chapter 22 - Mama Frigga
Chapter 23 - Day out
Chapter 24 - Are we interrupting?
Chapter 25 - River music.
Chapter 26 - Name it pancakes
Chapter 27 - Lemon tarts
Chapter 28 - Not even Loki
Chapter 29 - London
Chapter 30 - Lestrade
Chapter 31 - Clean up
Chapter 32 - Hostile
Chapter 33 - Goodbye
Chapter 34 - Life goes on
Chapter 35 - How have you really been?
Chapter 36 - Red syrup
Chapter 37 - Costumes
Chapter 38 - Pig hex
Chapter 39 - Murder mystery
Chapter 40 - Winner winner
Chapter 41 - Simply bored
Chapter 42 - Dumpster dive
Chapter 43 - I am...
Chapter 44 - Nails and sushi
Chapter 45 - Marvel marathon
Chapter 46 - Moody hair
Chapter 47 - Snowball fight
Chapter 48 - Pet-vengers
Chapter 49 - Half pet-vengers
Chapter 50 - Surprise mission
Chapter 51 - Odd filler
Chapter 52 - Best Soldier
Chapter 53 - Tune in next time!
Chapter 54 - Flame
Chapter 55 - Y/n?
Chapter 56 - Mr Friggason
Chapter 57 - Memory lane
Chapter 58 - Big event
Chapter 59 - Uneasy
Chapter 61 - Back again
Chapter 62 - Memory filled dreams
Chapter 63 - Remembering
Chapter 64 - Scorch
Chapter 65 - Not the worst- but not the best
Chapter 66 - Avengers to the rescue! On twitter?
Chapter 67 - Midway time skip
Chapter 68 - I dont think I can do this
Chapter 69 - Epilogue

Chapter 60 - Gifts

2.2K 147 178
By 221b_blogger101

Holding a box of things you walk into the room where the Avengers and co were held. They were all minding their own business when you set the box down. Unmuting the cells they jump when you greeted them.

"Morning," you say happily. They all mumble a 'hello' as they peered into the box. "I thought maybe you all were getting bored in here, I read up on your files to see why you all liked," walking to the first cell you put a violin set through the slot. "Hope it meets your standards, Mr Holmes,"

"Thank you..." he quickly tunes the violin as you move on, giving a iPod full of music to Moriarty, a journal to John and a sketchbook with pencils to Anna you go onto the Avengers. You hand a pile of mathematical exercise books to Stark, a knitting kit to Banner, ballet shoes to Romanoff, hacky sacks to Barton, a sketch book to Rogers, Thor got a bouncy ball and hoop, you gave a magic kit to Pietro and an embroidery kit to Wanda, Vision got a painting set, Bucky got a bunch of things to journal with and finally Loki got a bunch of books you got from the bases library.

"I hope you all are happy with what you got," you go to leave just as Sherlock played the violin. A familiar tune filled your ears.

"Isn't this the fourth day he's been composing?" John gives a nod as you lean against the door frame. "Sherlock," the detective continued to play the composition, ignoring your voice. "William," he strikes the wrong note.

"It's sherlock,"

"And it's been four days," he sighs and writes down more notes. "Jesus Christ, stop sulking! You're being dramatic,"

"Am not," he grumbles.

"You lost a game of operation to Mycroft, grow up,"

Looking towards Sherlock who continued to play the piece he seems to catch the look in your eyes. Biting down on your lip you quickly exit the room and remute the cells. Letting out a sigh you discarded the box and walked to the bedroom, flopping down on the bed you let out a groan and think about the memory. "Did they appreciate the gifts?"

"Yeah," turning onto your back you look at the door to see Jake eating a cupcake. "Where did you get that?"

"Nowhere," giving a challenging look you lunge at Jake who runs off, eating the last bit of the cupcake.

"No fair!" He gives a laugh and helps you up.

"Life isn't fair, darling," taking your hand he leads you to the kitchen. "Time to make dinner," giving a smile you both work side by side preparing dinner, turning around the get another egg Jake puts a bit of flour at the tip of your nose.

"Hey!" You pout and clap your floured hands in his face. "Dork," reaching behind you he tosses flour on your clothes making you laugh. You continued this playful fight, ending up hiding behind the island table as you circled to get to one another. Eventually he gave up and turned up the slow music playing. Snaking an arm around your waist you giggle as Jake intertwines his hand in yours, slowly swaying with the music you lean your head on his chest.

"You're beautiful," you look up into Loki's emerald eyes and smile softly.

"You're a romantic," continuing to sway together, clothes dusted with flour and hands connected you lean against each others foreheads. "Should we continue making dinner or keep dancing?" He shrugs.

"I think dancing is a better option," you smile but blush when your stomach rumbles. "Or, maybe dinner seems more reasonable," you grin and kiss him quickly before dusting flour in his hair.

"Hey!" You laugh and quickly take cover.

Your eyes snap open and Jake seems to feel you tense up. "Y/n? What's wrong?"

"Sorry, I thought I saw a spider," he laughs and shakes his head.

"Really?" You frown up at him.

"They are scary!" Rolling his eyes he kisses your cheek.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"You brainwashed me," you half joked.

"What?" He suddenly takes you at arms length. You quirk a brow in confusion. "Where did you hear that?"

"The avengers," he looks slightly panicked. "Babe, you know I'm just kidding right? I know you'd never brainwash me!" You let out a laugh as he sighs and takes you back into a slow sway.

"Of course, I would never do that,"

"Good," you lay your head on his chest while taking a look at the CCTV showing the team minding their own business.

~~~

Igniting a small rock your throw it at the paper target, watching the fire ignite then extinguish with a flick of your wrist. The repetition of your actions left you to divide your attention to the constant popping up memories. Some you had no idea existed, of course you keep this to yourself... you didn't know if it was some trick Loki was playing or Wanda was projecting in your mind. Obviously you couldn't bring it up to Jake, you didn't know what he would do, was he responsible? Looking up at the clock you see the time.

"A little past lunch time," walking out the training room you walk to the kitchen and grab a sandwich Jake must have made for you. Walking down the halls a few agents pass you, not giving a second glance. Pressing the open button the door slides open and you enter the containment room just as an Agent finished giving them their lunch.

"Miss," he salutes and leaves as you pull up a chair. Pressing the unmute button you sit down and casually eat your lunch.

"What are you doing here?" You shrug at Tony's question.

"I got bored, Jake is usually busy at this time," taking a bite of your sandwich you look over at their food, it was just a pile of mush with bits of bacon. "Doesn't that look yummy,"

"It's really not," Moriarty grumbles. Thinking for a while an idea pops into your head.

"Give me a second," leaving the room you run back to the kitchen and grab a fair few slices of bread. Quickly creating Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Sandwiches with chocolate spread and some ham and cheese sandwiches you pile them all on a plate and slip past agents back to the cells. Turning off the cameras and microphones you open the door. "Ta-da!" They all quirk a brow.

"What's this?"

"Proper food, you may be prisoners but that doesn't mean you should suffer that much," you walk over to each cell. "PB and J, chocolate, and ham and cheese, take your pick," one by one they all pick a sandwich which you put in a napkin and into the slot.

"Why are you being so nice?" Quickly putting down the tray you sit at the centre and shrug.

"Because..." you look back at the door before sighing. "I... remember things that I don't remember happening to me..." looking at Loki he gives a tight smile. "I don't know if it's a trick one of you are playing but if it's real..."

"Y/n?" The door slides open and Jake walks through typing away at his phone. "There you are," he lays eyes on the sandwiches. "What's this?"

"Their food looked disgusting, so I made sandwiches... please don't be mad," Jake chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'm not mad," giving a long kiss on your lips he pulls back and smiles. "I just want to remind you about tonight," you quirk a brow.

"Tonight?" You take the empty tray as he helps you up.

"Two years? Does that ring a bell?" Your eyes widen.

"Oh my god, I'm such an idiot!" He chuckles and shakes his head. "Is that what this morning was about?" You whispered to him. He nods. "How am I so forgetful? Give me a little while," turning to the group who was watching you give an awkward glance. "Sorry guys, hope you enjoy," giving Jake a quick kiss you rush off.

"Two years?" Anna growls.

"Yup, and..." Jake pulls out a diamond ring. "Sadly you guys won't attend the wedding but, I'll send the video to you," Jake walks to the door before he turns to Loki and gives him a grin. "Ciao!"

~~~

Can anyone tell my brother why the world doesn't revolve around him? Cuz apparently he doesn't get it!

- Sherlock being confused by the solar system ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 248 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
183K 2.7K 43
A book of Preferences and Images. I do NOT do Thor and Loki because they will not be good. So yea. I do take requests. Everything Is reader insert! (...
983K 28.9K 29
[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it soon] ~~~ Name: Y/n L/n Aka The Ice Quee...
1.3K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...