Nick Austin x reader *Smut*

By lavenderx124

*Contains smut* You move into the hype house with your best friend after your brother Alex Warren and your cl... More

Your arrival
Will you...?
The after party ~smut~
The pool party
Greece ~smut~
Confessions
The 'fix'
I'm sorry
Him
Happy birthday
Wedding bells?
Baby fever
Oops
Midnight camping
Disneyland
Malibu babyyyyyy
The sway house
Getaway weekend
Dinner time fun ~smut~
Wedding plans
I missed you! ~smut~
I do...
Im gonna miss you ~smut~
Surprise!
We're done!
Numbing the pain
Day at the zoo
We need help....
Strip or dare
Baby bunnies?!
Get well soon
Y/f/n and Ryland's big date
Wedding planning pt.2
The second wedding
Announcment

1st birthday!

380 5 4
By lavenderx124

~Time skip~

Y/n POV:
Today's Celeste's 1st birthday and you're sorting out the whole house for the party. You decided on a Bambi theme after lots of searching through Pinterest. You're also having a mini photo shoot with cute balloons. Y/f/n and Ryland invited of the sway boys are coming, Ryland's family, Larray, James and some other family members and friends.

All morning you've been helping making food and baking which turned out a lot better then you expected. You spend 2 or so hours setting up this:

"This looks so cute!" Y/f/n says walking downstairs holding Celeste's hand while she wobbles towards the table in her new small pink shoes. They're wearing these dresses:

And you're wearing this:

For her main birthday present everyone except for Ryland and
y/f/n redecorated Celeste's bedroom so for them it's gonna be a big surprise.

At 12:00pm people start arriving. You take the presents over to a small table while
y/f/n and Ryland greet everyone. You made Nick dress quite formal which he's not happy about at all.

"Nick hurry up!" You shout and Nick then walks downstairs wearing black shorts and a pastel blue shirt to match your dress. "You look so handsome!" You say playing with his gelled hair. "Oh shut up I don't like this I'm dressed too posh." He says annoyed. You laugh and take his hand. "You on the other hand look beautiful as always!" He says and twirls you around.

You make TikToks for a while and eventually you get bored and go and talk with the adults who're all drinking champagne which you're not a fan of. You prefer to hang out with the boys but the 'Ladies' all insist that you sit with them and chat. You reluctantly sit down after getting dragged over by Addison who says to you "Just try and act you're age and don't swear!" You laugh and roll your eyes before being forced to sit next to a 60 year old women.

"Hello dear, what's your name?" She says and you smile trying to be polite and say
"Y/n." She looks you up and down before smiling. You get into a conversation about god knows what because you weren't paying any attention because you were trying to get Nick to come over.

Eventually he gets the hint and comes over and stands next to you as there were no other seats. "You can sit here." You say and when he sits down you climb onto his lap. You catch Ryland giving you a look as if to say 'Stop that right now!' You get what he means and stand up taking Nick with you, the women won't take her eyes off of you and she looks both pissed and disgusted. You go over to the food and drinks and help yourself to some beer.

Nick and you are say talking and making TikToks because you're matching. All of a sudden Macy (Ryland's sister) walks through the gate with a girl who is supposedly het best friend. You glance at Ryland because you're pretty sure it's his ex and as you expected he looks uncomfortable. You decide to only go and 'rescue' him if he really needs it.

Ryland's POV:
I look over to see my sister and her best friend who's my ex called Indiana. "Shit." I say to myself and try to go and start conversation with someone but it's too late and Indiana is chatting up. She's wearing a dress that makes her look horrible and I can't even look at her.

"Hey Ry." She says and I just try to walk off but she grabs by hand. "Uhh hey Indiana." I say bluntly and try to leave again. She starts talking about when we used to date and I was starting to get uncomfortable.

I catch y/f/n looking at me and when we make eye contact she bites her lip and looks away, I feel so bad I can't get away but she looks so upset. I need to hit her. Indiana's taking to my sister about me and that's when Macy realises and it looks like she forgot we ever dated.

"I need to go." I say awkwardly but she doesn't listen and holds onto my hand tighter pulling me towards her. "Fuck off." I say and she says "No way to talk to a lady Ry!" I just ignore her and try to walk away. She can tell I'm getting mad and I'm about to snap so she lets me go.

The next hour is hell shes constantly following me around and there's no escape.

She grabs onto my arm while I'm getting a drink as if she's my girlfriend and I try to get away but her grip is too tight. I'm about to literally pick her up and throw her when Y/n comes and saves me. "Ry I need help with the food." She says, I know she doesn't and she's come to help so I immediately nod and follow her.

"Oh my god thanks y/n you saved me I was about to murder her!" I say laughing she just rolls her eyes and says "No problem!" She then takes me outside to where Nick and
y/f/n and you all sit down together.

"I'm so sorry about Indiana! She's Macy's best friend and she totally forgot we were dating!" I say to y/f/n wrapping my arms around her waist while picking up Celeste in one arm. "It's fine baby." She says and kisses my head lightly.

Y/n POV:
"Hey." You say to Nick as you sit next to him as apparently sitting on his lap in banned. The old lady from earlier won't stop staring at you and you find it kinda creepy.

After a while Celeste opens her present (well y/f/n and Ryland do most of it) you then sing happy birthday and cut the cake.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Celeste,
Happy birthday to you.

She blew out the candles as best as she could with help form Mia and then you all had some cake. You basically begged for a piece with thumper on it but it was worth it because you got want you wanted.

That's when it was time for the big reveal of her new room. "Come on we've got one more present!" You say covering
y/f/n eyes. "Ugh ok." She says annoyed. You lead her upstairs and let her see the room:

"It's so pretty thank you all so much!" She exclaimed and you jumped around in excitement.

You all head back outside and the old lady is still eyeing you up. "Is she good?" You ask Nick and he shrugs laughing. "It's not funny she won't take her eyes off of me, it's fucking weird!" You say and he thinks for a minute "I can't take my eyes off of you, is that weird?" He says and you roll your eyes. "You're my boyfriend and you're not a 60 year old women!" You say and you both burst into laughter.

At 6:00pm everyone starts leaving so you start packing and tydying up.

You put the leftovers in the fridge and then take the chairs and tables back inside as well as the decorations. "Today was eventful but fun!" You say to Nick while you lie on the bed with Hazel, the cats and the rabbits all of you cuddling up.

All of a sudden Kouvr runs is being chased by Mia, Thomas and Alex and takes all the cats. "YOU TWAT!" You shout and Nick starts laughing at you.

You're wearing his hoodie and some short shorts so you make some TikToks to tease him here you throw it back. "Of god sake baby stop!" He says angrily and you ignore him.

He pulls you into bed before you can make anymore and holds you close. You fall asleep earlier then usual and Nick strokes your back giving you the shivers.

Word count: 1337

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
874K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
504K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...