Greece ~smut~

(Sorry this is long I tried to fit the week in Greece in one part!)

1st full day:
You wake up to the smell of pancakes and you walk downstairs dragging Nick with you and find Kouvr handing out pancakes. She hands you a plate and you happily take it thank her and cover it in Nutella.

Nick was upstairs getting ready because we were having a beach day. "Baby I need to get ready." You say and he unlocks the door.

You walk over to your wardrobe and grab your favourite bikini and quickly put one of Nick's tops on. "Take it off!" He says while trying to pull it off. I look at him shake my head and say "No, you can wait!" I laugh as I see him clench his jaw. "God you really know how to tease me!" I roll my eyes playfully and pack a bag for the beach. Once you're done me and Nick head downstairs.

You meet everyone at the beach and the girls all take off their cover ups and put sunscreen on. You get nervous while looking at how pretty all the others are. you look at y/f/n for help and she look at you sweetly before giving you a reassuring smile which gives you the confidence to take off the shirt, you do and you know everyone's starting at me you try to avoid their gaze just looking at Nick, you wrap your arms around your body to cover up and Nick mouths "Don't you dare." So you shake your head and let your arms down, Calvin says "Woah!" And you see Nick give him a little push and stand up. Dixie shouts "Race you all to the sea!" And everyone jumps up and runs towards the water. You all have a mini water fight with screaming and laughing. You and Addison go to make TikToks, as you're about to throw it back Nick jumps in front of you to cover your ass. He then grabs you by the legs and spins you around upside down. You scream and kick but he doesn't let go, eventually he drops you and lays down beside you. Addison comes up to you making TikToks and Alex comes up to you with his camera for his channel. "Wow we're so popular!" He says jokingly and you laugh and get up to dance to the loud music, he jumps up with you and while you're being filmed by Alex he slaps your ass. "Ahh!" You scream and jump when he does so. You don't care though and just kiss him.

At 4:00pm you head back for dinner. You order pizza and sit in the garden eating together and joking. At 10:00pm everyone goes up to their rooms for beds.

That night you can't sleep so decide to go to the beach on your own, you contemplate going in to the sea. "Just do it pussy!" You say to yourself before jumping in. You go to about shoulder deep and then just swim around. All of a sudden you hear a deep, sleepy voice shout "Baby what are you doing?!" You spin around quickly and say "Umm I couldn't sleep." The next thing you know he's in his boxers and swimming towards you. "You looked so hot earlier!" He says whispering in your ear.

You giggle and he starts to pull his shirt off of you. "What are you doing....?" You ask confused. He ignores you and takes it off, you just let it happen and kiss him. He takes his boxers off and starts kissing you all over, he sucks on your neck and you wrap your naked body around his. You suck his neck and he moans loudly, you pull his hair and he moans even louder. You see lights switch on and start to panic. Your shirt had floated away and his boxers were soaking.

You look towards the house and when you see it's Ryland you panic even more but Nick sighs a breath of relief. He carries you in to the villa and you get scared. He tightens the grip on your ass trying to cover you up. Ryland laughs when he sees you and Nick kicks his balls and says "If you tell anyone I will kill you!" He nods while holding his balls in pain. You dash upstairs and burst out laughing. You fall asleep at 5:00am both of you smiling.

2nd full day:
Everyone slept in especially you and Nick. He woke up a while before you but still stayed in bed with you. Eventually, you went downstairs and when you did Ryland was looking at you and laughed when he saw all you were wearing was Nick's shirt.