The sway house

You leave to go to the party and James drives. Nick gives him the directions to the sway house.

"Hey!" Avani shouts to the sway boys and they walk over, Anthony kisses her head and picks her up.

You hug everyone and Nessa hands you a drink. "How are you all?" Josh says holding Nessa's hand. "Decent it's just a bit weird to have baby in the house you know." Avani says shrugging.

"Well everyone's fine except y/n because she doesn't fucking sleep!" Nick says laughing and you look down at your feet. "I guess but there's no need for sleep." You say laughing. Nick wraps his arms around your waist recently you haven't been acting the same, you've not been sleeping and haven't really been eating either.

Bryce says "Wanna play truth or dare?" You look around and you all nod. "Oh my god hell yes!" Larray says jumping up.

You head to the sofas and sit in a circle that goes Jaden, Josh, Nessa, Bryce, Nick, you, James, Ondreaz, Larray, Avani, Anthony, Kio and then Griffin.

"James, truth or dare?" Bryce says. James thinks for a minute before saying "Dare!" Bryce says without hesitation "Give Griffin a lap dance!" Griffin immediately looks up from his phone and turns red. You get your phone out and film it, it lasts for 2 minutes before James sits down laughing.

"Well y/n truth or dare?" Griffin says. "Dare obviously!" You say mentally preparing yourself. "Kiss Larray!" He says looking at you smugly. You look at Nick who's laughing and you go and french kiss Larray. Once you finish you sit back down next to Nick who's almost laugh crying and realise Ondreaz filmed the whole thing. You laugh and roll your eyes.

You play for a while more and go outside after. "Do you want a drink?" Jaden asks you offering a drink to you. "Sure." You say taking the drink. You drink it quickly and he looks at you confused.

"You've changed so much! You used to barely drink and now you can finish off a drink in under 2 minutes. Are you ok?" He says looking at you concerned. "Hah yeh I'm fine." You say even though you've been like this after the Mason incident.

He walks away and you go to the kitchen where Bryce and Griffin are doing shots. "You want one?" Bryce says who's drunk. "Fuck it sure!" You say and Griffin hands you one. You end up getting drunk with them and you all go out to the garden.

Nick is sat with Kio, Jaden and some other friends. He sees that your waisted, stands up and comes over to you. "Oh for god sake!" He says wrapping his arms around you. "BRYCE, GRIFFIN WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouts and Griffin comes over to him. "What's up?" Griffin says looking at me confused. "You let her get drunk!" He says pushing him lightly. "It's ok I agreed to it!" You say hugging him.

He rolls his eyes and carries you to where he was before. You sit next to him and you nestle your head into his shoulder, you start to get sleepy as you hadn't had a proper full night off sleep in ages.

He runs his hand threw your hair and you look up at him. You stare into his eyes and realise how perfect he is. You stay like that for a while before falling asleep.

You wake up not long after and you're still lying there like that. James, Ondreaz and Larray all went home but the sway boys offered the others to stay at there's for the night. "Baby." You say sleepily looking up at Nick who's still wide awake and talking to Josh, Nessa and Kio. "Go back to sleep, you've not slept properly in ages!" He says stroking your back.

You can't sleep so you just lie there and listen to there conversation. Bryce and Griffin went to bed and most of the guests went home. "Let's sleep under the stars!" Nessa says running downstairs with blankets and pillows.

You laugh and roll your eyes before standing up to go to the toilet because you feel sick. "Y/n you good?" He says knowing what's about to happen. "No not really!" You say speed walking.

He goes after you and you're sick all over the bathroom floor only just missing the toilet. "Fuck!" You say sitting on the toilet seat. "Hey it's ok." He says hugging you and calling Josh, even though you know he's scared of sick he sits there and comforts you. "Thanks baby!" You say looking up at him. "No problem. Are you ok?" He says hugging you tightly. "Yeah, can I have some food and a drink." You say as Josh walks in. "Oh shit!" Josh says as he looks around.

You and Nick run away to the kitchen and he gets you a drink of water and some food. "Thanks!" You say eating your food. "It's fine." He says taking you by the arm, leading you upstairs and helping you get ready for bed. He gives you his shirt and borrows Josh's boxers.

"I'm not gonna be able to get back to sleep!" You say jumping around full of energy. "I know but you have to try. Look y/n you haven't been the same, you're not eating, sleeping or anything. Look please talk to me!" He says looking at you sadly. "What haha I'm absolutely fine! I just well. I mean never mind!" You say looking up at him awkwardly.

He rolls his eyes and says "You'll have to talk to me soon, but I'm not forcing you yet." He holds onto you and pulls you downstairs, you lay down on the grass and talk for a while before the boys fall asleep.

You and Nessa are the only ones awake so you go to the hype house, you order an Uber and talk the whole way there. Surprisingly everyone's asleep so you run upstairs.

You throw her a bikini and put one on yourself, you hold hands at jump in to the pool soon followed by Hazel. You stay in there laughing and swimming around together for about 2 hours before the lights upstairs turn on and Chase shouts "The fuck?!" You run upstairs immediately and go into his room "Chase shut up! We came here because the boys fell asleep." You say laughing. He rolls his eyes and pushes you out of his room. You make a few TikToks before going to sleep at 4:00am.

You wake up at 8:00am to hundreds of notifications from the sway boys and Nick. You immediately call Nick and say "I'm sorry you fell asleep and I forgot to tell you that me and Nessa came here!" He sighs I'm relief and says "Oh my god! You scared me but it's ok! I'm coming home in about 30 minutes with the boys." You say "Ok I'll make breakfast for you. Love you bye." He says "Bye, love you too baby."

You go downstairs and you're surprised that the baby is still asleep aswell. Today is the name reveal and you're really excited. You make bacon, eggs, sausage and pancakes. All of a sudden there's a knock at the door, you let the boys in and they help themselves to the food.

A few hours later everyone came down fully dressed including baby girl. She was all dressed up for the name reveal photo shoot.

"Well what's her name?!" You say trying not to wake her up

"Well what's her name?!" You say trying not to wake her up. "Her name is... Celeste Bree Storms!" She says smiling widely. "I love it it's so cute!!" You say. Everyone splits into there own conversation after a while and Celeste, Ryland and y/f/n have a family photo shoot. Kouvr and Nessa make lunch for everyone and after Nick takes your hand and signals got Alex to follow you.

You go to Alex's room where they sit you down for a chat about how you've been acting recently.

Word count: 1344