Y/f/n and Ryland's big date

Y/f/n POV:
"Babe I'm taking you out for the day!" Ryland shouts to me from the bathroom. "Ok where?" I shout back. "A surprise." He says as he walks out and wraps his arms around me from the back. "For fuck sake you know I hate surprises Ryland!" I say trying to sound annoyed. He laughs and takes Celeste to Patrick's room who's looking after her.

"Get ready we need to leave soon!" He shouts. I search my whole closet for something cute and eventually I find this:

 I search my whole closet for something cute and eventually I find this:

"Damn girl" He says kissing my head softly. I giggle and climb into his car. He puts his hand on my thigh and I take this picture and post it on Instagram:

@y/f/nusername

Liked by rylandstorms, miahaywardd and others

y/f/nusername ly bby ❤️🥺

rylandstorms ly2 hope you're excited for today! 😚❤️

miahaywardd ahh you're so cute!!! 🧚‍♀️💕

See all 4925 comments

"So what're we doing?" I ask and he says "Well I was thinking about sleeping in the car like on TikTok?" He says and o jump up in excitement "Ahh I'm so excited!" He laughs and we listen to music the whole time, make TikToks and occasionally stop for food and toilets breaks.

We put on 'Our song' which is They Don't Know About Us. The only reason this is our song it because when we first started dating I was 16 nearly 17 and he was 18 so we weren't actually allowed to be together. I stare at him admiring how perfect he is, every curl perfectly in place. I wouldn't change a thing about him.

"Are we nearly there yet?" I say yawning as we drive up a big cliff/hill kinda thing. It's now 5:00pm and my legs are going numb. "Yup!" He says and you look up form your phone in excitement. You drive for about 10 minutes longer and he then turns the car off.

I open the door and we're parked on a small cliff "It's so pretty!" I say mesmerised by the view. He nods and says "It's cute isn't it." I nod and smile at him looking into his beautiful brown eyes which sparkle in the golden sun. He's so thoughtful, he chose such a beautiful place that he knows of love. It's golden hour so we make TikToks before setting up the car.