The 'fix'

Kovur takes you all to the nearest Hotel. You go to Target to get snacks, drinks, face masked and matching pyjamas. You then go to In and Out to get food for the night. The whole time you're crying and being comforted, you get many calls from the others but you ignore them all. Eventually you pick up when Alex calls you.

Bold Alex. Italic you.

Hello?

Hey y/n I'm really sorry.

It's ok,me and the girls are safe at a hotel by the way.

Ok stay safe y/n! Luv u.

Luv u too, tell everyone we're ok.

~Mia's POV~
"Y/n, bubs look at me! You're are worth so much more then one boy who doesn't know what he's missing out on! You're beautiful and need to know your worth!" I say to y/n holding her head up. "Yes, you're amazing and need to know that we all love you!" Y/f/n says hugging us. Kouvr walks up to us with freshly made popcorn and drinks. We push the beds together and cuddle up with food. We then go to the bathroom and take pictures in face masks.

~Y/n POV~
You're all laughing and you decide to post. You don't mind that your eyes are puffy because they're cheering you up. You post a picture of you and the girls wearing face masks in the mirror. The comments make you feel a lot better. Basically the whole hype house (except Nick) were sending love and your fans were all saying sweet things to you.

You stay up all night making TikToks and posting on instagram. The next morning you have to leave at 10:00am.

That's when it hits you and you begin to cry all over again begging them to not make you go home. They have to basically drag you back. You get there and are greeted by Alex and you jump into his arms and you cry for about 10minutes.

Eventually he carries you to your bedroom and tucks you into bed. You wake up to a knock at the door "Who is it?" You say quietly. "Me." You hear Ryland say. "Ugh ok come in." You say nestling into your pillow.

~Rlyand's POV~
"I know we aren't that close but we kinda are so uh, are you ok? I get if you don't want to talk about it." I say softly. "Was it because I wasn't good enough?" Y/n asks her eyes full of tears. "I-! No y/n it wasn't!" I says sternly. "Then why?" I look at her contemplating wether to tell her or not "Well... after you left everyone got in a big argument and he just ran back here. He didn't speak, just cried. Since then he hasn't spoke or eaten." I see her turn pale before getting up and running. "Wait!"

~Y/n POV~
You run to Nick's room and knock on the door. "Fuck off." He says, you can tell he's been crying. "No!" You say sobbing. You hear the lock click and you run in before he can say anything.

His room was a mess, there was empty bottles of beer and clothes everywhere. Even though he cheated you still loved him and wanted him go be ok.

He has blood shot eyes and you went and sat next to him. "I'm sorry." You say with tears running down your face. "For what?" He asks confused. You waits a minute and say "For not being good enough." His face turns pale and he tucks a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Y/n listen to me, you are more then good enough!" He says and takes your hand and gives it a squeeze. "Then why did you do it?" You say sternly.

"I was drunk. I went to a party and got hammered, a girl who I don't know led me to a room and I didn't know what to do so I let it happen. But please forgive me I was so drunk that I could barely walk, I didn't know what happened until an old friend texted me and told me what happened. All we did was kiss and she tried to do it but someone came in." He starts to cry so hard he could barely breath, you hated to see him like this and you give him a and hold him in your hands.

He looks up at you and you can tell he's genuinely sorry. "I love you." You whisper into his ear. " I love you to." He says now calming down.

You stand up to tidy his room "Wait what are you doing?" He says standing up too. "I'm helping you." You start to collect the bottles and put them in a plastic bag, you pick all of his clothes up and take them to be washed.

You then drag him downstairs to get food. At first he refuses to go but eventually he gives in and comes with you, "What do you want?" You ask looking in the fridge. "I don't mind." He says as Alex walks downstairs. You give Alex a smile and make Nick toast.

As he's eating Alex grabs your hand and stage you away. "Y/n, are you two back together?" He says nervously. "I don't really know, I think so though." You say smiling. "First of all what happened? Second of all so you really trust him?" He says softly. "He was drunk when it happened so he couldn't help it, also all they did was kiss." You say starting to rethink your decision. "Look y/n, you don't know what happened, non of us do so he could be lying to us all. So please be careful I hate seeing you hurt. Now, do you trust him?" You wait for a minute to think "I don't know, I want to but it's hard." He pull you in for a hug and you start to cry.

You go back to Nick and he says "You ok?" You look at him and say "Are you telling the truth, did you know what you were doing? Do you love me and will you hurt me again?" He looks at you before walking up to his room angrily.

You sigh heavily and y/f/n comes and hugs you. "Oh my god I heard you guys are back together!" She shouts and you look at her and start crying. "Bubs what wrong?" She asks hugging you tighter. "I asked wether he knew what he did because he said he was drunk but he got mad and ran away."

Word count: 1109