Wedding planning pt.2

You just woke up and today you're going wedding shopping/planning. Y/f/n chose you were the made of honour and Mia, Kouvr and Macy as the bridesmaids. Ryland obviously chose Nick at best man and he's making Alex, Angel, Patrick, Thomas and Calvin all match.

Y/f/n has some ideas for dresses and the wedding place. She wants a woodland wedding, a short lace dress, you're wearing gold, the other girls are wearing champagne pink and Celeste wil be a flower girl with a white lace dress similar to y/f/n.

Ryland's making Nick wear a dark, forest green and the boys who're matching wear navy blue.

Mia drives and you all hop into the car. You go to a shop about 30 minutes away so it's not too far. You're planning on getting all the dresses from here and then also accessories because it's really big.

Y/f/n POV:
I'm so excited to pick out my dress! I take Celeste out of the car and hand her to Y/n who holds her.

We just got to the dress place and we're greeted by a youngish woman "Would you like any help?" She says and I nod. "Yes please!" I say clueless on what to do.

She stands up happily and walks over to a small table "Take a seat! Ok so what're you planning on your theme to be?" She says handing everyone a leaflet on weddings and dresses. "A woodland wedding, so quite rustic and vintage but at the same time modern you know?" I say and she nods flicking through the leaflet to a certain page. She shows it to us and I nod in agreement. "Just like that!" I say and she stands up signalling that we follow.

Y/n is still holding Celeste who is half asleep so I take her and sit her down on the small chair in the corner of the shop where she falls alseep almost immediately.

"So who's the made of honor?" She says looking at us Y/n says "Me!" And the lady says "What colour dress then?" I think for a minute and reply "I was thinking gold?" She nods and after trying on about 6 dresses we chooses this one:

"I think this is the one!" I say happily and everyone agrees. She looks beautiful in the dress and I know everyone else will love it too.

The others were harder to pick because I wanted the three to be matching so I had to find the perfect one which suited them all. It took about 35 minutes but it was worth it when we found these:

 It took about 35 minutes but it was worth it when we found these: