Him

You get to the party and it's one of the busiest you've been to. You squeeze Nick's hand and he leads you to the kitchen where the drinks are. "Baby you want one?" He asks handing you a drink. "Yeah sure." You say and take a big mouthful.

You head to a sofa where his other friends are sat down. All the other boys have girls sat on their lap so he pulls me on to his. He whispers in my ear "This is really weird but just go with it." You give him a confused look and just nod. Eventually you get up and go back go where Ryland and y/f/n are playing beer pong, you join in and end up getting waisted.

They tied to make you leave as you could barely walk but you wouldn't let them take you home. All of a sudden you made eye contact with your abusive ex Mason.

You started to panic because you didn't want to remember what happened with him. You start to cry and you see him begin to walk over to you all. Nick has gone somewhere and Ryland went back to the kitchen with y/f/n.

He grabs your wrist and pulls you up to him. When you try to run away he tightens his grip on you. He then wraps his arms around you.

You kick him and he looks at you angrily before he starts shouting and he hits you across the face, you scream and cover your mouth in shock. All of a sudden Nick is running towards you and then everything turned black.

Nick's POV
"Y/n!" I shout holding onto her. "She deserved that." This boy said looking at her. "Who the fuck are you and what did you do?!" I shout while Ryland holds me back. "Mason what are you doing!" Y/f/n says panicking. "WHO ARE YOU!" I shout getting impatient. "Nick we need to get y/f/n home I think she'll want to explain." Y/f/n says. I nod and pick y/n up bridal style.

Ryland drives fast and when we get back everyone is crowding around us. "This is all my fault!" I say sat on the end of y/n bed. "No it's not!" Ryland says hugging me. "Yes it is. If I just made her go home she'd be ok." I say pulling away from Ryland. "Nick you need to stop blaming yourself all the time!" Ryland says to me before leaving.

~Y/n POV~
You wake up and you're back in your own bed. "How'd I get here?" You ask looking around where you see Nick lying on your floor. "Nick?" He slowly sat up and when he saw you he jumped up to come over and hug you.

That's when all the memories of last night came back. "He's not here is he?!" You say nervously, Nick pulls away and pulls a confused look but then soon realises you mean Mason. "He's not here but who is he?" He says playing with your hair. "Well... he's my ex. My abusive ex. When I did stuff he didn't like he would hit me, once I found him cheating. I tried to talk about it with him but he got angry and knocked me out. I tried to breakup with him but he wouldn't let me, eventually he realised I wasn't what he wanted anymore and left reluctantly." You say in tears not wanting to remember it. "Oh my god y/n I'm so sorry!" He says holding on to you.

You lay together for half an hour before you hear a knock at the door "Who is it?" Nick asks. "Me. Can I come in?" You hear Alex's voice. "Yh sure." You reply.

He opens the door and he looks scared. "Y/n, oh my god I'm so sorry he's back, not here don't worry just he was there you know." He says and comes to sit on the other side of you. "What if he does come here?!" You ask scared. "If he does there a plenty of people to protect you." Alex says and you start to tear up. "He's so powerful though, he could kill you I shouldn't be here I'm putting you in danger." You say getting up to get ready. "No you're staying here!" Nick says pulling you back into bed.

You try to squirm away but give up when you realise Nicks too strong. Alex leaves and you decide to get up to get dressed. It's a warm day and you're in the mood to dress up so you put on this: